Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders (9760 Views)

A Vote For Atiku Is A Vote For New, Prosperous Nigeria — Titi Abubakar (Video) / Tinubu: We Will Build A Stronger, More Prosperous Nigeria / Tackle Poverty, Not Almajirai - Okorocha Tells Northern Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by duro4chang(m): 10:40am On Oct 18, 2022
rickyrex:
your prayer is my wish for this country but i dont see tinubu doing that. Thats the bitter truth. I am igbo, i would have hundred times supported osinbanjo or fashola against any candidate
He will do it. Let us be realistic. Don't listen to what haters are saying. Haters will see you walking on water and say it is because you can't swim even if you dance on water they will still say you just want to raise dust. Tinubu left office in 2007 and till today nobody has charged him to court for any corruption related issue. Don't forget his party came to power in 2015 (8 years) after leaving office. They may want to day the government is protecting him.
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by Omodua(m): 11:07am On Oct 18, 2022
successmatters:
Baba Tinubu, you cannot do that, your age is a big limiting factor to what you can achieve. You have been hanging on people's shoulders to walk, sitting down to address crowds, taking long holidays, speaking incoherently, missing words and sentences, mumbling up your lines, counting our oil in bags,

We cannot continue to recycle mistakes, our children cannot suffer through Nigeria because we want to try if you will get better and provide the good governance we seek.

Please go home sir, you need rest.
Timely advice. Well said!
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by Omodua(m): 11:09am On Oct 18, 2022
successmatters:
If any Nigerian think I will force him or her to vote Peter Obi, you must be joking..

Vote your preferred candidate then face the consequences ..
You have heard Obi speak
You have also heard Tinubu and Atiku speak..

You know the right candidate but will ethnicity and religion allow you to see clearly ?
Good question!
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by Omodua(m): 11:11am On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Look at the time. It is too early to wail and gnash your teeth now. This is just past six. As e dey pain you e dey sweet us. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. The best man for the job. Take it or leave it. I want you to begin to cry now. Hater it's your choice to cry. I like it.
No one is surprised with your stand because you're a crumb eater and always a crumb eater. But the scale shall soon remove from your eyes so that you could see clearly.
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by duro4chang(m): 11:46am On Oct 18, 2022
Omodua:
No one is surprised with your stand because you're a crumb eater and always a crumb eater. But the scale shall soon remove from your eyes so that you could see clearly.
Dingbat, you don't need to insult me for my choice. That's intolerance. I no say e pain you. But as e dey pain you e dey sweet us here. I go make sure say you get heart attack because of Tinubu. Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria joor. He is the best man for the job. If e pain you jump into the Atlantic ocean now. Slowpoke!!!!
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by JoeNL22(m): 12:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
wizzybobo:

https://leadership.ng/2023-i-ll-champion-indivisible-prosperous-nigeria-tinubu-tells-northern-leaders/
The problem is Tinubu brought Buhari to power. He has failed woefully. Now you expect people to vote someone that brought failure to their lives. Is that possible?
Nigeria must be great again!

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by Daybor25(m): 12:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
Bola on your mandate I shall stand.
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by Mrfixitt(m): 12:37pm On Oct 18, 2022
emilo2bad:

Nonsense repond from a zombidient. what capacity compare Lagos and Anambra for example who have the capacity?
Fix your English first before spewing thrash Olodo
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by Mrfixitt(m): 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2022
jrusky:

The way the obishit was capable and did nothing in Anambra for 8 years ba? You better go see your pastor to deliver you from where obi(olumba jazz) tied you like a goat.

Fool.
Your mom must have slept with a mad man to give birth to a lunatic like you.
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by emilo2bad: 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Fix your English first before spewing thrash Olodo
you fix your english first idiot. that is the behaviour of zombidient after facing with a better arguement.
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by Mrfixitt(m): 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2022
emilo2bad:

you fix your english first idiot. that is the behaviour of zombidient after facing with abetter arguement.
It doesn't change the fact that you're a classified illiterate. I won't trade words with people of your class. Bye
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by emilo2bad: 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
Mrfixitt:
It doesn't change the fact that you're a classified illiterate. I won't trade words with people of your class. Bye
it is only in Nigeria you will see parts seller calling an educated fellow an illiterate. common to compare Lagos and Anambra this dundee can't but only rant insult. anyway it is in their blood, we know them. Bye a certified zombidient
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by CheapHomes1: 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

If he was able to do it in Lagos and make Lagos become the 5th largest economy in Africa with the meagre resources at his disposal, Imagine what he can do with Nigeria in 8 years.

I know you are a Zombidient, You be push and start.
Zombie no go think unless you tell am to think.
Zombie!!
Bola is Coming, we will not put the affairs of Nigeria in the hands of an under achiever like Peter Obi. Let him go and manage his family business he has invested enough of Anambra money in it

What meagre resources did Tinubu have and how did he use it to make Lagos the 5th largest economy in Africa?
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by MeaslesMumpsRub: 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What meagre resources did Tinubu have and how did he use it to make Lagos the 5th largest economy in Africa?

Meagre resources as in he wasn't collecting Oil Money from OBJs Federal Government for more than half of his tenure and lagos is currently the 5th largest economy only Behind Egypt, South Africa, Algeria and Nigeria.

Go and verify.
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by CheapHomes1: 6:08pm On Oct 18, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

1. He Started LAWMA and LASTMA
2. HE BUILT THE TOLL GATE which generates money into lagos daily.
3. Tinubu subsidized education for the poor and made it avaliable for all in lagos.
4. Tinubu attracted investments ( not beer company) to lagos; Banks, Hotels, Refineries, Free Trade Zones etc
5. Tinubu raised lagos igr by over 700 percent before he left office.
6. Tinubu is not a political Prostitute, he is true to his ideas and to his words.
7. TInubu started Rapid Response Squad to nigeria to tackle insecurity in lagos.
7. The list goes on but I won't mention more cause you a Dull zombidients and you won't understand even if if I try to explain.

1. Are you referring to the LASTMA in the pix below?

2. Are the toll gates Tinubu built owned by Lagos state govt or owned by LCC, a company owned by Tinubu?

3. How did subsidize education and make it available for all in Lagos? Was education not available to all in Lagos before?

4. So are you saying that there were no banks and hotels in Lagos before Tinubu became governor?

5. How did Tinubu raise Lagos IGR by 700%? Can you tell me a bit about alpha beta?

6. Are you referring to "ideas" or "ideals"? What are those "ideas" that he is true to?

7. Before it was called RRS, what was it called?

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by CheapHomes1: 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Meagre resources as in he wasn't collecting Oil Money from OBJs Federal Government for more than half of his tenure and lagos is currently the 5th largest economy only Behind Egypt, South Africa, Algeria and Nigeria.

Go and verify.

Where did you get your information that Tinubu wasn't "collecting Oil Money from OBJs Federal Government for more than half of his tenure"?

how did he use this "meagre resources" to make Lagos the 5th largest economy in Africa?
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by MeaslesMumpsRub: 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Where did you get your information that Tinubu wasn't "collecting Oil Money from OBJs Federal Government for more than half of his tenure"?

how did he use this "meagre resources" to make Lagos the 5th largest economy in Africa?

Lol.
Go and verify Young One

JAGABAN IS COMING!
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by CheapHomes1: 6:22pm On Oct 18, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Lol.
Go and verify Young One

JAGABAN IS COMING!

Since you have verified, why can't you answer the questions?

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by mirousmart: 6:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
Nigeria is already invisible na, maybe the agbado man wan make nigeria vanish paktapakta
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by MeaslesMumpsRub: 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Since you have verified, why can't you answer the questions?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ripplesnigeria.com/fact-check-did-tinubu-receive-zero-allocation-as-governor/%3famp

I hope that you will Learn.
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by CheapHomes1: 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ripplesnigeria.com/fact-check-did-tinubu-receive-zero-allocation-as-governor/%3famp

Am not sure you read the link you shared. You just shot yourself in the foot
That link has been making the rounds for a while and it debunks most of the lies you guys use to hype Tinubu.

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by CheapHomes1: 8:44pm On Oct 18, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

See person wey say make i learn. Some of you are confidently ignorant.

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by Omodua(m): 9:53pm On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Dingbat, you don't need to insult me for my choice. That's intolerance. I no say e pain you. But as e dey pain you e dey sweet us here. I go make sure say you get heart attack because of Tinubu. Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria joor. He is the best man for the job. If e pain you jump into the Atlantic ocean now. Slowpoke!!!!
Lol

86yrs old man is your Best choice, abi.

God dey!
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by duro4chang(m): 9:56pm On Oct 18, 2022
Omodua:
Lol

86yrs old man is your Best choice, abi.

God dey!
Na my choice. Who is your choice? I am happy I have made the right decision. Haters should go and hug transfomers.
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by Omodua(m): 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Na my choice. Who is your choice? I am happy I have made the right decision. Haters should go and hug transfomers.
Hmmmmm

Wonders shall never end. Nigeria is in trouble with your mindset.
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by duro4chang(m): 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2022
Omodua:
Hmmmmm

Wonders shall never end. Nigeria is in trouble with your mindset.
Nigeria is not in trouble. You are the one in trouble. This is self inflicted trouble. Enjoy your trouble.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by Omodua(m): 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Nigeria is not in trouble. You are the one in trouble. This is self inflicted trouble. Enjoy your trouble.
OK ooooo!
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by basybasy: 11:21pm On Oct 19, 2022
duro4chang:
Thank you Bola Ahmed Tinubu the best man for the job. May your time usher peace progress and prosperity. The incoming president.
Anytime Tinubu talks, Obituaries will start barking like dogs. We are laughing here o.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by Miraclewilfred: 6:41am On Oct 20, 2022
duro4chang:
As e dey pain you e dey sweet me. The liar and the clown you support will fail. My choice is my choice. Why is my choice giving you heart attack? Tinubu is the next president. I laff at you pain . Kikikikiki
no problem continue laughing but remember he who laugh last laugh best.
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by duro4chang(m): 6:46am On Oct 20, 2022
Miraclewilfred:
no problem continue laughing but remember he who laugh last laugh best.
J swear you will never laugh. You will continue to wail and gnash your teeth. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. He is the best man for the job. Haters should just keep quiet if not go and jump into the Atlantic ocean
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by BeigJawnson(m): 7:48am On Oct 20, 2022
duro4chang:
Did you just say imposing? In what way? You are free to vote your candidate. Dont you have a mind of your own? To me no other candidae can compare with Tinubu. The best man for the job.

Then what do you mean by saying Tinubu is the next president?
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by duro4chang(m): 7:53am On Oct 20, 2022
BeigJawnson:

Then what do you mean by saying Tinubu is the next president?
I mean what I wrote. What I wrote is what I mean. Let me say it here again.Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. He is the best man for the job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? (3) / Obanikoro Remains In EFCC Custody As He Fails To Refund First N100m- SR / Senate Working On A Friday Unprecedented, Says Sen. Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.