Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Should I Continue With This Conversation - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Continue With This Conversation (2305 Views)

With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? / Checkout This Conversation Between This Guy And A Lady Over Sex Doll (photos) / (party Lovers) Check Out This Conversation Between A Yahoo Boy And His Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Continue With This Conversation by imagrg(m): 10:06am On Oct 20, 2022
You are a big bore!

Ask questions like:

Do you do doggy?

What's your opinion about mouthaction?

A SIMP ASKING WAEC QUESTIONS. grin

See example below..

Re: Should I Continue With This Conversation by MufasaLion: 10:20am On Oct 20, 2022
Poor conversation skill? You lack the basic knowledge of writing. No question marks, abbreviation, no period etc.

She should not have even responded after the first question. Educated illiterate!
Re: Should I Continue With This Conversation by OvertheTop(m): 10:55am On Oct 20, 2022
Michelle55:

Aaaaaaah, I didn't nau. I see what you are trying to do oh, you wanna make me feel guilty abi?
Oya sorry na, I don't like belittling anybody oh. That's not me.

Battle of the Michelles..... shocked

cc: Michelle70:
cc: Michelle55
Re: Should I Continue With This Conversation by Raalsalghul: 10:55am On Oct 20, 2022
MufasaLion:
Poor conservation skill? You lack the basic knowledge of writing. No question marks, abbreviation, no period etc.

She should not have even responded after the first question. Educated illiterate!

The irony though, even you lampooning the Op for his grammar can't get a simple spelling right. undecided

Bros say na conservation. grin
Re: Should I Continue With This Conversation by MufasaLion: 11:00am On Oct 20, 2022
Raalsalghul:

The irony though, even you lampooning the Op for his grammar can't get a simple spelling right. undecided

Bros say na conservation. grin

You're dumb not to know it was a typo error. Now, get the fvck out!
Re: Should I Continue With This Conversation by Raalsalghul: 11:07am On Oct 20, 2022
MufasaLion:

You're dumb not to know it was a typo error. Now, get the fvck out!

Matthew 7:5

"Hypocrite! First get rid of the log in your own eye; then you will see well enough to deal with the speck in your friend’s eye."

4 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With This Conversation by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 20, 2022
Michelle55:
Both you and the girl dey boring, na to leave your message on read sure pass. Anything or questions wey dey dull my spirit I dey avoid am, I would rather do a lengthy phone call than chat.

If you still ask boring questions during the phone call, I go drop the call. No time.
Be spontaneous and interesting when chatting with someone, there's no need to be rigid as life is already hard as it is, don't add boring chat to it.
PS: No short handwriting too, that stuff is a vibe killer.
Interesting.

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With This Conversation by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 20, 2022
entrep88:
Bring up money matter about you supporting her or business and if her response change and become better, bro block am, delete her number, delete fromm call log, if possible delete people close to her in your contact, remove her family members from your list, flee, japa and be safe. Naija is not for you
Chai this panic is too much

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With This Conversation by benqo01(m): 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2022
Those saying the OP asked stupid question u guys re just lame,most of this girls don't know how to hold a conversation online

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With This Conversation by SPAMBOX7: 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2022
Hoe got tired of your interview cheesy
Re: Should I Continue With This Conversation by Folastar11(m): 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2022
BlessedJonMoss:
This is my chat with a lady I recently met.
I'm already tired of her poor conversation skills.
Is she being intentionally cold towards me or that's just how she is?

Two things I sighted from this conversion.

1.I guess she is not interested in having conversation with you. Cause stats says when a girl replys with short words she is not into you.
2. You conversation is too boring for her. Remember most girls are talk active.
Re: Should I Continue With This Conversation by OvertheTop(m): 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Matthew 7:5

"Hypocrite! First get rid of the log in your own eye; then you will see well enough to deal with the speck in your friend’s eye."

Can you imagine?
he called his own error: TYPO

but Quick to Call out another person's Errors...
Re: Should I Continue With This Conversation by Cravemore: 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2022
Once the convo start like these they start feeling ontop, And If you continue you start making it look she's very important. So do not waste your strength MR.
Re: Should I Continue With This Conversation by zed7: 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
Women have too many men hitting their DMs daily, that's why they give short reply. They are bored of the attention and the simping.

Most men are pathetic the way they run after women. A woman will respect you more when you know how to withdraw attention. It doesn't also help that most guys are boring.

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With This Conversation by Michelle70(m): 9:39am On Oct 21, 2022
Michelle55:

Aaaaaaah, I didn't nau. I see what you are trying to do oh, you wanna make me feel guilty abi?
Oya sorry na, I don't like belittling anybody oh. That's not me.
Morning michelle.

I dont use the email address with which i opened this account.

Can i get ur email address, i could message u
Re: Should I Continue With This Conversation by Michelle55: 12:42pm On Oct 21, 2022
Michelle70:
Morning michelle.

I dont use the email address with which i opened this account.

Can i get ur email address, i could message u
Come along with ya cv and a bottle of wine cheesy
Re: Should I Continue With This Conversation by Owen247: 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2022
BlessedJonMoss:

According to you guys I'm asking the wrong questions, please tell me what kind of questions to ask a new acquaintance, after the basics, to make the conversation lively.

its not ur fault, shes dulling the chat. As a nurse shes gat to get thrilling stories to tell u frm dat question.
u cant/shud not force her, let her be if i must say.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin / I'm In Love With Two Women / She Wouldn't Leave Me Alone: Why Me?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.