Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape (38323 Views)

Georgia Father Sentenced To 50 Years In Prison For Poisoning His Daughter / Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic / Olusegun Akinlade ‘Shadow Walker’ Indicted For Wire Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by lookingfly: 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE
na only men de rape women abi na only when these men don hammer na him old sexcapades de become rape? From christiano ronaldo to R. Kelly to pst. Fat. There must be something wrong somewhere. In all you do, thread carefully with women, if you doubt me, you can ask Joseph in the bible.
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by unitysheart(m): 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
owobokiri:

Fingering "digitally"?

Use google.
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by luizpippo(m): 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2022
This petulent idiot that shot that babe in the stomach, led his white patrol boss into an unnecessary war that claimed his life alongside the lives of others.

After Priest, Freddie was my man.
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by fluffybaby(f): 9:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
Since you all said your p3₦1$£$ can't be tamed. Enjoy the fruit of your randy labour. Shior!
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by CondemnBattery(f): 10:01pm On Oct 18, 2022
come Lekki, look good and classy, smell nice. have game and confidence. come lets chill out on Thursday night
Tomek09:

where una dey get this sex easily in Lagos? Show us way na
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by knowingChrist(m): 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2022
I smell so many rotten fishes in this story, they just want to destroy this guy. How can you make a woman the judge in a rape case? I see deliberate intent to tarnish a person's life and ruin everything they were m
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by CondemnBattery(f): 10:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
I laugh. Enjoy your wealth with your family, since you're old enough to father me, i guess u should have kids to take care of. Do the needful, cos i dont need taking care of.
joepepsy:
Old enough to father and care for you,hope you know that.
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Flamemignon1(m): 10:45pm On Oct 18, 2022
Urheadmaster:
To be a successful black man in a foreign country require a lot of sacrifice sad

Over here in Germany, I have encountered several racism simply because I am a black man cry sad
Here we go, let's use the race factor to affirm this case

1 Like

Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by baralatie(m): 10:02am On Oct 19, 2022
lookingfly:
na only men de rape women abi na only when these men don hammer na him old sexcapades de become rape? From christiano ronaldo to R. Kelly to pst. Fat. There must be something wrong somewhere. In all you do, thread carefully with women, if you doubt me, you can ask Joseph in the bible.
Yeah!
At the early stage of some men's life .their sexcapades with women are largely unnoticed and considered irrelevant but when the man becomes a celebrity with money/fame.
It changes .since celebrities make more money by printing scandals about them.it becomes easy to dig their past for their sexcapades and nail them from sexual assaults,women trafficking,abusive relationship and drug possession and what have you.
So in this you have apoint

1 Like

Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by baralatie(m): 10:03am On Oct 19, 2022
knowingChrist:
I smell so many rotten fishes in this story, they just want to destroy this guy. How can you make a woman the judge in a rape case? I see deliberate intent to tarnish a person's life and ruin everything they were m
All those girls he tarnish their hopes nko?
The minor that he raped nko?

1 Like

Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by mprtuary: 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Only a fool has sex with a woman without sexchatting her first as alibi.

By the time all the nasty things we agreed to do to each other is read out loud in court, na you go end case by yourself.
u are also a fool until u show us d sex chat of Ur last sex
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Tzar91: 8:40pm On Oct 19, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

By the time all the nasty things we agreed to do to each other is read out loud in court, na you go end case by yourself.
grin grin grin
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by WarmTest3: 1:27am On Nov 03, 2022
cool
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by Konquest: 7:15pm On Apr 15
HonNL:

A rapper-actor who appeared in the 2018 film “SuperFly'' was sentenced on Monday to 50 years to life in state prison for sex-related charges involving three teens and four young women in attacks dating back to 2013.

Superior Court Judge Joseph Brandolino also ordered Kaalan Walker, 27, to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life, according to Deputy District Attorney Cynthia Wallace, who told City News Service that she believes the defendant is "truly a predator.''

A Van Nuys jury convicted Walker on April 18 of three counts of forcible rape, two counts each of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor and rape of an intoxicated victim and one count of assault with intent to commit oral copulation involving crimes between 2013 and 2018.

Jurors acquitted him of two counts of forcible rape and one count of forcible digital penetration involving three other alleged victims.

In her opening statement in March, Deputy District Attorney Yasmin Fardghassemi told the jury that the case involved women who didn't know each other, and that the "single thing that unites all of these women is the defendant Kaalan Walker.''

"You're going to see a dark side of him ...'' the prosecutor told jurors, saying Walker primarily used Instagram and Twitter to lure his alleged victims to locations he chose by booking them for fake photo or music video shoots or with a false promise of introducing them to someone famous.

"When they said 'Stop,' he didn't care,'' Fardghassemi said.

Walker's attorney, Andrew Flier, countered that his client — whom he said had been “portrayed as a monster'' — was innocent of the charges.

"They're going to lie to you because they know that they fell for his B.S.,'' the defense lawyer told jurors, saying the alleged victims were out for “revenge.''

"The pattern of Mr. Walker is to make false promises, and they bought it... Each one of these women voluntarily made their own decisions,'' Flier said. "He didn't force them... It's pay-back to Mr. Walker and we're not going to let that happen.''

He said his client has endured “a living nightmare'' and had a great career that has since been ruined.

Walker — who also appeared in the 2017 Halle Berry-Daniel Craig film “Kings'' — was arrested in September 2018. He was subsequently released on bond, but he was taken into custody again after the jury's verdict was read.
SOURCE
Bump.

Sentenced to 50 years for r*pe... He had it coming.

=>https://www.nbclosangeles.com/local-2/kaalan-walker-superfly-actor-rapper-sentenced-50-years-to-life-sexual-assaults/3009824/
Re: Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape by badboyTee(m): 11:43pm On Apr 15
VeryWickedMan:

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Angelina Tyem Murdered! Decomposed Body Found With Stab Wounds In Nasarawa / Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices / Kenyan Pastor Kills Man Who Caught Him Having Sex With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.