Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:54 PM

Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? (47367 Views)

Met Any Nairaland Members? / E-mail Adds Of Nairaland Members / Pictures Of Nairaland Members. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by daprince: 7:07pm On Aug 21, 2007
Hey Seun001, just READ MY SIGNATURE!!!
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2007
seun001:

WHAT!!! u did that witout the permission of the owner.

thank you my brother that was what i was about saying.
daprince:

Enitan, I sooooo loved the pic on your profile that I copied it and posted it on my facebook (hope you ain't mad at me?). It's a really cool pic of many ladies' brains. Nice one dude, and I hope the lady you are so much into is an ounce that much into you too.

so you have been checking out my profile trying to see the handsome dude that posted this question,
seun where are you oooooo?
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by seun001(m): 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2007
wetin u write for ur sig thats making feel swooshy,
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2007
@ all,
please no diversion from from this topic,

are u all ok with that?
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by xpawn(m): 7:21pm On Aug 21, 2007
i would prefer snazzydawn wink
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by abelix(m): 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2007
defintely GAMINE ,i would just like to keep her locked up and not bleeped up she is ma type of girl
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by daprince: 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2007
enitan2002:

so you have been checking out my profile trying to see the handsome dude that posted this question,
seun where are you oooooo?

On the contrary dude! We were just wondering who this dude was that some chic he was professing love to didn't even bulge. My friend wanted to see for herself.
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by champredd(m): 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2007
wifeypenth - if available

angel101 - not heard for a long time

Militia - the most militant lipsrsealed on Niaraland
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by seun001(m): 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2007
abelix:

defintely GAMINE ,i would just like to keep her locked up and not bleeped up she is ma type of girl

shuo,am getting jealous ooo!
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Carlosein(m): 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2007
for me it's babyosisi or militia (or both of dem togeder) grin grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by seun001(m): 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2007
Carlosein:

for me it's babyosisi or militia (or both of them togeder) grin grin

common bros u sure say u fit handle one not to talk of two.
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by naijadiva2(f): 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2007
no offense to the starter of this thread, why kind of question is that?
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by doyin13(m): 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2007
whoever dey marry either of these three:

wifeypenth, snazzydawn, Thief of Hearts

be the luckiest guy.
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by PTH(m): 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2007
TOH without question!
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by seun001(m): 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2007
ok,let me see,who should i choose sef,think am gonna be needing sometime to think about this.funny i never thot abt it b4.
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by snazzydawn(f): 8:01pm On Aug 21, 2007
seun001:

common bros u sure say u fit handle one not to talk of two.

my sentiments too.
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by seun001(m): 8:04pm On Aug 21, 2007
ok,cant come up with somebody cos everybody is hooked up.any free agent?
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by DrFerlie(m): 8:48pm On Aug 21, 2007
the list is long and in that order:

1 Islander kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
2 Omogenaija kiss kiss kiss
3 Omo Eko kiss kiss
4 Cute ass kiss
5 felia cheesy
6 simply me cheesy
7 razzor blade smiley
8 mukina2 angry angry angry
9 iice block lipsrsealed
10 hotstepper
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by mukina2: 8:51pm On Aug 21, 2007
@ Toshmann wink wink kiss

@ topic
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by DrFerlie(m): 8:54pm On Aug 21, 2007
hey mukina2! how are you?
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by dapsycool(m): 9:00pm On Aug 21, 2007
After zooming her pix and observing all the necessary details, na Snazzy, that girl fine men wink,
Date number 2, Mukina, that chick dislike me like shit cry but i still dey gbadun her  cool
3, Razor, Another cute babe and a Chelsea fan
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2007
Hmmm . . . *scratches chin and ponders*
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by olayemfo(f): 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2007
Seun ! Seun!! Seun!!!.I think seun is the best.Not for a date.I just like him.
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by wealthyman(m): 10:58pm On Aug 21, 2007
SNAZZY, anyday any time, shez my queen and no onez goina take her away from me
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by spaceworld: 11:00pm On Aug 21, 2007
The only babe i always feel for on Nairaland, isisisiisisiiis  MUKINA, girl believe me i always feel u, i i am the quite type on the forum but always watch close many posts, i like u u sha!! !!!!!  To be serious i LO!!!!!! grin grin grin

Toshman, pls  don't be annoy oooooo, i just have to express my feeling as well oooooo wink wink wink

Mukina waiting for u  OK , grin grin cheesy
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by phenomenon(m): 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2007
grin
Na wah o!

grin grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by honeric01(m): 11:23pm On Aug 21, 2007
prefer lysaa
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by lailai2(m): 11:50pm On Aug 21, 2007
i need all d pics submitted for inspection b4 i can choose
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Agbo2(m): 12:05am On Aug 22, 2007
Cease Fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by spaceworld: 12:22am On Aug 22, 2007
we are not at the war front
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Shaunscot(m): 12:40am On Aug 22, 2007
Na wa O.
Na so I dey negligible angryNobody even mention my name.
Kai!!!I don suffer. sad
Cow wey no get tail,
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by nguage(m): 1:41am On Aug 22, 2007
I already have my nairaland love in the name of ACIDROP. SWEET!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (56) (Reply)

Iice Can I Meet You? / Looking For Adult Naughty Fun On Bbm And Cool Bbm Groups Add Up / Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.