Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why (55505 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E / Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by Horokrox: 5:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
Aleey4:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOuEtWFsREE
You must be a clown with this your idiotic video undecided
Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by COOL10(m): 6:01pm On Oct 16, 2022
SeriouslySense:
cheesy how did you know

Mostly through research.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by maasoap(m): 6:02pm On Oct 16, 2022
Weirdcamila:
Africans rush into marriage thinking it’s some sort of achievement.

And Asians are refusing marriage and having children thinking it's some sort of achievement. Look at where this is getting them now, shortage of labour force and increasing average age! Meaning they will have more old people than young ones.

1 Like

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by seguno2: 6:03pm On Oct 16, 2022
BigBashiru:
1 million likes. You know what's up. They are move developed only in terms of infrastructure (#trains

Is that infrastructure possible without education for all children

1 Like

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by seguno2: 6:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
Eniitankorede:
You don’t ever pray for the calamity befalling these people. They are avoiding marriage because nobody wants to care for others. Individuality is killing them. Miserable life awaits people who crave for individuality. This is evident when they grow old and need help from others. Care home staff can never replace your family and close relatives.

So what is pushing us to japa to these places

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by MufasaLion: 6:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
As it should! cool
Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by Weirdcamila: 6:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
Conner44:

It’s a woman, she’s begging for better jobs for her husband and money to feed, saying the economy is hard and her husband’s salary isn’t enough for their family.

I used to pity her until I engaged her only to find out she’s a staunch supporter of APC’s tinubu. Assuming it was a male I’d have wasted no time in naming his moniker here but seeing as it’s a woman I’m just holding back. I blame the man for dragging her and her kids into his type of lifestyle.

Terrible!!
Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by Toks007: 6:06pm On Oct 16, 2022
Japan population growth has been in decline for years now.
Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by MufasaLion: 6:06pm On Oct 16, 2022
GeneralPula:
Nature doesn’t understand English..

You’ll always miss the feeling of not having that special one regardless of how strong minded you’re !

It’s natural..

That is a lie. A blatant lie!

1 Like

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by maasoap(m): 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2022
ecolime:
Japan's population has been shrinking year on year because of this and it's understandable. That of Naija is what I don't understand.

Nigerians are not getting married but our population is increasing exponentially despite the mass migration.

What's going on?

Having children out of wedlock grin grin grin
Most Nigerian underage girls are now mothers, some are even sheltered in baby factories across some regions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by MufasaLion: 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2022
maasoap:

And Asians are refusing marriage and having children thinking it's some sort of achievement. Look at where this is getting them now, shortage of labour force and increasing average age! Meaning they will have more old people than young ones.

And you that have high labour force, are they not living a better life than you do?

5 Likes

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by Emperor88(m): 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
Eniitankorede:

You don’t ever pray for the calamity befalling these people. They are avoiding marriage because nobody wants to care for others. Individuality is killing them. Miserable life awaits people who crave for individuality. This is evident when they grow old and need help from others. Care home staff can never replace your family and close relatives.
So it is better to have children you can not take care of? It is better to be in a marriage even when there is no love? It is better that our population keep growing and keep producing criminals in the name of marriage? Do you know Japan have one of the highest average lifespan of over 80 years compared to Nigeria 56? Please even if you have children, will they stay with you forever? And who told you Nigerians are happier than Japanese? You people will just open mouth as if you don't have sense.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by MufasaLion: 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
Eniitankorede:

You can still live a well fulfilled life without being married or have offsprings.

5 Likes

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by Emperor88(m): 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
MufasaLion:

And you that have high labour force, are they not living a better life than you do?
You dey mind the mumu. Is shortage of labor force not better than having over 30 million jobless people?

2 Likes

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by juniorstar(m): 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2022
Have u wondered why some countries are allowing immigrants cos most of their citizens belong to the category of the aged. Canada, noway, Australia, Japan, and so on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by MufasaLion: 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
ecolime:
Japan's population has been shrinking year on year because of this and it's understandable. That of Naija is what I don't understand.

Nigerians are not getting married but our population is increasing exponentially despite the mass migration.

What's going on?

When last did you guys do population census? Do you guys even have a reliable database?

Stop this misinformation about Nigeria's population. So many unreported death and birth on a daily basis!

1 Like

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by MufasaLion: 6:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
Emperor88:

You dey mind the mumu. Is shortage of labor force not better than having over 30 million jobless people?

Over 30 million jobless people in Nigeria? No, it's beyond that because this country don't even have a reliable database. All they do is guesswork and reliance on data of ages ago.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by bisqit: 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
Conner44:

I’m telling you, it’s a very terrible mentality that we have foisted on ourselves here. If you ask them why they got married when they are not financially stable you’d hear useless reasons like

“I don’t want to be old and training my children”

then I’d ask them ‘so you’d rather carry your wife and children along in your suffering and poverty days abi? no wahala’

Later you’d see them begging on social media and contemplating suicide. There’s even one of them here that married early and now opens threads begging for help upandan threatening suicide meanwhile that same person is campaigning for APC undecided

I won’t mention the person’s moniker.
what are your plans?
Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by nurudeen181(m): 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
lies upon lies... they didnt state the health challenges of their people and inability to live together as a couple, also lack of will to have sex as not all the men are sexually handsome.. ugliness was not included... mumu data like Nigeria
Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by MufasaLion: 6:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
Emperor88:

So it is better to have children you can not take care of? It is better to be in a marriage even when there is no love? It is better that our population keep growing and keep producing criminals in the name of marriage? Do you know Japan have one of the highest average lifespan of over 80 years compared to Nigeria 56? Please even if you have children, will they stay with you forever? And who told you Nigerians are happier than Japanese? You people will just open mouth as if you don't have sense.

You shouldn't even be arguing with most Nigerians. Bunch of them are ignorant, especially the so called educated ones. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
In the UK, you hardly see a pregnant woman. It's a rare sight. In Nigeria, and some developing countries, we take these things too serious, and this is why we continued to live in perpetual lack

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by Conner44: 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
bisqit:
what are your plans?

Plans concerning?
Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by bisqit: 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
happney65:
They don realize before us say no be achievement na we still dey carry am for head like Gala
you no wan fùck?
Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by bisqit: 6:25pm On Oct 16, 2022
shantti:
Marriage have no relevance again. I won't marry either
what will people say?
Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by bisqit: 6:28pm On Oct 16, 2022
Conner44:

Plans concerning?
when are you getting married?
Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2022
GeneralPula:
Nature doesn’t understand English..

You’ll always miss the feeling of not having that special one regardless of how strong minded you’re !

It’s natural..

You can have a special one without getting married undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by Conner44: 6:30pm On Oct 16, 2022
bisqit:
when are you getting married?

So because I’m against people getting married when they are not yet ready or capable to cater to a family you automatically believe I myself haven’t married too?
Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by bisqit: 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2022
Angelfrost:
"....The surveyed single Japanese men, on the other hand, said they were unwilling to marry because they desired freedom or lacked financial power and job security to support married life."

The average Nigerian man will still get married and birth several kids while still earning a barely minimum wage!

The religious ones will tell you that God will provide! SMH!!
what are your plans?
Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by Chopcy29: 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2022
Weirdcamila:
Africans rush into marriage thinking it’s some sort of achievement.

I swear my brother

Just dey born born everywhere with nothing to feed them

People looking unkept here and there..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by Angelfrost(m): 6:32pm On Oct 16, 2022
bisqit:
what are your plans?

I'm sorry... My plans concerning what exactly?!!
Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by Adakintroy: 6:34pm On Oct 16, 2022
Imagine stating part the reason is cuz you don't want responsibility of childcare. After you have been raised by some one else.

The amount of irresponsibility this generation is walking into is just mind juggling.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by bisqit: 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2022
Gerrard59:

Entirely untrue. Across the world, there are more men than women. In Nigeria, the same applies. Yes, not all women will get married due to different factors ditto for men, but it is false to say there are more women than men.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2022/08/31/global-population-skews-male-but-un-projects-parity-between-sexes-by-2050/#:~:text=Globally%2C%20the%20number%20of%20males,females%20in%20the%20global%20population.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/08/19/see-where-women-outnumber-men-around-the-world-and-why/
then why are men marrying more than one wife?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Bride Consoles Her Israeli Groom As He Cries At Their Wedding (Photos) / Lady Marries Jailed Boyfriend In Handcuffs (Photo) / 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.