Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,803 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Women : The Emotionally Strong Creature - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women : The Emotionally Strong Creature (3159 Views)

In Defense Of Polygamy, And How It Benefits Women The Most / If You Are Not Emotionally Strong As A Guy Avoid Relationships.. / How To Be Emotionally Strong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women : The Emotionally Strong Creature by Dpsychologist: 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
Women are usually labelled as the weak vessel. They are fragile and are not Physically strong. One thing you should know is that they are both medically and Emotionally strong. Thats why they live longer than us.
Women are clever and creative creatures, and often outsmart their male partners in various situations in order to get what they want.

Female cunning surpasses male understanding any day.

Men rule the world, but as long women remain in control of the male mind, I will always believe the true master of the universe is secretly female. Men rule the world but women rule men. Beyonce knows this thats why she sang a song "who run the world? girls"

By catering to men’s deepest caveman-like instincts like physical force, pride, hunger, the will to hunt, the desire to provide and sexual urge, the possibilities can seem endless as to what women can make their men do for them.

Cc
Kalatium, omoburuku, chiunlimited, Icezikagu, PisciMan, COOL10, Tony142, frankman365,NorthPrince, Alfather,NewsNaija365, Silasloaded, Amiable231, shiffynaani, patoski39, just4fun, DaddyRochie1642, Emekaossai, Glamzwizard, jiggyniga, Eyoh01, Adasun, hardcore007, Glamzwizard

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women : The Emotionally Strong Creature by Dpsychologist: 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
TACTICS
The cleavage -tactic Tool: A Wonder-bra
I have always wondered if the male obsession for breasts just comes from being well fed as babies. Has anyone ever conducted research pertaining to whether or not homosexual men were just bottle-fed?

Nonetheless, to the women who learned to use this body part to their advantage, I say: Great insight! Whether a woman is naturally gifted or needs some help, cleavage is always appreciated amongst men of all kinds.

It’s nearly impossible for a man not to drool just by thinking about a pair of breasts, to the point that they’ve banned cleavages from the workplace because it leaves them too distracted to actually do their jobs.

In other words, if a woman wants to distract her man from an uncomfortable issue, she just has to unbutton once (twice for very serious issues) and she should be in the clear in a matter of minutes. Think Kate Moss, though, rather than Ice-T’s wife, Coco.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women : The Emotionally Strong Creature by Dpsychologist: 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
Damsel in distress-tactic Tool: A pair of big, blue eyes
Every man dreams of being a knight and stepping in to defend a young maiden from danger. By taking advantage of this universal fantasy, a woman can make a man handle some problems she’d rather avoid.

Having an inherent drive to protect and help at any given time, a special instinct will click in a man’s brain whenever he sees a desirable woman in distress.

Men like to help as this gives them a sense of being “needed”. So regardless if the problem is a flat tire, a light bulb that needs to be changed or protection from scumbags on a night out, there is always a guy with chivalrous aspirations to assist a helpless woman.

Men even take pride in teaching business and how to advance in a career, so a girl can basically enjoy a hot builder/mechanist/bodyguard/career coach free of charge, and all she needs to do is give him a pair of admiring eyes and a warm hug, stating that “she wouldn’t know what to do without him” in return.

Yes, I might be retarding equality between the genders by still applying the “Damsel in distress-tactic”, but I honestly think it’s for the best if we just let men be men in situations of this nature.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women : The Emotionally Strong Creature by Dpsychologist: 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
The Hot Meal-tactic Tool: a steak, a stove and a sexy apron

“The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach”. As old as this statement is, it still rings true to this day. Once you provide a man with some good food, he will now associate you with the feeling of being fed and taken care of by his mother as a young boy.

A smart woman knows that a fed man is a happy man and vice versa, so a woman shouldn’t even dream of discussing any pressing topics or shopping suggestions before dinner is over and her man is comfortably leaning back in his chair with a content smile.

By serving him a great steak, remembering the right sauce and adding a bottle of wine, a man will soon be sweet as a teddy bear. That’s when she can move in the troops.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women : The Emotionally Strong Creature by Dpsychologist: 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
Playing hard to get- tactic Tool: Good PR
Contrary to male belief, playing hard to get is actually not too easy for a girl, especially if she’s truly interested and afraid that the male suitor might end his chase after one wrong move.

But a woman who gives it up too easily (for a man she likes) knows that the price she’ll have to pay afterwards might be even bigger: no longer being the foremost topic of interest of her desired man.

Prudery is outdated, and I personally believe you can control a man with sex, rather than not giving it up at all. But even men agree that if the hunt is too easy, they’ll grow bored faster than a gold digger spends money.

It’s a slippery slope to deal with, but there’s a solution: if a woman gives “the impression” that she is hard to get and only dates A-guys, then she can sleep with the man of her choice when she personally feels like it.

By marketing herself like a superior product and building mystery around herself at the same time, she can create a vision that a guy who dates her is punching well beyond his weight class.

In his mind he’ll think that he just caught the perfect prey, and she doesn’t have to slam the door in her date’s face when, deep down inside, she just wanted to be carried into the bedroom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women : The Emotionally Strong Creature by Dpsychologist: 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
The Drama- tactic Tool: Pandora’s Box
Boredom continues to plague hopeful couples every day. It’s boredom that forces them to break up, cheat, and even marry. Boredom is an intellectual cancer and is sure to develop once the honeymoon-phase is over if the correct measurements are not taken.

By adding a little drama and spice, women can make their relations passionate again. Women pick fights, go on random PMS trips, and question and nag in order to restrain relationships from becoming routine and dull. This is necessary for keeping things fiery, mysterious and exciting.

A guy once said to me, “You’re so irrational, and it’s so sexy,” so I’m positive that men (perhaps unknowingly) see the necessity of these emotional roller coasters and schizophrenic attacks just as much as we do. As long as they’re not too frequent and are followed by makeup sex, that is.

|Elite

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women : The Emotionally Strong Creature by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
The underdog always try so hard to have a say.... No matter what u say or no matter the epistle you type... Men still rule the world and everything... It can never change

Even when a woman have a little taste of power, believe me.... it will be a group of men who put her there

5 Likes

Re: Women : The Emotionally Strong Creature by DaddyRochie1642: 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
You Spit Knowledge Steadily Sir.

#Respect.
Re: Women : The Emotionally Strong Creature by COOL10(m): 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
They love to take advantage of the weaknesses of men.
Re: Women : The Emotionally Strong Creature by Adasun(m): 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
9ice
Re: Women : The Emotionally Strong Creature by Blackmoran(m): 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
In the dating scene men that plays game with women thinking they are smart, I laugh them..
Women are the master of manipulation and cunningness, and are instinctively good at it.

I remember when I was in secondary school there is this guy who has a small stature and can be easily bullied, what this guy lack in body he compensate with tricky.. He is always manipulating people around just to get them to favor and protect him...

Same with women what they lack in fitness and strength they have in tricky... Even feminist can't achieve there agenda without manipulating some group of men..

On the other side there manipulation skill is needed for them to survive, without it human race would have been in extinction , with woman manipulation skill they are able to protect and raise there offspring.. Though it sounds bitter but thats just the reality, it is what it is...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women : The Emotionally Strong Creature by Dpsychologist: 5:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
Blackmoran:
In the dating scene men that plays game with women thinking they are smart, I laugh them..
Women are the master of manipulation and cunningness, and are instinctively good at it.

I remember when I was in secondary school there is this guy who has a small stature and can be easily bullied, what this guy lack in body he compensate with tricky.. He is always manipulating people around just to get them to favor and protect him...

Same with women what they lack in fitness and strength they have in tricky... Even feminist can't achieve there agenda without manipulating some group of men..

On the other side there manipulation skill is needed for them to survive, without it human race would have been in extinction , with woman manipulation skill they are able to protect and raise there offspring.. Though it sounds bitter but thats just the reality, it is what it is...
Very succinct
I like this
Re: Women : The Emotionally Strong Creature by BigJoe19: 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
They only rule men that allow themselves to be ruled.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women : The Emotionally Strong Creature by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 09, 2020
There are some truths in your post but whatever concept that isn't from the Bible is false. There is only one who rules the world and that is the "spiritual man". If anyone desires to rule the world, he has to operate beyond this realm of the physical. Anyone (male or female) who is spiritual in any form would always rule over the physical men. These concepts about gender superiority would only give you depression and low self-esteem. It isn't healthy for your mind. You haven't seen the whole world and learnt everything to conclude on issues like this. Moreover, If your analysis is based from the internet which I deem it to be, you're veritably deluded. No one knows everything pertaining to a subject and no one can tell all about it. Most people are quick to believe other people's analysis are true without making a thorough research. Bitter and deluded people also create posts on the internet. If you take most of the things you read on internet and movies serious, you would end up depressed and sad. Relax and lead your own life the way you deem right. As long as you remain rational, judicious and estimable, no one can manipulate you cheaply. Women tend to use their intellect smarter than most men especially in getting what they want but this doesn't make them rulers of the world. It only makes them more intelligent than their weakened preys who call themselves men.

8 Likes

Re: Women : The Emotionally Strong Creature by Dpsychologist: 12:34am On Aug 27, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
You Spit Knowledge Steadily Sir.
#Respect.
Thanks bro
Re: Women : The Emotionally Strong Creature by Dpsychologist: 12:35am On Aug 27, 2020
BigJoe19:
They only rule men that allow themselves to be ruled.
Yea true
Re: Women : The Emotionally Strong Creature by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2020
Bonatheripper:
The underdog always try so hard to have a say.... No matter what u say or no matter the epistle you type... Men still rule the world and everything... It can never change

Even when a woman have a little taste of power, believe me.... it will be a group of men who put her there
hw bout if those group of men were controlled by her??

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Slay Queen, Ama Coke Being ‘chopped’ In A Swimming Pool Trends Online / What Was It Like When You Got Your First Kiss? / I Invited Burna Boy Out For A Date And He Stood Me Up! Burna Boy Stood Me Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.