Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders (9763 Views)

A Vote For Atiku Is A Vote For New, Prosperous Nigeria — Titi Abubakar (Video) / Tinubu: We Will Build A Stronger, More Prosperous Nigeria / Tackle Poverty, Not Almajirai - Okorocha Tells Northern Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by bleskid: 6:53am On Oct 18, 2022
atiku
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by Kajaard: 6:53am On Oct 18, 2022
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by Tutor85: 6:53am On Oct 18, 2022
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by Whiteshield: 6:54am On Oct 18, 2022
Mrfixitt:
You can't give what you don't have. Go and and rest and allow a capable person to rule. Peter Obi is the best man for the job

May your life be like Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by Racoon(m): 6:55am On Oct 18, 2022
Person wey never believed in one Nigeria before suddenly believe because he is benefitting from the one Nigeria corruption.
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by zadokchidi: 6:58am On Oct 18, 2022
This type abe

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by Shollez(m): 6:59am On Oct 18, 2022
Sweet coated mouth, Fashola is the one that build Lagos state, I can remember then. Yours is to sponsor thugs. Fashola send all the Lagos state miscreant under your government away with 2,500# each and 4yards of Ankara. Man commot for that place Pasuma is not playing there again.
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by johnjose68: 7:00am On Oct 18, 2022
divinehand2003:
Na big lie be this ooooo.

At least there is no lietistics here

1 Like

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by Abokilongthing: 7:00am On Oct 18, 2022
Even Ashawo we da Street when nor go Scul da think and know u da deceive her enjoy the moment
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by Miraclewilfred: 7:01am On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Look at the time. It is too early to wail and gnash your teeth now. This is just past six. As e dey pain you e dey sweet us. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. The best man for the job. Take it or leave it. I want you to begin to cry now. Hater it's your choice to cry. I like it.
let us cry now very soon u will be the one crying after voting for Tinubu and u can't even buy one cup of garri talkless of rice that's when u will start your own cry better use your head #2023.
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by Themanleshey: 7:02am On Oct 18, 2022
successmatters:
If any Nigerian think I will force him or her to vote Peter Obi, you must be joking..

Vote your preferred candidate then face the consequences ..
You have heard Obi speak
You have also heard Tinubu and Atiku speak..

You know the right candidate but will ethnicity and religion allow you to see clearly ?

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by MeaslesMumpsRub: 7:02am On Oct 18, 2022
successmatters:
Baba Tinubu, you cannot do that, your age is a big limiting factor to what you can achieve. You have been hanging on people's shoulders to walk, sitting down to address crowds, taking long holidays, speaking incoherently, missing words and sentences, mumbling up your lines, counting our oil in bags,

We cannot continue to recycle mistakes, our children cannot suffer through Nigeria because we want to try if you will get better and provide the good governance we seek.

Please go home sir, you need rest.

Tinubu has done it before, he can do it again. Tinubu was never a failure unlike Peter Obi who has no achievement to show but lies. Atiku is also a perennial looser.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by Themanleshey: 7:03am On Oct 18, 2022
[quote author=Themanleshey post=117656384][/quote]

Have heard them talk , but i think one of them is a liar ! grin
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by Latestnewsline: 7:03am On Oct 18, 2022
Peter Obi :I was a good man,only offense i committed now is that I want to be President

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DprcCoaGpY
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by CheapHomes1: 7:04am On Oct 18, 2022
successmatters:
Baba Tinubu, you cannot do that, your age is a big limiting factor to what you can achieve. You have been hanging on people's shoulders to walk, sitting down to address crowds, taking long holidays, speaking incoherently, missing words and sentences, mumbling up your lines, counting our oil in bags,

We cannot continue to recycle mistakes, our children cannot suffer through Nigeria because we want to try if you will get better and provide the good governance we seek.

Have you noticed that when Tinubu is in public, he can't hold a mic? He has to sit or stand with a mic put in front of him. Obi and atiku at the same occasion talked with microphones in their hands
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by CheapHomes1: 7:05am On Oct 18, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Tinubu has done it before, he can do it again. Tinubu was never a failure unlike Peter Obi who has no achievement to show but lies. Atiku is also a perennial looser.

How has Tinubu done it before?
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by rummmy: 7:05am On Oct 18, 2022
I thought he said he will continue from where this administration stops...
This man is a big time liar..
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by Noblex2011(m): 7:05am On Oct 18, 2022
So pathetic and worrisome that some Nigerians still want to vote for APC after eight years of strong suffering. Some Nigerians like suffering and poverty. Please I am begging you guys to think of any party instead of this useless APC. We are all bearing the consequences of this party whether you voted for them for the past eight years or not. We are all bearing high cost of food, fuel, clothes, kidnapping, panic, fear, suffering , bad road, deeper corruption, no freedom of speech, endsar e.t.c together . Some of you might be saying some countries are facing what we are facing currently. Those countries are not out mate in terms of what they have structure and provide for their unborn generations. Please Nigerians, I am not a member of any politician party but for the purpose of our unborn generations, let us get it right this time around. Shun that reckless money that can't even buy you ordinary TV that you use to collect during the election time. But if you people insist on voting in corrupt leaders after all this shouting , my God will by his mercy take me out of this country to a country where people are not being treat as slave.
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by CheapHomes1: 7:06am On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Look at the time. It is too early to wail and gnash your teeth now. This is just past six. As e dey pain you e dey sweet us. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. The best man for the job. Take it or leave it. I want you to begin to cry now. Hater it's your choice to cry. I like it.

How is Tinubu the best man for the job? What is APC using to campaign?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by Themanleshey: 7:07am On Oct 18, 2022
Antoeni:
He Who Drinks Beer And Say The Truth is Better Than He Who Drinks Anointing And Lie .
Let Obi Lead

Lead who?

What are his achievements if I may ask ?

We are voting base on performance ! Enough of the suffering and misleads .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by francis5051: 7:10am On Oct 18, 2022
successmatters:

boss thank you very much for all this.. I don’t know why some of our Yoruba brothers failed to understand all this.. Tinubu is Yoruba and you think you have to support him even wen we all know we is not fit health wise.. yes he built Lagos as u all claimed but he did that when he was wrong that means Buhari government didn’t open our eyes or what
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by ibechris(m): 7:11am On Oct 18, 2022
Baba this is no time for an old man.

The world is facing a 21st century challenges that requires a younger and stronger fellow and not someone like u to face.

A pity vote will not rescue u let alone agbero. Nigerians will deal with APC once and for all in this coming election.

It will shock any body that sees the results come next year.
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by Themanleshey: 7:11am On Oct 18, 2022
Latestnewsline:
Peter Obi :I was a good man,only offense i committed now is that I want to be President

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DprcCoaGpY

The only offense he committed was that he had nothing tangible to show for his 2 terms as governor .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by MeaslesMumpsRub: 7:12am On Oct 18, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How has Tinubu done it before?

1. He Started LAWMA and LASTMA
2. HE BUILT THE TOLL GATE which generates money into lagos daily.
3. Tinubu subsidized education for the poor and made it avaliable for all in lagos.
4. Tinubu attracted investments ( not beer company) to lagos; Banks, Hotels, Refineries, Free Trade Zones etc
5. Tinubu raised lagos igr by over 700 percent before he left office.
6. Tinubu is not a political Prostitute, he is true to his ideas and to his words.
7. TInubu started Rapid Response Squad to nigeria to tackle insecurity in lagos.
7. The list goes on but I won't mention more cause you a Dull zombidients and you won't understand even if if I try to explain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by Ogsirsolo: 7:13am On Oct 18, 2022
One of the Reason why am supporting you sir

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by occfx: 7:13am On Oct 18, 2022
wizzybobo:

https://leadership.ng/2023-i-ll-champion-indivisible-prosperous-nigeria-tinubu-tells-northern-leaders/

If you want northerners to cum, just mention indivisible or unity. Nothing sweet them like an assurance that Nigeria will never divide
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by Acidosis(m): 7:14am On Oct 18, 2022
Champion your health Baba and enjoy your old age.
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by bhella10: 7:15am On Oct 18, 2022
CITY Boy! The man they can't do without. The most talked about politician since independence. The Asiwaju of Nigeria. Your achievements speak for you. The talk and do incoming president of Nigeria. The juggernaut himself.
God bless Asiwaju.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by Hoodnigga123: 7:15am On Oct 18, 2022
Exactly. You have not only heard them speak, Tinubu and Peter Obi were Governors for 8 years. You saw what Obi did in Anambra and what Tinubu did in Lagos. You can choose whether you want Nigeria to be like Obi's Anambra or Tinubu's. The difference is very clear, but ethnicity will not let you think straight.
successmatters:
If any Nigerian think I will force him or her to vote Peter Obi, you must be joking..

Vote your preferred candidate then face the consequences ..
You have heard Obi speak
You have also heard Tinubu and Atiku speak..

You know the right candidate but will ethnicity and religion allow you to see clearly ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by 2blessed01(m): 7:18am On Oct 18, 2022
Only Urchins and AGBADORIANS will buy that...
Read below and vote WISELY...
TINUBU to the Yorubas:
It is the turn of Yorubas to produce the next President of Nigeria; and when it gets to Yorubas, it is my turn to be the President."

ATIKU to the Hausas:
"You should vote for me because I am from the north, don t vote for any candidate from Yoruba or Igbo."

PETER OBI to the Igbos:
"Don't vote for me because I am from Igbo. Vote for me on the basis of my competence and integrity. 2023 is not anybody s turn. It is the turn of Nigerians."

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by Shadysen: 7:21am On Oct 18, 2022
they cant change my mind no matter what they say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures From Benue APC Governorship Rally In Gwer-West / Workers Strike: TCN Denies Report On National Blackout / Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.