Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage (42643 Views)

Bride Cancels Wedding In Vom, Jos Over Groom’s Refusal To Leave Family House / My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant / How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by Annie001: 6:25pm On Oct 16, 2022
Nigerians and pinning their stupidity on spiritual ish.
What nonsense covenant
Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by higgs: 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2022
May her soul RIP.

As for this thread:
Tribalism + Superstition = Incurable Foolishness.
Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by Guyman01: 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2022
andysmith123:
Men sef, you see loyal girlfriend you kill am, you see girlfriend wey no dey loyal you go still kill am....!
They said he didn't kill her, she set fire to their house after a fight with the aim of killing both herself and the man but he was able to escape with burns while she died from severe burns
Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by endy69: 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2022
Shoodboi:
These people don't have a case. The guy will easily floor them in a court and may even get damages on top.

IVD provided evidence of physical and emotional assault the lady and her mother committed against him. He also provided evidence of properties the lady damaged. On top of that, the lady committed arson by burning down his house.

Meanwhile, the family keeps screaming "He stole her glory", "She carried sacrifice for him", and now, "They had a blood convenant".

These aren't valid in the face of the law and are nothing but clever attempts by the family to emotionally manipulate us and win our support.
Just what I was thinking, the nigga showed videos of abuse he suffered and properties destroyed and I feel the both family could had settled them amicably without taking side. I believe the guy may have complained to the family on several occasions but the family took the side of their own. In summary family and friends have a lot to do in marriages and this death could had been avoided if her family was true to her.
Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by Alpharey: 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2022
OkoRemi2023:
igbo girls are running away from the beast in their men but naive Yoruba girls are running to these beast

ask why Northern ladies preferred to married Yoruba guys than igbo guys. a lady is facing the same fate but thank God her parents have rescue her

Yoruba parents should do better, igbo guys no have time for endurance as we do in Yoruba land, people that use their own for blood go kill you with no delay

I hear you. Keep yearning dust. So many stories we have read on this Nairaland about Yoruba ritualists and skull miners, wives abusers and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by greypencils: 6:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
Corridon:
Are you normal at all?
The guy was born a fool and would die as one.
Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by georgeakins: 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2022
None of my business!

Any Yoruba girl that marries an Ibo man is on her own.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2022
tammie24:
which court

So you think the judge would believe she burnt herself up and nothing happened to the guy who abandoned her on the way to the hospital
Make case start first

The judge doesn't need to believe anything. Judges act based on evidence and the results of investigations and interrogations. And with what I have seen so far, the guy has the stronger case.

If he abandoned her on the way to the hospital, he may be found guilty of some other offense, maybe manslaughter in the worst-case scenario but it would definitely be some lower offense (if he really abandoned her, that is). Outside of that, these people don't have a case.
Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by MufasaLion: 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2022
IVD shouldn't be blamed for what happened. She was an 18-year-old when she started with him, which qualified her as an adult that could make decisions on her own, and responsible for whatever actions she could take onwards.

She was just being foolish, no self-esteem and not ambitious in life. This is not about blood covenant bullshit! Ignorant family with dumb accusations.

Both couples were toxic to each other and both deserved what happened to them.

1 Like

Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2022
endy69:

Just what I was thinking, the nigga showed videos of abuse he suffered and properties destroyed and I feel the both family could had settled them amicably without taking side. I believe the guy may have complained to the family on several occasions but the family took the side of their own. In summary family and friends have a lot to do in marriages and this death could had been avoided if her family was true to her.

Some families are horrible. I am a victim of horror in-laws myself, so I am talking first-hand. There is a video of the mother confronting the IVD guy, yet everyone keeps screaming "IVD beat the wife's mother" when he didn't even lay a finger on her. Most of them think courts act based on sentiments and all. They'd all be disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by MufasaLion: 6:54pm On Oct 16, 2022
Shoodboi:

The judge doesn't need to believe anything. Judges act based on evidence and the results of investigations and interrogations. And with what I have seen so far, the guy has the stronger case.

If he abandoned her on the way to the hospital, he may be found guilty of some other offense, maybe manslaughter in the worst-case scenario but it would definitely be some lower offense (if he really abandoned her, that is). Outside of that, these people don't have a case.

If I was a Judge, I would set IVD free. The family has got no solid evidence for their stupid accusations.
Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2022
Map1:
women are dangerous being to leave with because the more they stayed longer with you the more dangerous they are, when ever a man want to enjoy their marriage just be a sheep.

True talk. It appears this woman met the dude when he wasn't so wealthy and somehow got pregnant before they started living together and later got married. They may have been in love but they were younger then. I don't think they would've chosen themselves if they were older.
Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by MufasaLion: 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
Shoodboi:

Some families are horrible. I am a victim of horror in-laws myself, so I am talking first-hand. There is a video of the mother confronting the IVD guy, yet everyone keeps screaming "IVD beat the wife's mother" when he didn't even lay a finger on her. Most of them think courts act based on sentiments and all. They'd all be disappointed.

But how/why do y'all marry toxic partner/spouse, talk more of horrible in-laws, to begin with?
Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by MufasaLion: 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2022
HRMK:
hmmm..........similar to that osinachi singer!both men are igbos!yes,there must surely be some fetish powers involved!its no surprise you hardly see an igbo couple bn seperated!they prefer to die there!how foolish could people be?NAWA OOOOO........

1972xy:
Girls should learn from this. ...Being a Yoruba girl, he used her for money ritual.
Too bad.

You guys stinks.
Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2022
andysmith123:
Men sef, you see loyal girlfriend you kill am, you see girlfriend wey no dey loyal you go still kill am....!

For the whole Naija, na only Yoruba lady get that kind loyalty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by flowccshop: 7:01pm On Oct 16, 2022
even in benumbccshop marriage [url]https://benumbccshop.ru/ [/url]
Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by MoneyMustBMade(m): 7:01pm On Oct 16, 2022
Shoodboi:

True talk. It appears this woman met the dude when he wasn't so wealthy and somehow got pregnant before they started living together and later got married. They may have been in love but they were younger then. I don't think they would've chosen themselves if they were older.

Yeah

1 Like

Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by MufasaLion: 7:02pm On Oct 16, 2022
Intellectuall01:

For the whole Naija, na only Yoruba lady get that kind loyalty

Loyalty is not about tribe, it's about an individual. Stop making statements with no verified statistics.

1 Like

Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2022
MufasaLion:

Loyalty is not about tribe, it's about an individual. Stop making statements with no verified statistics.

I say na only yoruba lady get this high level of loyalty For the whole Naija. I'm not Yoruba I'm only stating fact. No sane lady should date or marry an Igbo man

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by MufasaLion: 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2022
Intellectuall01:

I say na only yoruba lady get this high level of loyalty For the whole Naija. I'm not Yoruba I'm only stating fact. No sane lady should date or marry an Igbo man

Do you know the meaning of "fact?"

1 Like

Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2022
MufasaLion:

If I was a Judge, I would set IVD free. The family has got no solid evidence for their stupid accusations.

People are being emotional because she died. I find it weird that she decided to die by burning herself when she could've taken sniper or gone using some easier route. I heard she ran into the swimming pool after "setting herself on fire". I heard she was trying to burn the house (possibly with the guy inside) when the blowback hit her and set her on fire. It is hard to say.

MufasaLion:

But how/why do y'all marry toxic partner/spouse, talk more of horrible in-laws, to begin with?

I was not married to her. She was just a gf. Yet, she, her mother, and siblings went on to defraud me and claim a child she had was mine even after two DNAs including we did at the court, revealed the kid was not mine. Family background is more importantthan the woman herself.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by Corridon: 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
greypencils:
The guy was born a fool and would die as one.
Na so
Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by Map1(m): 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
Shoodboi:

my brother 80 percent of Nigerians marriage are not meant to be,the reason we have alot of divorces and the rest who remained living together are just endure.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by MufasaLion: 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
Shoodboi:

People are being emotional because she died. I find it weird that she decided to die by burning herself when she could've taken sniper or gone using some easier route. I heard she ran into the swimming pool after "setting herself on fire". I heard she was trying to burn the house (possibly with the guy inside) when the blowback hit her and set her on fire. It is hard to say.

I don't pity her.

I was not married to her. She was just a gf. Yet, she, her mother, and siblings went on to defraud me and claim a child she had was mine even after two DNAs including we did at the court, revealed the kid was not mine. Family background is more importantthan the woman herself.

Oh, I understand now. In life, it's always ideal to be curious and ask questions, even the unexpected ones from whosoever you have interest in. Most people don't ask enough questions or show their grievances in relationship, all because they want to be the romantic-type of person, so as not to appear like a bad person.

I know the personality I have and that has made me to be selective with everything (including friendship, acquaintances, etc.). I'm very observant and I don't hesitate to cut people off!

3 Likes

Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by janvier27(m): 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Smh May her soul Rest in Perfect Peace

Meanwhile here is the full video of his recent interview with Daddy Freeze.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EzVCcpLcFY
Does possession of 'papers' confer ownership and right to deal with a property? I don't think so. If you aren't listed as owner or co-owner, I doubt you will find it much useful. Same way, if you're listed on it but it isn't in your possession, you can still cause an action to determine what the possessor can do with it. Lawyers should pls correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by nedekid: 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2022
What kind of cock and bull stroy is this from this man? If they wanted to pin the death of this lady on the husband, he should have kukuma just kept his mouth shut and not grant this interview.
No court or even prosecutor will take a case like this after all this guy has said.
Lady unfortunately killed herself.
Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by MufasaLion: 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
nedekid:
What kind of cock and bull stroy is this from this man? If they wanted to pin the death of this lady on the husband, he should have kukuma just kept his mouth shut and not grant this interview.
No court or even prosecutor will take a case like this after all this guy has said.
Lady unfortunately killed herself.

That's the result of poor parenting by their parents and also poor self-development at early age till adulthood by the deceased.

Now, they want to play the victim card and nail the husband. No Judge will take them serious.

1 Like

Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by nedekid: 7:47pm On Oct 16, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Or rather you mean no sane igbo man should marry a Yoruba lady?
Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by nedekid: 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2022
tammie24:
He just killed her like that
So your intelligent analysis after listening to the brothers rendition, is that he killed her?
Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by nedekid: 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2022
Corridon:
Are you normal at all?
You get time, seems you are new to this forum.
On this topic alone, I have recognized 2-3 of his monikers. Does a normal person do that? Log in with different accounts, give himself likes, writes some very crappy irritating stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by Brush1: 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2022
[quote author=dawnomike post=117606272]My her soul rest in peace.... And if IVD is guilty of her murder, I pray he meets his nemesis sooner than later[up/quote]

If guilty of her dead let Bimbo hunt him.
Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by tammie24: 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2022
Shoodboi:

there's the problem

His ibo brothers are doing everything possible to make him look like the victim here

Will it hurt you guys to see the truth an say it?
Do you always have to be tribalistic with everything even when you know this guy murdered someone

This is why you guys are hated everywhere!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy / "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" / Man Welcomes First Child At 87 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.