Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Sad Future 4 some women: 30 Years Old, No Marriage, No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sad Future 4 some women: 30 Years Old, No Marriage, No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily (758 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore / Single Women (30+) Support Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad Future 4 some women: 30 Years Old, No Marriage, No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily by InfinityFabric: 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
As you can see in this screenshot that reached the front page, this is how they help keep each other single, instead of accepting they've made awful life choices and start helping one another with solutions (if they can ever think of one - unlikely), they keep patting themselves on the back and trying to bring GOD into their shame.

"God' time is the best" is most funny one. It's almost as if they're programmed for this when they've made awful choices.
Where's God's time when you were 18 ? Ok, 20 ? 22 kwa ? 24 ? 25 ?
Now madam don reach 30, no body dey take am serious. Come dey console herself with God's time.

This is the sad future of many women.

They call you broke when you're 22, you call them dry when they're 32.

https://www.nairaland.com/7383683/30-years-old-no-marriage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad Future 4 some women: 30 Years Old, No Marriage, No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily by incandescentena: 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2022
Wetin??

Chai madamvanesa iyaebe candidlady siofra joyberry abi na Bugberry sef

6 Likes

Re: Sad Future 4 some women: 30 Years Old, No Marriage, No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily by Chaos14: 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
Siofra is this what you go through? cc:zonefree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sad Future 4 some women: 30 Years Old, No Marriage, No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily by siofra(f): 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
Chaos14:
Siofra is this what you go through?
cc:zonefree

*Yawn

Se.un that's in his thirties and single, is he crying and wailing everyday?

People who already know they don't want children or that they don't want to marry will not cry. Not everyone wants the unnecessary burden of a nuclear family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sad Future 4 some women: 30 Years Old, No Marriage, No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily by RingRoadMafia: 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
Be like many of una don toast this Siofra and she nor gree. Because something has to explain why her name is always being mentioned whenever there's a thread to shame women.
Re: Sad Future 4 some women: 30 Years Old, No Marriage, No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily by Chaos14: 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
siofra:

*Yawn

Se.un that's in his thirties and single, is he crying and wailing everyday?

People who already know they don't want children or that they don't want to marry will not cry. Not everyone wants the unnecessary burden of a nuclear family.
Seun is a man wink

4 Likes

Re: Sad Future 4 some women: 30 Years Old, No Marriage, No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily by Chaos14: 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
RingRoadMafia:
Be like many of una don toast this Siofra and she nor gree. Because something has to explain why her name is always being mentioned whenever there's a thread to shame women.
Ibadan boy mind yourself

1 Like

Re: Sad Future 4 some women: 30 Years Old, No Marriage, No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily by RingRoadMafia: 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
Chaos14:
Ibadan boy mind yourself

Says the thing that dragged it's dead body into my mentions.

1 Like

Re: Sad Future 4 some women: 30 Years Old, No Marriage, No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily by Chaos14: 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

Says the thing that dragged it's dead body into my mentions.
Am ready for this now. It has been long since i fought

1 Like

Re: Sad Future 4 some women: 30 Years Old, No Marriage, No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily by Southernigbo: 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
Keep praying and also relay ur problems to some responsible elders around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sad Future 4 some women: 30 Years Old, No Marriage, No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily by RingRoadMafia: 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
Chaos14:
Am ready for this now. It has been long since i fought

You wanna fight me because of Siofra? Are you in love with her?
Re: Sad Future 4 some women: 30 Years Old, No Marriage, No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily by Bribri: 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
Your own man will come. Just be prayerful, go out more, be more accomodating.
Re: Sad Future 4 some women: 30 Years Old, No Marriage, No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily by Qatar2022: 2:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
incandescentena:
Wetin??

Chai madamvanesa iyaebe candidlady siofra
This names you mentioned is one person.

1 Like

Re: Sad Future 4 some women: 30 Years Old, No Marriage, No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily by Chaos14: 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

You wanna fight me because of Sio.fra? Are you in love with her?
sense is far from you
Re: Sad Future 4 some women: 30 Years Old, No Marriage, No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily by incandescentena: 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
Qatar2022:
This names you mentioned is one person.
Including you sef grin

1 Like

Re: Sad Future 4 some women: 30 Years Old, No Marriage, No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily by InfinityFabric: 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
RingRoadMafia:
Because something has to explain why her name is always being mentioned whenever there's a thread to shame women.
Which shaming ? No be dem dey shame themselves ?
Re: Sad Future 4 some women: 30 Years Old, No Marriage, No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily by siofra(f): 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2022
Chaos14:
Seun is a man wink

Man or woman, it doesn't matter.

There are still men in their thirties that are wailing and crying that they don't have a family.

Meanwhile do you derive some kind of sick pleasure in shaming mature women who are not married

Do you think it's easy to find a good partner in this Nigeria that everyone thinks cheating on your partner is a normal thing?
Re: Sad Future 4 some women: 30 Years Old, No Marriage, No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily by RingRoadMafia: 2:43pm On Oct 15, 2022
Chaos14:
sense is far from you

Aren't you tired of jerking off that your shriveled dick? Talk now make dem help you reason with am.
Re: Sad Future 4 some women: 30 Years Old, No Marriage, No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily by RingRoadMafia: 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2022
InfinityFabric:

Which shaming ? No be dem dey shame themselves ?

Yea, but what does Siofra have to do with it?
Re: Sad Future 4 some women: 30 Years Old, No Marriage, No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily by Chaos14: 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

Aren't you tired of jerking off that your shriveled dick? Talk now make dem help you reason with am.
Is this what you do when you look for sio fra's pictures
Re: Sad Future 4 some women: 30 Years Old, No Marriage, No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily by Chaos14: 2:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
siofra:

There are still men in their thirties that are wailing and crying that they don't have a family.

Meanwhile do you derive some kind of sick pleasure in shaming mature women who are not married

Do you think it's easy to find a good partner in this Nigeria that everyone thinks cheating on your partner is a normal thing?
So why can't you leave this country or enroll on a dating Too look for you dream man

1 Like

Re: Sad Future 4 some women: 30 Years Old, No Marriage, No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily by RingRoadMafia: 2:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
Chaos14:
Is this what you do when you look for sio fra's pictures

Why are you scared of properly mentioning the object of your obsession? Go ahead and type SIOFRA, she won't bite you grin
Re: Sad Future 4 some women: 30 Years Old, No Marriage, No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily by Chaos14: 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

Why are you scared of properly mentioning the object of your obsession? Go ahead and type SIOFR A, she won't bite you grin
i feel its wrong to mention someone just like that but why are you moving away from the point next time use sense before you type something
Re: Sad Future 4 some women: 30 Years Old, No Marriage, No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily by RingRoadMafia: 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2022
Chaos14:
i feel its wrong to mention someone just like that but why are you moving away from the point next time use sense before you type something

So you've suddenly become a master of etiquette.. You who uses a person's location as catharsis to guage their social worth? If Siofra was from Ibadan, wouldn't you still be obsessing over her?
Re: Sad Future 4 some women: 30 Years Old, No Marriage, No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily by Chaos14: 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

So you've suddenly become a master of etiquette.. You who uses a person's location as catharsis to guage their social worth? If Siofr a was from Ibadan, wouldn't you still be obsessing over her?
oh my God. Did i say your useless because your from ibadan? And please stop saying am obsessed with sio fra maybe your the one who is obsessed thats why you keep defending her
Re: Sad Future 4 some women: 30 Years Old, No Marriage, No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily by RingRoadMafia: 3:43pm On Oct 15, 2022
Chaos14:
oh my God. Did i say your useless because your from ibadan? And please stop saying am obsessed with sio fra maybe your the one who is obsessed thats why you keep defending her

Siofra Siofra Siofra Siofra Siofra Siofra Siofra Siofra

Re: Sad Future 4 some women: 30 Years Old, No Marriage, No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily by Chaos14: 4:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

Siofra Siofra Siofra Siofra Siofra Siofra Siofra Siofra
Siofra this your new boyfriend has mental issues

1 Like

Re: Sad Future 4 some women: 30 Years Old, No Marriage, No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily by Nobody: 4:10am On Oct 16, 2022
siofra:

angry
Re: Sad Future 4 some women: 30 Years Old, No Marriage, No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily by Nobody: 4:13am On Oct 16, 2022
siofra:

So u sayin u wanto do sexxxc change & start growwwwing prkk buciz u 30year old & cant find ..correct??..dont woooory i will dind u man.!(no oofencse) angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tikuku Crooner Candy Bleakz Mistakenly Shows Her Sexy B00bz On Instagram Live Vi / 800k Teaching Job Abroad And 150k Job In Naija / Heartbreak Will Make You Do Crazy Things ��. What Is Your Story?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.