Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' (35501 Views)

Zenith Bank Dragged To CBN Over Alleged Disappearance Of $64.1million / Polaris Bank Network Failures And The Silence Of CBN / Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by Emu4life(m): 10:26pm On Oct 14, 2022
Think9ja:
cry

Useless people

Everything is about head slamming for them.
I can see frustration all over you. Fortunately, there's nothing you can do about it.
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by LadyRosa(f): 10:26pm On Oct 14, 2022
Truthday:

When you've decided to live your life on hate that might lead to your end, I think you should be left to your nose diving journey to madness. With the way you're going you'll ever street ooo grin grin

Islam had once ruled the world and will do again. We boast of over 43 countries and billions of adherents. You can only kill yourself, nothing else. Islam is still growing.

Just today, germany opened it's biggest mosque. That's just today. Hate kills. Nothing else

Islam is still demonic,the bigger the mosque,the bigger the bombs

8 Likes

Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by badoh(m): 10:27pm On Oct 14, 2022
jumper524:
don't trigger religious correctness here. The Muslims already being cheated on Fridays which is their worship day by the British imposed constitution. But we've already lived through that but depriving a Muslim of jumat prayer is going too far.
If you know our govt parastatals, you'll know they always gat each other back on their respective religious periods. Muslims cover for Christians in Sunday and Christmas and vice versa
Banking job is different from government job. A muslim on a critical service desk like funds transfer and also the business service manager who authorises transactions should leave their desk and proceed to jumat prayers for over 20minutes and leave customers stranded waiting to be serviced. Infact, religion is seriously dragging us back in this country. Where has religion taken us to in this country? We pretend as if we are more holier but our act and attitude doesn't portray us as good for both religion.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by general111(m): 10:27pm On Oct 14, 2022
danietohbadt:

Sterling Bank.... not Zenith
thanks

2 Likes

Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by Emu4life(m): 10:28pm On Oct 14, 2022
Godjone:
grin

Oga chose between your job and religion of piss and stop disturbing our peace
Friday prayers is compulsory for Muslims and there's nothing you can do about itgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by proclinician: 10:28pm On Oct 14, 2022
lhordspy:
A new subject 'Religious tolerance' should be introduced and should be compulsory right from kindergaten to senior secondary school.

And it should continue in tertiary institutions as a GST course.

Christians will see this as nothing, to them it is mere rants by muslims over 'little issue' .
No matter how you see this or from what angle you are looking at it. This is an extreme religious bigotry by the polaris bank supervisor and the muslims have every right to stand against it.

Scoot Howard Phillips once said, and i quote: "You can't pick and choose which types of freedom you want to defend. You must defend all of it or be against all of it."

If a surgeon is operating on a patient and it is the time of the prayer, will the surgeon abandon the patient for the useless prayer?

I'm not surprised where you obtain stupid thought processes like this. It is only among blacks monkeys. Nowhere else. Miserable stupid ignorant lots only.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:29pm On Oct 14, 2022
lhordspy:
A new subject 'Religious tolerance' should be introduced and should be compulsory right from kindergaten to senior secondary school.

Christians will see this as nothing, to them it is mere rants by muslims over 'little issue' .
No matter how you see this or from what angle you are looking at it. This is an extreme religious bigotry by the polaris bank supervisor and the muslims have every right to stand against it.

Scoot Howard Phillips once said, and i quote: "You can't pick and choose which types of freedom you want to defend. You must defend all of it or be against all of it."
My brother, I have worked in an organization where I got pissed off by Muslim attitudes. These guys will be praying in offices without minding if they are disturbing others. This is despite the company providing separate place of worship. If Christians do the same,the whole office will be turned to prayer home.

2 Likes

Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by general111(m): 10:29pm On Oct 14, 2022
oloyedewaris:

So you can now force a private customer to bank with you

From what I'm seeing, it's only Muslims that are planning to boycott the bank

Why are you now crying
That shows you how intolerant and insensitive your religion is.

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by Truthday: 10:29pm On Oct 14, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
all Muslims you said? The guy that lit the match isn't Muslim or the dozens of people cheering him both online and offline ain't? I love the way you sidelined the Muslim-muslim ticket you guys are trying to rub on Christian face which is being tolerated. Guy things plenty.

My brother, you deserve a more reasonable life, free of hate and imaginary worry. Stop putting up claims that dueshr exist of Christian persecution. If 1 Christian is killed in north, thousands of Muslims have gone. Where will you put daily attack on Muslims or do bandit ask if religion before attack ?? From zamfara, kaduna train attack, and all they're almost all Muslims. Don't bring unnecessary buts and it's here.

Think with rational objectivity as a learned person to draw valid conclusions
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by rollywise(m): 10:29pm On Oct 14, 2022
lhordspy:

And now they are against all of it. Nigeria is not a Muslim country or a Christian country. Go and check, in any country of multiple religion it is the company's policy that stands in organisations. If Muslim say they wanna go pray and leave their desks and the christians say they wanna go attend a special church program, will the company not run down? Stay clear from certain organisations if it's policies doesn't fit your religion rather than this cheap blackmail

7 Likes

Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by oloyedewaris(m): 10:29pm On Oct 14, 2022
general111:

Thanks for that correction..
Go and establish your own private institution and make friday a work free day, but do not force another man from another religion to give it to you

Same way you can't force policy on a private bank, so you can't force private individuals to bank with you

And from the news, it's only Muslims that are planning to boycott the bank

Why are you guys now complaining on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by oloyedewaris(m): 10:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
general111:
That shows you how intolerant and insensitive your religion is.
What are you saying, who is intolerant and insensitive here

The bank or the Muslim customers
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by general111(m): 10:31pm On Oct 14, 2022
badoh:

Banking job is different from government job. A muslim on a critical service desk like funds transfer and also the business service manager who authorises transactions should leave their desk and proceed to jumat prayers for over 20minutes and leave customers stranded waiting to be serviced. Infact, religion is seriously dragging us back in this country. Where has religion taken us to in this country? We pretend as if we are more holier but our act and attitude doesn't portray us as good for both religion.
or a muslim pilot will leave the cockpit to go and pray..if he was flying an imam, the imam will just slap him grin

9 Likes

Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by Emu4life(m): 10:31pm On Oct 14, 2022
LadyRosa:

Same with my mother.She _4cks while on the top and I do the 'down' job. tongue
Tales of two WH.ORES IF YOU ASK ME!
Oh! I see. These are the Comedians making vile comment about Islam grin
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by badoh(m): 10:32pm On Oct 14, 2022
gannod:
Nigerians, especially muslims are just funny. Yoir primary aim as a worker is to work hard and be paid at the end of the month. Why not leave the job and stop constituting nuisance? With all the prayers and public holidays, Nigeria is still one of the most corrupt countries in the world.
Reminds me of one incidence in the then UNAD. We were having lectures on a Friday around 1:45pm. Those guys with '3 quarter' trousers came and disrupted the class because the female lecturer was a gentle woman( a member of Deeper life) the same thing repeated itself on another Friday when 'baba Fela' ( Dr Fajehinsin) was lecturing but they could not try the nonsense because baba was an atheist and a no- nonsense man.
Fajehinsin of Eco Dept. Great Unad.

3 Likes

Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by Shadysen: 10:32pm On Oct 14, 2022
Nostring:
no offense.. u have no sense
just mohamed
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by Emu4life(m): 10:32pm On Oct 14, 2022
general111:
so what??
You are insignificant in the scheme of things.
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by rollywise(m): 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
I really wish the christians can reciprocate by going in numbers to open accounts and make huge deposits. If you value your religion more than your job, quit and open a shop that you can lock and open at any time. If the banks allow Muslims leave their desks to go pray then they'll also allow their christian staffs to go for a special deliverance service that's holding within work hours and before you know it bank will fold up. Stop working in organisations that doesn't regards religion rather than condescend to a cheap blackmail as this.

7 Likes

Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by Lifeisgoody: 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
....and we expect a country like this to move forward. How? A nation that declared 3 days public holiday because they could not find moon to break Muslim fast. SMH
It surprises me that we still discuss religious matters in 2022
4teenblaq:
Religion has eaten up our senses and priority in life.

No wonder most of this ardent northern Muslims are mostly low lives and one is ready to take down the life of his fellow man because of one imaginary god.

The white really dealt with us.

Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by hotseat: 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
Polaris Bank simply developed cold feet!

Pure and simple!

The mere acknowledgement of the fact that Nigeria is a secular country and at the same time coming out to say everyone is free to practice their religion is simply doublespeak!

Polaris Bank is not a religious but a corporate organization!

One's religious freedom must not infringe on the right of the Bank.

Religious practice ought to be a personal affair and not to the detriment of the Bank!,

7 Likes

Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by ukaface(f): 10:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
Muslims dey always do like......

Abeg make I no talk before they....
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by general111(m): 10:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
oloyedewaris:

Same way you can't force policy on a private bank, so you can't force private individuals to bank with you

And from the news, it's only Muslims that are planning to boycott the bank

Why are you guys now complaining on Nairaland
bros i am tired of arguing with you..
Simply make Fridays a work free in your company, but do not shout religious intolerant of i refuse to make friday a work free day in my company...
Shey u grab?

2 Likes

Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
African man and religion tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by aidameoryou: 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2022
Truthday:

How ejoor. How many terrorist has million of Muslims living around you killed

Does it changed the fact that 95% Of the world's terrorism are perpetuated by moozlims
Does that change the fact that 98% Of terrorists are moozlims.

2 Likes

Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by DDNGNG: 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2022
Osaze007:
By the time christains boycott Dangote na when islam go feel am
First to do no Dey pain

Christians lack cooperation. If I tell you how many Christians that are banking with jaiz bank � you'll be shock.
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by osazsky(m): 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2022
Poverty strinking rags..see all the almajiris running to the bank to collect thier last savings of 2500 naira..muslims are too intolerant I swear..christain will dust this shit and move on cuz u can make prayers in ur heart while counting cash but the notice me people who pretend to be holy when everyone is watching but become vampires in secret..if u wan drink beer drink beer and let ur neigbour know u do alcohol u dont have to turn it into a rubber kettle

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by Emu4life(m): 10:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
davodyguy:

They should try it in other countries then and see how they'll be fired
In some Countries, Thursdays and Fridays are weekend. Week starts Saturday.
In Isreal (whom you like to copy), week starts on Sundays.
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by general111(m): 10:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
hotseat:
Polaris Bank simply developed cold feet!

Pure and simple!

The mere acknowledgement of the fact that Nigeria is a secular country and at the same time coming out to say everyone is free to practice their religion is simply doublespeak!

Polaris Bank is not a religious but a corporate organization!

One's religious freedom must not infringe on the right of the Bank.

Religious practice ought to be a personal affair and not to the detriment of the Bank!,
They are only scared of losing customers..
Muslims will make it a bit difficult for them to gain employment in a circular institution..

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by davodyguy: 10:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
oloyedewaris:

About how we observe prayer in plane, just leave that to us, it's never your problem

Just give us about 30 min to perform our weekly prayers
Wednesday Church Service in CCC is just 1 hour too.

Will it be nice to attend?

2 Likes

Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by oloyedewaris(m): 10:37pm On Oct 14, 2022
atheistandproud:

They have the power to do so. They made Sharia legal, didn't they? They made child marriage legal? Didn't they? They can do but they just don't want to.

Wanna know why?

Money.

Do you know how much Dangote would lose if his workers didn't show up on Friday? Do you know how much Jaiz would lose if it didn't carry out transactions on a Friday?

It's a lie, the only way this issue can be fixed is through the constitution

By the way Nigeria law never said anything about child marriage

And that Sharia you mentioned was imposed during the time of Northern empires and its only in the north and they northerners never complained

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by general111(m): 10:37pm On Oct 14, 2022
Emu4life:
You are insignificant in the scheme of things.
and you are very very significant in the scheme of things.
Have a good night rest
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by Truthday: 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2022
LadyRosa:

Islam is still demonic,the bigger the mosque,the bigger the bombs

As e day pain them, e dey sweet is.

Nigeria is a muslim majority country, by population and land mass. Ohya die.

See, you'll just kill yourself. Nursing unnecessary hate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Difference Between A Credit Card And A Debit Card / CBN Introduces ‘Naira 4 Dollar Scheme’ For Diaspora Remittances / I Have Trained Five Graduates With Proceeds From Roasted Yam Business - Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.