Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders (9772 Views)

A Vote For Atiku Is A Vote For New, Prosperous Nigeria — Titi Abubakar (Video) / Tinubu: We Will Build A Stronger, More Prosperous Nigeria / Tackle Poverty, Not Almajirai - Okorocha Tells Northern Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by duro4chang(m): 8:31am On Oct 18, 2022
Ovieemmanuel:
you yourself know the truth.
Yes I know the truth that Bola ahmed tinubu is the next president. He has tried and tested. You are free to disagree.
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by CheapHomes1: 8:31am On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
To me he is the best man. Others have nothing to talk about. I am talking about Tinubu and what he can do. If you ask me what apc will campaign with, what has pdp achieved during their 16 years? What good things can you say of Labour party? Tinubu is who I know.

You haven't answered my questions.

How is Tinubu the best man for the job? What is APC using to campaign?
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by CheapHomes1: 8:32am On Oct 18, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Lool. How does the no-achievements of Peter Obi make him him a better Candidate than Tinubu

I don't know. How does all this mean that Tinubu will make nigeria prosperous?
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by BlackMan6969(m): 8:33am On Oct 18, 2022
I no gree say Tinubu fit talk all these things wey una write, this accurately. Like its 2 long 4 him 2 say without dozing off.
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by MeaslesMumpsRub: 8:35am On Oct 18, 2022
CheapHomes1:

I don't know. How does all this mean that Tinubu will make nigeria prosperous?

If he was able to do it in Lagos and make Lagos become the 5th largest economy in Africa with the meagre resources at his disposal, Imagine what he can do with Nigeria in 8 years.

I know you are a Zombidient, You be push and start.
Zombie no go think unless you tell am to think.
Zombie!!
Bola is Coming, we will not put the affairs of Nigeria in the hands of an under achiever like Peter Obi. Let him go and manage his family business he has invested enough of Anambra money in it
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by duro4chang(m): 8:35am On Oct 18, 2022
BeigJawnson:

So choosing your own candidate now means you want to impose him on us by saying he is the next president?
Did you just say imposing? In what way? You are free to vote your candidate. Dont you have a mind of your own? To me no other candidae can compare with Tinubu. The best man for the job.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by duro4chang(m): 8:36am On Oct 18, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Everyday I keep loving this man more and more....

Tinubu talk... Tinubu talk...

Tinubu don dey talk now o!
Me too.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by CheapHomes1: 8:37am On Oct 18, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

If he was able to do it in Lagos and make Lagos become the 5th largest economy in Africa with the meagre resources at his disposal, Imagine what he can do with Nigeria in 8 years.

I know you are a Zombidient, You be push and start.
Zombie no go think unless you tell am to think.
Zombie!!
Bola is Coming, we will not put the affairs of Nigeria in the hands of an under achiever like Peter Obi. Let him go and manage his family business he has invested enough of Anambra money in it

That still leaves the question unanswered.

How does all this mean that Tinubu will make nigeria prosperous?
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by duro4chang(m): 8:40am On Oct 18, 2022
anonimi:

Are you sure that Thiefnuibu is not mistaking poverty for prosperity since he has been speaking like an Alzheimer's disease patient lately?
Since he made Buhari president, has the A-looter Poverty Congress, APC not changed the prosperity handed over by PDP into extreme poverty with unemployment, inflation, insecurity etc being the portion of 200 million Nigerians? To the extent that JagaBandit even acknowledged the rotteness to El Rufai?
Tinubu is giving you headache? I like it. E pain you? As e dey pain you e dey sweet me. Bola ahmed tinubu is the next president. The best man for the job. The clown you are running after e too lie.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by MeaslesMumpsRub: 8:42am On Oct 18, 2022
CheapHomes1:

That still leaves the question unanswered.

Perhaps, you are too dumb to understand.
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by rickyrex(m): 8:43am On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Thank you Bola Ahmed Tinubu the best man for the job. May your time usher peace progress and prosperity. The incoming president.
someone who ones rejected the rising number of almajiri in the north, because of politics and his ambition he now admitted that almajiri is at the rising number with out of school children. Hypocracy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by CheapHomes1: 8:45am On Oct 18, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Perhaps, you are too dumb to understand.

Maybe your write up is too dumb to be understood. Pls try again.

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by ibechris(m): 8:47am On Oct 18, 2022
jrusky:

You go shock your village in ipob kingdom and not the SW nor the The North neither even SS.

To hell with obi he is going nowhere

You better feck off.

I am even an indigene of Lagos.
So be fooling yourself.
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by duro4chang(m): 8:48am On Oct 18, 2022
rickyrex:
someone who ones rejected the rising number of almajiri in the north, because of politics and his ambition he now admitted that almajiri is at the rising number with out of school children. Hypocracy
Are you one of the almajiri? And what has that got to do with you? Asiwaju will make Nigeria better. He has the capability. He will do it. God is on his side.
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by anonimi: 8:52am On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Tinubu is giving you headache? I like it. E pain you? As e dey pain you e dey sweet me. Bola ahmed tinubu is the next president. The best man for the job. The clown you are running after e too lie.

Please what makes Thiefnuibu the best man for the job? Details please. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by anonimi: 8:53am On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Are you one of the almajiri? And what has that got to do with you? Asiwaju will make Nigeria better. He has the capability. He will do it. God is on his side.

Please how can God be on the side of Thiefnuibu or any of the looters we call leaders?
Maybe you mean some other god

1 Like

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by jrusky(m): 8:58am On Oct 18, 2022
ibechris:

I am even an indigene of Lagos.
So be fooling yourself.

No one cares bro. Lagos indigene my a s s.

Go and and read your history how poor ad rebellious you gave always be against your fellow tribe men aspiring to rule Nigeria despite your region sweat and pain to keep Nigeria as one and gought with their life to give the democracy those who hate Nigeria and fought for nothing want to hijack it right now.

Awolowo na una take una hand in connection with ipob to poison him to death.

Abiola same

Obj survived it but na una stood against him till date.

Now I another of our brethren yet na una cursed tribal betrayers bitchs talking shit. Una no dey shame

Pls f u c k off.

Lagos my a s s.

Shameless thing. Tufiakwa!!!
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by duro4chang(m): 8:59am On Oct 18, 2022
anonimi:

Please how can God be on the side of Thiefnuibu or any of the looters we call leaders?
Maybe you mean some other god
God is on his side. If you have anything against him please go to court. Go to court and if not keep quiet for ever. By the way I hate it when you people are playing holier than thou attitude. Fornicators, abortionists, liars, forgers like you will come online to condemn people. Sin is sin. You had better repent
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by rickyrex(m): 9:01am On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
he should first test run your life by making it better before that of nigerians. Affliction will not befall nigeria the second time. And let me inform you, that GOD has long left him. He takes his own decision without consulting GOD
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by duro4chang(m): 9:07am On Oct 18, 2022
anonimi:

Please what makes Thiefnuibu the best man for the job? Details please. Thanks.
The best man for the job is Bola Ahmed Tinubu. He has been tried and tested. If you have anything against him go to court. But you in particular who are you? A liar, forger, thief, abortionist calling people names. Do you think you are perfect. Do you think just because you are stealing small money unlike politicians who steal huge amount of money you are free and perfect. You had better repent. God will judge both of you.
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by rikithor(m): 9:09am On Oct 18, 2022
One Nigeria is what the north want to hear,the way they fear separation is like fear of /HIVAIDS

Learn how to drive manual and automatic cars professionally and process driving license in few days time.
See contacts below
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by duro4chang(m): 9:13am On Oct 18, 2022
rickyrex:
he should first test run your life by making it better before that of nigerians. Affliction will not befall nigeria the second time. And let me inform you, that GOD has long left him. He takes his own decision without consulting GOD
I promise you by the grace of GOD affliction will not rise the second time. God will use Tinubu to remove all form of affliction from this country. His time will usher in peace , progress and prosperity. He will correct all the anomalies. Nigeria will rise against
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by LocalMan2(m): 9:29am On Oct 18, 2022
You just said my mind, at this post I stopped my campaign today.

But my 1 vote will count for Peter Obi.

successmatters:
If any Nigerian think I will force him or her to vote Peter Obi, you must be joking..

Vote your preferred candidate then face the consequences ..
You have heard Obi speak
You have also heard Tinubu and Atiku speak..

You know the right candidate but will ethnicity and religion allow you to see clearly ?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by emilo2bad: 9:32am On Oct 18, 2022
successmatters:
Baba Tinubu, you cannot do that, your age is a big limiting factor to what you can achieve. You have been hanging on people's shoulders to walk, sitting down to address crowds, taking long holidays, speaking incoherently, missing words and sentences, mumbling up your lines, counting our oil in bags,

We cannot continue to recycle mistakes, our children cannot suffer through Nigeria because we want to try if you will get better and provide the good governance we seek.

Please go home sir, you need rest.
how old is Joe Biden?
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by porthouse7(f): 9:35am On Oct 18, 2022
successmatters:
Baba Tinubu, you cannot do that, your age is a big limiting factor to what you can achieve. You have been hanging on people's shoulders to walk, sitting down to address crowds, taking long holidays, speaking incoherently, missing words and sentences, mumbling up your lines, counting our oil in bags,

We cannot continue to recycle mistakes, our children cannot suffer through Nigeria because we want to try if you will get better and provide the good governance we seek.

Please go home sir, you need rest.
oponu... Ipob picture analyst this ur style don cast, we see jagaban everyday
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by emilo2bad: 9:35am On Oct 18, 2022
Mrfixitt:
You can't give what you don't have. Go and and rest and allow a capable person to rule. Peter Obi is the best man for the job
Nonsense repond from a zombidient. what capacity compare Lagos and Anambra for example who have the capacity?
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by Hidorano(m): 9:40am On Oct 18, 2022
what an interesting talk...it is easier said than done.
May God help us from this their sweet and too much of talk o.
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by latolz: 9:51am On Oct 18, 2022
Yes with the MM ticket.. Yah right.. You ain't no ABIOLA
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by biafranrealson: 10:18am On Oct 18, 2022
Tinubu is closer to Buhari
Why can't he give him the solution to insecurity in the north ?
Mtcheeeew
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by rickyrex(m): 10:30am On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
I promise you by the grace of GOD affliction will not rise the second time. God will use Tinubu to remove all form of affliction from this country. His time will usher in peace , progress and prosperity. He will correct all the anomalies. Nigeria will rise against
your prayer is my wish for this country but i dont see tinubu doing that. Thats the bitter truth. I am igbo, i would have hundred times supported osinbanjo or fashola against any candidate
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by Fearyourcreator: 10:34am On Oct 18, 2022
successmatters:
If any Nigerian think I will force him or her to vote Peter Obi, you must be joking..

Vote your preferred candidate then face the consequences ..
You have heard Obi speak
You have also heard Tinubu and Atiku speak..

You know the right candidate but will ethnicity and religion allow you to see clearly ?
Pot calling kettle black...
No go take of your life... You think one man can help Nigeria... Eye go clear soon... Non of these candidate do it in 4 terms sef
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by OsunOriginal: 10:37am On Oct 18, 2022
Latestnewsline:
Peter Obi :I was a good man,only offense i committed now is that I want to be President

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DprcCoaGpY

Who told him he was a good man? And what does he want to do in Aso rock? He is not intelligent enough for that seat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don’t Threaten Danjuma, ACF Warns Tompolo, Dokubo / Sen Ayogu Eze And Other South East APC Governorship Candidates Visit Osinbajo / Akeredolu Congratulates Olowo-designate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.