Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States (29142 Views)

Statisense: Top Seven (7) State IGR Data For 2021 Released / Only 10 Nigerian States Economically Viable, 17 Bankrupt [see Details] / See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by ransomed: 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
We know the dependants, the almajiris and those benefiting from insecurity .
Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by whofoolwho: 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2022
LegendHero:

Why is it that IPOB terrorists generally are bitter people?

Lagos recorded that high lead and instead of at least commending the government on the topic, you had to smuggle Tinubu in to show your bitterness.

The lunatic Obi the fugitive that governed Anambra couldn’t set up a clear path for the state revenue to grow which led to Soludo borrowing over 100billion in his first 100 days as governor.

USA is the most indebted country in the world, yet they are the number one economy in the world. Loans does not neccessarily mean you are doing bad, it is what you do with the loans that matter.

In Lagos, we are building light rail, something your Igbo governors right from Azikiwe days never dared achieved. We attracted refineries, deep seaports, and etc. while your people continue to hate and hate and hate.

What has your hate led you to?
we don't need to attract anything from any where. the federal government should allow every state to develop any potential Infastructure within their state without seeking approval do such.so far it dosenot affect the internal security of the nation and you see wonders.we developed orient refinery by ourselves.but getting approval to do somethings by the southeast states are always difficult when we need approval from the fed govt. Just a level play ground for all,you see wonders.
Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by Nijablast: 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2022
Where are the developers that refused to develop their region.
Developer Aye!
Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by Christistruth00: 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
LegendHero:

Why is it that IPOB terrorists generally are bitter people?

Lagos recorded that high lead and instead of at least commending the government on the topic, you had to smuggle Tinubu in to show your bitterness.

The lunatic Obi the fugitive that governed Anambra couldn’t set up a clear path for the state revenue to grow which led to Soludo borrowing over 100billion in his first 100 days as governor.

USA is the most indebted country in the world, yet they are the number one economy in the world. Loans does not neccessarily mean you are doing bad, it is what you do with the loans that matter.

In Lagos, we are building light rail, something your Igbo governors right from Azikiwe days never dared achieved. We attracted refineries, deep seaports, and etc. while your people continue to hate and hate and hate.

What has your hate led you to?

LegendHero as a History enthusiast do you think it is Possible that the People that Oranmiyan met and
Called Ile Ibinu (Land Of Anger) might have migrated from their Side earlier on
Just wondering,
they seen to have the Anger Gene abundantly
but funny thing is that the Benin are not half as Angry as the IPOB types
The Benin People can be reasonable
IPOB absolutely Cannot
They are so bitter and Angry that they are busy everyday slaughtering their own People over nothing
Butchering and eating them as food every Monday for Just attempting to go about their Normal Lives
Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by whofoolwho: 7:55pm On Oct 18, 2022
ransomed:
We know the dependants, the almajiris and those benefiting from insecurity .
The insecurity in the south east is just part of testing the mic,There is what they call plan A and B and one must be actualized in due time. nigeria will choose the one they prefer.you cannot deny them both.Its just a matter of time.when you take something from a little child and raise you hand so that the child will not reach it,time will definitely come when your raised hand will start painting you,then you bring your hand down and the little child will then take what rightfully belongs to him.This is law of nature.
Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by Topmaike007(m): 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
sagitariusbaby:
Bendel state or Mid West would have been the most prosperous region in Nigeria if left as it was.
have you talked about outsiders coming to invest in the state
Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by Henryfour(m): 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Lagos state is a country of its own, so I won't talk about it.

But Ogun state alone more than the combination of Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Abia and Ebonyi.

Kaduna and kano also more than same 5 states

Even Borno far ahead of Abia and Ebonyi while imo and kebbi are dragging the last position.

But on social media, they will tell you they are feeding the nation. Choi, nawao.

U dnt have sense, d owner of dis IGR or source of dis IGR in all dis mentioned states are 75% Igbo business men n woman. Don't worry wen we get Biafra, ur eyes go clear, it might teery but , it must come
Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by Demolakay: 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
Jogs1900:

Thanks for this...In addition,the more loan you have shows you are credit worthy...Creditors are always willing to do business with you... Infact they will be begging you because they know you have the means to pay back..

See dumbeads evrywhere!

Wit revenue generation of more Dan 700billion, den debt of 715 billion. pls where are d capital projects to justify such?

Do u tink evry1 is as gullible as Agbado nd Cassava urchins?
Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by Hassanmaye(m): 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
[quote author=LeoDeKing post=117673702][/quote]
Haha
Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by OmoOshodi(m): 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
Seems the banditry and kidnapping biz. In Kaduna is really helping the state IGR

Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by LegendHero(m): 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
Christistruth00:

LegendHero as a History enthusiast do you think it is Possible that the People that Oranmiyan met and
Called Ile Ibinu might have migrated from their Side earlier on
Just wondering,
they seen to have the Anger Gene abundantly
but funny thing is that the Benin are not half as Angry as the IPOB types
The Benin People can be reasonable
IPOB absolutely Cannot
They are so bitter and Angry that they are busy everyday slaughtering their own People over nothing
Butchering and eating them as food every Monday for Just attempting to go about their Normal Lives

Nothing should be left out at this stage.

It could be true that those Ile Ibinu could be the same culprits.

2 Likes

Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by Christistruth00: 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
pacespot:

The South West Governors need to work together to explore the potentials of Lagos into other states in the region.

Ondo has very massive Potential

3 Likes

Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by Jogs1900: 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2022
Demolakay:

See dumbeads evrywhere!

Wit revenue generation of more Dan 700billion, den debt of 715 billion. pls where are d capital projects to justify such?

Do u tink evry1 is as gullible as Agbado nd Cassava urchins?
You don't deserve response from me because
I don't have time for people like you.
Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by Slurity(m): 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2022
Racoon:
Largest IGR, largest debtor. Alpha-Beta Burdillion conduit pipe corruption.
Your sense of economics judgement is basic, Americans is a bigger debtor than Nigeria too, do you know the different between the two debts? Lagos is the only state in Nigeria that is the right path of consistency for development. And only state that has never been rule by any other party than APC.

1 Like

Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by happney65: 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2022
I am actually bothered about that of Oyo. Oyo keeps growing in leaps and bounds since 2019. From Number 13 in 2019 to Number 7 in 2021. It has overtaken Edo and very close to Kaduna. By the time that of 2022 will be released it will have overtaken kaduna and Delta. and be competing with Ogun. It will take a quantum leap when the first phase of the Ibadan circular road is completed as the road will be tolled and it will be the first road to be tolled in Oyo

3 Likes

Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by Demolakay: 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2022
Jogs1900:

You don't deserve response from me because
I don't have time for people like you.

because u av notin upstairs to reply me. nd ur bereft of intellectual discussions.

Lyk i said, " show me d capital projects financed by d state government,to necessitate 716 billion naira debt, despite earning over 700billion naira in revenue".
Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by Jogs1900: 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2022
OsunOriginal:

And villagers from a riff-raff region want to jump on nairaland to make noise where southwesters are having intellectual discussions?
That's my problem with some people.This is meant to be an intellectual discussion instead they turn it to displaying hatred...They won't want to learn.
Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by Jogs1900: 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2022
Demolakay:

because u av notin upstairs to reply me. nd ur bereft of intellectual discussions.

Lyk i said, " show me d capital projects financed by d state government,to necessitate 716 billion naira debt, despite earning over 700billion naira in revenue".
Like Ive said, I won't dignify you with any response.

1 Like

Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by saintrow1: 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2022
ogun state let me down big time. that state should be 2nd on the list. ogun seriously need a creative and strategist governor. With the potentials in that state come on, it's a shame
south east loooooooooooool, I'm not surprised, when people believe in lies, deception and propaganda, facts and figures will always win. ogun state almost match a whole region of gala and chin chin developers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by Ghostrye: 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
I've been saying this since, and this chart reinforces it, with the IGR of Lagos, even a four year old will manage the state economy and infrastructure as well as the present administration
Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2022
Do you enjoy living in Lagos ?
I thought Lagos is second inhumane state to live in the world.

How do you survived to this time pls?
successmatters:
Thank you NBS

I think the amount allocated to Lagos is wrong. Dangote has been doing a lot of business and paying so much tax to Lagos government, the money should be deducted and given to Kano before hunger finish hi brothers up north grin

A whole Kano, with over 10 million people in population is doing only 40 billion with Edo sitting on top of Kano, looking over its head grin

Bini no dey carry last abeg

South west #972 billion
North West #174 billion Only?
Haba, upon all the landmass, and small South west is still beating them silly? grin

Lagos should just buy over Yobe state grin

Proudly Lagosian grin grin grin
Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by happney65: 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2022
Goke7:

With proximity to Lagos, Ogun should be generating at least 300b am not impressed.

This is my state so am concerned

Rome wasnt built in a day. You should be grateful it is moving in leaps and bounds in Ogun and that is due to the ingenuity of Amosun. In 2011, Oyo was earning more IGR than Ogun. Ogun was earning less than 800Million or so. 8years later Oyo only added 1Billion in 8years. Instead of trying to increase it,the Govornor then was only trying to fight traditional stools most especially the Olubadan
Amosun came in and took it to about 10billion monthly before he left. Infact his commissioner of finance was called Mr IGR then and states tried to copy the amosun model. Kaduna actually did which payed off for them. Today in less than 3years Oyo has almost overtaken Kaduna and I know by the time that of 2022 is released Oyo would have overtaken Kaduna and Delta and be competing with Ogun

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/05/oguns-monthly-igr-hits-n4bn-n730m-2011/
Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by ridbell01(m): 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2022
No state from AFGAESTERN make it to top 10.. awon omo ofo and they have gut to talk nonsense about Lagos that has been feeding their grandparents before independence. Investors will prefer to invest in Syria or South Sudan to barren land

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by femicyrus(m): 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2022
trutharena:

Source: https://www.thecable.ng/36-states-fct-recorded-n1-9trn-igr-in-2021-up-by-22/amp

Lagos leads the pack with a clear lead.
Obi really finished anambra
Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by BJanta: 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2022
successmatters:
Thank you NBS

I think the amount allocated to Lagos is wrong. Dangote has been doing a lot of business and paying so much tax to Lagos government, the money should be deducted and given to Kano before hunger finish hi brothers up north grin

A whole Kano, with over 10 million people in population is doing only 40 billion with Edo sitting on top of Kano, looking over its head grin

Bini no dey carry last abeg

South west #972 billion
North West #174 billion Only?
Haba, upon all the landmass, and small South west is still beating them silly? grin

Lagos should just buy over Yobe state grin

Proudly Lagosian grin grin grin

Proudly Southwesterners .
Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by mesheal7: 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2022
Hi guys,

Don't mean to derail this thread, but we're seeking 2 content writers for immediate hire (virtual position).

See further info here - https://www.nairaland.com/7384364/urgently-hiring-content-writers-creating
Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by pacespot(m): 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
Christistruth00:

Ondo has very massive Potential

I tell you, Ondo state can be connected to Lagos via that Ondo/Ọrẹ axis joining Lekki in Lagos, with massive Infrastructure and real estate development.

3 Likes

Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by samtress: 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
Goke7:

With proximity to Lagos, Ogun should be generating at least 300b am not impressed.

This is my state so am concerned

Nothing more to add
Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by eteebanky1: 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
CSTRR:
Lagos has an IGR of over 700b.

What is Lagos doing with it?

Is there a welfare scheme for the poor, aged or physically challenged.?

This is what places with high revenues do for their people?

What is the essence of the IGR if not to benefit tinubu and his crew?

See your life outside, you're so senseless
Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by wolebest: 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2022
Racoon:
Largest IGR, largest debtor. Alpha-Beta Burdillion conduit pipe corruption.

You dey mumu yourself!!!

I pity you.

1 Like

Re: NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States by tinsel: 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2022
Sammy07:
Dapo, you only have one job to do. (with that igr I'm seeing)

Fix OGUN roads.

I pray the next governor in 2027 will take up the challenge.

Ogun is tapping her closeness to Lagos very well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos / Early Morning Rain Threatening LG Election In Lagos, As Flood Takes Over (VIDEO) / Femi Adesina Visits Sonny Okosun's Family 10 Years After His Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.