Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships (28126 Views)

Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships / Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by Nickymezor(f): 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by Ijb11: 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2022
grin
Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2022
I will only insert the cap and remove it back
I promise
Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by JayPeeOham: 9:23pm On Oct 18, 2022
Threesha:
Lies Nigerians fall for in relationships

1. Iya wo wa
2. . Let's see how it goes am not ready for a serious relationship
3. S/he's just my friend
4. I am getting a divorce
5. Just the "tip"

Add yours

Abeg shed more light on No. 5.,
Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by ILEMUDA(m): 9:30pm On Oct 18, 2022
Eyinju112:
1.I married her because of the pregnancy, it’s you I love.

2.Where were you when I was marrying that woman..

3. I couldn’t tell you because I love you and I don’t wanna lose you

Don't just follow someone with a grown up son if not they will just kill you one day.
Been following people's husband like flies.

Karma is real, them go Fúck ur husband for ur eyes ( on top ur matrimonial bed).......... don't worry, what goes around comes around.

2 Likes

Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by Eyinju112(f): 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2022
Did you read and understand the topic? We talking about lies men tell us, and moreover married man no Dey write am for head, they come to us, ask us out, we find things working out and along the line we got to know they are married and when we confront them they tell us those....90% of ladies out there are victims so as I am... so stop typing what is not because you’re not in our shoes, and you can never understand what we go through
ILEMUDA:

Don't just follow someone with a grown up son if not they will just kill you one day.
Been following people's husband like flies.

Karma is real, them go Fúck ur husband for ur eyes ( on top ur matrimonial bed).......... don't worry, what goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by Connected1: 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
Eyinju112:
That’s not true... no man is single out there, every lady is a victim here...they lie to us of been single and when we discovered we been lied to they tell us those things... If you’re not a lady you won’t understand
There are a lot of single men out there but they are too broke to be accepted by you women who raise your standards so high.

Only the married men and those in relationships who have arrived can meet up the demands you guys make.

To think you women don't add any tangible thing to one's life makes the whole thing tiring, I am getting my babe a new phone on Friday and I will break up with her soon, she's not good in bed, doesn't have money, no pure logic and still have multiple guys she calls besties, I have made her fresh in a few months although I haven't caught her cheating red-handed but I can't marry her, I better let her go now so that one of those guys can wife her.

The men around her are too much, she can't chase all of them because of me if I marry her.

So you see, men aren't the only liars out here nor women the only ones getting scammed emotionally.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by Premiumwriter: 10:12pm On Oct 18, 2022
Luiz321:
hey beautiful, how’re you doing today?
is this another lie? cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by Eyinju112(f): 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2022
my case is quite different , I was dating this guy he lived around me but he moved to Ikorodu due to one reason or the other, I’m not the type that post bf, so I never posted him till this fortunate day... I posted him with a love emoji. Then a friend wrote me saying who’s he? I replied he’s my bf... the guy laughed and said somebody that did naming ceremony last week and will even do intro this week lol... I was short of words. I confronted this motherfucker and the bastard said he’s only marrying her because of the pregnancy that he doesn’t love her.... it’s me he wants and bla bla... tell me where my fault is?
Connected1:

There are a lot of single men out there but they are too broke to be accepted by you women who raise your standards so high.

Only the married men and those in relationships who have arrived can meet up the demands you guys make.

To think you women don't add any tangible thing to one's life makes the whole thing tiring, I am getting my babe a new phone on Friday and I will break up with her soon, she's not good in bed, doesn't have money, no pure logic and still have multiple guys she calls besties, I have made her fresh in a few months although I haven't caught her cheating red-handed but I can't marry her, I better let her go now so that one of those guys can wife her.

The men around her are too much, she can't chase all of them because of me if I marry her.

So you see, men aren't the only liars out here nor women the only ones getting scammed emotionally.

6 Likes

Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by Connected1: 10:34pm On Oct 18, 2022
Eyinju112:
my case is quite different , I was dating this guy he lived around me but he moved to Ikorodu due to one reason or the other, I’m not the type that post bf, so I never posted him till this fortunate day... I posted him with a love emoji. Then a friend wrote me saying who’s he? I replied he’s my bf... the guy laughed and said somebody that did naming ceremony last week and will even do intro this week lol... I was short of words. I confronted this motherfucker and the bastard said he’s only marrying her because of the pregnancy that he doesn’t love her.... it’s me he wants and bla bla... tell me where my fault is?
It's quite the trend now.

Women marry who's ready while men marry who they feel can keep a home, then they all cheat.

I have been unlucky with women and I can't do distance relationships else I know some girls that appear good, to think I intend settling down late 2024. Well I guess at the end of the day I will have to stick with my parents idea of getting an Igbo Woman from the village.

My Ego can't allow me condone infidelity and it's what these modern women specialize on, you may assume because she's quiet she won't cheat and she will prove you wrong.

5 Likes

Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by HolyMan12: 10:47pm On Oct 18, 2022
Threesha:
Lies Nigerians fall for in relationships

1. Iya wo wa
2. . Let's see how it goes am not ready for a serious relationship
3. S/he's just my friend
4. I am getting a divorce
5. Just the "tip"

Add yours

Prick no get shoulder grin

1 Like

Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by HolyMan12: 10:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:
"Am not a gold digger"
But she no want broke nigga
Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by snipernigga(m): 1:41am On Oct 19, 2022
I will put only the head, I will not put everything inside aswear grin grin grin
Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by xeju: 10:04am On Oct 19, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
Nigerian girls!!!

NA ALMOST ALL OF UNA DON SLEEP WITH MARRIED MEN.

SHAME!

IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH ANYONE READING THIS THAT HAS KNOWINGLY SLEPT WITH A MARRIED MAN FOR "FAVOUR"

- YOU WILL NOT KNOW PEACE IN YOUR MARRIAGE TOO

- GIRLS WILL SLEEP WITH YOUR OWN HUSBAND TOO

- YOUR HUSBAND WILL KNOW YOUR DIRTY PAST SECRET AND HE'LL NEVER TREAT YOU WELL.

SENSELESS SHAMELESS WHORĒS.
Which kind vex be ds na, Sango nor dey vex reach like ds sef

1 Like

Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by VOsimhen144(m): 10:05am On Oct 19, 2022
Farid24224:
Her: Why do you love me?

His brain: Nyaaaaashh!!!

Him: I love who you are .. cheesy
small secret you cannot keep. Why are you exposing Guys secret?

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by fairwilliams: 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Really? What’s her username there ?? grin cheesy
Can't recall. But just check d website
Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2022
fairwilliams:

Can't recall. But just check d website

I check you know there are lots of ladies there and some blurred their faces
Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by fairwilliams: 6:51am On Oct 20, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I check you know there are lots of ladies there and some blurred their faces

I'll screensh0t am when i get there. She dey am0ng d t0p ads na. Na u never get acr0ss. Search 4 only lag0s exotic when u get2d site.
Just same ph0t0sh0t
Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:15am On Oct 20, 2022
fairwilliams:

I'll screensh0t am when i get there. She dey am0ng d t0p ads na. Na u never get acr0ss. Search 4 only lag0s exotic when u get2d site.
Just same ph0t0sh0t

How can I know her when her face isn’t even showing on her profile here on NL. Or is she using same name she uses here too ??
Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by Enny2013(f): 7:28am On Oct 20, 2022
U ar so beautiful.
I want my children to look u!
Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by fairwilliams: 8:01am On Oct 20, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

How can I know her when her face isn’t even showing on her profile here on NL. Or is she using same name she uses here too ??

I n0 see her p0st ads there maybe her p0st ads has expired. She n0 fit deny am she d0n p0st her ads 4there b4
Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:32am On Oct 20, 2022
fairwilliams:

I n0 see her p0st ads there maybe her p0st ads has expired. She n0 fit deny am she d0n p0st her ads 4there b4

Lol ok boss! Even judging from her profile here, she looks like one of these whooores! grin

2 Likes

Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by Jijuo: 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2022
Eyinju112:
Did you read and understand the topic? We talking about lies men tell us, and moreover married man no Dey write am for head, they come to us, ask us out, we find things working out and along the line we got to know they are married and when we confront them they tell us those....90% of ladies out there are victims so as I am... so stop typing what is not because you’re not in our shoes, and you can never understand what we go through
What a drama!
Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by Stargurl20(f): 2:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
Treasure17:
This first one is deceptive of the highest order.
Lol
Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by Stargurl20(f): 2:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
Eyinju112:
Omo.....
Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by fairwilliams: 2:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Lol ok boss! Even judging from her profile here, she looks like one of these whooores! grin

What's d latest cash0ut UPDATE B0SS?
Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by Stargurl20(f): 2:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
snipernigga:
I will put only the head, I will not put everything inside aswear grin grin grin
As if it has shoulders. Lol
Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
fairwilliams:

What's d latest cash0ut UPDATE B0SS?

Boss you dey do street ?

I dey find update badly like this
Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2022
Eyinju112:
Pele, you don see shege.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? / Share Your "Ghosting". Experience / What Would Be Your Reaction If..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.