Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,251 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election (26439 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / I Am Confident Of Picking PDP's Ticket – Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Haymus007(m): 6:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
So my comment dey pain some urchins lydiss grin grin
OsunOriginal:

The worst you would do is dive into the Lagoon... life continues they say
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Godsownfc(m): 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
Baba wey dey shake grin

I wish him luck sha
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by juman(m): 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
Tinubu is the answer.
Jagaban is the one.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Mandate2023: 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
plusfield:

That's the same thing that was said in 2015. We have seen what they assumed and where it left Nigeria.

Before you bet on who he will assemble, first of all vouch if he has the capacity. You dont vote some one you know is incapable on the basis that you believe he will assemble others

We trust tinubu for his urbanised ideas and plans already...he has done it b4 and he will do it again moreover those he will select are important so as not to have d situation in Buhari gvt

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by omooba969(m): 6:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
KingKO22:
Only an experienced economist can make a viable economy turnaround of this Nation.

Tinubu is the most competent and capable candidate for this job.

Vote cityboy for greater Nigeria

You're the architect of your own problem because it's actually scary and sad that people like you still want to vote for the same criminals who pillage your our commonwealth.

You guys will never learn and you deserve the politicians you get.
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Mandate2023: 6:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
jcross19:
the way buhari assembled his own too? Where will they come from? Is it from APC? Or from another planets? Why didn't they assemble them for buhari... Abi is it not from APC..

Was it tinubu that assembled ministers and other appointees for Buhari...mumu

It's not about party but individual capacity

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by CheapHomes1: 6:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
KingKO22:
Only an experienced economist can make a viable economy turnaround of this Nation.

Tinubu is the most competent and capable candidate for this job.

Vote cityboy for greater Nigeria

How is Tinubu the most competent and capable candidate?
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by dochenaj: 6:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
Why would El-Rufai run away? Well that will only happen if Peter Obi wins.

Tinubu though confident about winning, jokes about losing. Okay oh.
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Peppysco: 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2022
Decentdave:
By rigging and using touts ba,ok na let's us see na 2023 is near
If u support Tinubu hit Like and If Obi share..Let start voting here

Not surprised, online votes are what you all base your chances on. Make una continue, INEC go count all Nairaland and Twitter votes.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by CheapHomes1: 6:27pm On Oct 15, 2022
Mandate2023:

We trust tinubu for his urbanised ideas and plans already...he has done it b4 and he will do it again moreover those he will select are important so as not to have d situation in Buhari gvt

Pls hold it. What was the situation in buhari govt? Are you saying that buhari failed?
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by biggie73(m): 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
President Tinubu loading....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by omooba969(m): 6:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
juman:
Tinubu is the answer.
Jagaban is the one.

Of all the brains amongst the contestants, Tinubu is now the answer isn't it. grin

Inú ìyà le ma kúsí, sé le stupid ni.
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Jostoman: 6:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
Continue deceiving yourself.
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Throwback: 6:30pm On Oct 15, 2022
skales67:

It was also his dream to hold Buhari on the jugular after helping him ascend Aso Villa and control him but Buhari showed him that he is a real Fulani man and disposed him like tissue paper...

This dream of being President will also fail. cool

At least you now know why he needs to get to that seat and implement his vision himself.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by buchilla: 6:30pm On Oct 15, 2022
Xscape1993:
Bye bye to evil party is what awaits you in 2023 sir. You would have sponsored a younger person like Osinbajo or Kayode of Ekiti state for this mission, but you chose to disgrace and embarrass yourself before Nigerians. No vacancy in Aso Rock come 2023 for you sir....
This is the appointed time to retire all these old,corrupt politicians who have little or nothing to offer for the well-being of this Country. Tinubu has come again with another fake promises like his party did prior to 2015 & 2019 Election. For the past 7 years, If Tinubu has what it takes to change the bad situation of this Country, why did he not give the Clue to that lifeless Calamity called Buhari whom he campaiged and helped to bring on board?. I voted APC 2015 and PDP 2019. This time, it should not be about Religion,Tribe or Section because the hardship, insecurity and bad economy are being felt by almost every Nigerian .I'm going to vote a younger and Vibrant Man who has the Commitment, character, Ability, competence and Capacity to bring a new Nigeria which everybody will be proud of. During the Short period Yemi Osibanjo was in acting Capacity, I felt the effects of his good leadership but when that lifeless Buhari came back from his Medical leave the Plans and Economic Polices of Osibanjo was twarted .Since APC didn't give Osibanjo Ticket, I will go for second Option.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by CheapHomes1: 6:30pm On Oct 15, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa nor was he part of any federal admin yet you continue to blame Tinubu for Buhari's action but according to your stoopid skull, you would have supported Osinbajo who was part of Buhari's admin? You're fooling no one but yourself. No one takes you hateful Zombiedient serious.

Why the desperation to seperate buhari from Tinubu? Are you saying that buhari failed? If buhari had succeeded, wouldn't you all say that Tinubu was responsible for it the same way you guys say Tinubu built Lagos despite the fact that he was only governor between 1999 and 2007?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by omooba969(m): 6:31pm On Oct 15, 2022
Hopehendrix7:
Today's quote: God is not dead..

Is anyone arguing this with you?
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Jostoman: 6:31pm On Oct 15, 2022
lhordspy:
I have nothing much to say this time, i no too well today .

This picture speaks a thousand words.

I don't know what you see, i see the 16th president of Nigeria looking presidential, settled, unbothered in this tense political chaos.

What effontery, Jagaban.
what a gut !

e go soon clear for Una eyes na small time remain.
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by izubext007: 6:32pm On Oct 15, 2022
I laf
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by CheapHomes1: 6:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
BornStoic:
BAT23

Hate him or love him, His Excellency Muhammadu Buhari gave the country a solid foundation for future growth.

What solid foundation for future growth did buhari give Nigeria? Did buhari campaign on the promise of foundation? Is this the foundation below?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Dubemski: 6:37pm On Oct 15, 2022
Majesty2:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/i-am-confident-of-winning-the-2023-presidential-election-―-tinubu/
Spreading lies like bullet! I pity those that will believe this man
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by onuman: 6:37pm On Oct 15, 2022
Majesty2:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/i-am-confident-of-winning-the-2023-presidential-election-―-tinubu/
Confidence in Tinubu who wants to perpetuate injustice in Nigeria.

Obasanjo was president from 1999-2007.
The injustice you want to perpetuate MUST knock on your door before long.
Mark today's date .
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Ancestortinubu: 6:38pm On Oct 15, 2022
And more than 180 million wise Nigerians are obidiently confident you will loose 2023 election not even riggingor government influence can save you. You are free to day dream and give your BATstad urchins force hope.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by HeavenVGate: 6:44pm On Oct 15, 2022
Majesty2:

YOU WILL WIN SIR! THOUSANDS OF OBI AND HIS FOLLOWERS ( OBITUARIES) CANT STOP YOU. THEY WILL ALL BE SEND BACK TO THEIR POTOPOTO REGION OR BE SHOT AT, AT SIGHT, IF THEY REFUSE TO LEAVE!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Dmacqh(m): 6:44pm On Oct 15, 2022
“El-Rufai, your vision creativity & resiliency in turning a rotten situation into a bad one, is necessary at this critical time?”

— Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

And every time he is photoshopped reading past newspaper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
Tinubu has no opponent in 2023!

Atiku and Obi will just be models on the ballot papers!

If Obi did not contest, Atiku would have been a very good opposition.

Tinubu is the next President! All odds and instances favour him!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by lhordspy: 6:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
zomby:

On point!
This is what happens when you’ve done your assignment properly, you’re in touch with reality, your impeccable record speaks for itself, your experience is invaluable, you are blessed with wisdom and finally you have the leadership qualities that give you the capability to connect with all Nigerians throughout the country.

May God bless The Jagaban of Nigeria and the Asiwaju of all Nigeria.

Very well sir.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Phantom233: 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2022
No sir you can never succeed, God is interested in Nigeria. At times I wonder what aged men look for in the seat of power even with their wealth and corrupt anticidence.
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by KingTeco(m): 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2022
A more detailed information on how to achieve these. That's want we need not. I or We will do this or that. Nigerians know better before voting.
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by bazamani27: 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
lhordspy:

I don't know what you see, i see the 16th president of Nigeria looking presidential, settled, unbothered in this tense political chaos.

What effontery, Jagaban.
what a gut !

see your mumu be d worst. Tinubu said in 2015 that once buhari is voted that Nigeria will be swimming in petroleum. There would be no unemployment. But where are we now? Use your for just half a second
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by JustAndy(m): 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:52pm On Oct 15, 2022
lhordspy:

What effontery, Jagaban.
what a gut !

Dey deceive yourself, Every one in life will be tensed, no one own the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Was Overthrown In 1984 For Refusing To Devalue The Naira – Buhari / Osinbajo Commissions The Construction Of Bonny-Bodo Road In Rivers State (Photos / Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.