Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

My experience in Bahrain - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My experience in Bahrain (64875 Views)

Honesty and Contentment: My Experience In Zimbabwe. / The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) / How Is Life In Bahrain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My experience in Bahrain by Markswag101: 8:13am On Feb 10, 2023
Hello house,

Please is there a ban on Nigerians coming to bahrain at the moment?
Re: My experience in Bahrain by skyplustk(f): 12:18am On Feb 19, 2023
Please I really need your help my friend is in Bahrain she left her son behind but since late last year we haven't heard from her including her family and we don't have her contact over there please how can you help
Re: My experience in Bahrain by skyplustk(f): 12:19am On Feb 19, 2023
Bahrainguy:

Please kindly check my comment on your post
I pray they should but hope you’ve got better skill. Because skill is the most important to have to survive here in Bahrain
Re: My experience in Bahrain by Afuyejesse: 3:31pm On Apr 12, 2023
Bahrainguy:

F.wrong with you bro
are you sure
Re: My experience in Bahrain by Realguyman1(m): 9:31pm On Jun 04, 2023
Ezinne988:
yes handwork pays well here
Bro good evening.
Re: My experience in Bahrain by Mekharay007(m): 8:24am On Jun 11, 2023
Scam Alert !!! Scam Alert!!! Scam Alert!!!

Bahrainguy is a bloody scammer, he scammed my referral almost a million Naira. His account detail is below.

Salam Taofeek Olalekan
Opay Account

He works in an Automobile shop.

We have reported him to Bahrain government, they requested for proof and we gave them the transaction receipt, his picture , Bahrain phone number and the name of his place of work.

Guys beware, don't fall for his scam about helping you get a Bahrain work visa .

Find his picture below.

Shalom !!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: My experience in Bahrain by Tijani009: 9:10am On Jun 11, 2023
Bahrainguy:

With all the information I dropped here how can you sickly asking me if I’m agent? What can make me agent upon all these better grow up

I want ro travel afer my sevice year, on my kneels pls help me
Re: My experience in Bahrain by adubam(m): 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2023
Mekharay007:
Scam Alert !!! Scam Alert!!! Scam Alert!!!

Bahrainguy is a bloody scammer, he scammed my referral almost a million Naira. His account detail is below.

Salam Taofeek Olalekan
Opay Account

He works in an Automobile shop.

We have reported him to Bahrain government, they requested for proof and we gave them the transaction receipt, his picture , Bahrain phone number and the name of his place of work.

Guys beware, don't fall for his scam about helping you get a Bahrain work visa .

Find his picture below.

Shalom !!!!!!

Are u sure of this?
Re: My experience in Bahrain by Nwaire97: 2:03am On Aug 05, 2023
Please can you respond to this case
Re: My experience in Bahrain by Dgabby01: 1:16pm On Nov 14, 2023
Please, I need some guidelines about these Bahrain process. I want to apply for studies in Bahrain. Firstly, I'd like to know if the country is good for studies like for Bsc and also, is there visa process difficult like some countries that has low visa issuance rate.
Re: My experience in Bahrain by Dgabby01: 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2023
OceanRed:
I'm currently in one of the gulf countries, my advise to anyone trying to japa; GET A SKILL THAT YOU CAN MARKET!! or QUALIFICATION/ CERTIFICATION
It doesn't make sense for someone leaving Naija and just HOPING to get work in another country. nowadays its what you know that will get you money, You must be qualified to do something that will get you paid.

Please, I need some guidelines about these Bahrain process. I want to apply for studies in Bahrain. Firstly, I'd like to know if the country is good for studies like for Bsc and also, is there visa process difficult like some countries that has low visa issuance rate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video) / 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) / Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.