Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape (38324 Views)

Georgia Father Sentenced To 50 Years In Prison For Poisoning His Daughter / Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic / Olusegun Akinlade ‘Shadow Walker’ Indicted For Wire Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Raychee(f): 11:50am On Oct 18, 2022
tiswell:
logically,don't you think rapists should be given a lengthy time in jail,placed on parole and afterwards rehabilitated and reintegrated into the society,thereby, given them an option of a 2nd chance to fulfill whatever that's remaining of their life ambitions.

Considering the fact that not all accused rapists, actually did rape.

I don't believe true rapists can be rehabilitated. That's my own opinion. If victims of rape are encouraged to report immediately after the incident, and everyone is educated on what to do to preserve evidence in the case that this happens to one of their loved ones, the incident of false accusations will reduce. This way most rape cases will be based on physical evidence and not "what she said, what he said". Many people don't come out until a while later because of the stigma or the fact that the authorities wouldn't take them seriously. And at this stage, physical evidence is almost non- existent.
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Originalsly: 11:50am On Oct 18, 2022
tiswell:

that's rather harsh...

I'm not a rape apologist though

It is. ... but from that you should know the victims are White. These guys just insist on learning the hard way.
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Nathayas: 11:54am On Oct 18, 2022
Appeal the case it is unfair judgement
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Romanoff(f): 11:55am On Oct 18, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Only a fool has sex with a woman without sexchatting her first as alibi.

By the time all the nasty things we agreed to do to each other is read out loud in court, na you go end case by yourself.

You need to educate yourself more about rape.

1 Like

Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Zivaharry(m): 11:56am On Oct 18, 2022
Na this guy for superfly nah

1 Like

Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by 007Marvel(m): 11:56am On Oct 18, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

Watched Superfly and always wondered if the guy was just portraying his everyday self , way too aggressive and serious with his roles. You could tell he was himself the whole time. People dey feel say grah grah life na the best life. Funny how they see calm and responsible people are weaklings.

1 Like

Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Mirasteel: 11:58am On Oct 18, 2022
He's definitely gone
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by LocalStandard1(m): 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2022
Urheadmaster:
To be a successful black man in a foreign country require a lot of sacrifice sad
The number one of which is to stay away from females.
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Rincrys: 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2022
Juju don waste angry
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Angelfrost(m): 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
So, he basically portrayed his true nature in the Movie "Superfly"!

Hmmm... Wonders!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Angelfrost(m): 12:06pm On Oct 18, 2022
Urheadmaster:
To be a successful black man in a foreign country require a lot of sacrifice sad

Well, the number one rule many ignorant black men keep breaking is:

Keep that Dick in check!!! undecided

American justice system is hungry for reasons to lock up dumb and wayward Negroes!

1 Like

Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by baralatie(m): 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2022
owobokiri:
"Digital penetration"
Even me sef I am like wtf
"Digital penetration"

1 Like

Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Shadysen: 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

By the time all the nasty things we agreed to do to each other is read out loud in court, na you go end case by yourself.
wise, i used this method with one bitch trying to painted me bad, i shut her up with our previous chat, guys need to be careful with this bitches.
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by jaxxy(m): 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2022
Yes he's a stupid predator bt was it rape??
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by tiswell(m): 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2022
Raychee:

I don't believe true rapists can be rehabilitated. That's my own opinion. If victims of rape are encouraged to report immediately after the incident, and everyone is educated on what to do to preserve evidence in the case that this happens to one of their loved ones, the incident of false accusations will reduce. This way most rape cases will be based on physical evidence and not "what she said, what he said". Many people don't come out until a while later because of the stigma or the fact that the authorities wouldn't take them seriously. And at this stage, physical evidence is almost non- existent.
Now,this is more logical than emotional.
I condemn rape of any kind,cos the post traumatic effect on the victim(s) may be more devastating than the prison sentence given to the perpetrator.
Shalom!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by tiswell(m): 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2022
Originalsly:

It is. ... but from that you should know the victims are White. These guys just insist on learning the hard way.
yea,that's true.
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Bigchristo: 12:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
Timoleon:
i still have the movie too.
Yes oo one of the movie that motivates me to hustle
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by greypencils: 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2022
Advantages of masturbation. True, It feels dirty, it is addictive but you can never be caught in this kind of situation.

1 Like

Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by baralatie(m): 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2022
CondemnBattery:
What do people really enjoy in rape.

Imagine me raping a woman in this Lagos that some of us are running from sex. There are too many women out there that a man can easily get 7 different women in a week.
Abeg ooo
What is digital penetration
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Neddstark: 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2022
Zoharariel:
Even in that movie (SuperFly), he portrayed an impatient, indecorous, deranged, envious & overbearing psychopath with his gri-gri & gra-gra attitude.

I never liked him a bit.

That was talent
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by baralatie(m): 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2022
tiswell:
Now,this is more logical than emotional.
I condemn rape of any kind,cos the post traumatic effect on the victim(s) may be more devastating than the prison sentence given to the perpetrator.
Shalom!
Abeg what is digital penetration.
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by loschivatos(m): 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2022
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2022
Assuming it's one woman I would have thought about blackmail. But where there is confession of multiple women totalling 7 or more. There is nothing more convincing than that.
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by baralatie(m): 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2022
jaxxy:
Yes he's a stupid predator bt was it rape??
Now that is where the problem lies?
Immediately the court established that his actions were predatory in nature!
Don't you think it became a tall order not to rope him with sexual assault charge?
Taking into consideration that he now has multiple accusers?
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by baralatie(m): 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Assuming it's one woman I would have thought about blackmail. But where there is confession of multiple women totallinh 7 or more. There is nothing more convincing than that.
Of course blackmail is involved?
He got chicks for sex by lying to help them for stardom and jobs!
He did not get it ,they did not get it
What do you think is going to happen when they now see pretty boy in Hollywood
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by baralatie(m): 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Bro!
E no easy as you think am o!
Best thing na make you no get woman wahala?
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by IamMobisola(f): 12:33pm On Oct 18, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

It’s like you don’t understand how things work in the justice system in these western countries are. Once the woman says stop, you have to stop.

A woman got her husband arrested for rape. What happened? She said it was consensual at first and she was in on it but after sometime she said she started feeling pains in her tummy so she asked him to stop. He refused and continued while she claimed she tried to push him off her but he held her down and continued.
He was sentenced to 2 years in prison.

Once a woman tells you stop and you refuse, they count it as rape. That’s the issue these footballers are having with those models in Europe.

2 Likes

Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Tegabadguy(m): 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE
go and joint R kelly
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by baralatie(m): 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2022
You see that having sex with a minor is what totally killed his case
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2022
IamMobisola:

It’s like you don’t understand how things work in the justice system in these western countries are. Once the woman says stop, you have to stop.

A woman got her husband arrested for rape. What happened? She said it was consensual at first and she was in on it but after sometime she said she started feeling pains in her tummy so she asked him to stop. He refused and continued while she claimed she tried to push him off her but he held her down and continued.
He was sentenced to 2 years in prison.

Once a woman tells you stop and you refuse, they count it as rape. That’s the issue these footballers are having with those models in Europe.
What he is about cumm and she say stop, how can he stop when she had agreed before playtime that you showed cum inside. How can a man that is about to cum excessively apply brake. Calling that rape is unfair. angry
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by IamMobisola(f): 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2022
TOPCRUISE:

What he is about cumm and she say stop, how can he stop. How can a man that is about to cum excessively apply brake. angry

No be me you go ask oo grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Angelina Tyem Murdered! Decomposed Body Found With Stab Wounds In Nasarawa / Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices / Kenyan Pastor Kills Man Who Caught Him Having Sex With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.