Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Just Confused With My Girlfriend EX - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Confused With My Girlfriend EX (791 Views)

I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex / Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage / Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Confused With My Girlfriend EX by grace74: 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2022
Please I need an advice.
My girlfriend say she is going to pick her pictures from her Ex. I ask her to leave them it doesn't matter anymore, later she came back from school holidays and went at my back to visit her Ex. That day I felt something was wrong but she denied it that she didn't visit him. But late she open up and said she is sorry for visiting him Dat is only went to him to collect her pics after spending much time.
Re: Just Confused With My Girlfriend EX by apostle96: 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
[color=#990000][/color][center][/center]He he he. You are getting confused over hoe low show. Your loss ;DHe he he. You are getting confused over hoe low show. Your loss

1 Like

Re: Just Confused With My Girlfriend EX by neonly: 9:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
grace74:
Please I need an advice.
My girlfriend say she is going to pick her pictures from her Ex. I ask her to leave them it doesn't matter anymore, later she came back from school holidays and went at my back to visit her Ex. That day I felt something was wrong but she denied it that she didn't visit him. But late she open up and said she is sorry for visiting him Dat is only went to him to collect her pics after spending much time.

Na joy stick she go take no listen to her oooo

1 Like

Re: Just Confused With My Girlfriend EX by iLegendd(m): 10:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
grace74:
Please I need an advice.
She went for prayer session. Forgive her since it's the work of God she went for. cry

2 Likes

Re: Just Confused With My Girlfriend EX by Sammy101111(m): 11:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
Otilo
Re: Just Confused With My Girlfriend EX by Pells: 1:28am On Oct 16, 2022
She don go grin cheesy
Probably they didn't do anything na
Trust her Mr lover lover grin undecided lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Are There Men That Release Loads And Loads Of Semen? / Let's Bet 20k, OBI Will Lose Woefully In Tribunal / What Sound, Dirty Talk Does She Gives During Sex And Position?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.