Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi (82597 Views)

With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) / BREAKING: See What Saraki Did While Meeting With Chairmen Of 45 Political Partie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by UnabashedIPOB: 10:24pm On Oct 16, 2022
There's NO honor amongst thieves!
Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by omenka(m): 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2022
KillSars:
Otunba lamba... grin
I love this one.

Adopted!! grin

1 Like

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by lugiano1: 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2022
Before now, I use to think the leaders were the problem of Nigeria and Nigerians but I never knew the followers are. Even if you bring Jesus Christ these educated illiterates will still reject him. I still can't imagine people will still drum support for failed APC and PDP that has plunge us into this mess we are.... Tua..I'm not proud to be a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by bibiking7(m): 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2022

Chai. How come that was what came to my mind. cheesy cheesy cheesy lamba

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by OsunOriginal: 10:34pm On Oct 16, 2022
lugiano1:
Before now, I use to think the leaders were the problem of Nigeria and Nigerians but I never knew the followers are. Even if you bring Jesus Christ these educated illiterates will still reject him. I still can't imagine people will still drum support for failed APC and PDP that has plunge us into this mess we are.... Tua..I'm not proud to be a Nigerian

Did you write this rubbish because of Obi? These nyanmuris won't kill us... Obi ruled Anambra for 8 years and nothing to show - is that the man you're saying if you bring Jesus? Your brain has been remotely switched off.
Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Kwantinue

Bsc , MSc Economics, meets 3rd class Philosophy Lamba container economics

Sanusi go just dey laugh

Obi chairman 2 big banks, security companies, financial institution, tech company, built businesses, sat across boardrooms home and abroad,

HE IS NOT JUST A BUSINESS MAN.

1 Like

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by bigcasava1(m): 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2022
Betrayal look, just like tambuwal did to wike
Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by desiredhome: 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2022
lugiano1:
because u chose to remain blind
This is Nigeria....., Peter Obi is not different from the other candidates....... corruption wise, etc.......
Know this and have peace....

1 Like

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by desiredhome: 10:37pm On Oct 16, 2022
Zetty177x:

I know nothing will change in Obi regime if he wins. But if the other set wins, them go use taxation kee us. Wicked lots
Lol .......

1 Like

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by omenka(m): 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2022
franchasofficia:
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi is a known bigot and Muslim Jihadist who murdered Christians in Kano to promote extreme Islam.

He is overrated by Yoruba Muslim Jihadists wannabes.

Sanusi was sacked by Goodluck as a lying CBN Governor fabricating lies while using CBN funds to sponsor his numerous concubines and Islamic Jihadists. Sanusi, a very corrupt womanizer who languishes public funds on women, which was part of why he was sacked as CBN Governor and another reason he was dethroned as Emir of Kano.

As bad as Ganduje was, he saw Sanusi's corrupt lifestyle and had to dethrone him as Emir of Kano.

Sanusi have a very dangerous CV and profile, Obi only paid him homage to woo his Muslim Jihadists followers that worship him despite his evil ways, nothing more than that, Obi wasn't expecting much from a Muslim extremist that Beheaded Igbo traders in Kano as a youth, so undecided
Ahn ahn!!! Untop only pictures wey we just dey take catch cruise?

You Obidients are terrible humans and play very senseless politics. You're too quick to chop down trees, not realising they could provide some comfort from the blazing sun someday.

Look at all the invectives you've thrown at the man. Maybe he bars no grudge against Obi. What if he comes out to announce he's in support of your candidate tomorrow, would you now take back the words, which came out over just a mere picture?

Y'all always talk before you think. It's always bee your Achilles heel. You need to change that character. It does you people more harm than good.

3 Likes

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by Cj4charles(m): 10:42pm On Oct 16, 2022
madridguy:
grin grin grin

Alhaji Sanusi be like, see this chief liar tongue
at least na lie e lie, he no thief like your drug baron AKA Emilokan
Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by OsunOriginal: 10:42pm On Oct 16, 2022
omenka:

You Obidients are terrible humans and play very senseless politics. You're too quick to chop down trees, not realising they could provide some comfort from the blazing sun someday.

Look at all the invectives you've thrown at the man. Maybe he bars no grudge against Obi. What if he comes out to announce he's in support of your candidate tomorrow, would you now take back the words, which came out over just a mere picture?

Y'all always talk before you think. It's always bee your Achilles heel. You need to change that character. It does you people more harm than good.

You're advising nyanmuri? Waste of time

1 Like

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by Nijablast: 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
Zombedientz go be like Nairalanders don get our oga today
I no fit laff jare ��
Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by Olam09(m): 10:51pm On Oct 16, 2022

1 Like

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by viodemus: 10:54pm On Oct 16, 2022
Sanusi is not a creative economist. He is ans was mediocre in his time.
Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by Munamoqel: 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2022
Allisgud:
first class brain on paper,name the successful company sanusi grown from scratch
another 3 class brain! First class brains are best known for brillant research ,acadmic , disruptive ideas etc . Sunusi is responsible for the BVN ,and E Payment disruptive ideas used to enhance banking operations .unlike obi with a 3 class brain and ( inheritance) could only thing of importing salad cream and tomato's ketup paste into his Nation .

2 Likes

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by Ecosystem4u: 11:01pm On Oct 16, 2022
Childish post, how is this news, do we now have capabilities to ascertain what is on a man's mind. This group of urchins working for this senile old man are worse than BMC. Imagine the joke taken too far, how do you win election with this sort of jamboree.

#Let's Take Back Our Country.

1 Like

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by franchasofficia: 11:07pm On Oct 16, 2022
omenka:

Sanusi is a Muslim Jihadist, a murderer that beheaded Igbo traders because of Muhammed.

He is also a known womanizer well known when he was CBN Governor and even as Kano Emir, it's on record.

Anybody supporting Peter Obi is not doing so to help me or Igbos but to help Nigeria have a sound leadership that will better his life and that of his family and generations unborn. Buhari being the President didn't help millions of Katsina people. Buhari being President for 7yrs plus now didn't stop the gruesome murder of Katsina indigenes by terrorists.

Whether Obi wins or loses, I am made already by God's grace, I am only doing my best to ensure Nigeria have a better leadership.

Before Peter Obi I was a fervent supporter of Prof Yemi Osinbajo you can check my history.

So I don't care about Sanusi neither do I have any apology for what I said cos they are bitter truths about Sanusi and I never liked him neither did I endorse Obi visiting him from day 1.

As evil and worst as Buhari's government was, I and my family prospered just as we always do due to our generational grace.

So if una like vote Obi, if u like vote another walking dead as your President out of tribalism and bigotry, na una sabi

1 Like

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by juman(m): 11:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
Love.
Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by franchasofficia: 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
asanausana91:
you said an important position? Then why are you trying to tell us that Obi is better than Sanusi?
In Nigeria, being a State Governor is far more important than being an appointed CBN Governor which is just a mere Presidential appointment unlike Governor that is an elective post, which Obi has occupied.

Obi has been Chairman of a Nigerian Commercial Bank.

Obi has led Nigerian Stock Exchange.

Obi has led Nigeria's economy advisory board under GEJ.

Obi has headed Nigeria's Governor's Forum.

And many more.

Sanusi is a baby where Obi is.

Sanusi cannot win LGA Chairman election in Kano state, that was why Governor Ganduje disgraced and removed him as Emir as if he was a smelling fly.

Sanusi have a very terrible CV, everybody knows but cos of religious extremism and bigotry in Nigeria we just try to give people like him attention to please their backward, cave kinsmen

1 Like

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by Killermamba: 11:15pm On Oct 16, 2022
madridguy:
grin grin grin

The lie he told about pdp and APC stealing Nigeria crude oil how market na? Shey we nor see the truth at the end of the day? BATstard sons of a harlot with seven tongues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by VEHINTOLAR: 11:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
LIAR !
Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by sharone21(f): 11:31pm On Oct 16, 2022
Moh247:

As far as business is concerned Obi worked in a company owned by his father as director capacity, he runs family business with his brothers as stakeholders... He created nothing he told kadira during an interview

Career wise Sanusi excelled at FirstBank, CBN and also as a lecturer

Business wise Kano Emirates holdings has more business interests than Obi and his family

Certificate wise Sanusi excelled far more

So what exactly do you think Obi posses that Sanusi doesn't time 6

He also worked in Icon Merchant bank same place Mr. Subomi Balogun worked before leaving to form FCMB bank......I wanna believe, he became a multimillionaire when he became CBN governor coupled with his chains of business interests..... To me, he is like a Lagos big boy too.
Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by edosignature(m): 11:34pm On Oct 16, 2022
Vote wisely...
Vote the peoples choice...

Vote Atiku Abubakar for president.

1 Like

Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by onyeka3310: 11:35pm On Oct 16, 2022
OkutaNla:
smiley
northerners wey nut loose for their head
Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by mediclife1987(m): 11:42pm On Oct 16, 2022
OkutaNla:
smiley

Ahhh Godd!!!
Una no go Kee pesin for this Nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by Bianda24: 12:08am On Oct 17, 2022
Stone03:

Peter Obi is not an economist but has economically proven to be too far better than sanusi even in all his degrees. Sanusi can't make the mistake of engaging Obi in economic debate, he knows that.

What business institution has Sanusi established and it's growing? None.
Obi is greatly versatile, not on papers but practical.
For your mind
Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by fijihems: 12:16am On Oct 17, 2022
The fact is that Nigerians are unable to identify those politicians who are lying to them.
Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by OctavianAC(m): 1:34am On Oct 17, 2022
Munamoqel:
first class brain meeting a 3 class .

You, what did you graduated with?
Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by gorgeousnogo(f): 1:54am On Oct 17, 2022
They have created website for Obi oooo

https://goanverify.com/
Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by toprealman: 2:33am On Oct 17, 2022
madridguy:
grin grin grin

Sanusi that is yet to settle his plagiarism case calling someone a liar? Nah!!!!
Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by wowcatty: 2:52am On Oct 17, 2022
Everybody wants to be president, even this one, chai!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership / #EndSARS: Tinubu Justifies Use Of Force On Protesters / FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.