Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election (26431 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / I Am Confident Of Picking PDP's Ticket – Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by KingBosco(m): 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2022
“If I say ‘O’, you say ‘P’, another man say ‘C’ ómó na you sabi...dem kill man, dem kill wife ooo, for inside Ajegunle; dem born house, dem steal land o, for inside Ajegunle!”

African China song about BAT brutality to Hausa in SW under the guise of OPC (Odua People's Congress)
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2022
Get health first,habaa? grin
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Onuoha1234(m): 9:41pm On Oct 15, 2022
You will not win. The signs are there for all to see. Muslim Mu#lim ticket is why you cannot win. Besides you have failed to answer all the questions about your antecedents. The youths have woken The electorate have changed. Even the West is longer your own alone. Iwoko
lo kan. Enikeni le Wole o.)
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by glozyyy(m): 9:41pm On Oct 15, 2022
Hand dey shake!
Leg dey shaker!
Baba dey wen nor well!
Still dey shout!
Emi_lokan...

Everybody join me in this worship song cheesy cheesy cheesy let's go

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by B4bb: 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
We don tire to suffer, grandpa go and rest make confidence no ki u
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Adagbo2002(m): 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
Jagaban the incoming Presido �

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Nonsoco80(m): 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2022
What happened to Tinubu cap, i thought the agbadorians said that he is the inventor of the cap
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by juman(m): 9:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
omooba969:

Of all the brains amongst the contestants, Tinubu is now the answer isn't it. grin

Inú ìyà le ma kúsí, sé le stupid ni.

Emilokan.
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by zomby(m): 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2022
onuman:
Rig and be burnt down.
Confident for your backyard.
The blood of the baboon.....

your principal introduced it.

Is this how to win an election?
These people are just senseless; simply no sense at all.
Very sad indeed!
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by zomby(m): 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2022
Nonsoco80:
What happened to Tinubu cap, i thought the agbadorians said that he is the inventor of the cap
For your information:
Jagaban is dressed in an attire to embrace the northerners; one Nigeria one Nation.

Attacking Nigerians, disrespecting voters and debasing candidates don’t win election…but promoting unity and embracing all people (even if they share a different view) is the key to an election victory. Apparently the FlatHeadsss are yet to discover this fact… it may take them another 185 yrs to wake up.
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by abuyazeed1992(m): 11:38pm On Oct 15, 2022
Incoming president...

Your first assignment is to reform the security sector.
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Philanderboy(m): 11:38pm On Oct 15, 2022
Anyhow�
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Philanderboy(m): 11:39pm On Oct 15, 2022
Anyhow e be wink
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Proudlyomonna: 12:09am On Oct 16, 2022
I am sure God can see that We have suffered enough and have decided to have mercy on US,so you and your evil demonic APC disaster of a party will be sent back to the hell you crawled out from come 2023.
APC MUST GO.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Drone95(m): 1:03am On Oct 16, 2022
I won't be surprised thou.
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Fearyourcreator: 2:19am On Oct 16, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa nor was he part of any federal admin yet you continue to blame Tinubu for Buhari's action but according to your stoopid skull, you would have supported Osinbajo who was part of Buhari's admin? You're fooling no one but yourself. No one takes you hateful Zombiedient serious.

Point is Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa nor was he part of any federal admin like Atiku and Peter Obi were. So leave Tinubu alone if you don't want thunder to strike you there. Go and face your leaders and leave Tinubu alone. He didn't rule you or your papa.
Smiles.... They wanted Igbo presidency than a better Nigeria... That Osinbajo line ... It would have been easier to call yemi out cus he is part of the current admin
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by APCpackandgo: 4:24am On Oct 16, 2022
Pack one side.
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:17am On Oct 16, 2022
Greedy old man
U won't win

Watchout
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by romunu(m): 5:29am On Oct 16, 2022
Shaky Shaky
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by bewla(m): 5:33am On Oct 16, 2022
Xscape1993:
Bye bye to evil party is what awaits you in 2023 sir. You would have sponsored a younger person like Osinbajo or Kayode of Ekiti state for this mission, but you chose to disgrace and embarrass yourself before Nigerians. No vacancy in Aso Rock come 2023 for you sir....
Even if he sponsor a secondary school student

You will all complain

Nigerian are born conplainer
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Skty: 7:17am On Oct 16, 2022
...on the track of prosperity....but u said same ame Buhari...for Buhari's failure..no way
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by 007lss: 7:26am On Oct 16, 2022
Majesty2:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/i-am-confident-of-winning-the-2023-presidential-election-―-tinubu/
we Nigerians have only God and God is going to deliver us from you people
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by DanGata1989: 7:34am On Oct 16, 2022
[size=8pt][/size]Let him continue deceiving him self
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by VTJN(m): 7:35am On Oct 16, 2022
Ancestortinubu:
And more than 180 million wise Nigerians are obidiently confident you will loose 2023 election not even riggingor government influence can save you. You are free to day dream and give your BATstad urchins force hope.
Lol

If you sabi history you go know say igbo man no fit rule this country
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Hussein035: 8:56am On Oct 16, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:
Edo no be Lagos
South East no be Lagos
South South no be Lagos
South West no be Lagos
Northwest no be Lagos
Northeast no be Lagos
North central no be Lagos
Even Lagos fit no be as usual

Therefore, Nigeria no be Lagos

Tinubu go and rest

I don't understand why many fools never want their own state to be like Lagos. Allow the man that developed Lagos to develop Nigeria you are complaining that we should allow Nigeria to be like Anambra.

Why are you people thinking backward, this is how you people refused to see what Gaddafi saw and finally crucify Gaddafi and I believe you are now happy

If you want your state of origin to be like Anambra click like but if you want your state of origin to be like Lagos click share
Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Ancestortinubu: 10:32am On Oct 16, 2022
And other people that doesn't want igbo man to rule are begging for unity. It for good if yoruba hausa and fulani come together to remain one Nigeria why the ones they rejected to rule go have their nation

quote author=VTJN post=117598326]Lol

If you sabi history you go know say igbo man no fit rule this country [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Latest States Debt Profile In Nigeria / Buhari Social Program PART II: Feasible or Laughable? / Senate Presidency Campaign Disrupts National Assembly Proceedings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.