Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance (30415 Views)

Access Bank Reacts To Video Of Man Claiming Data Hack / First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch / Glory Osei Reacts To Accusations Of Fraud By Former Employees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by RussellRutherfo: 5:44am On Oct 15, 2022
Mightymanna:
“O you who believe! When you are called to congregational (Friday) prayer, hasten to the remembrance of God and leave off trade. That is better for you, if you but knew.”

Muslims should start advocating for work free day on Friday, it is really unfair to be cheated by British colonial arrangements while idolaters get free day to dance and party

Every right thinking person should be anti-islamic. It is an evil satanic ideology set up by a 7th century Arab murderous madman illiterate schizophrenic genocidicist blasphemous caravan imposter pedophile called Muhammad who screwed little girl 9year old Aisha.

Watch Christian Prince debates and get liberated out of this satanic religion.

Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by RussellRutherfo: 5:45am On Oct 15, 2022
plantist:

See this idiotic hypocrite. You all dubiously cooked up Saturdays and Sundays as weekends for yourselves in order to dance like you have had bouts of epilepsy for decades. Bunch of hypocrites

Every right thinking person should be anti-islamic. It is an evil satanic ideology set up by a 7th century Arab murderous madman illiterate schizophrenic genocidicist blasphemous caravan imposter pedophile called Muhammad who screwed little girl 9year old Aisha.

Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by RussellRutherfo: 5:46am On Oct 15, 2022
Mightymanna:

Don't mind the hypocrites

Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by RussellRutherfo: 5:47am On Oct 15, 2022
Safyqueen:
We have seen this several times. This is a message to other Banks and institutions that denies Muslims the right of worship on Fridays. Something that does not take more than 30 minutes. Stop religious bigotry they will not hear.
Almost all our system of official operations favours the christains because they were introduced by our christains colonial masters but some bigots believe that's the norm.

Whenever they push the Muslims to the extreme and we reacts, they starts giving us names.

Islamaphobia vis-a-vis ethno-religio-tribal bigotry and egocentricity is a terrorism in disguise to those who indulge in it.

Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by RussellRutherfo: 5:48am On Oct 15, 2022
hammariise:
Some of the comments right here is why I will vote for Muslim Muslim ticket next year, you all should go and hang yourselves. Bunch of irrelevant hypocrites

Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by RussellRutherfo: 5:50am On Oct 15, 2022
oloyedewaris:

Then the bank should work on Sundays to show professionalism

Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by RussellRutherfo: 5:53am On Oct 15, 2022
Bukola94:
U ARE ONE OF THE PROBLEM OF 9JA & THE WORLD. UR COMMENT IS SHIT! U ARE EXTREMIST YOURSELF. MOST RELIGION HAS SOME EXTREMIST AMONG THEIR FOLLOWERS, MUSLIMS,CHRISTIANS,HINDU,TRADITIONAL RELIGION,SATAN WORSHIPPERS E.T.C. I WILL EXEMPT THE MOCK,BECAUSE THEY ARE MORE TOLERANT THAN GUY LIKE U, AND ARE MORE TOLERANT THAN AVERAGE MUSLIMS & CHRISTIANS. EVEN SOME OF THIS WHITE GARMENT TRADITIONALIST ARE TOLERANT THAN MUSLIMS&CHRISTIANS. AND U ALL ARE CRITICIZING SEUN FOR PUTTING OATH ON MUSLIM FORUM B4 U GUYS COMMENT. ISLAM IS THE MOST CRITICIZE RELIGION IN THE WORLD. AND IF CARE IS NOT TAKEN, MUSLIMS WILL BE ENDANGER HUMAN IN THE WHOLE WORLD.

Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by RussellRutherfo: 5:54am On Oct 15, 2022
3seriez:

Employ the workers first and do as you like now. Coming here to rant like a hungry baboon. Who gives a F*CK. And who da F are you again undecided

Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by RussellRutherfo: 5:55am On Oct 15, 2022
Bukola94:
ASSUMING I AM A TRADITIONAL BELIEVER, AND I TRAVEL TO ROME, LET SAY THE WHOLE OF ROME WAS PRACTICING CATHOLISM/CHRISTIANISM/ISLAMISM, AND I AM THE ONLY TRADITIONAL WORSHIPPER, I WILL GLADLY JOIN THEM & WORSHIP WITH THEM. RELIGION IS SO SENSITIVE MY BROTHERS & SISTERS.BE WISE. I WILL HAVE RECOMMEND A BOOK THAT SOMEONE SHARES WITH ME YEARS AGO ON THIS FORUM. THE BOOK TALK ABOUT AFRICA,BLACK HISTORY,RACE, CONTINENT,RELIGION,EDUCATION,MISEDUCATION/RIGHT EDUCATION,FACTS,RESEARCH,LEADERSHIP E.T.C. BUT I FORGET THE TITLE, THE MAN SHARE IT TO ME IN PDF FORMAT. HE ALSO TOLD ME DOWNLOAD THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA,THE BIAFRA WAR, AND NOVEL; THERE WAS A COUNTRY.

Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by RussellRutherfo: 5:56am On Oct 15, 2022
Ballama:

Your opinion doesn't matter here, the Muslims have send their messages and the bank received it with two hands, deny our brothers working under you their freedom of religion and we boycot your bank, and i can proudly tell you more than 90% of Muslims are ready to boycott any bank that try this rubish any day anytime. And lastly if you don't know how banks feel if they loose customer and how they Value customer try being a Marketer in a Bank and see for yourself what a single customer means to the bank.

Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by RussellRutherfo: 5:58am On Oct 15, 2022
KunGioKehRah:

I am not typing with my anus
I am a Muslim and an ex bank staff, I had to resign due to bad treatment meted out to me by my christian boss.
So here, I am typing from experience

Christians believe that the Nigerian banking industry is their birth right, it's recently that Muslims too are dominating the industry. But that's another topic for another day

To the topic
Nigeria bankers, I mean top bank owners know that it's the way customers are treated that determine their longevity in the industry, good customer service is proportional to good banking business.

Don't get it twisted, THAT APOLOGY DONE BY POLARIS ISNT ENOUGH,

THEY WILL BE FEELING IT BILLIONS OF NAIRA LOSS IN THEIR GL(GENERAL LEDGER)

Whatever you do, don't play with us Muslims and our prayer, social media( Zuckerberg doesn't play with us), even here on Nairaland Seun doesn't play with us and many other ramifications of life.
Polaris needs to rejig it's staff imminently!

Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by AbuAeesha: 6:00am On Oct 15, 2022
and to those urchins faulting the Muslim faithful and the bank's latest announcement.

I so believe the bank is not owned by a Muslim, but the bank management have publicly distant itself from the ignorant decision made by one of their staff,while some urchins are still yelling (wch is what they knw how to do Best)why not sue the bank.

kudos to those Muslim faithfuls that handled the issue maturely and peacefully by seeking for withdrawal of their funds and account deactivation.
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by RussellRutherfo: 6:00am On Oct 15, 2022
gidiMonsta:
The religious intolerance on this thread is shocking. No wonder Nigeria is where it is today. Are Bank staff no longer entitled to one hour breaks? If they choose to use that for Jumaat on Friday, is it the manager’s business? In Nigeria most organizations have no regard for their workers’ needs, they close way beyond the time their contract stipulates with no OT whatsoever. Yet we have some zombies here who also been oppressed by their employers hurling islamophobic slurs at Muslims. Most Nigerians are morons and that’s why the country will continue to be on a downward trajectory.

Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by haslaw(m): 6:00am On Oct 15, 2022
peppermint7:
I employ you for my work
You leave your duty post without replacement or permission to go pray your trash.
Nigga you getting fired.
I don't give a f*uck

If you feel your head slamming is that valueable to you,
Maybe you should stay home and waste your whole lives on it.
Instead of disturbing my work force.
Bunch of nonsense extremists.
One of the reasons why up north is filled with louts blasting themselves open in the name of some dumbo who calls himself their maker
Tueh

For those anti Islam bank wailers.
Why not try your shitty JAIZ bank instead wink

Mr. IPOB CARNNIBAL terrorists,

Your company would be closed down and your AZZ thrown in jail because we own this country.
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by RussellRutherfo: 6:01am On Oct 15, 2022
maasoap:
Not new, Muslims dey suffering and smiling for this country. But dem dem, na to be screaming to UN, USA, icc

Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by RussellRutherfo: 6:02am On Oct 15, 2022
olaniyilukman:
You must be stupid Mr Man for attacking others people faith in this manner, you lack courtesy and it really shows in your replied. I wonder the kind of partners working with you because of your religion extremist and intolerant towards other people believe, I don't know who you are or what you belief, you can never stand me in any way.. Tell your friends to tell thier friends that you are disgusting...

Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by RussellRutherfo: 6:02am On Oct 15, 2022
olaniyilukman:
Mr Man, if truly this is the way you want to look at it, Saturday and Sunday shouldn't be made a compulsory holiday in every institution, the idea of Saturday and Sunday was introduced by colonial master to pave way for thier own religion so as to allow Christian faith to worship thier own god

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by haslaw(m): 6:02am On Oct 15, 2022
zuchyblink:
When I saw the name of the CEO of the bank I knew it was agenda to cause ethnic and religious tension to discredit Peter Obi

Peter Obi will be disgraced properly in the coming elections.
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by huptin(m): 6:03am On Oct 15, 2022
KunGioKehRah:
I trust my aboki guys,

Fxck up and they will treat your fxck up sharp sharp

You no know say na Muslims dey use bank pass?

When every body withdrew their 1000 naira, and 500 naira that you don't appreciate,

The bank will be begging them last last!

It takes knowledge to get to the top, but attitude to stay on top!

This is a lie.....simple economics show that mislims in Nigeria constituite a vast majority of poor people who dont even have bank accounts, so how can they be the ones who uses banks the most?

Stop deluding yourself. Most muslims world wide are poor and indigent. They cannnot be the fulcrum of banks, if not mention one moslem bank in the list of top 20 banks in Nigeria?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by Cutehector(m): 6:03am On Oct 15, 2022
peppermint7:
I employ you for my work
You leave your duty post without replacement or permission to go pray your trash.
Nigga you getting fired.
I don't give a f*uck

If you feel your head slamming is that valueable to you,
Maybe you should stay home and waste your whole lives on it.
Instead of disturbing my work force.
Bunch of nonsense extremists.
One of the reasons why up north is filled with louts blasting themselves open in the name of some dumbo who calls himself their maker
Tueh

For those anti Islam bank wailers.
Why not try your shitty JAIZ bank instead wink
dont be foolish. Why not employ christians then if you dont want staff to leave duty posts intermittently.
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by RussellRutherfo: 6:04am On Oct 15, 2022
essentialone:
I am an extreme Christian but I am also a strong believer in equity, justice and fairness.
Muslims and Christians are the 2 most populated Religions in Nigeria and the world. There should be a global adoption of Fridays and Sundays as Work, Business and School free days.

To hell with Saturdays being a global holiday. Christians created the calendar and made Saturdays and Sundays to be known as Weekends. That was cool then, but not now. Call it whatever you may. All schools and companies should close completely on Fridays. And all schools and companies must open for activities completely on Saturdays.

#ReplaceSaturdaysWithFridays as work and school free days. Muslims too deserve to have their own days for religious worship, which should not be disturbed by school or by work.

Christians before you reply, ask yourself deeply, if on Sundays, your school or workplace gives you 1 hour to go to Church, and then return immediately to work, how do you feel?

Lying Muslim pretending as usual to be a Christian.
grin who will verify that. That you once or twice went to church don't make you a Christian.

Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by Raj10(m): 6:04am On Oct 15, 2022
Werey
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by Naajjii: 6:06am On Oct 15, 2022
ClassicMan202:
Religion of p!ss indeed...

They will come to your house and try to force you to do their bidding...

Working days no dey for employee booklet?? Abi dem no see am before them sign employment letter?

We still dey talk about hijab wey dem want force enter schools.

Institution get emotional rules and regulations, you go see am finish, still chuck head, then you go letter start to scream marginalization.
If you mess up we will start Friday as weekend or you work on Sunday grin
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by haslaw(m): 6:06am On Oct 15, 2022
ClassicMan202:
Religion of p!ss indeed...

They will come to your house and try to force you to do their bidding...

Working days no dey for employee booklet?? Abi dem no see am before them sign employment letter?

We still dey talk about hijab wey dem want force enter schools.

Institution get emotional rules and regulations, you go see am finish, still chuck head, then you go letter start to scream marginalization.

Any instruction wey no fit accommodate others will be closed down and any stewpeeep person like you wey hate Muslims will be thrown in jail.

Even Peter Obi go suffer big disgrace for next year elections.
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by RussellRutherfo: 6:06am On Oct 15, 2022
OBJECTIVITY4ALL:

Now who is marginalizing and planning to dominate others Sunday was the only public holiday for christian until the seventh day Adventist fight for Saturday to be added. It was added. The Muslim are so ethical that they never advocate for FRIDAY to be added despite their population. Because the Quran doesn't require a whole day to worship but about 20 minutes 5 times daily and extra 40 minutes on Fridays only.Now, the critics should borrow a deep thinking cap. then another religion have two full Days 48hrs, even if the time to sing and dance is about 2 hrs, how can anyone claimed to be reasonable to criticize people who demand for some minutes to go for prayer of Friday because a trouble for any organization. Sometimes they will sit in some banks for hours a customer will not approach the bank e g fedelity, eko bank, keystone in some branches. Even the civilized country will never do that in some country with Muslim staff

Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by RussellRutherfo: 6:06am On Oct 15, 2022
Igbo:
ipob goat

Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by Cutehector(m): 6:07am On Oct 15, 2022
waice6571:
To me, it is unethical and un-business like for almost everyone in the branch to abandon their duty post at the same time in the name of anything.

This is bullying and subjugating professionalism in the name religion.
bro..all these big english wey you dey speak, no go matter. HR Was supposed to do a simple job by balancing Christians and muslims ratio in that branch.

I should be firing the HR partner covering that branch and not the muslims..
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by haslaw(m): 6:07am On Oct 15, 2022
GboyegaD:
The response is good and addresses the situation properly. The bank is a secular bank thus, you can't indirectly force your religion on anyone. If you think the job is impeding your religious acts/believes, you can leave the job.

Any organisation that doesn't accommodate others will be closed down and the managers thrown in jail
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by RussellRutherfo: 6:08am On Oct 15, 2022
AbuAeesha:
and to those urchins faulting the Muslim faithful and the bank's latest announcement.

I so believe the bank is not owned by a Muslim, but the bank management have publicly distant itself from the ignorant decision made by one of their staff,while some urchins are still yelling (wch is what they knw how to do Best)why not sue the bank.

kudos to those Muslim faithfuls that handled the issue maturely and peacefully by seeking for withdrawal of their funds and account deactivation.

Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by egunna(m): 6:09am On Oct 15, 2022
Mightymanna:
“O you who believe! When you are called to congregational (Friday) prayer, hasten to the remembrance of God and leave off trade. That is better for you, if you but knew.”

Muslims should start advocating for work free day on Friday, it is really unfair to be cheated by British colonial arrangements while idolaters get free day to dance and party
the Quran does not tell u to make Friday work free,even the dominant Islamic countries do not make it work free.read the verse that follows

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? / MTN Nigeria Grossed N700 Million Loss Due To Server Breakdown / Should I Report This Suspicious Transaction Or Play Along??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.