Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai (47055 Views)

Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers / BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police / Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by ozonelayer79: 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:
That Elrufai is too soft on that infidel is making some of us disliking Elrufai himself..

Well let's allow Obi to enjoy the fame he craves for until the election day

But one thing is certain.

NEVER AGAIN SHALL WE ALLOW A CHRSTIAN TO RULE THIS COUNTRY NO MATTER THE POLITICAL PARTY

JONATHAN IS AND REMAINS THE LAST CHRSTIAN PRESIDENT IN THIS COUNTRY
An insane man has just spoken.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Alpharey: 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2022
sonso:

You people are too expansive and reason you will never smell Aso rock in 50 years if Nigeria remains the same.

Since your Humpty Dumpty in DSS cell, what happened?

Thank God you acknowledged that Nigeria might not remain the same by that time. Expired country na your mate?.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by ManOfSon: 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2022
"You should have save yourself..." duh, duh, duh! "Some Obi supporters are educated illiterate..." duh, duh, duh. I give it to folks like you; very bold in your stupidity and advertising your illiteracy without provocation for the entire world to see. You are the embarrassment here even though you might be too self-concieted or too self-righteously moronic to see it.

Toluwanise247:

You don’t know how to read, 3rdclass student .
You should have save yourself this public embarrassment. Some obi supporters are educated illiterate. They went to school but they are still illiterate because they are bankrupt of wisdom and sense at the same time.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by snowball11(m): 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2022
People are talking, this reduced bag of rice is yapping his mouth too! undecided

Northerners are civilized people my ass! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by ozonelayer79: 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2022
pquaver:

Simple in. Everything you do think about tomorrow.. Obi didn't realise a day like this will come... It all about the futuristic thinking I have harped on that obi lacks. How he didn't envisage an airport for Anambra shows he is visionless unlike Amoda
Let me ask you. Is this election day?
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Dajay3264: 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2022
Randy111:

Don't quote that guy. Read what he wrote again and you will find out he isn't normal.
He seriously need psycho doctor
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Cheda: 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ignore him,he’s a newly registered nairalander,his mission is to cause religious divide
yudee233:
Hope you will only visit a Muslim doctor and also buy from only Muslim faithful when visit the market
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by observanc1: 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2022
very funny. which "First Mechanized Division of the Army in Kaduna"? El Rufai is now a GOC commanding a division of the nigeria army?

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Pio44: 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ur Mohammed is a fool
OLABAMIJI99:
That Elrufai is too soft on that infidel is making some of us disliking Elrufai himself..

NEVER AGAIN SHALL WE ALLOW A CHRSTIAN TO RULE THIS COUNTRY NO MATTER THE POLITICAL PARTY

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Dimitarr: 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

Baba it is almost 9, its time for for your evening drug. Try not to miss any of them and take the proper dosage.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by kelvinklein219(m): 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

Bastard, wetin the Muslim man wey dey don do for the country, Christian will rule for you mumu infidel face
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by 77up(m): 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
voiceoftruthNG:
El-rufai will not dare!!! Try it and see
Una go shout on Twitter or what else? grin
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by ozonelayer79: 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2022
Toluwanise247:

You should have save yourself this public embarrassment. Some obi supporters are educated illiterate. They went to school but they are still illiterate because they are bankrupt of wisdom and sense at the same time.
And you are the real educated illiterate .
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Alpharey: 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
El Rufai acted maturely. If it were to be me, I would arrest that bastard and nothing would happen.

Stup*d pikin like you. B*stard calling Peter Obi bastard
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by elganzar(m): 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2022
Toluwanise247:

CORRECTION
1. Saved
2. Illiterates

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by kenchop: 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2022
"he has the First Mechanized Division of the Army in Kaduna that could carry out the arrest".
BUT THE USELESS DWARF CANNOT USE THE FIRST MECHANISED DIVISION TO STOP THE ETHICS CLEANING GOING ON IN HIS STATE. HE CAN'T STOO BANDITS AND HERDSMEN FROM KILLING PEOPLE. A FOOL AT THAT AGE IS A FOOL FOR LIFE

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by josilcool(m): 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2022
No one knows tomorrow
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by bizzibodi(m): 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2022
The way this man reason & talk sometime,he has mechanised division under his command but cannot crush Kaduna bandits.....let this man not set Nigeria ablaze ooo!

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by drdeath: 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

Ogun kill your father.Ba so the papa of sheik gumi talk.After he die,Jonathan become president.
You sef go die early in life so that you no go witness am!

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Benwallt(m): 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

it is only yoosless bunch that will like this thoughtless gibberish
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Humble29(m): 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

You need mental rehabilitation.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by jamace(m): 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2022
El-Rufai is talking like a baby.

Peter Obi went to Kaduna officially on invitation of the Arewa Consultative Forum.

El-Rufai went to Anambra state during an election. El-Rufai went as a busybody without any invitation. In fact, APC did not include El-Rufai in the selection of election observers/ monitors by his party. So, why was El-Rufai in Anambra state on personal capacity during a crucial election?

Well, El-Rufai can only impress those who do not know the background of the story. He can only make those who are looking for every possible avenue to de-market Peter Obi to masturbate on this trash . .

Peter Obi has come to stay. No evil machinations can dim a bit of his chance in winning 2023 presidential election.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by LushGreenz: 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2022
Of what socio-economic, political or philosophical significance is this incongruous and despotic sentiment of yours. After what the phantom of a country called Nigeria has been through in the hands Buhari & APC these last 7+ years

People like this who will always look at everything in Nigeria through their Jihadist lens while fomenting anger, oppression,marginalization and violence is why I sometimes feel the earlier we have a peaceful secession the better.

OLABAMIJI99:

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Toluwanise247(m): 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ojsnoop1994:

Post your cert here if you have balls. grin grin grin
If you don't keep quiet I will expose you now.
I thought you are wise but when I check your profile I find out you just create new account to support obi….
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Ussycool: 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2022
Corridon:
Arrest him and see the wrath of Nigerians.
Point of correction, wrath of Biafrans... You can disown Nigeria again and again.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by porthouse7(f): 9:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
Corridon:
wrath of igbos u mean
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by TheSameGuy(m): 9:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
Wrath of Ipob Terrorists you meant angry
Corridon:
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Heavenknows: 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
Are you a human being....
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by pachigo001(m): 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

your end is near
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by johnjose68: 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
voiceoftruthNG:
El-rufai will not dare!!! Try it and see

Chest beaters...you said more than this for cownu. He was imprisoned...what happened
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
El Rufai acted maturely. If it were to be me, I would arrest that bastard and nothing would happen.

But during that election El-rufai stated that he was held by DSS acting on orders from Abuja. How was it PO?
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Kyase(m): 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
Corridon:
El Rufia fit send am go meet e ancestors and na only ipob go lament and wail
And only in Abuja and Lagos grin
No Nigerian would be bothered and many obidient will move on after 3 days of online activism

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? / FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration / 'Those Who Squandered Jonathan’s 'N2 Trillion' Campaign Largesse' - Encomium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.