Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,471 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi (82639 Views)

With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) / BREAKING: See What Saraki Did While Meeting With Chairmen Of 45 Political Partie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by rickleye: 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2022
Don’t waste your saliva bro - I’m voting Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by asanausana91: 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2022
franchasofficia:
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi is a known bigot and Muslim Jihadist who murdered Christians in Kano to promote extreme Islam.

He is overrated by Yoruba Muslim Jihadists wannabes.

Sanusi was sacked by Goodluck as a lying CBN Governor fabricating lies while using CBN funds to sponsor his numerous concubines and Islamic Jihadists. Sanusi, a very corrupt womanizer who languishes public funds on women, which was part of why he was sacked as CBN Governor and another reason he was dethroned as Emir of Kano.

As bad as Ganduje was, he saw Sanusi's corrupt lifestyle and had to dethrone him as Emir of Kano.

Sanusi have a very dangerous CV and profile, Obi only paid him homage to woo his Muslim Jihadists followers that worship him despite his evil ways, nothing more than that, Obi wasn't expecting much from a Muslim extremist that Beheaded Igbo traders in Kano as a youth, so undecided
you are in pain.
Obi went to see Sanusi, that shows that Sanusi is far better than obi.
Have you ever see where Sanusi is visiting obi?

1 Like

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by chudez0147(m): 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2022
DamnNigga
Sanusi asked why he didn't come to him for vp, and po was trying to explain to him..
Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by manmade(m): 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2022
desiredhome:

Lol.....
No food for lazy man, Nigeria is too big to be crying for hunger.......
Engage your thinking faculty and it will be well with you........
I knew you are bitter because obi exposed the bunkering business of your pay Masters in River State , ask me how I got to know this grin grin #freemoneygangwailing#

1 Like

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by asanausana91: 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2022
Aguiyimba:
Sanusi's expression has nothing to do with Nigeria youths decision
just answer the question. Watch the caption pls
Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by Tflex01: 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2022
new2012:
what a site! what a forum! to have such grace the front page.

I don't care abt the contestants but for such ridicule by the thread owner to grace the front page is utterly ridiculous.

So front page is only for the news that will make you happy right? It must be only the news that will advance the Obiidiots interest abi? Anything against your lieing Lord is ridiculous to you zombies

No wonder they call una Zombiedients.

3 Likes

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by Sleekfingers: 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2022
Sanusi said, Opuro oshi

3 Likes

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by asanausana91: 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2022
new2012:
what a site! what a forum! to have such grace the front page.

I don't care abt the contestants but for such ridicule by the thread owner to grace the front page is utterly ridiculous.
you are a liar,a hypocrite and a zombiedient.

1 Like

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by franchasofficia: 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2022
asanausana91:
you are in pain.
Obi went to see Sanusi, that shows that Sanusi is far better than obi.
Have you ever see where Sanusi is visiting obi?
Obi is running for President, he has been meeting virtually all Nigerians who once occupied an important position to seek for their support or to get their counsel (good or bad) because a humble man is wiser than an arrogant king cool

1 Like

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2022
Rozross:
His Royal highness Sanusi Lamido knows exactly the deceitful man sitting beside him

Doesn't look so royal there, na self contain be DAT.

2 Likes

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by desiredhome: 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2022
d142475:

I agree with you that no one president can change the mindset of Nigerians, but the leadership sets the tone. Can you remember during the early days of Buhari's administration? When every one ( especially corrupt officials) were very cautious and were studying the body language of Buhari? Once they found out that he was a fraud, they started running rampant with theft. So, to a significant extent, a president that is not corrupt and knows his job, can do a lot to stem the tide of corruption by government officials at all levels. Today, instead of EFCC to go after those stealing the desinty of Nigeria by looting her dry, they are going after petty thieves and framed "yahoo boys." You see the priority? Imagine an EFCC that is serious about tackling thieves in government. Imagine what difference it will make in changing the Nigerian mindset about stealing and corruption in government.

Obi is not a messiah, but his antecedents show that he is the least corrupt of his competitors. He exudes genuine empathy and will work for all of us AND THAT IS THE LEAST WE CAN ASK FROM OUR PRESIDENT. BY THE WAY I AM NOT IGBO.
I understand but I will still say the problem is not Buhari though he is always held responsible as the president........
Nigerians are very wicked.....
Buhari actually started well with corruption fight but corruption/tribalism started fighting back, ..... Even in his own government.......it is so frustrating and this is the reason I said if Nigerian youths wants something different they should look beyond the presidency........
The corruption is in all facet of the economy....
And corruption is the major killer of the economy.......
From the presidency to the least......haba......

Another killer of the economy are the governors....... until you start holding them accountable without sentiment and tribalism, nothing will change and even if Obi becomes the president with all his qualities it will not work.........

1 Like

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by asanausana91: 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2022
Bunkbars:
You are a big shame, if truely you are a mother of 5. And you think this way.

I'm ashamed on your behalf. Nigeria is finished, a mother of 5 shocked!. Who prefers to be governed into poverty. This is serious.
you should be ashamed of your mother that gave birth to your type.

1 Like

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by new2012: 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2022
asanausana91:
you are a liar,a hypocrite and a zombiedient.

Not today Satan!

1 Like

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by asanausana91: 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2022
ezegold4we:
All these negative comment's Here against Peter Obi has shown how empty and stupiddd majority of people in political section are,

Not even soludo nor sanusi will stand Obi on economy and economic matters , u fool's Saw what Obi did to my respected Osinbanjo during 2019 vice presidential debate,

Only slave's and imbecilic fool's will try to humiliate their saviour,

If the Jews and romans can kill JESUS,then I'm not surprised at u guy's level of hate,envy, jealous, illiteracy, and legendary foolishness.
you are in pain.
Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by asanausana91: 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2022
ogaemma:
Sanusi is a loser and irrelevant. Someone who was dethroned like a Baby and ran out of Kano.
He should go and look Gandollar with bad eyes.
you are in pain, kill yourself.
Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by desiredhome: 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2022
manmade:
I knew you are bitter because obi exposed the bunkering business of your pay Masters in River State , ask me how I got to know this grin grin #freemoneygangwailing#
Why not speak for yourself, Obi is this Obi is that,
how do you know Obi is not also a thief.....lol
I can a high level of gullibility in you.....
Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by xana101: 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2022
Hhhmmm

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by RZArecta(m): 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2022
And a useless mod pushed that lamba photograph to front page while Seun sat back and laughed cool

1 Like

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by new2012: 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2022
Tflex01:

So front page is only for the news that will make you happy right? It must be only the news that will advance the Obiidiots interest abi? Anything against your lieing Lord is ridiculous to you zombies

No wonder they call una Zombiedients.

I know wisdom out paced you, just know that it's not illegal to use Ur brain.
front page is for trending and meaningful conversations-even if it were jokes, but outright ridicule/lies based on assumptions should not be found on a supposed meaningful site.

Atiku made blunders this period, if it's on the front page- makes sense
Obi's supporters are fighting each other- cool on front page.
Tinubu made some mistakes in his speech, front page material.
If Obi quoted ridiculous statistics as always this period, nice to be on front page.

but no sane and well managed web will put an outright assumptions Geared towards ridicule as front page, except if un-manned or un-moderated or designed to propagate bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by Demolaemperor00: 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2022
Stone03:

Peter Obi is not an economist but has economically proven to be too far better than sanusi even in all his degrees. Sanusi can't make the mistake of engaging Obi in economic debate, he knows that.

What business institution has Sanusi established and it's growing? None.
Obi is greatly versatile, not on papers but practical.

Because people they attack Obi you now go attacking sanusi
Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by GloriousGbola: 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
This one get mouth because I no hurricane his bank back then
Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by Ance4Liverpool: 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
In his mind, this guy is the best among all

1 Like

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by Zetty177x: 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2022
In
omenka:
Facial expression for "shey you dey whine me ni?" cheesy

He probably has heard more lies from the man sitting there for just one minute than he has heard all his life. grin

Lies kwa? Him lie reach ur Tinubu that told u clowns that u will swim in Fuel? Today fuel keeps increasing; kerosene is #1,000 a liter...nna una destroy una lives forever ...bye

1 Like

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by Zetty177x: 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2022
desiredhome:

I understand but I will still say the problem is not Buhari though he is always held responsible as the president........
Nigerians are very wicked.....
Buhari actually started well with corruption fight but corruption/tribalism started fighting back, ..... Even in his own government.......it is so frustrating and this is the reason I said if Nigerian youths wants something different they should look beyond the presidency........
The corruption is in all facet of the economy....
And corruption is the major killer of the economy.......
From the presidency to the least......haba......

Another killer of the economy are the governors....... until you start holding them accountable without sentiment and tribalism, nothing will change and even if Obi becomes the president with all his qualities it will not work.........

I know nothing will change in Obi regime if he wins. But if the other set wins, them go use taxation kee us. Wicked lots
Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by WereyBoi: 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2022
madridguy:
grin grin grin

Alhaji Sanusi be like, see this chief liar tongue
Take am easy
Egbon
Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by asanausana91: 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

It's like you are just knowing that most people in our society are very wicked. Same people commenting rubbish here are not different from those village uncles and aunties that poison a city returner. You will be shocked that those against Peter Obi are youths. The wicked leaders they support are doing fine and nothing concern them with bad economy, but you see the common man they are own their own. Most of these kind of cold hearted humans can travel freely, spend a lot money on power generation, can't set up a business successful due to the bad economy environment in the country and yet they can confidently support wicked leaders due to tribalism and religious connections.
you are right but you should that igbos are the most tribalistic. Majority of igbos are supporting Peter obi just because he is an Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by Aguiyimba(m): 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
asanausana91:
just answer the question. Watch the caption pls

Who your question help?
Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by asanausana91: 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2022
franchasofficia:
Obi is running for President, he has been meeting virtually all Nigerians who once occupied an important position to seek for their support or to get their counsel (good or bad) because a humble man is wiser than an arrogant king cool
you said an important position? Then why are you trying to tell us that Obi is better than Sanusi?
Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by asanausana91: 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2022
I will be in pain if obi use that kind of voice of a woman to address the UN general assembly.
Atiku is the next president!
Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by lugiano1: 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2022
Emu4life:
As usual too much noise, less sense.
Osinbajo is a Law Prof who knows little about Economics, hence understandable.
You are the fool for considering Peter Obi, a former Two-term Governor of Anambra with no tangible achievement but noise, lies and fake statistics your savior. Aren't you being deluded by thinking someone who couldn't save Anambra will save Nigeria??
And finally, you are the biggest fool for thinking a Beer importer is a match to a former Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria.
....Guy please buy sense and don't be stupid
Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by lugiano1: 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
desiredhome:

I don't see anything better in him than the others anyway, as far as he was a past governor of the PDP (share the money).......... they are all the same.......
You can only trust/vow for yourself, if Nigerian youths want to experience any chance in government they should start from the local..... Else there's nothing anybody can do to change the present mindset of Nigeria.....

because u chose to remain blind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership / Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] / Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.