Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,559 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage (42632 Views)

Bride Cancels Wedding In Vom, Jos Over Groom’s Refusal To Leave Family House / My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant / How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by tishbite41(m): 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
Abeg this matter long
Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by Justiceleague1: 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
post=117612393:

There is no blood covenant anywhere.
It's called love ....in her case, unfortunate kinda love

*singing*

That thing call love, omo no be film trick.....

Love wantintin
Everything skele we go gbele na bintin
Love wantintin
Dat tin call love,
Omo no be film treak
E dey do me anywhere I dey like make
She dey there together
We are meant to be forever
Ekuro lala ba ku ewa.......

Tojo ife bati ro le e lori
Kelebe kelebe lomama se bi tanwinji
Ife a gba okan e so bi eni tiosinwin
Kosi ohun ti obi re ma so to ma wo e leti
You can ask Fadekemi as in which level bo se ri
Akonke mi ko
She can't stop calling me
Wakati wakati loma un pemi
Ke ma ba binu oooo
Omo mi ni omo yen

Sisi Yewande of @, thanks for the translation today.
E make sense .

2 Likes

Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by Corridon: 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
post=117612393:

*singing*

Love wantintin
Love wantintin
Dat tin call love,
Omo no be film treak
She dey there together

Akonke mi ko
Ke ma ba binu oooo
Omo mi ni omo yen

E make sense .
Are you normal at all?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by koyeni(m): 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Smh May her soul Rest in Perfect Peace

Meanwhile here is the full video of his recent interview with Daddy Freeze.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EzVCcpLcFY

Nawa
Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by koyeni(m): 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
tammie24:
which court

So you think the judge would believe she burnt herself up and nothing happened to the guy who abandoned her on the way to the hospital
Make case start first
Her own brother affirmed she started the fire

3 Likes

Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by OgaDeyVex: 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by tammie24: 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2022
koyeni:

Her own brother affirmed she started the fire
show me where he said so Oga

1 Like

Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by HRMK: 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
hmmm..........similar to that osinachi singer!both men are igbos!yes,there must surely be some fetish powers involved!its no surprise you hardly see an igbo couple bn seperated!they prefer to die there!how foolish could people be?NAWA OOOOO........

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by 1972xy: 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2022
Girls should learn from this. ...Being a Yoruba girl, he used her for money ritual.
Too bad.
Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by HolyMan12: 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2022
post=117612393:

*singing*

Love wantintin
Love wantintin
Dat tin call love,
Omo no be film treak
She dey there together

Akonke mi ko
Ke ma ba binu oooo
Omo mi ni omo yen

E make sense .

Vulture Nwantintin grin

Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by Temptee101(m): 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2022
OkoRemi2023:
igbo girls are running away from the beast in their men but naive Yoruba girls are running to these beast

ask why Northern ladies preferred to married Yoruba guys than igbo guys. a lady is facing the same fate but thank God her parents have rescue her 0

Yoruba parents should do better, igbo guys no have time for endurance as we do in Yoruba land, people that use their own for blood go kill you with no delay

���

grin

Very funny, coming from someone that mine skulls for fun.

The joke is on you brah

8 Likes

Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by premierlead: 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2022
Women and money, guy and pussy
Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by Ubanz: 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2022
Stupid medieval beliefs.
Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by Gospel2Day: 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2022
post=117612393:

*singing*

Love wantintin
Love wantintin
Dat tin call love,
Omo no be film treak
She dey there together

Akonke mi ko
Ke ma ba binu oooo
Omo mi ni omo yen

E make sense .

It is not love, it is madness.
It is also disobedience to parents.
If only she had respected the warnings and disapproval of her parents, she would not have died so untimely.
The error on the part of her parents was not monitoring her strictly enough to prevent communication with the guy, when she was taken to Abuja.
She should not have had access to neither phone nor social media.
There's a young girl around here too who disobeyed her parents, ran away to stay with a guy and eventually died under suspicious circumstances, after giving birth.
Any love that makes you drop out of school to be running after a guy is madness.
Love is not a disease that cannot be cured, if one contracts it.

3 Likes

Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by Gospel2Day: 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2022
[quote author= post=117612393]

*singing*

Love wantintin
Love wantintin
Dat tin call love,
Omo no be film treak
She dey there together

Akonke mi ko
Ke ma ba binu oooo
Omo mi ni omo yen

E make sense .

If only she had respected the warnings and disapproval of her parents, she would not have died so untimely.
The error on the part of her parents was not monitoring her strictly enough to prevent communication with the guy, when she was taken to Abuja.
There's a young girl around here too who disobeyed her parents, ran away to stay with a guy and eventually died under suspicious circumstances, after giving birth.
Any love that makes you drop out of school to be running after a guy is madness.

1 Like

Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by LadyExcellency: 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

ask why Northern ladies preferred to marry Yoruba guys than Igbo guys. a lady is facing the same fate but thanks God her parents have rescued her

Religion, Christians marry Christians irrespective of tribe or race and so do Muslims. Interreligious marriages hardly exist between tribes

Yoruba parents should do better, Igbo guys do have time for endurance as we do in Yoruba land, people that use their own for blood go kill you with no delay

Igbo are not known to mine skulls. You can speak of working hard or dying trying
Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by AllDModsAreMaad: 5:40pm On Oct 16, 2022
HolyMan12:

Vulture Nwantintin grin

Is this Manna?
Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by CrownLands(m): 5:49pm On Oct 16, 2022
I strongly dispute anything like "blood covenant" between the two of them.

It could simply be a case of "first love" which commenced at a young age. (It is said she was 18 years old)

Though the marriage had been turbulent and violence filled, both of them still tolerated themselves.

With the various videos online, it might be hard to establish a case of murder or manslaughter on the husband.

May her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by Zorn: 5:50pm On Oct 16, 2022
Okonandmary:
Even though there are nice igbo men who treat their women well but majority of igbo men love to oppress their women
Lol nothing like that , Igbo men treat their wives and inlaws well and that is our culture. Have you heard of ogor bu chi onye ? Domestic violence has no tribe, In a fight between two lovers don't always pick sides first till you get the whole story of what happened or what has been happening. It's unfortunate the lady lost her life but there's no way you can get the truth from the family of the guy . There will always be sentiment when things like this happens .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by Gofwane(m): 5:50pm On Oct 16, 2022
Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by thoosing(m): 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2022
gaby:
Avoidable waste of life..

Eiya...Contact me for your video adverts/animation at a ridiculous amount....070..3026...204..1.
Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by alizma: 6:00pm On Oct 16, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Smh May her soul Rest in Perfect Peace

Meanwhile here is the full video of his recent interview with Daddy Freeze.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EzVCcpLcFY
This is very unfortunate, ladies should be calming down. Going by this video, she mistakenly killed herself

2 Likes

Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by Map1(m): 6:01pm On Oct 16, 2022
Shoodboi:
These people don't have a case. The guy will easily floor them in a court and may even get damages on top.

IVD provided evidence of physical and emotional assault the lady and her mother committed against him. He also provided evidence of properties the lady damaged. On top of that, the lady committed arson by burning down his house.

Meanwhile, the family keeps screaming "He stole her glory", "She carried sacrifice for him", and now, "They had a blood convenant".

These aren't valid in the face of the law and are nothing but clever attempts by the family to emotionally manipulate us and win our support.
women are dangerous being to leave with because the more they stayed longer with you the more dangerous they are, when ever a man want to enjoy their marriage just be a sheep.
Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by RIDOO: 6:02pm On Oct 16, 2022
Gospel2Day:

"She dropped out of school @18 to be running after a man"No be juju be that!
Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by odunH(m): 6:03pm On Oct 16, 2022
[quote author=victorazy post=117612570] Everything na hatred for you people. Are you part of the man's family. That what folks around them are saying. Stop this tribal issues.
Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

Is this Manna?
A much Younger Seun

1 Like

Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by HolyMan12: 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

Is this Manna?
Na Seun.

1 Like

Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by Map1(m): 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
Cantonese:
Very horrible.

Do not stay put in an abusive marriage. Get out quickly.

Love is not blind. It sees clearly. The person in love is the blind one.

If you take an oath or enter into a blood covenant for the sake of protecting your relationship, you may have signed your death warrant.
are you married?if no just pray you don't married a devil as a woman because one attributes about women is the more they stayed longer with you is either they get better or worst,if you are not strong mentally bad woman can make some one regret the day they were met.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by Neddstark: 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
Their daughter was unstable, period.
Heard she once went to rehab. Rehab for what exactly?
Avoid psychologically unstable partners.
Once they love you, they own you.
Reminds me of the Chinese man that murdered that Kano girl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
It's why I've told my sisters that if they bring any of these animals home as husband I'd cravk open his flatskvll with my gun.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by generalwo(m): 6:24pm On Oct 16, 2022
This is one of the reasons people are increasingly beginning to dislike igbos.... Why beat a woman to death Na so the other day, them cut person head use am play ball..... E no tey... Them cut soldier woman head and her husband own.....like play like play, na them dey represent 9ja for drug trade world wide.... Some months ago, igbo man throw him pregnant wife from story building......na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" / Man Welcomes First Child At 87 (Photos) / My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.