Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States (29141 Views)

Statisense: Top Seven (7) State IGR Data For 2021 Released / Only 10 Nigerian States Economically Viable, 17 Bankrupt [see Details] / See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by Goke7: 10:46pm On Oct 18, 2022
candidtalk:

IPOBians can never hide their bitter nature. Did you note the bolded below and what it means for the SE and future of ala Igbo?

Keep putting hateful mouth in Lagos affair while the SE continues to move backwards.

Just note that Lagos and the SW won't continue to accept refugees from the badly-led and regressing SE because of some redundant 'one Nigeria' nonsense. Fix up or your kids will face a break future..

You Igbos should be weeping at the difference between the SW and her nearest competitor the SS. Almost 700 billion.

Very scary for Nigeria and even scarier for the SW and SS because both are looking like the only viable regions in Nigeria while clearly you loudmouth haters and empty chestbeaters from the SE are just worthless.

Data cannot lie, this is why only the SS and SW are true agitators for resource control. This is also why the entire north can never agree to restructuring including the SE who are pretenders to believe in restructuring. Apart from the SW and SS, the rest of Nigeria is not too different from failed countries like Niger, Chad, Mali or Burkina faso who failures have also become a burden to Nigeria thru Northern Nigeria
Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by plaindealer: 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2022
When you see serious states like Lagos, Ogun, Kaduna and others staging economic summits, drumming up investments for their states and the SE states and their useless governors doing nothing, happy that their unproductive states and population are sitting at home doing nothing as dictated by terrorists, you can not help but shake your head in disgust.

1 Like

Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 18, 2022
Goke7:

Data cannot lie, this is why only the SS and SW are true agitators for resource control. This is also why the entire north can never agree to restructuring including the SE who are pretenders to believe in restructuring. Apart from the SW and SS, the rest of Nigeria is not too different from failed countries like Niger, Chad, Mali or Burkina faso who failures have also become a burden to Nigeria thru Northern Nigeria

You're right and this really scares me for the SW. We must make the push to gain regional governance though.

If not the future of our children will be very bleak because of failure they won't be able to escape due to others who simply refuse to do the right things.

2 Likes

Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by Goke7: 11:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
plaindealer:
When you see serious states like Lagos, Ogun, Kaduna and others staging economic summits, drumming up investments for their states and the SE states and their useless governors doing nothing, happy that their unproductive states and population are sitting at home doing nothing as dictated by terrorists, you can not help but shake your head in disgust.

you dey mind them? they will tell you say na economic summit we wan chop? Ignorant things

1 Like

Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by SouthSouth1914: 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ttalk:

Did you notice that states that comes out of Western region performed better than other states.

The impact of Baba Awo, regional government really have positive impact on these states.

This is a prove that the Yorubas are better administrators.

Let's give Tinubu a chance, he will do better

Lol.., what a way you hijacked this little convo about IGR and turned it to cheap political motivation for your ilks. Tinubu only introduced and Licenced agberos in Lagos with connivance with the police, to verify this you can check the bridge leading to Liverpool APAPA. It is quite a shame.

Tinubu should stop saying he built Lagos. Tinubu should respect other administrators and governors before and after him. Especially Ambode and Fashola.
Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by Goke7: 11:16pm On Oct 18, 2022
candidtalk:

You're right and this really scares me for the SW. We must make the push to gain regional governance though.

If not the future of our children will be very bleak because of failure they won't be able to escape due to others who simply refuse to do the right things.

Yes, that's the solution, so things like military, border control, and foreign affairs can be managed at the Federal level. It's a big deal and tall order cos mhen imagine the apapa, badagry and lekki ports being controlled 100% by the SW, na there the problem be with other regions hence their resistance including the pretenders from SE. A lot is at stake. If an ordinary National stadium cannot be handed over to the Lagos state govt, it tells you the amount of resistance you'll have to restructuring and resource control. No be small gbege, I feel bad sha as if we are locked and tucked with people who feel they are assets when indeed they are liabilities pulling us back.
Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by Goke7: 11:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

Lol.., what a way you hijacked this little convo about IGR and turned it to cheap political motivation for your ilks. Tinubu only introduced and Licenced agberos in Lagos with connivance with the police, to verify this you can check the bridge leading to Liverpool APAPA. It is quite a shame.

Tinubu should stop saying he built Lagos. Tinubu should respect other administrators and governors before and after him. Especially Ambode and Fashola.

Ignorance and pure rubbish, The IGR you see in Lagos is a product of the Digitisation of the collection of revenue and the effectiveness of a state agency called LIRS. That the former chairman later became the Head of FIRS speaks volumes and also the improvement in the data and revenue of the FIRS from when the former head took over is evidence of what truly happened in Lagos. Data cannot lie. Like Obi will say, go and verify

2 Likes

Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by tiger28: 11:45pm On Oct 18, 2022
CSTRR:
Lagos has an IGR of over 700b.

What is Lagos doing with it?

Is there a welfare scheme for the poor, aged or physically challenged.?

This is what places with high revenues do for their people?

What is the essence of the IGR if not to benefit tinubu and his crew?
Go and receive your welfare benefits in Anambra!!!!

I am so tired of these leaches expecting benefits from LAGOS while leaving their Landlocked region.

1 Like

Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by KGD10: 11:57pm On Oct 18, 2022
Oyetola tried considering the previous administration where Osun was among the least (6b igr) but look at what Oyetola did.. Still pains me that he left. I blame Aregbesola who couldn't see beyond his nose, instead of him to support Oyetola at least, he was fighting with him. I hope Adeleke perform or else, na thunder...
Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by badman007(m): 12:04am On Oct 19, 2022
Bendel should be an independent country.
Rich in oil/Rich in Resourceful humans.
Anthony Enahoro could have been more ambitious. Uncivilised Almagiri keep holding us back, they are they bane of black existence!!!!

Oba of Benin, how far?

Black is beautiful.
Ighodomigodo before Bethlehem

Love yourself as much as you love and respect Jesus Christ and Mohammed.

BlackMan know thyself!!!
God is love, Man no be God!
Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by SouthSouth1914: 12:10am On Oct 19, 2022
Goke7:

Ignorance and pure rubbish, The IGR you see in Lagos is a product of the Digitisation of the collection of revenue and the effectiveness of a state agency called LIRS. That the former chairman later became the Head of FIRS speaks volumes and also the improvement in the data and revenue of the FIRS from when the former head took over is evidence of what truly happened in Lagos. Data cannot lie. Like Obi will say, go and verify

The rubbish and ignorance is on you. Before post Tinubu era, there was a template laid out for the administration and collection of tax etc.

15 of 1959; the promulgation of Income Tax Management Act 1961; establishment of the Lagos State Inland Revenue Department; the promulgation of the Companies Income Tax Act (CITA) 1979; establishment of the Federal Board of Inland Revenue under CITA 1979; establishment of the Federal Inland Revenue Service.

It is noteworthy to credit the rise of Lagos to the Creoles who contributed to Lagos' modernisation and their knowledge of Portuguese architecture can still be seen from the architecture on Lagos Island. Electric street lighting was introduced in the city in 1898. Lagos experienced rapid growth throughout the 1960s and 1970s as a result of Nigeria's economic boom.

I am sure Tinubu was an administrator during the military era and also came back as a governor during the democratic dispensation. It is only a criminal and cheap thief who would say “I built Lagos”, a state which comprises of different mechanism to function! Tinubu built Lagos my foot! Nonsense! Agbado eating urchins without brains who are neck deep in Tinubu’s ass would agree without research or question!

3 Likes

Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by Vision101(m): 12:21am On Oct 19, 2022
@Racoon

Largest IGR, largest debtor. Alpha-Beta Burdillion conduit pipe corruption.

@me
In finance it means that the debts are sustainable. No danger to repay.
Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:32am On Oct 19, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
SE leaders are not stupid to exceed out of Nigeria cos they knw how worst the outcome would be.
Biafra will be worst that Haitis if you secede.

Leaving aside the fact hardly any member of the ruling elite of ANY region/ethnicity presently feeding fat from the dysfunctional, unfair and lopsided national political economy and status-quo would want a change that would see them having to be directly accountable to their immediate constituency such as a secession of their people would present....leaving aside this truism, can you tell me how exactly a Biafra nation would be worse than Haiti, and presumably worse than your 'one Nigeria' of today?
Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:46am On Oct 19, 2022
Goke7:

Yes, that's the solution, so things like military, border control, and foreign affairs can be managed at the Federal level. It's a big deal and tall order cos mhen imagine the apapa, badagry and lekki ports being controlled 100% by the SW, na there the problem be with other regions hence their resistance including the pretenders from SE. A lot is at stake. If an ordinary National stadium cannot be handed over to the Lagos state govt, it tells you the amount of resistance you'll have to restructuring and resource control. No be small gbege, I feel bad sha as if we are locked and tucked with people who feel they are assets when indeed they are liabilities pulling us back.

I would imagine the so called 'pretenders from SE' are not the ones standing in the way of you controlling Apapa, Badagry and Lekki ports! You can even add in Murtala Muhammed airport as well, the 'pretenders' would not stand in your way insofar as other aspects of the dysfunctional system are restructured as well: ie, the 'pretenders' owning hydrocarbon resources (gas, oil and coal) found in their own region as well as rectifying the balkanisation of Alaigbo done in the past that saw parts of our territory wickedly removed from the whole and added to other states/regions just to try and undermine Igbo interests....Egbema, Ndoni and Obigbo being cases in point!

You may be daft, but i doubt your cunning and scheming elite like Tinubu are as daft as you, and i'm sure they would realise the consequences of the Yoruba taking over and being in control %100 of said ports in the SW while other regions/ethnicities control things in their own regions as well!

1 Like

Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by KGD10: 2:25am On Oct 19, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

The rubbish and ignorance is on you. Before post Tinubu era, there was a template laid out for the administration and collection of tax etc.

15 of 1959; the promulgation of Income Tax Management Act 1961; establishment of the Lagos State Inland Revenue Department; the promulgation of the Companies Income Tax Act (CITA) 1979; establishment of the Federal Board of Inland Revenue under CITA 1979; establishment of the Federal Inland Revenue Service.

It is noteworthy to credit the rise of Lagos to the Creoles who contributed to Lagos' modernisation and their knowledge of Portuguese architecture can still be seen from the architecture on Lagos Island. Electric street lighting was introduced in the city in 1898. Lagos experienced rapid growth throughout the 1960s and 1970s as a result of Nigeria's economic boom.

I am sure Tinubu was an administrator during the military era and also came back as a governor during the democratic dispensation. It is only a criminal and cheap thief who would say “I built Lagos”, a state which comprises of different mechanism to function! Tinubu built Lagos my foot! Nonsense! Agbado eating urchins without brains who are neck deep in Tinubu’s ass would agree without research or question!

Will you keep quiet? The creole who were the Yoruba returning slaves only developed Lagos island, not Lagos state which was under the western region under Awolowo.
Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by SonOfEl(m): 2:53am On Oct 19, 2022
plaindealer:

You don't have Tinubu in your ipob enclave to loot your money, but you are still always at the bottom of everything in Nigeria, you are still the poorest, your ipob enclave is the poorest and the ost unproductive in Nigeria, you are still at kerosene and borehole level.

....so, what is your excuse? Is Tinubu also responsible for your misery, is Tinubu also forcing you to sit at home like slaves instead of working and staying productive?

Enough of your rant. So Yorubas are the ones generating the IGR in Lagos-Ibadan axis? Let's even start with Lagos, who are the ones giving tinubu sleepless night and a morbid fear of domination? Who runs business in most markets and industries in Lagos? Lol .... Yorubas keep deceiving themselves
Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by SonOfEl(m): 2:56am On Oct 19, 2022
Goke7:

you dey mind them? they will tell you say na economic summit we wan chop? Ignorant things

For your mind, na una be the main dudes wey dey generate the IGR for Lagos.....lol..... Self delusion is real
Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by Buccalcavity2: 3:44am On Oct 19, 2022
affable4:
I think it is time we understood that there are limits to what a governor can actually add to the economic prosperity of his state.

A few billions here and there.

The IGR of most states is based on natural resources and infrastructural concentration in those states before now.

Even if the governor of Yobe state is a magician, he can never increase the state IGR to 50b.

Enjoy if your state is well positioned, but let's be logical in comparison and criticisms.
I completely disagree. This is one of the reasons we elect governors to be innovative in means to drive IGR up. The story used to be Lagos was this and that..... Was Ogun the capital of Nigeria, or is it oil producing? Yet it generates 100b. Kaduna change its story right before our eyes with El-Rufai by trippling IGR. Check out the 3 northern states that are among the highest IGR growth rate. Let others sit down and be waiting for natural resources that will increase their IGR.
We go dey here dey watch.
Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by Powersurge: 5:15am On Oct 19, 2022
successmatters:
Thank you NBS

I think the amount allocated to Lagos is wrong. Dangote has been doing a lot of business and paying so much tax to Lagos government, the money should be deducted and given to Kano before hunger finish hi brothers up north grin

A whole Kano, with over 10 million people in population is doing only 40 billion with Edo sitting on top of Kano, looking over its head grin

Bini no dey carry last abeg

South west #972 billion
North West #174 billion Only?
Haba, upon all the landmass, and small South west is still beating them silly? grin

Lagos should just buy over Yobe state grin

Proudly Lagosian grin grin grin

Let's avoid the temptation of looking perfect in the face of other's mediocrity.

Nothing concerns us with the north. S W needs a more solid IGR. We need to take the collective IGR of the region to 2 trillion. And let's try to close the gap between Lagos and other SW states.

I am expecting SO MUCH MORE from Oyo and Ogun states. If Aboki like make them no get sense nothing concerning me and them
Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by Simeonjoe1: 6:09am On Oct 19, 2022
backtovillage:
So SW is generating more than all the regions combined shocked
The next IGR would be like
1. Lagos
2. FCT
3. Ogun
4. Rivers
5. Delta
6. Oyo
7. Kaduna
8. Edo
9. Kano
10.Ondo
11. Anambra
12. A/Ibom
Rivers to pave way for Ogun state
Oyo to force Kaduna out
Anambra to knock A/ibom down
Ondo to use Anambra and A/ibom as ladder
It's just a prediction comparing their 2020 and 2021 IGR

Nah Oyo can never force kaduna out.
Kaduna should enter top 5 ranking in the next 10yrs. Almost half of all igr in the NW is filled by kaduna. As of 2015 kaduna is generating 12 billions. Now it's 80 billion.
Elrufai is one hell of a politician, guy is performing wonders in his state.
seems to be a revolutionary,
Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by backtovillage: 7:05am On Oct 19, 2022
Simeonjoe1:

Nah Oyo can never force kaduna out.
Kaduna should enter top 5 ranking in the next 10yrs. Almost half of all igr in the NW is filled by kaduna. As of 2015 kaduna is generating 12 billions. Now it's 80 billion.
Elrufai is one hell of a politician, guy is performing wonders in his state.
seems to be a revolutionary,
. 2020. 2021
Kaduna 50billion 52.9billion
Oyo. 30billion 52.1billion
My prediction are Oyo 69billion and Kaduna 65billion for 2022
Although people claim some Northern states do not declare all their state IGR
Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by backtovillage: 7:13am On Oct 19, 2022
SonOfEl:

Enough of your rant. So Yorubas are the ones generating the IGR in Lagos-Ibadan axis? Let's even start with Lagos, who are the ones giving tinubu sleepless night and a morbid fear of domination? Who runs business in most markets and industries in Lagos? Lol .... Yorubas keep deceiving themselves
So you mean Igbo own the big companies in Lagos. Enough of these shits that igbo developed lagos
The big companies you see in Lagos are not own by Igbos, from foreign investment.
Yoruba own a largest investment (as citizen) in Lagos.
Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by njelrapheal: 7:30am On Oct 19, 2022
successmatters:
Thank you NBS

I think the amount allocated to Lagos is wrong. Dangote has been doing a lot of business and paying so much tax to Lagos government, the money should be deducted and given to Kano before hunger finish hi brothers up north grin

A whole Kano, with over 10 million people in population is doing only 40 billion with Edo sitting on top of Kano, looking over its head grin

Bini no dey carry last abeg

South west #972 billion
North West #174 billion Only?
Haba, upon all the landmass, and small South west is still beating them silly? grin

Lagos should just buy over Yobe state grin

Proudly Lagosian grin grin grin
who dash kano 10.million people
Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by drlateef: 7:44am On Oct 19, 2022
tempest01:

How is collecting IGR making money for the people?

IGR belongs to the people, not to the Governor.
Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by SonOfEl(m): 8:06am On Oct 19, 2022
backtovillage:

So you mean Igbo own the big companies in Lagos. Enough of these shits that igbo developed lagos
The big companies you see in Lagos are not own by Igbos, from foreign investment.
Yoruba own a largest investment (as citizen) in Lagos.

You may want to deny the obvious but the fact remains that money generated in Lagos has a strong input of Ndigbo business enterprise in it. Go to Apapa Wharf for container goods, go to Alaba, Ladipo, aspamda, Ago, itire, Tejuosho, mazamaza, festac and see Igbo businesses circulating the money.
Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by Simeonjoe1: 8:09am On Oct 19, 2022
backtovillage:

. 2020. 2021
Kaduna 50billion 52.9billion
Oyo. 30billion 52.1billion
My prediction are Oyo 69billion and Kaduna 65billion for 2022
Although people claim some Northern states do not declare all their state IGR

Nah. With the recent kaduna economic summit just watch as massive investment troop in.
Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by 9gerian: 8:17am On Oct 19, 2022
Apt!

mrblessed:
Who is going to restructure this feeding bottle federalism?
Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by Goke7: 8:25am On Oct 19, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

Your anger cannot dispute data. I get am before no be property. The improvement we are seeing today in state like kaduna, in some years to come when they become so prosperous, shebi you will also say its the colonial masters that did it. You made no sense. Lagos does not collect federal revenue. Read my post again. Digitisation is the main reason for the results today. No Digitisation no exponential growth. Is that so difficult to understand?
Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by Prince001(m): 8:27am On Oct 19, 2022
Ttalk:

Did you notice that states that comes out of Western region performed better than other states.

The impact of Baba Awo, regional government really have positive impact on these states.

This is a prove that the Yorubas are better administrators.

Let's give Tinubu a chance, he will do better

I'm 100% Yoruba and II disagree with u on giving Yoruba presidency. Baba Awo did his best but Obasanjo is Yoruba and he's d one that started dis mess. He's heartless and corrupt. So therefore ethnicity doesn't matter.
We just want Yoruba Nation so that we can go bk to drawing board and make right decisions!!!!!
Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 19, 2022
Goke7:

Bro, no be small thing. Part of the problem is that others have serious hang ups, the Yorubas do not have, that will make productive nationhood difficult for them or anyone lumbered with them.

I.e over-religiousity, tribalism, clannish proclivities, resistance to modernity, chauvinism, disinterest in educating children. Especially the girl child that has been identified as the bane of African development etc, etc, etc.

I think Yorubas just need to stay focused and consistent. We must never deviate again. In opposition, around 2012-2013, our leaders created the DAWN commision and a well-researched and illustrated thesis, the only one of it's kind in Nigeria, detailing how Yorubas can circumvent 'one Nigeria' lunacy to make progress.

We then jettisoned all that once Tinubu worked to get us to the centre in partnership with the North who, under Buhari, have not been honorable enough to grant concession we assumed everyone would want to adopt per developmental and obvious evolution.

Issues like restructuring, modern policing, better autonomy for tiers of governance that actually cover Nigerian lives more comprehensively, etc, etc.

Yet Buhari and his crew returned us to feudalism effectively where the Norths control of the centre was used to entrench how they want to live rather how it is best for every Nigerian to live.

We must not compromise or be blindsided again. No government is greater than the people but Nigerians do not realize this. Yet I believe Yorubas do.

We must now dedicate ourselves to taking stands that will ensure permanent change in governance structure so we begin to gain the right to thrive and make progress even if others we share a nation with want to remain religiously extremist, terrorist, uneducated, socio-economically stagnant, bedevilled with insecurity etc, etc.

What is shown below is what we must fight for uncompromisingly.

1 Like

Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by SouthSouth1914: 8:31am On Oct 19, 2022
Goke7:

Your anger cannot dispute data. I get am before no be property. The improvement we are seeing today in state like kaduna, in some years to come when they become so prosperous, shebi you will also say its the colonial masters that did it. You made no sense. Lagos does not collect federal revenue. Read my post again. Digitisation is the main reason for the results today. No Digitisation no exponential growth. Is that so difficult to understand?

Digitization in only revenue collection sounds fishy to me, why can’t this digitization be implemented in every other sector? Lagos could barely dispose its own filth/dirt. You claimed Tinubu built Lagos, this is an insult to past administration and current ones. The development achieved during the Ambode era and Fashola cannot be over emphasized!

Tinubu should apologize to all for making that shorty statement of “I built Lagos”. It is so embarrassing coming from a supposed presidential candidate!
Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by Goke7: 8:31am On Oct 19, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

I would imagine the so called 'pretenders from SE' are not the ones standing in the way of you controlling Apapa, Badagry and Lekki ports! You can even add in Murtala Muhammed airport as well, the 'pretenders' would not stand in your way insofar as other aspects of the dysfunctional system are restructured as well: ie, the 'pretenders' owning hydrocarbon resources (gas, oil and coal) found in their own region as well as rectifying the balkanisation of Alaigbo done in the past that saw parts of our territory wickedly removed from the whole and added to other states/regions just to try and undermine Igbo interests....Egbema, Ndoni and Obigbo being cases in point!

You may be daft, but i doubt your cunning and scheming elite like Tinubu are as daft as you, and i'm sure they would realise the consequences of the Yoruba taking over and being in control %100 of said ports in the SW while other regions/ethnicities control things in their own regions as well!

Oga the SW is not responsible for your woes. I remember quite well the resistance from SE folks when national stadium was to be handed over to Lagos during Ambode term. You guys are pretenders and you know it. You claim to support restructuring but within yourselves you know e no go pay una.

When wike was shouting about VAT going to the states, all the SE govs kept quiet, only Lagos state backed wike. I can't be deceived

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. / I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers / Wike’s Presidential Posters Flood Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.