Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Ask your Mum this Question..It Works 100% - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ask your Mum this Question..It Works 100% (1722 Views)

Please Stop Asking Women This Question, It Is Sexist. / This Is How To Delay Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want - Works 100% / 10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask your Mum this Question..It Works 100% by ChizzyBuna(m): 10:45am On May 07, 2023
When was the Last time your Mother Had Sex?

Ask her when last she did it

This is a test to find out how loyal, strong and matured she is..

If she answer correctly, it's a good sign
Then you know that your mum is a strong reliable woman that will do anything for you.

If she avoid the question or react badly
Then you know your mother is hiding many many secrets from you.

1 Like

Re: Ask your Mum this Question..It Works 100% by ChizzyBuna(m): 10:55am On May 07, 2023
This is only a psychological test
Re: Ask your Mum this Question..It Works 100% by immortalcrown(m): 10:58am On May 07, 2023
Of all the questions in this world, why do you choose this one?

12 Likes

Re: Ask your Mum this Question..It Works 100% by Absuchat(m): 11:26am On May 07, 2023
Do you want her to be faithful to you?

1 Like

Re: Ask your Mum this Question..It Works 100% by nifemi25(m): 11:32am On May 07, 2023
Despite all what is happening? This is the kind of question you wanted to ask your mom ?
Re: Ask your Mum this Question..It Works 100% by adeoyekay(m): 11:58am On May 07, 2023
There are many important things to ask than this your questions which has no relevance to the society.

1 Like

Re: Ask your Mum this Question..It Works 100% by superCleanworks(m): 12:00pm On May 07, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

what did your mother tell you when you asked her? if at all you have a mother!

8 Likes

Re: Ask your Mum this Question..It Works 100% by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 07, 2023
Oh lawwd where art thou
Re: Ask your Mum this Question..It Works 100% by Sucre6: 12:44pm On May 07, 2023
Absuchat:
Do you want her to be faithful to you?

This question is apt
Op answer Ngwa-Ngwa 🙄

1 Like

Re: Ask your Mum this Question..It Works 100% by adeoyekay(m): 12:53pm On May 07, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

Then you know that your mum is a strong reliable woman that will do anything for you.

Have you ask your mum first and if yes what is her response
Re: Ask your Mum this Question..It Works 100% by Karleb(m): 1:07pm On May 07, 2023
This is a very foolish question.

I can't even ask my friends this.

1 Like

Re: Ask your Mum this Question..It Works 100% by SultanOfAbia: 6:17pm On May 07, 2023
I blame tecno for making cheap phones for idots to use and come online
Re: Ask your Mum this Question..It Works 100% by coputa(m): 6:41pm On May 07, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

If you ask your mom this question,she will be perplexed and dump founded because she will reason that she gave birth to a psycophant who need to be examine.Op for you to come up with this,it shows that the weed you are smoking is already having a great toll on your mental health.

1 Like

Re: Ask your Mum this Question..It Works 100% by Ikennaford: 7:07pm On May 07, 2023
I know the last time she had sex with her boyfriend, 3days ago,,, after my dad passed, she got herself a boyfriend, I've bumped into them so many times,,, 3days ago the dude was sweating profusely when I come to check on mom, niqqa really Makin my mom happy though, she's 53 now,,, wish she could stay up to 80years for me
Re: Ask your Mum this Question..It Works 100% by HussenAdul: 8:07pm On May 07, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

What did urs told u when u asked her?
Was she reliable?

(1) (Reply)

Teens Love Life / Help: My Fat Friend Only Likes Fat Babes / I Wish Kim Kardashian Can Marry Me And Divorce Me After 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.