Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,752 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape (38322 Views)

Georgia Father Sentenced To 50 Years In Prison For Poisoning His Daughter / Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic / Olusegun Akinlade ‘Shadow Walker’ Indicted For Wire Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by HEBEI: 11:30am On Oct 18, 2022
Good for him
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by arantess: 11:31am On Oct 18, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE
ju ju in superfly

chaii
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by 2blessed01(m): 11:32am On Oct 18, 2022
Sometimes People's character in movies affect them I real life....
.have you watched that movie
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Timoleon(m): 11:32am On Oct 18, 2022
Things cost for everywhere. People Dey protest for parts of developed world for this reason sef. There are other reasons to japa though. Find solace in those and japa as you wish but inflation right now is a global phenomenon.
Illegal1:
My own be say things too cost for nigeria...

na to japa dey my mind lyk dis nah,..
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by tiswell(m): 11:33am On Oct 18, 2022
Raychee:

Other rapists would think twice if such punishment is served. Prison sentence is enjoyment.
logically,don't you think rapists should be given a lengthy time in jail,placed on parole and afterwards rehabilitated and reintegrated into the society,thereby, given them an option of a 2nd chance to fulfill whatever that's remaining of their life ambitions.

Considering the fact that not all accused rapists, actually did rape.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Kaymansion(m): 11:33am On Oct 18, 2022
shocked Wasted lifestyle
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 18, 2022
Drop aza let's load.
Florida no bad oo

1 Like

Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by iykofias(m): 11:35am On Oct 18, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Only a fool has sex with a woman without sexchatting her first as alibi.

By the time all the nasty things we agreed to do to each other is read out loud in court, na you go end case by yourself.
exactly what saved Neymar

3 Likes

Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by AmazingELixir: 11:36am On Oct 18, 2022
lipsrsealed

And yet that baba Ijesha abi wetin dem call am, escaped with a slap on his wrist for violating a minor and yet some hooligans were backing him.
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Illegal1(m): 11:36am On Oct 18, 2022
Timoleon:
Things cost for everywhere. People Dey protest for parts of developed world for this reason sef. There are other reasons to japa though. Find solace in those and japa as you wish but inflation right now is a global phenomenon.

bt honestly bro,nigeria own worst.

no work..no money bt things dey cost every day every day....
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by unitysheart(m): 11:36am On Oct 18, 2022
owobokiri:
"Digital penetration"

Fingering.
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by BlackDuke(m): 11:36am On Oct 18, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Which one be "digital penetration"?

The use of one's finger/ fingers (digits) to penetrate someone. wink
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Cypress042(m): 11:37am On Oct 18, 2022
uniqueboi1:
You just wasted your life over kpekus grin
cheesy grin
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Elidrisy20: 11:37am On Oct 18, 2022
Black men with rape,is in their DNA
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by MufasaLion: 11:38am On Oct 18, 2022
goody234:
50 yrs only in racist america will you get this nonsense ....this is what happens when you have a private prison service they need more people to occupy the prison to make money ,just like a hotel ....GTFO with the 50 yrs nonsense only because is is black racism in america is pathetic

Y'all potential rapists are crawling out of your shell to defend one of your own. Pathetic!
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by webosky: 11:38am On Oct 18, 2022
CondemnBattery:
What do people really enjoy in rape.

Imagine me raping a woman in this Lagos that some of us are running from sex. There are too many women out there that a man can easily get 7 different women in a week.

You have exposed yourself with your female monkier ha ha ha

1 Like

Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by owobokiri(m): 11:38am On Oct 18, 2022
unitysheart:

Fingering.
Fingering "digitally"?
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Qardinalcaptain: 11:39am On Oct 18, 2022
50 years over kpekus...maybe the idiot na ten seconds man lyk dat
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by MufasaLion: 11:39am On Oct 18, 2022
tiswell:
logically,don't you think rapists should be given a lengthy time in jail,placed on parole and afterwards rehabilitated and reintegrated into the society,thereby, given them an option of a 2nd chance to fulfill whatever that's remaining of their life ambitions.

Considering the fact that not all accused rapists, actually did rape.

Rapists and pedophiles don't change!
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by flexxyworld(m): 11:40am On Oct 18, 2022
i think there is a spiritual implication with rape. cus i cant understand. sex is almost the cheapest thing and everywhere. espcially for guys that can afford it.
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by joepepsy(m): 11:41am On Oct 18, 2022
And your monika says you are woman..you don disgrace yourself.
CondemnBattery:

Imagine me raping a woman in this Lagos that some of us are running from sex. There are too many women out there that a man can easily get 7 different women in a week.
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by goody234: 11:41am On Oct 18, 2022
MufasaLion:

Y'all potential rapists are crawling out of your shell to defend one of your own. Pathetic!

Lol...now i know how disingenuous you are ..if you went to school and did comprehension your pea brain would have read what i wrote properly...Its the 50yrs sentence i have a problem with only in racist america will that happen ...Keep projecting your hate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Mustiboy(m): 11:42am On Oct 18, 2022
maasoap:

Alibi or evidence? Work on your vocab

grin grin cheesy
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by MufasaLion: 11:44am On Oct 18, 2022
goody234:

Lol...now i know how disingenuous you are ..if you went to school and did comprehension your pea brain would have read what i wrote properly...Its the 50yrs sentence i have a problem with only in racist america will that happen ...Keep projecting your hate

I will still say it again, but in more louder way; YOU ARE A RAPIST!

That's my last response to you, rapist!
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by olisaEze(m): 11:45am On Oct 18, 2022
Dude did one flick and thought himself irresistible to all women on account of being a superstar. He should have seen this coming after Bill Cosby, and I’d bet that there are many other old actors currently reaching out to try and pacify all old flames before one smart lawyer can get to them. It won’t even matter if the crime occurred long before.... set awon 'when I was in the world', there’s no statue of limitation for sexual assault.
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by circular(m): 11:45am On Oct 18, 2022
Illegal1:
My own be say things too cost for nigeria...

na to japa dey my mind lyk dis nah,..
Nah worldwide oh, it's not peculiar to Nigeria alone.
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Bahamas95(m): 11:45am On Oct 18, 2022
Sex that can even be gotten free of charge nowadays is what someone is going to prison for........That's madness!
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by davidl7: 11:46am On Oct 18, 2022
Jennylove21:
Some musicians easily becomes corrupt because of their career.

No one has access to women n puccee like all these celebrities, anyone of them that is found guilty of ra9e should be jailed for life .
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by panpan(m): 11:46am On Oct 18, 2022
HonNL:
Superior Court Judge Joseph Brandolino also ordered Kaalan Walker, 27, to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life ...

What will happen if Walker refuses to register as a sex offender?
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by tiswell(m): 11:46am On Oct 18, 2022
MufasaLion:

Rapists and pedophiles don't change!
your position isn't a fact.

Change in this context is relative.
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Timoleon(m): 11:47am On Oct 18, 2022
You can’t say no work. You can only say you didn’t get a he type of work you want. The tailor you commonise with your eyes makes over 2k daily. The boys selling akara and bread by the bus stop, make over 3,000 daily, the guys who sell puff puff and donuts make over 3k daily, The Pos guy in a good bus stop makes as much as 3k daily, the barber can make 3k daily in a good neighborhood makes lot more on weekends, the popcorn seller makes as over 2k daily. The guy carrying load for people in the market, makes over 3k daily the list is endless...
We are all entitled to our pride but in reality it isn’t that there’s no job, it’s just that you didnt get the one you want. Keep upping your skill though so that when opportunity comes, you’d be prepared and positioned to take it.
Illegal1:

bt honestly bro,nigeria own worst.

no work..no money bt things dey cost every day every day....

1 Like

Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by AmazingELixir: 11:48am On Oct 18, 2022
CondemnBattery:

undecided

You guys keep asking the bolded dumb question..why not go try it and find out how it feels for yourselves. Damn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Angelina Tyem Murdered! Decomposed Body Found With Stab Wounds In Nasarawa / Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices / Kenyan Pastor Kills Man Who Caught Him Having Sex With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.