Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Hello - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello (3665 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" / hello / Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hello by JealousCobra(m): 3:08pm On Oct 17, 2022
Robenna:
Hello guys, this is a Nairalander
I know this family can help me with solutions
Abeg no much insult
In the recent 1 year, I met a woman from our church, i was just liking her but all of a sudden i started coming close to her. Shes married, I am close to her children, theyre little tho and her third child of about 5 years is my jokingly best friend.
I know her husband, i do come to her house steady, not far from mine
Her husband is cool and dosent cause muvh problems. The thing is that, now and earlier I took her as my Second Mother aka "Momma"..But in the recent weeks and months, i think this has exceeded a mother to vhild stuff. Although i term her my mother, buh i now feel deeply in love with her.
The affection is much; I Love her so much
Please dont see this funny, Im soon gonna be 18 and she may be around her late or early 30's...I know she loves me too, Ive always seen her jealous of my personal life, like someone who cares a lot. Guys im too close to this woman, same with her.. Not sure how much she loves and cares for me, but guys i need your advice to me.
I havent gone so romantic with her, apart from trying to kiss her at one time, which i later didnt do
Let me know your mind about this feeling

Pleas Admins I need this to be on the frontpage for better suggestions please

Maggot whom is dancing achikimi dance in the presence of the hungry mother hen..

Re: Hello by duduade: 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
You must be high on cheap Colorado
Re: Hello by Mercury12(m): 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2022
You are in love with death
Re: Hello by Aguiyimba(m): 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
Robenna:
I said no insults, just advise, go straigh to the point.......I will backoff my foosh plans

How will you feel when another man is in love with your wife? Use the answer to advise yourself.
Re: Hello by EASYGURU(m): 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
Robenna:
Thanks guys....I have another problem ....And its about my gf

Where you dey stay sef. Guy you need mending. You don pass jamb abi you no know say as a man your problems plenty. Chai
Re: Hello by EASYGURU(m): 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2022
Shadysen:
so you got a plan already?
activate your plan,
FOOL!

Pson wen dey crase angry grin na bundle of Cain dem go use mend em body las las. E go clear for em eyes
Re: Hello by Starz825(m): 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2022
Dfynboi:
Ur just 18 and already lusting after a married woman,bro you need a high spirit filled deliverance in indaboski church
And the indaboski guy gas choke him neck during deliverance cos he must vomit the spirit wey dey inside am
Re: Hello by Chris2863(m): 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
Robenna:

So ypoure saying that i should keep my feelings to myself
What if she too feels for me
you must be very stup*id
Re: Hello by Chris2863(m): 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
Fake story, fake moniker. I blame you guys that have been dropping sensible comments here.
Re: Hello by Reex12(m): 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2022
Hahaha pikin wey just finish ss3 dey fall in love with person wife wey get 3 children, you need better beating cus dem no flog u for secondary school,
We won't advice u just go and tell ur parents how u feel grin fool

1 Like

Re: Hello by GoldSantana: 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2022
You get girlfriend, you still dey eye married woman. Na so Saro take die twice o.
Re: Hello by 727abejide: 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2022
Married woman is a no go areaAnd you're just 18, you need to start thinking about life rather than someone else wife Married woman is a no go areaAnd you're just 18, you need to start thinking about life rather than someone else wife ...
Re: Hello by Rrchrd(m): 6:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
Small boy like you see wetin you dey reason
You better stay away from a married woman b4 you received curse & started sleeping with married women with the rest of your life

1 Like

Re: Hello by LIVINGICONREBOR: 7:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
U wan chop matured snail meat abi??
Ride on.
Re: Hello by Kirkman: 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2022
grin E be like say dem don dey call this one for the spirit world. Cotinue with your lust after a married woman o! You go die soon.
Re: Hello by kelspinall(m): 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2022
abi una no no una mates..why married woman sef...
Re: Hello by Wizywiz(m): 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2022
Obamamessi is that you cheesy..not surprised

1 Like

Re: Hello by dnawah(m): 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
Robenna:
Abeg no much insult
In the recent 1 year, I met a woman from our church, i was just liking her but all of a sudden i started coming close to her. Shes married, I am close to her children, theyre little tho and her third child of about 5 years is my jokingly best friend.
Her husband is cool and dosent cause muvh problems. The thing is that, now and earlier I took her as my Second Mother aka "Momma"..But in the recent weeks and months, i think this has exceeded a mother to vhild stuff. Although i term her my mother, buh i now feel deeply in love with her.
Please dont see this funny, Im soon gonna be 18 and she may be around her late or early 30's...I know she loves me too, Ive always seen her jealous of my personal life, like someone who cares a lot. Guys im too close to this woman, same with her.. Not sure how much she loves and cares for me, but guys i need your advice to me.
I havent gone so romantic with her, apart from trying to kiss her at one time, which i later didnt do

son,your village people don open chapter for you,over to you. grin grin grin
Chapter 1
Scene i

1 Like

Re: Hello by tnerro1(m): 10:34pm On Oct 17, 2022
She go soon say u rape her and ur young life don cast be that
Re: Hello by Peskid147: 10:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
Robenna:
Abeg no much insult

she is into u bcus u are given her much attention than her husband is given to her and also she is showing too much care for you more than your girlfriend. Well tell her your mind jokingly and see her reaction...

1 Like

Re: Hello by Freshgrace4life(f): 6:01am On Oct 18, 2022
Kirkman:
grin E be like say dem don dey call this one for the spirit world. Cotinue with your lust after a married woman o! You go die soon.
One person tell me say , if him wife wan cheat on am , make he better no no the man , say any day wey him sabi say na the man wey dey nack him wife be this , him say na the last day for that man be that , even if Anger Management na course for school, we no fit study am finish ..

1 Like

Re: Hello by Xbursta(m): 9:39am On Oct 18, 2022
Dfynboi:
Ur just 18 and already lusting after a married woman,bro you need a high spirit filled deliverance in indaboski church

Bro abeg which phone be this abeg
Re: Hello by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2022
Sweetvie:
Married woman is a no go area
And you're just 18, you need to start thinking about life rather than someone else wife undecided

you dey mind am
when life hit am hard he go face the reality
na person wife dey hungry am to nack
Re: Hello by frozen70(f): 7:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
Robenna:
Abeg no much insult

Congratulations
At 18yrs, you have started nose diving instead of flying high

Its your life and your business

Advice yourself

Karma already knows your address
Re: Hello by shegunmessi(m): 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2022
Robenna:

So ypoure saying that i should keep my feelings to myself
What if she too feels for me
Ahhh,I pity you,you are playing with death..
I don't need to tell you what I passed through because of this shit u trying to put urself into,I hope u learn ur lesson in a hard way
Re: Hello by Sweetvie: 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

you dey mind am
when life hit am hard he go face the reality
na person wife dey hungry am to nack
I just tire
When young blood are out there
Na person wife he dey find
Just 18... Did he even know what love is?undecided
He should not allow infatuation to push him to do something he will regret lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Hello by Laturuturu: 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2022
Robenna:
Abeg no much insult

You don't love her. It's infatuation..
Re: Hello by peedeeasobie(m): 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2022
Robenna:
Abeg no much insult

Quick question...

Are you mad?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Family Problems Is Weighing Me Down, l Need Advice / What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? / Mozambique Girls Are Very Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.