Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election (26440 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / I Am Confident Of Picking PDP's Ticket – Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by easyfem(m): 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2022
Flood in 27 out of 36 state , and no one talk abt it even the media ... it's all abt election ... naija is finish .... tinubu weyrey

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by omoredia: 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2022
Hehe see slowpoke. Maybe u think u are running for president of Oshodi motor park

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by joyousever(f): 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2022

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by TheSameGuy(m): 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2022
One of the attributes I love the most about Tinubu is his confidence.

He's inspiring me

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Areekay1: 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2022
Yes ooo, my president

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2022
TheSameGuy:
One of the attributes I love the most about Tinubu is his confidence.

He's inspiring me

Na fermented agbado dey inspire you abeg

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Hassanmaye(m): 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2022

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Areekay1: 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
BornStoic:
BAT23

Hate him or love him, His Excellency Muhammadu Buhari gave the country a solid foundation for future growth.

I am an engineer and during a building project the foundation could take months , even years to complete and during the process it feels daunting and like a total waste of time and resources.
It cost more effort and energy but to get to the lintel stage can be accomplished in just days once the foundation is completed.

This analogy applies to this current administration, in the sense that before a country can prosper, you must get the fundamentals right. Buhari tried in these areas

1. Equipping the military
2. Rail Infrastructure
3. AKK pipeline project
4. Revamping NNPC
5. Political will to deliver infrastructural projects
Among others

The areas I will criticize him are the following:

1. In a bid to satisfy his friends that helped him win the election as president, he handed appointment to individuals that are not qualified for the said roles. We need round pegs in round holes!

2. Due to his ill and fragile health, he lacked that hands on approach to monitor projects that he rightfully signed off on. He is a righteous man but his lack to follow through made corruption to thrive

3. He lacked that empathy to mellow down to unite the country better. Blame this on his stern military background.

Let me stop here but whoever wins the next time elections will have it 1000% easy as the painful foundation stage has been built.

I see a prosperous Nigeria �� in the coming months.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Juanmike(m): 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
lhordspy:
I have nothing much to say. This picture speaks a thousand words.

Clueless
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Jusdamian: 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2022
Liar like lai mohammed...apc is doomed to lose in 2023
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by afbstrategies: 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2022
Only in his dream. Nigerians have heard things like that.

Like:
I will make One Dollar to One Naira
What's Boko Haram?

No more business and fake promises as usual in Nigeria. The new Dawn is HERE!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by anonimi: 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2022
fyzaila:
Confident kee u there...God forbid

God forbid BaThing.
Amen
Na who agbado economy epp

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by 2blessed01(m): 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2022
Says the king/president of AGBADORIANS grin angry
.kukuma say u're FIT grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Roger3D(m): 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2022
Bola Tinubu lacks the capacity to bring Nigeria back from the brink and neither does Peter Obi nor Atiku Abubakar. Anyone putting faith in any of these guys will be disappointed

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Jemex003: 5:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
Xscape1993:
Bye bye to evil party is what awaits you in 2023 sir. You would have sponsored a younger person like Osinbajo or Kayode of Ekiti state for this mission, but you chose to disgrace and embarrass yourself before Nigerians. No vacancy in Aso Rock come 2023 for you sir....

Shut up if Tinubu decides to sponsor Osibanjo you people will be more nuisance than this but wait till Election Day you will know West and East

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by OsunOriginal: 5:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
Majesty2:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/i-am-confident-of-winning-the-2023-presidential-election-―-tinubu/

Very presidential... The next president of the federal republic.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by isimmia: 5:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
[b][/b]How can a confused looking man be so confident?
I laugh in Tunis grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Smokedetector: 5:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
Looking at this , one may be pardoned to think the person speaking is an outsider and not part of the mess we are in. Alas , this human is the party leader of the ruling party.

By the way, the speech has been paraphrased to make it look glamorous, you need to watch the video where this bloke was barely coherent and was finding it difficult to string sentences together saying stuff like " Nigeria needs thinkers and doers, I am begging you not to run away for another degree" "Rufai is an expert in turning a rotting situation to a bad one"

It is clear that this man is cognitively impaired and It is definitely not a good idea to hand over a bizarrely complex nation like ours to him.

Anyone finding this difficult to see is either being dishonest or has deeply rooted bias.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Tinubuwins2023e: 5:59pm On Oct 15, 2022
Same here sir 100%

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by kingyakos: 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2022
Over confidence dey make u sleep
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by bigdammyj: 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2022
Okay.
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by PrinceMajestic: 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
BATman my senior man, Naija number 1 senior man, Jagaban of Africa if nor be you be GCFR next year then e nor fit be anybody else. Obidiotss are even out of consideration, it's between Jagaban and waziri every wise Nigerian knows except the zombidiots who think they got a chance. DSP Ovie Omo Agege is Delta Governor and Jagaban is Nigeria's GCFR come 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by motayoayinde: 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
INSHA ALLAH

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Dshocker(m): 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
Confidence kee you there
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by jiz: 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
BAT is playing mind game with Nigerians. We will vote with confidence the candidate we have confident in.Nigeria will be great again

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Michael864(m): 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
HAHAHAHA
OYA, wait and SEE

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Sleekfingers: 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Skillsnigeria: 6:03pm On Oct 15, 2022
Okay
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Omoawoke: 6:03pm On Oct 15, 2022
Bros, you don win already

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Was Overthrown In 1984 For Refusing To Devalue The Naira – Buhari / Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari / PDP leaders protest at EU, French embassies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.