Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage (42639 Views)

Bride Cancels Wedding In Vom, Jos Over Groom’s Refusal To Leave Family House / My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant / How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by Corridon: 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
nedekid:

You get time, seems you are new to this forum.
On this topic alone, I have recognized 2-3 of his monikers. Does a normal person do that? Log in with different accounts, give himself likes, writes some very crappy irritating stuff.
I know him and his modus operandi. What a stupid fellow.

1 Like

Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by Elidrisy20: 8:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
My brother nothing like blood covenant here,it is called the power of Almighty GBOLA,he has hit the center of gravity harder

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by victorazy(m): 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
[quote author=odunH post=117614009][/quote]

Babe na the real deal be that
Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 16, 2022
tammie24:
there's the problem

His ibo brothers are doing everything possible to make him look like the victim here

Will it hurt you guys to see the truth an say it?
Do you always have to be tribalistic with everything even when you know this guy murdered someone

This is why you guys are hated everywhere!

So because I used my common sense, I'm now an Ibo man?
Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by ObalendeCMS: 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2022
Why would a sane Yoruba lady get married to an Igbo man? Damn! Those guys are savages, forget the money. I won’t even get romantically involved with their ladies let alone do business with their men. Those guys are savages and poor minded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by tammie24: 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2022
Shoodboi:

So because I used my common sense, I'm now an Ibo man?
if that's what your common sense tells you then it's unfortunate

Imagine if that girl was your sister
Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by ObalendeCMS: 8:33pm On Oct 16, 2022
generalwo:
This is one of the reasons people are increasingly beginning to dislike igbos.... Why beat a woman to death Na so the other day, them cut person head use am play ball..... E no tey... Them cut soldier woman head and her husband own.....like play like play, na them dey represent 9ja for drug trade world wide.... Some months ago, igbo man throw him pregnant wife from story building......na wa o

Those guys are savages. I guess it’s from the trauma of the civil war they fought back then. But someone told me they’ve always been savages.
Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by Lovelydaisies: 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2022
OkoRemi2023:
igbo girls are running away from the beast in their men but naive Yoruba girls are running to these beast

ask why Northern ladies preferred to married Yoruba guys than igbo guys. a lady is facing the same fate but thank God her parents have rescue her

Yoruba parents should do better, igbo guys no have time for endurance as we do in Yoruba land, people that use their own for blood go kill you with no delay

Pure hateful nonsense you have said up there. I hope you don't carry this evil for too long in your heart - it (your heart) might fail.
Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2022
Nonsense, They both know what they did. Auto Ritualist & Drug Dealer lol. Who doesn't know what most Nigerians does..
Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by 07kjb: 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2022
WesternOligarch:
It's why I've told my sisters that if they bring any of these animals home as husband I'd cravk open his flatskvll with my gun.

Stop blabbing u get gun

Ur sister fine to attract an IGBO MAN?
Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by Desusi: 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2022
latolz:
Wetin concern us with all this kind matter now..
Ladies life matter now. We are learning from others errors and mistakes. 'Eni to jin si koto, o ko ara iyoku logbon.'
Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by Nmezor(f): 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2022
georgeakins:
None of my business!

Any Yoruba girl that marries an Ibo man is on her own.
No more inter marriage? grin
No more NYSC? grin
No more integration? grin
No more unity! grin

Make Una continue o
Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2022
Lovelydaisies:

Pure hateful nonsense you have said up there. I hope you don't carry this evil for too long in your heart - it (your heart) might fail.
grin grin grin grin grin hahaha

He has been carrying the hatred his heart taught by his parents since the day he was born

And ofcourse he practices that hatred on everyday people he meets offline.

1 Like

Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by BluntCrazeMan: 10:16pm On Oct 16, 2022

1 Like

Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by Lovelydaisies: 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

grin grin grin grin grin hahaha

He has been carrying the hatred his heart taught by his parents since the day he was born

And ofcourse he practices that hatred on everyday people he meets offline.

I still hope he and other tribalists let go of such tribal hate. It's appalling to see such on an international forum as this. People writing without reflecting. I go to Quora and see reasonable chats and threads most of the time. It's a shame here, really.
Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by HRMK: 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2022
MufasaLion:

You guys stinks.
IS IT FAR FROM THE TRUTH?IGBOS ARE THE MOST DESPERATE TRIBE IN THE COUNTRY!THEY HAVE NO RIVAL!!
Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by bibiking7(m): 10:42pm On Oct 16, 2022

Covenant ko, Coventry ni

Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by ElSudani: 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
Shoodboi:
These people don't have a case. The guy will easily floor them in a court and may even get damages on top.

IVD provided evidence of physical and emotional assault the lady and her mother committed against him. He also provided evidence of properties the lady damaged. On top of that, the lady committed arson by burning down his house.

Meanwhile, the family keeps screaming "He stole her glory", "She carried sacrifice for him", and now, "They had a blood convenant".

These aren't valid in the face of the law and are nothing but clever attempts by the family to emotionally manipulate us and win our support.

Murder is valid in the face of the law though. She burned down his house? Isn't it her house too and did you witness her burning down the house?

1 Like

Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by Saintmary(f): 11:05pm On Oct 16, 2022
Intellectuall01:

For the whole Naija, na only Yoruba lady get that kind loyalty

In this particular case, I can see mental disorder on the part of the woman.

Her disorder was made worse by the extreme insensitivity of the husband who presents symptoms of sociopathy.

So, in a nutshell, they are both mentally disturbed.

Let's not forget about her dysfunctional family background.

She is not loyal, she was obsessed.

Stop romanticising mental disorders.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 16, 2022
ElSudani:

Murder is valid in the face of the law though. She burned down his house? Isn't it her house too and did you witness her burning down the house?

You can claim "murder" if it was the man that burned her. Everyone supporting her including her family, all agree she burned herself, so the talk of murder is out of it. This is more of suicide. There are claims she wanted to burn the man too but he fled, which would be attempted murder against the lady.

The lady burned the house in the process of burning herself, which is arson. Talking of the house, the owner is whoever has his name on the house documents. Whose name (or names) are on it? The man probably. So he's the owner.
Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 16, 2022
Na wah
Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by FavouredNK: 11:51pm On Oct 16, 2022
OkoRemi2023:
igbo girls are running away from the beast in their men but naive Yoruba girls are running to these beast

ask why Northern ladies preferred to married Yoruba guys than igbo guys. a lady is facing the same fate but thank God her parents have rescue her

Yoruba parents should do better, igbo guys no have time for endurance as we do in Yoruba land, people that use their own for blood go kill you with no delay

Abeg make we hear word, which yoruba men are you talking about? The ones that will leave their wives at home to be paying all the bill's while they go about having illegitimate children with every other woman that can open leg for them. Men that leaves every responsibility to the woman to carry and never care about what is happening to the woman and his children. If you are talking about the few percentage of the lettered and very exposed Yoruba men who have respect for marriage, I can understand but Yorubas in general abeg let the truth be told and find out the real reason why your girls run after Igbo guys. How can you even compare an Igbo man with a yoruba when it comes to taking care of their family. A typical Igbo man is a proud being who showcases his wealth and ability on how well kept his family is.

1 Like

Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by thinkmoney(m): 11:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
Omicronvaccine:

https://igberetvnews.com/1430399/blood-covenant-late-bimbos-brother-speaks-refusal-leave-marriage/
No be blood covenant, na another thing wey get blood dey make her always run back. If you consider that they have 5kids together the you will start to understand
Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by Holysucker(m): 12:06am On Oct 17, 2022
FavouredNK:

Abeg make we hear word, which yoruba men are you talking about? The ones that will leave their wives at home to be paying all the bill's while they go about having illegitimate children with every other woman that can open leg for them. Men that leaves every responsibility to the woman to carry and never care about what is happening to the woman and his children. If you are talking about the few percentage of the lettered and very exposed Yoruba men who have respect for marriage, I can understand but Yorubas in general abeg let the truth be told and find out the real reason why your girls run after Igbo guys. How can you even compare an Igbo man with a yoruba when it comes to taking care of their family. A typical Igbo man is a proud being who showcases his wealth and ability on how well kept his family is.

Gbamsolutely

1 Like

Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by sharone21(f): 12:25am On Oct 17, 2022
Gospel2Day:

It is not love, it is madness.
It is also disobedience to parents.
If only she had respected the warnings and disapproval of her parents, she would not have died so untimely.
The error on the part of her parents was not monitoring her strictly enough to prevent communication with the guy, when she was taken to Abuja.
She should not have had access to neither phone nor social media.
There's a young girl around here too who disobeyed her parents, ran away to stay with a guy and eventually died under suspicious circumstances, after giving birth.
Any love that makes you drop out of school to be running after a guy is madness.
Love is not a disease that cannot be cured, if one contracts it.

Rather than the tribe of the guy being at fault( infact, Igbo men take good care of their wives), it was the character of the guy that the parents have seen from afar though they couldn't explain it....

The girl suffered too much, neglecting self development all in the name of helping the poor / selfish boy with money she could have used to better her life.

Giving birth too to 5 kids instead of 1 to a wife beater put her in a situation where she couldn't just leave all to flee for her life( with her kids).

Women should be having video evidences of battering Incase of anything and should have different places it is stored

Even if this guy doesn't go in for killing his wife, but he will certainly go in for wife battering... Hoping there will be stiffer laws on this.

Let's I forget, I have seen Yoruba, Igbos, Kogi, Urhobos beat their wives so, I believe anyone who isn't mature and had anger in them will easily hit their partners.

Normally, it takes 2 fools to marry and live well... Problem comes when only 1 person is playing the fool.
Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by blackpanda: 3:49am On Oct 17, 2022
No fetish anything. Ik is a bad boy. A bad IG o boy for that matter. They are irresistible..especially since she fell for him as a teenager. He's not the problem, she is. It's love burned bright, burnt out.
Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by blackpanda: 3:50am On Oct 17, 2022
Elidrisy20:
My brother nothing like blood covenant here,it is called the power of Almighty GBOLA,he has hit the center of gravity harder

Lol funny enough u are right.

1 Like

Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by ozo13(m): 6:12am On Oct 17, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Smh May her soul Rest in Perfect Peace

Meanwhile here is the full video of his recent interview with Daddy Freeze.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EzVCcpLcFY
thanks for sharing.from the video, I could deduct they were just after having evidence of wrong doings of each oda instead of making peace with each other. God help us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage by koyeni(m): 10:10am On Oct 17, 2022
tammie24:
show me where he said so Oga

Kindly watch his video chat with Daddy freeze....someone uploaded it on the thread here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy / "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" / Man Welcomes First Child At 87 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.