Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,501 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times (67893 Views)

Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student / Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student / Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by HolyMan12: 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2022
jubrilELsudan:
GOD WHEN
grin grin grin
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Candidlady: 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
Shadysen:
that's true. i justed wanted to hear what she has to say.

You wanna hear what igot to say undecided

Now take a look at all the comments of your gender and tell me what you think : lipsrsealed

Even saw one saying GOD WHEN ?
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Shadysen: 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2022
Candidlady:

Now take a look at all the comments of your gender and tell me what you think : lipsrsealed

hmmm, GOD when got me laughing thou, but what do you have to say on the matter personally?

1 Like

Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2022
How is this an abuse, did the boy not enjoy it?

How can they be punishing her for providing free sex education for the boy?
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Juanmike(m): 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2022
Corridon:
Men don suffer in the hands of vagina people. They can't do without our highly rated dick yet they will be pretending.
no mind them
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Candidlady: 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2022
Shadysen:
hmmm, GOD when got me laughing thou, but what do you have to say on the matter personally?

No comment lipsrsealed
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by baralatie(m): 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2022
Na wa o
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Shadysen: 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2022
Candidlady:

hmmm, GOD when got me laughing hard.
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Shadysen: 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2022
Candidlady:

No comment lipsrsealed
but if reverse is the case you will surely have something to say.

1 Like

Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Anny4me: 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2022
Na wa oooooooo. Wonders wey never end
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Candidlady: 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2022
Shadysen:

Do have a lovely weekend mr

1 Like

Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Women and rape.
In addition to raping underaged children,

They also rape biro cover, toothpick, innocent carrot, innocent cucumber,

1 Like

Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2022
Jennifer663:
Good
She deserves punishment

..why should a fine woman like that good to jail when shes not a peterfile.did she rape him?no...so what tha heck...You are a racist..shame on u!!!(no oofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2022
Danisaint112:

Me too. grin Anything South (Latinas) or North American Or in Asia (Phillipine, China, India, Vietnam, South Korea, Albenia) I can marry from there.

No be lie

If I get opportunity enter their country, if I no do each state one woman, make I know wetin cause am
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by LordAdam16: 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2022
Treadway:
Lol.. I have noticed most of the female teacher pervs that have graced this FP in recent times are all good looking. So should we say more pedohiles are getting more confident abi na say she shakara men to the point where she was sooo sex starved as to engage person wey she fit born. I would totally shag her and blow her back out if I was in the states and single...but pretty sure she wouldn't let me.

Dalliances between middle-aged Caucasian women and minors are very common in the US. I might venture to call it an epidemic.

It's not new either. It goes back decades. Cougar, soccer mom, MILF; are terms popularized by the prevalence of that interaction.

To be honest, the aggressiveness with which the DAs are prosecuting female teachers surprises me. If they want to jail every middle-aged Caucasian woman having "inappropriate" relationships with a post-pubescent minor, suburbs and exurbs go empty.

As for the beauty, white babes when they look after themselves dey fine. And the 17 year old boys dey handsome with good build, once them dey into sports.

This particular case get k leg. The minimum age for recruitment into the Army, Marines, Navy, Air Force, Space Force is 17 years. You can't tell me you can send a 17 yr old to Afghanistan to lose his limbs but he can't f*ck a 31 yr old. That's premium BS.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by sylve11: 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2022
Bodmum:
just 8 times? If her pussy is wide and wet, they should free her but if her pussy is dry and tight, making it very difficult for the fortunate boy to penetrate, she should be jailed.

your signature says all............. cool
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by mywells: 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2022
Women and dick is real.

Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by LordAdam16: 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
Goalnaldo:
Kudos to Nigerian women, they seem to be able to tame this desire of having sex with a minor.

Oh Sweet Summer Child!

-Lord
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Shadysen: 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2022
Candidlady:

Do have a lovely weekend mr
you too but anyday you comment on a post like this that involves a man, i will drag you, bye!

1 Like

Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Candidlady: 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2022
Shadysen:
you too but anyday you comment on a post like this that involves a man, i will drag you, bye!

I'd be waiting for your drags mr
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by kestolove95(m): 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2022
atleast d guy is 17 nd can hv erection, men own worst, they evn rape months old babies that cant evn get wet, free d woman
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by HomeTutorsPro: 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2022
Unfortunate!!
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by LordAdam16: 5:02pm On Oct 14, 2022
dazzlingd:
Some day, these laws should be reviewed, a 17 year old boy definitely knows what he is doing.
Now you punish one party and leave the other free calling him victim.

Same 17 years old boy will have sex with a 13 year old girl and he goes Scott free because they are both minors. And the moment he clocks 18 and he has sex with the 14 year old girl, he becomes a criminal....this isnt Normal

Something is wrong

Perversion in the US is beyond the pale. These arbitrary rules are to curtail them.

For instance, if you reduce the age of majority to 16 or 17. Then pimps will be able to recruit 16 year olds to feature in p*rnographic movies or invited to sex parties.

That said, Europe is far more forgiving about this age stuff. Provided the minor is not pubescent or younger. The farther you are from a metropolis, the laxer the enforcement.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Nonexisting1: 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
Na them. Awon online feminists but offline, they are sex starved bitches who harvest dicks of minors. Idiots.

1 Like

Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Nonexisting1: 5:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
Shadysen:
You dey mind that drug addict bitch that smokes rubbers and drink overdose of cough syrup. She will soon go back to yabaleft, her second home.

1 Like

Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by baralatie(m): 5:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
What is the age of consent in Ohio

Let me check and read the story slowly
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Elidrisy20: 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
How I wish I was her student
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by ghostwriter85(m): 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2022
See how she fine
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by baralatie(m): 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
Elidrisy20:
How I wish I was her student
That is what I don't get a 17 year old boy o!
I hope this will not result into something else in the US but all these female teachers sef undecided

A simple rule would have saved them from all of these problems....
don't date,sleep with students no matter the story and clear away from teens

1 Like

Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by meobizy(f): 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2022
Another pedophile caught.
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by baralatie(m): 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2022
Spiff20:
They should free her joor. A 17 year old is no longer a minor in these evolving world. That 18 year benchmark should drop to 16. The boy came those 8 times and they both had fun. Spare the Hot teacher.
It is not a charge of rape.itis a charge of sexual assault meaning the 17 year old reported her!
You get it now!
She is the one that messed up by making an inappropriate choice to date,have sex with her/ student.Na she state go catch not the student
Re: Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times by Eddykul(m): 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
Borntosmoke:
The guy na mumu. Free pussy u suppose dey chop steady steady grin grin. This woman is beautiful chaiii. It can never be me. Na me go kill aam

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Delaminate A Certificate In 3 Easy Steps / Only A Genius Can Interpret This (photo) / Malachy Chizoba: Student Sleeps In His Matriculation Gown, Cooks With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.