Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? (2710 Views)

Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding / What Made U Stop Having Feelings For Someone U Were.......... / Which Film Did U Watch That Made U Want To Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Truvelisback(m): 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
Good day, fellas. Have u ever watch a movie that made u Shed tears profusely? I just watched a particular American movie that made tears drip down my eyes profusely. I couldn't hold back the tears. It's abt a guy whose only son and child had heart failure and needed a heart transplant that cost $250,000. The guy sold all that he had to save his only child. Just because the money he managed to raise was not enough, the doctor(s) refused to attend to him. This guy had to do the undo in the hospital just to save his only begotten son.

3 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Zonefree(m): 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2022
Dem never cast the movie wey I go cry for.

6 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Creamypie(m): 6:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Have u ever watch a movie that made u Shed tears profusely? I just watch a particular American movie that made tears drip down my eyes profusely. I couldn't hold the tears. It's abt a guy whose only son and child had heart failure and needed a heart transplant that cost $250,000. The guy sold all he had to save his only child. Just because the money he managed to raise was enough, the doctor refused to attend to him.
yeah I have seen a movie that still makes me cry, even after a long time... Its the raid on Entebbe, after the character, yoni netanyahu, a commando, died, surrounded by the captives and commandoes, on the flight home and the resultant song of victory on the flight back to isreal, after the rescue at Uganda.. It was a remake of isrealli rescue of Their nationals from Palestinian militants, who, in connivance with idi amin, hijacked an aircraft from europe, diverted it to Entebbe in uganda.Condition for their release was the release of Palestinian militants by israeli government. Yoni netanyahu was the only Israeli casualty. He was the elder brother of ex president Benjamin netanyahu. his death and the victory song would even make someone with Lionheart to cry today

5 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Michelle70(m): 6:05pm On Oct 15, 2022
i wouldnt say tears
but i was moved, it was a Nigerian movie with a blind girl and a mother with sleep paralyses problem

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Truvelisback(m): 6:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
Zonefree:
Bro, dem dey ooo. I rarely shed tears watching movies but there are some movies that do make me shed tears depending on the senerio.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
Shedding tears on an imaginary characters in a movie are for baby girls and p*ssy ass niggas

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 6:32pm On Oct 15, 2022
Titanic, Anaconda

5 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Truvelisback(m): 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2022
DaniWhizbang:
Shedding tears on an imaginary characters in a movie are for baby girls and p*ssy ass niggas
Just say u haven't seen a movie like that.
Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Blunttruth: 6:53pm On Oct 15, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Have u ever watch a movie that made u Shed tears profusely? I just watched a particular American movie that made tears drip down my eyes profusely. I couldn't hold back the tears. It's abt a guy whose only son and child had heart failure and needed a heart transplant that cost $250,000. The guy sold all that he had to save his only child. Just because the money he managed to raise was not enough, the doctor(s) refused to attend to him. This guy had to do the undo in the hospital just to save his only begotten son.
A time to kill, brave heart,

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Slynation(m): 6:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
A movie that would make me cry does not and will never exists...!!
Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Slynation(m): 6:59pm On Oct 15, 2022
YourHerbalOrgan:
Titanic, Anaconda
Anaconda?? At what point please?? shocked

4 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Vinnie2000(m): 7:00pm On Oct 15, 2022
*My Love- Ramsey Nouah and Chiege Alisigwe *Terhemibaniyan (Dog Revenge)-Jackie Shroff.. *Mothering Sunday -Chinwe Owoh
I Cry small for dis films those Days... smiley

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Missionaire: 7:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
Clouds

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Omoapena(m): 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
Jackie Chan movie titled 'The New Police Story made me shed tears, the movie was too emotional...

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Starz825(m): 7:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
Titanic....
I fit watch am like 10 times again....

I just like the whole concept....
Even though I know say Jack no get sense for saving the life of Rose without saving his own
The guy no try at all...na film Sha...

Even jack for real life na alpha male grin

And this Money heist too....when Dem kill Tokyo ..I cry o ...Even though she be big thief for the movie grin

8 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Fmghewzy2: 7:26pm On Oct 15, 2022
cry
Roots

I have probably cried to many other movies, but I would never forget this one.

Watched it as a kid , I didn't really understand then.

But as an adult, I completely understand now cry

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by sydney440(m): 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2022
For some of us that watched the Nigerian movie THE RATTLESNAKE BY LATE AMAKE IGWE... around 1995...that movie made me to shed tears... especially that time ahanna visited his dad in the hospital and his dad died that moment.....chai...I still respect that movie till date...

7 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Truvelisback(m): 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2022
Blunttruth:

A time to kill, brave heart,
Is that the title of the movie? That movie really bled my heart.
Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Emperormartin(m): 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2022
That indian movie called three idiots made me drop a tear...

I only dropped a tear I didn't cry

8 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Kobicove(m): 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2022
Zonefree:

Go and watch The Champ!

4 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Starboytwo(m): 8:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
I cried so hard when “Iya a mi osoronga” died in that movie.

Pls google it, just recovering.

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Truvelisback(m): 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
Slynation:
Anaconda?? At what point please?? shocked
I wonder ooo. Anaconda that is a scary movie.
Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2022
The hate you give. cry

3 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
sydney440:
For some of us that watched the Nigerian movie THE RATTLESNAKE BY LATE AMAKE IGWE... around 1995...that movie made me to shed tears... especially that time ahanna visited his dad in the hospital and his dad died that moment.....chai...I still respect that movie till date...

Oboy, those 1999's Nollywood movies tho..

Do you remember Onome?

Our Neighbour watched dat movie and their Full Household cried.. cheesy

There is also one very Sorrowful Kate Henshaw movie where she was a Housemaid..

Her Boss (One Tall, Fair; Huge woman) dealt with her like Madt.

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by fineboynl(m): 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
Dog revenge. Old Indian movie way back l. Although if I watched it now I wouldn’t feel anything. And same thing to one Nigerian movie back then. To love and to hate

3 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Haymus007(m): 11:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
Fast and furious 7 cry

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by placeofallure(f): 3:52am On Oct 16, 2022
Truvelisback:

Yes I have. I'm very very emotional. A few movies have made me cry.

Titanic
Hotel Rwanda
Sarafina
Unforgivable (Nollywood)

4 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by elpochas: 6:32am On Oct 16, 2022
Go and watch Mother India.

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by britbuz(m): 8:07am On Oct 16, 2022
Creamypie:
yeah I have seen a movie that still makes me cry even after a long time... Its the raid on Entebbe, after the character, yoni netanyahu died and the resulting song of victory on the flight back to isreal, after the rescue at Uganda.. It was a remake of isrealli rescue of Their nationals from Palestinian militants, who, in connivance with idi amin, hijacked an aircraft from europe, diverted it to Entebbe in uganda, condition for their release was the release of Palestinian militants by israeli government. Yoni netanyahu was the only Israeli casualty. He was the elder brother of ex president Benjamin netanyahu

Kai...Grand PA ! I can still find that VHS casette lying somewhere back in my village.

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Danisaint112(m): 8:19am On Oct 16, 2022
Titanic made me cry. But I'm not sure I will cry if I should watch it now again. And some movies do too based on the scenario but not cry my ears out. I usually weep for a short moment (a minute or two) grin

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Danisaint112(m): 8:25am On Oct 16, 2022
placeofallure:

Yes I have. I'm very very emotional. A few movies have made me cry.

Titanic
Hotel Rwanda
Sarafina
Unforgivable (Nollywood)

I'm not surprise na una way. My elder sister does too. As a matter I enjoy watching tragedic movies when she is around because I can't help but laugh when she is all sweating and crying out her eyes. grin

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? by Truvelisback(m): 10:24am On Oct 16, 2022
Haymus007:
Fast and furious 7 cry
I thought that movie is all abt Racing and Fighting? Or is Fast and Furious 7 different?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Women Find Older Men Attractive? / Genuine Question For The Guys / Ladies...build Your Ideal Man NOW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.