Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape (38321 Views)

Georgia Father Sentenced To 50 Years In Prison For Poisoning His Daughter / Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic / Olusegun Akinlade ‘Shadow Walker’ Indicted For Wire Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by baralatie(m): 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2022
No
TOPCRUISE:

What he is about cumm and she say stop, how can he stop. How can a man that is about to cum excessively apply brake. angry
You don't know they have another law against unlawful discharge of semen without the woman's consent!
You don't know how crazy this Yankee women are o?
No try their wahala o!
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by jaxxy(m): 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2022
baralatie:

Now that is where the problem lies?
Immediately the court established that his actions were predatory in nature!
Don't you think it became a tall order not to rope him with sexual assault charge?
Taking into consideration that he now has multiple accusers?

yes u have a point I just hoping they took out time to be sure cos a the cases are since 2013 not current or recent accusations.

I'm only trying to balance the judgement so it's fair. 50 to life is quite harsh.
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Midas01: 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
Lol, thats why Nigerian men end up in jail abroad for rape and sexual assault.

If you like sex chat from now till Christ comes , if at the
point of insertion, she changes her mind and has tangible evidence to back her claim, you're going to jail for rape.

VeryWickedMan:
Only a fool has sex with a woman without sexchatting her first as alibi.

By the time all the nasty things we agreed to do to each other is read out loud in court, na you go end case by yourself.
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Midas01: 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
That's very very harsh honestly. 50yrs when he didn't kill nobody.
tiswell:
that's rather harsh...

I'm not a rape apologist though
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by baralatie(m): 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
jaxxy:

yes u have a point I just hoping they took out time to be sure cos a the cases are since 2013 not current or recent accusations.

I'm only trying to balance the judgement so it's fair. 50 to life is quite harsh.
Well from the post the lawyers established his modus operandae(which came from his Instagram and twitter accounts posts)
The remaining was now left for the chicks story and the jury were left to their imagination

The thing that nailed him was that a minor was involved .it was the case of the minor that validated whatever those girls said
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by IamMobisola(f): 12:45pm On Oct 18, 2022
loschivatos:
Some of you shouting, forming sophisticated and calling this dude or sorts of names. Considering the standards and understanding of consent and sex in these advanced countries, being a man is sometimes like a crime, riskier when you are wealthy and famous. Make no mistake, I am not attempting to justify his actions, take a look at the attached file, if you judge by this standard many of you here will be in jail. So in Africa, when you hear about rape or sexual harassment in these countries, you take all these circumstances into account.

I think by now and even with the rape issues Ronaldo, Neymar, Masen and many other footballers are having with these models they sleep with, everyone already understands when it comes to Sexual consent how the justice system works abroad.

So when in Rome, Act like a Roman.
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by IamMobisola(f): 12:47pm On Oct 18, 2022
TOPCRUISE:

What he is about cumm and she say stop, how can he stop. How can a man that is about to cum excessively apply brake. Calling that rape is unfair. angry

If she tells you not to c*m inside her and you do, the person is in trouble with the law if she reports.
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
CondemnBattery:
What do people really enjoy in rape.

Imagine me raping a woman in this Lagos that some of us are running from sex. There are too many women out there that a man can easily get 7 different women in a week.

& u get intimate with them or u don't wich one?
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by CondemnBattery(f): 1:16pm On Oct 18, 2022
On a norm, I won't reply your lunacy. However so you know you're just stupid, does calling Nigeria Her/she makes it a woman?

So that you educate your dumb head. She/female represents growth/fruitfulness
joepepsy:
And your monika says you are woman..you don disgrace yourself.
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by CondemnBattery(f): 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
No I'm not a woman, and have never claimed to be.
But I wonder when most people will realise that Nations and Businesses are referred to at she/her or female
squash47:

I think say u be woman chief ?
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by revolt(m): 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2022
We know what happened to the likes of Tyson. These days when we start hearing things like digital rape etc we know k _ leg don enter the matter. Lots of men have been destroyed by false rape accusations... I will never forget when a chic in school that was disturbing me for sex...and i wasnt giving her face ....suddenly started harassing me then went and accused me of srxual harassment... only reason I'm not in jail now is .... I had her text messages.
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by goody234: 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
MufasaLion:

I will still say it again, but in more louder way; YOU ARE A RAPIST!

That's my last response to you, rapist!

Dumbass you are obviously too retarded to understand what i am saying begone
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by lozanni(m): 1:45pm On Oct 18, 2022
I remember this guy in the Superfly movie; he acted as a drug loving, evil second in command to the leader of the white brotherhood, a drug and crime syndicate operating in the Atlanta area of Georgia.
It's too bad that he has to go to jail for such a long time.
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by hammerT: 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2022
A Van Nuys jury convicted Walker on April 18 of three counts of forcible rape, two counts each of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor and rape of an intoxicated victim and one count of assault with intent to commit oral copulation involving crimes between 2013 and 2018.

Jurors acquitted him of two counts of forcible rape and one count of forcible digital penetration involving three other alleged victims.
THERE ONLY GOAL HERE IS POPULATION CONTROL, IF THEY DONT KILL BLACK MALE, THEY JAIL THEM, TO STOP THEM BREEDING.

FROM 1960s TO DATE BLACK AMERICAN POPULATION HAVE NOT GROWN.

AMERICA IS A VERY RACIST COUNTRY, HENCE, ANYTHING THAT INVOLVE BLACK PEOPLE IS EXTRA PUNISHMENT, ESPECIALLY IF THE VICTIMS ARE WHITE WOMEN.

IT IS CALLED THE WHITE WOMAN PRIVILEGE.

HENCE, DISREGARD THIS JUDGEMENT AS YOU WOULD A PIECE OF TRASH.

IF U READ THE WHOLE THING, YOU WILL NOT KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THE MAN DID TO ATTARCT 50 YEARS IMPRISONMENT.

ONE MINUTE THEY SAY HE FORCIBLY RAPE TWO WOMEN, THE NEXT MINUTE THEY DROP THE ALLEGATION AS FALSE.

THE WHOLE THING IS FALSE. cc: COCOCANDY

2 Likes

Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by toxtimmy: 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
if true, okay but 50 years does not fit the crime... after all the prince of england is a free man despite what he did was worst than rape or equal to rape... black people unite and speak with one voice.

right now young black rappers are being put in jail for singing (note they did not commit any crime but they say since their songs have violent lyrics it's a crime)... But guess what, you watch Hollywood action movies you see oyinbo men dropping bombs and killing people left right center but they call it entertainment and make you sit down in a movie theater and watch and them go ask you for your rating of the violent movie).

For some reason i think the man that said god gave black people eyes but put am on the back of their head (instead of front) might be right.

HonNL:

SOURCE

1 Like

Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by hammerT: 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
p.s. MY ADVICE IS NIGERIA STOPS COPYING RUBBISH FROM AMERICA.

LET US DO THINGS AS WE HISTORICALLY HAVE DONE IN THIS COUNTRY, WITH NO FOREIGN INPUT.

1 Like

Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by hammerT: 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2022
toxtimmy:
if true, okay but 50 years does not fit the crime... after all the prince of england is a free man despite what he did was worst than rape or equal to rape... black people unite and speak with one voice.

right now young black rappers are being put in jail for singing (note they did not commit any crime but they say since their songs have violent lyrics it's a crime)... But guess what, you watch Hollywood action movies you see oyinbo men dropping bombs and killing people left right center but they call it entertainment and make you sit down in a movie theater and watch and them go ask you for your rating of the violent movie).

For some reason i think the man that said god gave black people eyes but put am on the back of their head (instead of front) might be right.

INSTEAD OF THEM TO UNITE, THEY WILL IMPORT THIS OPEN RACISM TO NIGERIA AND START TRYING TO IMPLEMENT.

WHEN WE SPEAK UP, THEY CALL US PAEDOPHILE OR PDEFENDING PAEDOPHILE FOR SPEAKING OUR MIND AND CONSCIENCE.

WE WILL NOT SHY AWAY FROM STATING WHAT IS RIGHT, REGARDLESS OF THE NAMES THEY WANT TO CALL US.

LAST, LAST, WHEN BREEZE BLOW, FOWL YANSH GO OPEN AND WE WILL NOW KNOW BETWEEN ME AND THEM, WHO IS SANE.cc: COCOCANDY

1 Like

Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by squash47(m): 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2022
CondemnBattery:
No I'm not a woman, and have never claimed to be.
But I wonder when most people will realise that Nations and Businesses are referred to at she/her or female
Sorry boss. Ur monicker is displaying "f".
I thought it was one of those idiots who change their gender to female so as scam people.
Plus, as for ur last statement, you're not a business. You're a human. As long as nairaland is concerned though.

1 Like

Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Fearyourcreator: 2:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
Urheadmaster:
To be a successful black man in a foreign country require a lot of sacrifice sad

Over here in Germany, I have encountered several racism simply because I am a black man cry sad
Sorry...
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by joepepsy(m): 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2022
Old enough to father and care for you,hope you know that.
CondemnBattery:
On a norm, I won't reply your lunacy. However so you know you're just stupid, does calling Nigeria Her/she makes it a woman?

So that you educate your dumb head. She/female represents growth/fruitfulness
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Danisaint112(m): 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
Even in the movie the guy gra gra too much sad

See how you waste your life because of a woman's vagina. Very patethic.

If men would learn how to control their sexual urge this world will be a better place.
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Maxlegend: 3:19pm On Oct 18, 2022
Imagine the guy just wasted his life
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
CondemnBattery:

Imagine me raping a woman in this Lagos that some of us are running from sex. There are too many women out there that a man can easily get 7 different women in a week.
'Imagine a woman raping a woman'.
According to your moniker, you are a female
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by baralatie(m): 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
Batam:

'Imagine a woman raping a woman'.
According to your moniker, you are a female
grin
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by meobizy(f): 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
I don’t know him. They should throw away the key after locking him up.
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Jeon(f): 5:27pm On Oct 18, 2022
JOJO WHY?

cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by RealNiggaDee(m): 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
Zoharariel:
Even in that movie (SuperFly), he portrayed an impatient, indecorous, deranged, envious & overbearing psychopath with his gri-gri & gra-gra attitude.

I never liked him a bit.

In the movie he played the role of a simp who thinks he's an alpha .

While I loved his courage and endurance in the face of gangsters' shootings in the movie , i hated his guts and emotional attachment to women .

Listen to me men , to automatically raise your masculine energy , be emotionally detached from women. You can never attract a woman when you're emotionally attached to her.

Enjoy her but don't get attached. Understand that , whether you're married to her or not she's never yours.

Women's pussy was never meant to be privatized , it's a public thing.Hence, it's elastic nature .

Shalom
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Meedon: 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2022
LocalStandard1:

The number one of which is to stay away from females.

They will never hear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Backpedal: 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Only a fool has sex with a woman without sexchatting her first as alibi.

By the time all the nasty things we agreed to do to each other is read out loud in court, na you go end case by yourself.
very smart
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Tomek09(m): 7:47pm On Oct 18, 2022
CondemnBattery:

where una dey get this sex easily in Lagos? Show us way na
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by romunu(m): 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
He will be freed on his 78th birthday, cool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Romance Scam: FBI Arrests 35 Nigerians In Scams Worth $117 Million / Angelina Tyem Murdered! Decomposed Body Found With Stab Wounds In Nasarawa / Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.