Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape (38325 Views)

Georgia Father Sentenced To 50 Years In Prison For Poisoning His Daughter / Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic / Olusegun Akinlade ‘Shadow Walker’ Indicted For Wire Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Curious345: 11:14am On Oct 18, 2022
This should also apply to apostle Johnson Suleiman ..

But here we take justice for granted
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by kaywhy09(m): 11:14am On Oct 18, 2022
He'll make prison lively with his rap talent

1 Like

Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Anatakuebira: 11:15am On Oct 18, 2022
Waisted life. And he acted so well in that movie. Awesome movie by the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by CondemnBattery(f): 11:15am On Oct 18, 2022
I think I agree with you. Like WTF
zombieHUNTER:

It's a sickness
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by MITCHELL96: 11:15am On Oct 18, 2022
Conner44:
Ahh shocked this guy?

After Priest this was the next best actor I loved in that movie

RIP to his butthole when he eventually drops the soap cry

Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Piptocoin: 11:16am On Oct 18, 2022
live with a clean slate so that if you are falsely accused God will be your advocate and judge in one.

3 Likes

Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Alldew: 11:16am On Oct 18, 2022
Serves him right.
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Olumaeme: 11:16am On Oct 18, 2022
Urheadmaster:
To be a successful black man in a foreign country require a lot of sacrifice sad

Why their white counterparts don't involve themselves in this nasty activities should be studied.
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by CondemnBattery(f): 11:16am On Oct 18, 2022
Have you heard anywhere that Apostle Johnson raped anyone?
Curious345:

This should also apply to apostle Johnson Suleiman ..

But here we take justice for granted
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by garapomi: 11:17am On Oct 18, 2022
Good for him
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Timoleon(m): 11:18am On Oct 18, 2022
That movie make me wan Dey sell coke sef. Interesting movie. He carried his bad guy character come real life.
Bigchristo:
He actually portray his true life attitude in that movie, nothing loss na him way

3 Likes

Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by goody234: 11:18am On Oct 18, 2022
50 yrs only in racist america will you get this nonsense ....this is what happens when you have a private prison service they need more people to occupy the prison to make money ,just like a hotel ....GTFO with the 50 yrs nonsense only because is is black racism in america is pathetic

3 Likes

Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Timoleon(m): 11:18am On Oct 18, 2022
Their white counterparts also do it.
Olumaeme:

Why their white counterparts don't involve themselves in this nasty activities should be studied.

2 Likes

Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by squash47(m): 11:18am On Oct 18, 2022
CondemnBattery:
What do people really enjoy in rape.

Imagine me raping a woman in this Lagos that some of us are running from sex. There are too many women out there that a man can easily get 7 different women in a week.
I think say u be woman chief ?

1 Like

Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Belteshazzar1: 11:19am On Oct 18, 2022
He will be 77 when he is out... What a good news
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by gracealonev: 11:19am On Oct 18, 2022
Jennylove21:
Some musicians easily becomes corrupt because of their career.

Not true.

The person precedes the career. The tendencies had been there all along.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Timoleon(m): 11:19am On Oct 18, 2022
Tell that to the many innocent people in prisons all over the world.
Piptocoin:
live with a clean slate so that if you are falsely accused God will be your advocate and judge in one.

2 Likes

Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Raychee(f): 11:19am On Oct 18, 2022
tiswell:
that's rather harsh...

I'm not a rape apologist though

How is it harsh? That useless tool he has is supposed to be ripped off by a hungry bear while he bleeds to death. That is justice in my own opinion.
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by VeryWickedMan: 11:20am On Oct 18, 2022
maasoap:

Alibi or evidence? Work on your vocab

Illiterate don drop quote.

Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by tiswell(m): 11:21am On Oct 18, 2022
Raychee:

How is it harsh? That useless tool he has is supposed to be ripped off by a hungry bear while he bleeds to death. That is justice in my own opinion.
you are right,though emotional.
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Bigchristo: 11:22am On Oct 18, 2022
midehi2:
shocked

Crime of 2013
You think say na Naija? US crime nor Dey sour dem go warm am up wait the person most especially when he is a black man

1 Like

Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Raychee(f): 11:23am On Oct 18, 2022
tiswell:
you are right,though emotional.

Other rapists would think twice if such punishment is served. Prison sentence is enjoyment.
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Bigchristo: 11:23am On Oct 18, 2022
Timoleon:
That movie make me wan Dey sell coke sef. Interesting movie. He carried his bad guy character come real life.
I swear me Dey watch the Superfly movie till date because of Prince, him go dey do anyhow think say na movie him Dey act for real life matter grin grin oti lo
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by CheapHomes1: 11:24am On Oct 18, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

Which one be "digital penetration"?

1 Like

Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Piptocoin: 11:24am On Oct 18, 2022
Timoleon:
Tell that to the many innocent people in prisons all over the world.

I hope you know that God never abandons those who trust in Him but suffer unjustly (the bible says if one should suffer they should suffer as those who are being persecuted, not as those who deserve the punishment). He is always there on their matter even when it doesn't appear so and as a judge he will never acquit those who prey on His people unless they repent and make restitutions...guaranteed.

3 Likes

Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Illegal1(m): 11:28am On Oct 18, 2022
My own be say things too cost for nigeria...
na to japa dey my mind lyk dis nah,..

1 Like

Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by AfahaAbia(m): 11:28am On Oct 18, 2022
Zoharariel:
Even in that movie (SuperFly), he portrayed an impatient, indecorous, deranged, envious & overbearing psychopath with his gri-gri & gra-gra attitude.

I never liked him a bit.

He was indeed a beast in that movie.
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Timoleon(m): 11:29am On Oct 18, 2022
Again, Tell that to the many innocent people in prisons all over the world.
Piptocoin:

I hope you know that God never abandons those who trust in Him but suffer unjustly (the bible says if one should suffer they should suffer as those who are being persecuted, not as those who deserve the punishment). He is always there on their matter even when it doesn't appear so and as a judge he will never acquit those who prey on His people unless they repent and make restitutions...guaranteed.
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Timoleon(m): 11:30am On Oct 18, 2022
Bigchristo:
I swear me Dey watch the Superfly movie till date because of Prince, him go dey do anyhow think say na movie him Dey act for real life matter grin grin oti lo
i still have the movie too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Angelina Tyem Murdered! Decomposed Body Found With Stab Wounds In Nasarawa / Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices / Kenyan Pastor Kills Man Who Caught Him Having Sex With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.