Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,525 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election (26441 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / I Am Confident Of Picking PDP's Ticket – Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
The US is an advanced country. I wish they can come to Nigeria and choose who to become our president. If they say Peter Obi is our president, nobody will say No. We will just tell them we don't wanted Atiku and Tinubu. And that's it. We're like a slave to them , they should know what befits us
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Isahahmadu: 6:05pm On Oct 15, 2022
Mystic216:
Confident to be Iragbiji town president
I laugh in Chinese
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by YaxxVille(m): 6:05pm On Oct 15, 2022
I admire your Optimism wise one

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by BABANGBALI: 6:06pm On Oct 15, 2022
We go shock you
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by zomby(m): 6:06pm On Oct 15, 2022
lhordspy:
I have nothing much to say. This picture speaks a thousand words.

I don't know what you see, i see the 16th president of Nigeria looking presidential, unbothered in this tense political chaos.

On point!
This is what happens when you’ve done your assignment properly, you’re in touch with reality, your impeccable record speaks for itself, your experience is invaluable, you are blessed with wisdom and finally you have the leadership qualities that give you the capability to connect with all Nigerians throughout the country.

May God bless The Jagaban of Nigeria and the Asiwaju of all Nigerians

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Honchoslim16(m): 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2022
I keep tryna tell em I'm different from what they used to
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by zomby(m): 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2022
The igbos are not ready… they know it and everyone knows it too.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by ransomed: 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2022
APC is an affliction , it will never rise again.
Emilokan is a plague, it will never ravage us the second time in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by FreeStuffsNG: 6:09pm On Oct 15, 2022
“Nigeria will succeed and move on to prosperity. I will assemble intelligent Nigerians both men and women for the progress of our country.

“We will champion an effective government that will block revenue leakages for proper accountability.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by skales67(m): 6:09pm On Oct 15, 2022
Throwback:

His dreams have been your reality.

You witnessed the government introduce the private sector to electrical power management and retailing to the end user, it was Tinubu's dream.

You witnessed economic growth in Lagos, it was his dream.

You witnessed the sacking of PDP from federal power by an opposition party after 16yrs of failure, it was his dream.

It was also his dream to hold Buhari on the jugular after helping him ascend Aso Villa and control him but Buhari showed him that he is a real Fulani man and disposed him like tissue paper...

This dream of being President will also fail. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Haymus007(m): 6:10pm On Oct 15, 2022
You can never be my president NEVER!! angry
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by kizyalex10(m): 6:10pm On Oct 15, 2022
Majesty2:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/i-am-confident-of-winning-the-2023-presidential-election-―-tinubu/
if only in a sane country u won’t even win counselorship but I won’t be suprised if u win cos ,seeing people support ur candidacy means there re still many mad people in Nigeria.jst saw what u said about el rufai,no wonder u don’t go to where ur mates re invited,no general function except ur evil party function,those who thrives in a malfunctioning country.those who does nt have a business but yet re billionaires

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by 1metre: 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
My problem with Tinubu is that he championed the presence of this chaotic government, his confidence and ability to deliver Nigeria come 2023 why he didn't project such level of confidence in making sure he assisted Buhari in delivering good governance. From my findings i do not think nor believe Tinubu have any good intentions, his only intention is to fulfill all emiloko righteousness.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by sirwhyteB(m): 6:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
Agadi ekwe nka have spoken
Ndị ike gwuru n'agha!
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by OsunOriginal: 6:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
Haymus007:
You can never be my president NEVER!! angry

The worst you would do is dive into the Lagoon... life continues they say

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by jerk: 6:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
This one is just waking up from slumber.
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Linguistical001(m): 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
You're actually right because Lagos is still the best in the country, 5th largest economy in Africa, I've seen a Federal worker (Igbobi hospital) lamenting that if he's a Lagos State worker his life would have been better because of the way the state runs it finances. Are you sure you're not getting it wrong somewhere because all these are Tinubu's idea. Show us proof of your principal (candidate)'s idea and his achievement. Enough of all this your papa house no be Lagos nonsense. Have sense, stop politics of hatred, you won't live long like that bro.
IKBARUTEN11:
Edo no be Lagos
South East no be Lagos
South South no be Lagos
South West no be Lagos
Northwest no be Lagos
Northeast no be Lagos
North central no be Lagos
Even Lagos fit no be as usual

Therefore, Nigeria no be Lagos

Tinubu go and rest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by sofeo(m): 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
We actually know.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Okoroawusa: 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
I just love this man!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by fof1: 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
Majesty2:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/i-am-confident-of-winning-the-2023-presidential-election-―-tinubu/

And if You Don't Win...May You Live Yr Life in Peace or In Pieces...
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
Mandate2023:
A presidential remark, strategist and political guru........he will surely assemble the best brains to take Nigeria to d next level

No be some onitsha scammers that will just be calling fake figures grin grin grin
That's the same thing that was said in 2015. We have seen what they assumed and where it left Nigeria.

Before you bet on who he will assemble, first of all vouch if he has the capacity. You dont vote some one you know is incapable on the basis that you believe he will assemble others
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by SALLAM2022: 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
Toluwanise247:
He have the ability to do it if he have genuine mind .
He has, olodo ni e.
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
The kind High blood pressure wey go catch this man eh
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
SALLAM2022:
He has, olodo ni e.

grin grin

Olodo urchin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Nicepoker(m): 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
Throwback:

His dreams have been your reality.

You witnessed the government introduce the private sector to electrical power management and retailing to the end user, it was Tinubu's dream.

You witnessed economic growth in Lagos, it was his dream.

You witnessed the sacking of PDP from federal power by an opposition party after 16yrs of failure, it was his dream.
The dream that gave birth to disaster from the federal level look how you avoided that part.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
nice one
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Blackdisciple(m): 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ok grand pa
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by jcross19: 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
Mandate2023:
A presidential remark, strategist and political guru........he will surely assemble the best brains to take Nigeria to d next level

No be some onitsha scammers that will just be calling fake figures grin grin grin
the way buhari assembled his own too? Where will they come from? Is it from APC? Or from another planets? Why didn't they assemble them for buhari... Abi is it not from APC..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by F117nighthawk: 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
This man isn't sound enough, no wonder he has been avoiding interviews, old age has surely caught up with him
See as he just dey fire missiles in his speech grin grin, saying here EL RUFAI TURNING A ROTTEN STATE TO A BAD ONE

https://fb.watch/gaFbOqGG_M/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by matrixme(m): 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
The devil rarely appears to us in dark cape, pitchfork and terrific looking horns, but rather through everything we deeply desire. This man has had this deep notion of being the president since like forever. Now he's claiming to be our long lost messiah the same way he brought the incumbent. If fate decides positively for him, we'd all be here to see how he fares.
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by onuman: 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
Rig and be burnt down.
Confident for your backyard.
The blood of the baboon.....

your principal introduced it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari / PDP leaders protest at EU, French embassies / Amaechi’s Confirmation: Wike Has Been Put To Shame – Rivers APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.