Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders (9774 Views)

A Vote For Atiku Is A Vote For New, Prosperous Nigeria — Titi Abubakar (Video) / Tinubu: We Will Build A Stronger, More Prosperous Nigeria / Tackle Poverty, Not Almajirai - Okorocha Tells Northern Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by BeigJawnson(m): 7:58am On Oct 20, 2022
duro4chang:
I mean what I wrote. What I wrote is what I mean. Let me say it here again.Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. He is the best man for the job.

Then are you trying to impose him on us?
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 20, 2022
They want indivisible Nigeria all the time

but don't trust an Igbo man with presidency grin
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by duro4chang(m): 8:09am On Oct 20, 2022
BeigJawnson:

Then are you trying to impose him on us?
Not at all. Is that even possible? What I want you to know is that even though you don't like him and you will not vote for him does not mean everyone will follow suit. For the fact that you and the poeple you discuss politics are against him does not mean everybody is against him. I have checked all yardsticks and they all point to the fact that he will win. Though you are free to disagree. That's normal. By February ending next year our eyes will now open .
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by BeigJawnson(m): 8:18am On Oct 20, 2022
duro4chang:
Not at all. Is that even possible? What I want you to know is that even though you don't like him and you will not vote for him does not mean everyone will follow suit. For the fact that you and the poeple you discuss politics are against him does not mean everybody is against him. I have checked all yardsticks and they all point to the fact that he will win. Though you are free to disagree. That's normal. By February ending next year our eyes will now open .
That is your own opinion .. I can have a yardstick of someone saying he will build on buhari's legacies? Please which legacies if I may ask? Is that also a yardstick?
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by duro4chang(m): 9:16am On Oct 20, 2022
BeigJawnson:

That is your own opinion .. I can have a yardstick of someone saying he will build on buhari's legacies? Please which legacies if I may ask? Is that also a yardstick?
I spoke my mind and what will actually happen but then I will not force you to agree with me now but the results of the election will convince if I cannot.
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by Miraclewilfred: 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
duro4chang:
J swear you will never laugh. You will continue to wail and gnash your teeth. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. He is the best man for the job. Haters should just keep quiet if not go and jump into the Atlantic ocean
okay na. 2023 is around the corner let's wait and see.
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by duro4chang(m): 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
Miraclewilfred:
okay na. 2023 is around the corner let's wait and see.
Fine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Power Restored In Kaduna After 3 Days Of Blackout / Igbo Leaders Reject Ojukwu’s Son As Ikemba II / Kwara Governor Sacks All Commissioners And Advisers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.