Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

If You Are Not Emotionally Strong As A Guy Avoid Relationships.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Not Emotionally Strong As A Guy Avoid Relationships.. (542 Views)

Women : The Emotionally Strong Creature / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee / I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Not Emotionally Strong As A Guy Avoid Relationships.. by Goodmarlian: 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2022
If you are a cry baby type of guy,if you have not mastered the art of controlling your emotiond and walking away ( moving on) when things go south then please stay our from relationships,this is for the newbies and inexperienced ,it is a crazy world out there and there is an 90% chance you will meet an unloyal hoe.women these days are very manipulative and wicked but they can sense an emotionally balanced guy from a mile away.
Re: If You Are Not Emotionally Strong As A Guy Avoid Relationships.. by DaInferno(m): 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
Goodmarlian:
If you are a cry baby type of guy,if you have not mastered the art of controlling your emotiond and walking away ( moving on) when things go south then please stay our from relationships,this is for the newbies and inexperienced ,it is a crazy world out there and there is an 90% chance you will meet an unloyal hoe.women these days are very manipulative and wicked but they can sense an emotionally balanced guy from a mile away.
there's really no formula to this life if you pause and think about it. Be it love or any other thing, it won't work the way it works in your head!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not Emotionally Strong As A Guy Avoid Relationships.. by Ballzproblemm: 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2022
or rather,invest less emotions in any relationship you enter

expect the worst

carry it at the back of your mind you are not the only man and she has multiple options

have multiple girlfriends .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Not Emotionally Strong As A Guy Avoid Relationships.. by Polynek(m): 10:31pm On Oct 14, 2022
Nice thread
Re: If You Are Not Emotionally Strong As A Guy Avoid Relationships.. by imagrg(m): 10:05am On Oct 15, 2022
Wise guy.
Ballzproblemm:
or rather,invest less emotions in any relationship you enter

expect the worst

carry it at the back of your mind you are not the only man and she has multiple options

have multiple girlfriends .

(1) (Reply)

Dude Uploads Viral Video Of Cute Bumbum Lady / Please I Need Help / Heavily Pregnant Wife Breaks Down In Tears After Catching Husband With Side Chic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.