Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Why Do Some Ladies Behave Like This! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Behave Like This! (4153 Views)

What Could Make A Lion Behave Like This (pictures) / Why Do Ladies Behave Like This Before Sex? / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Ladies Behave Like This! by Rearealki: 5:08pm On Oct 14, 2022
A guy asked you out the first time you said no.
Second time no too.
And you still want him close.

What exactly do you want from the guy?
The lady in question is financially okay. And never. Seek for financial assistance

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Behave Like This! by EmptyGarden(m): 5:11pm On Oct 14, 2022
Billing.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Behave Like This! by Rearealki: 5:11pm On Oct 14, 2022
EmptyGarden:
Billing.
It's not about billing tho
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Behave Like This! by alukstea(m): 5:11pm On Oct 14, 2022
Leeches don't leave you just like that.
Either you leave or they suck you dry.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Behave Like This! by VictorUSA(m): 5:13pm On Oct 14, 2022
Another pussy matter again.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Behave Like This! by TechNana(f): 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
Some guys are nice, we could be friends but not dating, the fact you asked me out and I humbly declined may not mean we shouldn't be friends if you possess the "my kind of friend" qualities...

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Behave Like This! by Candidlady: 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
alukstea:
Leeches don't leave you just like that.
Either you leave or they suck you dry.

And how is the lady a leech undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Behave Like This! by Rearealki: 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2022
TechNana:
Some guys are nice, we could be friends but not dating, the fact you asked me out and I humbly declined may not mean we shouldn't be friends if you possess the "my kind of friend" qualities...
What if that's not what I want
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Behave Like This! by Fahvvy: 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2022
The reason for her action are ATTENTION, BACKUP PLAN & FINANCE....

1. It is a well known fact that most ladies are attention junkies and as such will do anything for some cheap attention, no wonder they expose their bodies for public consumption and make twerk videos online undecided...

2. She knowing that the guy likes her is something she knows she can use to her advantage... Just in case the guy she actually likes doesn't do the needful, the guy that likes her will be her back up plan and keeping him close by is the only way to ensure that his feelings for her never dies undecided....

3. Forget that financial stability cr.ap you're saying OP... No matter how much money women have, once there's a man in the picture, she expects him to spend on her undecided....

So yeah...
Those are the 3 likely reasons why she would want to keep the guy around, forget that whole "friendship" thingy she's using as a font undecided...

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Behave Like This! by Rearealki: 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2022
Fahvvy:

1. It is a well known fact that most ladies are attention junkies and as such will do anything for some cheap attention, no wonder they expose their bodies for public consumption and make twerk videos online undecided...

2. She knowing that the guy likes her is something she knows she can use to her advantage... Just in case the guy she actually likes doesn't do the needful, the guy that likes her will be her back up plan and keeping him close by is the only way to ensure that his feelings for her never dies undecided....

3. Forget that financial stability cr.ap you're saying OP... No matter how much money women have, once there's a man in the picture, she expects him to spend on her undecided....

So yeah...
Those are the 3 likely reasons why she would want to keep the guy around, forget that whole "friendship" thingy she's using as a font undecided...
Okay yea I understand this.

But this particular case, the lady in question actually declined the second time because the guy doesn't profess his love for her.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Behave Like This! by Romanoff(f): 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
Some ladies just want go be friends and to me, the friendship could even blossom into a beautiful relationship and marriage.

It's best to marry your friend but don't let the reason you agree to the friendship be because you're waiting for her to say yes to you.

Shey she's not billing you?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Behave Like This! by Fahvvy: 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2022
Rearealki:

Okay yea I understand this.

But this particular case, the lady in question actually declined the second time because the guy doesn't profess his love for her.

What do you mean by "the guy doesn't profess his love for her?" undecided...

I mean...
A guy asking you out and telling you he wants to start a relationship with you, isn't that "professing love?" Abi is there something else I'm missing undecided...

Did the guy just come and say "hey you, be my girlfriend"? Please throw more light undecided...

And also...
Please tell that guy to walk away...
'cause unless there are actually benefits(business deals, connections etc) to being friends with that lady, it's NOT WORTH IT AT ALL!!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Behave Like This! by anochuko01(m): 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2022
Well, you can't blame them.
It's the guys that have to be smart.
Don't ever let her use your affection for her to suck you dry.
Guys may also need to take some time away to get over the rejection and return to be friends. But this time around, don't expect a nice guy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Behave Like This! by Michelle70(m): 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2022
Rearealki:
Second time no too.

The lady in question is financially okay. And never. Seek for financial assistance

She probably likes him but not enough to have romantic affairs with him.

Even as we guy, we just have those ladies we want as just friends
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Behave Like This! by Rearealki: 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2022
Michelle70:
She probably likes him but not enough to have romantic affairs with him.

Even as we guy, we just have those ladies we want as just friends

So what should the guy do
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Behave Like This! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2022
Just wan keep u till the time wey she go chop breakfast...nothing more
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Behave Like This! by Rearealki: 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2022
KillSars:
Just wan keep u till the time wey she go chop breakfast...nothing more

Lol. It's always an option game
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Behave Like This! by Natbrowny: 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2022
Rearealki:

Its billing. Melinda Gates will bill her next guy. Young or Old. Just dat billings from Rich women is done with skills. Massive Skills.. They can afford things themselfs,. No doubt - But they like keepin someone by d side for emergencies. And lastly its ingrained in them.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Behave Like This! by Blaqroman0000: 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2022
Fahvvy:

So yeah...
exactly.. Baba u too much

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Behave Like This! by Streetmovement(m): 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

For future purposes, if you know you know
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Behave Like This! by 9japride(m): 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
If the guy can not push for sexu@l relationship then he's a pure mumu. If the lady wants him close to her, then both should do adult things. There are more women than men, so I don't know why someone will be limitung he's choices?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Behave Like This! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2022
Rearealki:

Lol. It's always an option game
I dey tell u.. diz barnies get plenty option for their hand

If I chyke u like twice and u no gree, na to block ur line come dey bone face for u, I go do as if I no even know u b4 sef, go zone ur brother for house...

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Behave Like This! by 22o62021: 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2022
If I ask you out once and you no gree,I go lock up but if you want me as a friend no issues but if you mistakenly ask me for financial help

The wah I go take talk to you
You go quit the relationship yourself

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Behave Like This! by fman(m): 10:18pm On Oct 14, 2022
Rearealki:

Don't worry the billing will come later
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Behave Like This! by Nonexisting1: 10:25pm On Oct 14, 2022
Guy, bounce and leave the bitch nau. Is that too hard to do?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Behave Like This! by Starkz9898(m): 10:29pm On Oct 14, 2022
Rearealki:

What if that's not what I want
then you act like a man,you will ghost her without looking back.All this kind matter no suppose dy reach here.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Behave Like This! by blaquebelle: 11:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
Why can't you remain as friends? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Behave Like This! by Rearealki: 12:13am On Oct 15, 2022
blaquebelle:
Why can't you remain as friends? grin

Lol you sef laugh
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Behave Like This! by Faber(m): 3:06am On Oct 15, 2022
Fahvvy:

So yeah...

One babe is presently seeing me as a maga, she is stylishly avoiding any talk of me banging her, while expecting money and other gifts..

On the other hand am seeing her as FWB, and keep smarting my ways out of her small small billing which will mature into bigger billings once I run them...

Las las we go know who will give up between me and her, one person must chop each other or we end everything in a no score draw grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Behave Like This! by Fash20: 7:52am On Oct 15, 2022
Rearealki:
Second time no too.

Backup plan

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Behave Like This! by zimbolaa(m): 8:18am On Oct 15, 2022
Rearealki:
Second time no too.

Get yourself another lady na and keep this one by the side too. This is simple stuff na.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Beggars! / Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. / Imo State: Nigeria's Highest Producer Of Runs Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.