Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' (35497 Views)

Zenith Bank Dragged To CBN Over Alleged Disappearance Of $64.1million / Polaris Bank Network Failures And The Silence Of CBN / Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by gannod(m): 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2022
badoh:

Fajehinsin of Eco Dept. Great Unad.

Baba Fela himself.. cheesy cheesy cheesy. A no-nonsense man, who was always ready to take on anybody. I still remember a day he fixed lectures for Sunday around 10:00am. He actually gave a test after the lecture. I missed it and eventually ended up scoring E.

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by oloyedewaris(m): 10:39pm On Oct 14, 2022
davodyguy:

Wednesday Church Service in CCC is just 1 hour too.

Will it be nice to attend?
Yes it will be nice provided that Sundays are no longer your holy day but Wednesday

We only perform jumat once a week
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by Emu4life(m): 10:39pm On Oct 14, 2022
osazsky:
Poverty strinking rags..see all the almajiris running to the bank to collect thier last savings of 2500 naira..muslims are too intolerant I swear..christain will dust this shit and move on cuz u can make prayers in ur heart while counting cash but the notice me people who pretend to be holy when everyone is watching but become vampires in secret..if u wan drink beer drink beer and let ur neigbour know u do alcohol u dont have to turn it into a rubber kettle
There's nothing you can do about Muslims praying on Fridays. If e pain you, hug transformer. Besides, you aint even qualified to lace the shoes of Millions of Muslims in Nigeria. So calm dan
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by Sacrosanct12(m): 10:39pm On Oct 14, 2022
Truthday:

My brother, you deserve a more reasonable life, free of hate and imaginary worry. Stop putting up claims that dueshr exist of Christian persecution. If 1 Christian is killed in north, thousands of Muslims have gone. Where will you put daily attack on Muslims or do bandit ask if religion before attack ?? From zamfara, kaduna train attack, and all they're almost all Muslims. Don't bring unnecessary buts and it's here.

Think with rational objectivity as a learned person to draw valid conclusions
bro see, half of my life was in the northern Muslim part of the country so I know what I'm saying. Just listen to yourself, bandits that are Muslim killing fellow Muslims and you are bringing it here as a point. Alright what have you the Muslims done about it but should a Christian oppose anything from Islam that's when you learn how to pour fuel and light fire. Keep dodging the Muslim-muslim ticket you trying to impose on millions of Christian.

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by Truthday: 10:40pm On Oct 14, 2022
aidameoryou:

Does it changed the fact that 95% Of the world's terrorism are perpetuated by moozlims
Does that change the fact that 98% Of terrorists are moozlims.

Where do you get the statistics from ?? And how many people has muslims around you killed ??

So, islam asked it adherents to kill themselves, do that no one will remain a muslim right ? Think now
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by oloyedewaris(m): 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2022
general111:
bros i am tired of arguing with you..
Simply make Fridays a work free in your company, but do not shout religious intolerant of i refuse to make friday a work free day in my company...
Shey u grab?
Sure I'll make Friday a work free day in my company

But the Muslims that wants to stop using Polaris are exercising their rights too
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by Friend22(m): 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2022
4teenblaq:
Religion has eaten up our senses and priority in life.

No wonder most of this ardent northern Muslims are mostly low lives and one is ready to take down the life of his fellow man because of one imaginary god.

The white really dealt with us.

Stop being a fool.

You are/by no stretch morally,intellectually or financially better than any of those you call low lifes.
You are not!

Get a hold on yourself drumhead!

Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by sniperr007(m): 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2022
lhordspy:
A new subject 'Religious tolerance' should be introduced and should be compulsory right from kindergaten to senior secondary school.

And it should continue in tertiary institutions as a GST course.

Christians will see this as nothing, to them it is mere rants by muslims over 'little issue' .
No matter how you see this or from what angle you are looking at it. This is an extreme religious bigotry by the polaris bank supervisor and the muslims have every right to stand against it.

Scoot Howard Phillips once said, and i quote: "You can't pick and choose which types of freedom you want to defend. You must defend all of it or be against all of it."

The right to practice and defend my religion is non-negotiable. We can disagree and still love each other unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity which is my right to worship my God.

Personally

I believe in staff obeying company policy. But for a country that bigotry on both religious divide exist. I thing a provision should be available for religion.

Same way banks should stop assigning Christians to work on Sundays.

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by geladinho1(m): 10:42pm On Oct 14, 2022
general111:
sunday is a working day abi?? And Christmas is also a working day....
Uniform work nko
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by aklion: 10:42pm On Oct 14, 2022
It's shame walahi. Imagine going to close your account when offence of a set religion set has been committed, haba. The mgt wasn't rude but polite to call those involved to other. It's simply they see how it can be sorted out because by right they left during working hours which is wrong even without prior notice of the mgt. Employee when una be. Fg should just say working hours Mon to Thursday period if it won't affect economy of the nation...

2 Likes

Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by atheistandproud(m): 10:46pm On Oct 14, 2022
oloyedewaris:

It's a lie, the only way this issue can be fixed is through the constitution

By the way Nigeria law never said anything about child marriage

And that Sharia you mentioned was imposed during the time of Northern empires and its only in the north and they northerners never complained

Muslims are very many in the upper and lower houses. Like I said they're not interested.

Money is the god that every religious person in Nigeria worships.

See screenshots for the rest.

3 Likes

Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by general111(m): 10:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
oloyedewaris:

Sure I'll make Friday a work free day in my company

But the Muslims that wants to stop using Polaris are exercising their rights too
good for you

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by micflo28(m): 10:48pm On Oct 14, 2022
You mean they went to withdraw their cash out from banditry
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by Nostring: 10:48pm On Oct 14, 2022
Shadysen:
just mohamed
another proof u are empty undecided
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by dazzlingd(m): 10:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
Religion is a disaster

2 Likes

Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by InvestorVee(m): 10:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
sack all the muslim workers too. no be say them get money. islamabad urchins

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by SugarGirl44(f): 10:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
lhordspy:
A new subject 'Religious tolerance' should be introduced and should be compulsory right from kindergaten to senior secondary school.

And it should continue in tertiary institutions as a GST course.

Christians will see this as nothing, to them it is mere rants by muslims over 'little issue' .
No matter how you see this or from what angle you are looking at it. This is an extreme religious bigotry by the polaris bank supervisor and the muslims have every right to stand against it.

Scoot Howard Phillips once said, and i quote: "You can't pick and choose which types of freedom you want to defend. You must defend all of it or be against all of it."

The right to practice and defend my religion is non-negotiable. We can disagree and still love each other unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity which is my right to worship my God.

Hope this logic of yours applies to traditional religion as well.
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by dazzlingd(m): 10:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
jumper524:
Kudos to Polaris bank for distancing itself from religious nepotism taken by one of it supervisors. I urge every Muslims to respect the compromise decision made by Polaris bank and continue to bank with them.
The bigot supervisor has already gotten the message.

You are one of the reasons Africa is backward, extremists like you that have zero usefulness to humanity. What positive contribution have u ever achieved with your worthless life and beliefs? Other than dancing over issues, your lineage remain backward and the only time you feel worthy is when u feel persecuted for a religious beliefs..time to show yourself and add meaning to your useless life....terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by Tonyblessed(m): 10:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
But yet, the other time a useless bank called sterling insulted christians and no christians removed their money there with speed and hatred like this. This Sarki of a guy is just so foolish and evil. May APC continue to happen to him.
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by lereinter(m): 10:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
When Muslim gang up against your case, backing it with this their bizarre religious yardstick, omo na trouble

Even if na falsehood

"Oluwa gba wa lowo bilisi", that prayer is instructive

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by BadEnglish(m): 10:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
Pisslam
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by israel90: 10:55pm On Oct 14, 2022
The same moslem that pray every Friday have steal Nigeria dry.keep deceiving urself
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by Idamond: 10:57pm On Oct 14, 2022
21savages:
I’m from the north ave lived with Christians for many years and they never show the hatred am seeing here about my religion because we respect both each other’s religion.
But if what I read here on a daily is true then the love they have for us FAKE.
Nairaland has made me understand why we Muslims are been hated.
your religion is full of crisis and bad acts..
I could remember last dec wen sterling bank CEO compared bread to Jesus we didn't cry blood nor line up like cows in sterling bank to withdraw our money...
ur religion is evil and jealous period..

2 Likes

Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by ArewaNorth: 10:58pm On Oct 14, 2022
general111:
But wait oh...
A bank will never allow a christian leave his work for a Christian program during work hours, why should they even have an exception for muslims....
Muslims sha
This is the ignorance that doesn't exist in a well educated Muslim in situations that affect Christians. All Muslims know that Christians are favoured and thw understanding of Muslims to go to church on sundays and made sundays weekends knowing fully well that earlier years before and after our independence Fridays and Thursdays were the weekends of most Northern Muslims but it was sacrificed because the time for the prayer isn't more than 2hrs atmost. Attending Jumaat prayer is an Islamic injunction that no Muslim should miss except in some exclusive cases known to knowledgeable Muslims.
When making this comparison, don't be so selfish and intolerant; just consider that we are living in a diverse society which all people's religious practices must be considered in our work schedules. This is pure bigotry and the damage control by the bank would've been useless if this kind of protest isn't involved. Why most of intolerance and deep bigotry from public and private organisations is against Muslims? Why always against Muslims?
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by dazzlingd(m): 10:58pm On Oct 14, 2022
jumper524:
Although Polaris bank have since apologized and debunk the statement.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/reactions-trail-banks-alleged-mail-against-prayers/%3famp

The stupid staff that made internal mail public ought to be sacked. But because of peaceful Islam, sacking him will result into a peaceful violence. Well his days in that organisation are numbered and his career is in jeopardy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by SugarGirl44(f): 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
adekolaelect:
Stop exposing your level of Intolerance to Islam. The western came with Christianity which made them to reserve Sunday a work free day to allow worshipers to perform their right which Muslims has none and you can still drag and bragging on the Muslims who can't use more than 30 minutes to worship on Friday?? You are better not allow your emotional feelings to make you a frustrating agent for another man Religions bcs you can't bear it alone when the consequences of your action started.

Rest.
Both religions were imposed on us by foreigners.
Don’t kill yourself over what was used as a tool to control your mind.

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by sofiscatedmoron: 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
4teenblaq:
Religion has eaten up our senses and priority in life.

No wonder most of this ardent northern Muslims are mostly low lives and one is ready to take down the life of his fellow man because of one imaginary god.

The white really dealt with us.

They dealth with you by teaching you how to read and write English
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by aidameoryou: 11:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
Truthday:

Where do you get the statistics from ?? And how many people has muslims around you killed ??

So, islam asked it adherents to kill themselves, do that no one will remain a muslim right ? Think now

Bro am having brain damage trying to read and understand what you wrote there.
I know you are a mooozlim sympathizer.
But try to be truthful to yourself.

And for the statistics, I will go further if you want me to
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by plantist: 11:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
general111:
But wait oh...
A bank will never allow a christian leave his work for a Christian program during work hours, why should they even have an exception for muslims....
Muslims sha

Yeah because you cooked up Saturdays and Sundays for yourselves long before the Muslims arrived the scene. Besides our modes of worship are different. Tolerance is acknowledging the Islamic mode of worship and allowing the Muslims observe their prayers when the time is due. And this is just a window of 15 minutes.
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by shegra58: 11:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
general111:
But wait oh...
Muslims sha
I hope you'll say same thing if Sunday were to be working day
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by Crystalsweetnes(f): 11:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
Truthday:

Youve changed nothing with this comment. Islam still remains world fastest growing religion with over 2 billion adherents. With over 43 oic countries. Change your hate to live and see how beautiful love is.
I'm very sure you don't mean people are converting to Islam, cos the last time I checked, the growth is by procreation and not by conversion. When it comes to conversion, more Muslims are converting to Christianity.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Piggy Bank Experience / MTN CEO, Ahmad Farroukh Resigns / The Difference Between A Credit Card And A Debit Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.