Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) (37921 Views)

A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) / Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria / Traffic Diversion As President Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) by omonnakoda: 11:10am On Oct 19, 2022
LordIsaac:

I'm sure you will go for night vigil if your son turns out to be exactly like a Fela. God forbid!
Has your father turned out better than Fela?

1 Like

Re: My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) by Desusi: 11:11am On Oct 19, 2022
sircatherine45:

Ignorant religious rat! Get out with your fake religion. Nonsense!
You're the ignorant gan an!You're blind and need the touch of God.l will be praying you.May you be delivered in Jesus name.
Re: My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) by LordIsaac(m): 11:14am On Oct 19, 2022
omonnakoda:
Has your father turned out better than Fela?
Yes, he has. Fortunately for me grin
Re: My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) by Youngblood007(m): 11:19am On Oct 19, 2022
Lionnation:
Wetin una dey even gain from smoking

words can't describe....
try it and u'll understand
Re: My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) by LordIsaac(m): 11:21am On Oct 19, 2022
abbeyfel:
But you are here commenting under a subject that concerns him. Doesn't that make him legendary?

No, it just stands as an example of all we teach our JSS1 students never to become. To say the least, a life of hedonism which includes roaming the street with pant and smoking crack 24/7 is nothing short of the definition of juvenile delinquency! grin
Re: My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) by Revolva(m): 11:21am On Oct 19, 2022
[quote author=Drenix post=117689664][/quote]

Bros your guy na gurk....he was acting numb

Well anyting can happen even in churches people steal phones

But am sure if that guy was able to see d person , that person na kirikiri str8
Re: My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) by omonnakoda: 11:48am On Oct 19, 2022
LordIsaac:

Yes, he has. Fortunately for me grin
But no one knows you or your father.

Everyone knows Fela and his children

1 Like

Re: My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) by LordIsaac(m): 12:03pm On Oct 19, 2022
omonnakoda:
But no one knows you or your father.

Everyone knows Fela and his children
It's how society is wired, unfortunately! See...a thread is opened on behalf of hedonism with a lot of followers. grin
Re: My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) by Illegal1(m): 12:05pm On Oct 19, 2022
Why is dis place called afrika shrine?
abeg i no knw,nah make i ask ooh....
Re: My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) by omonnakoda: 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2022
LordIsaac:

It's how society is wired, unfortunately! See...a thread is opened on behalf of hedonism with a lot of followers. grin
Society is reality but you choose to live in an imaginary world deluding yourself that you are better than Fela.

Fela lived an impactful life.
He will never be forgotten
At the core is his concern for the well being of ordinary people.

A life well lived

Your existence is largely inconsequential and forgettable like a fart we spray air freshener to dispel
Hedonism? Do you know the meaning of the word or you just want to practice it? What has that got to do with Fela
Re: My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) by jehoha696(m): 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2022
Revolva:

See while i was there watching the felabration, an iphone was announced by mc omobaba..live on stage and the owner came to collect it back stage

Then later a car key as well and an international passport of someone and they later went to claim it back stage

Thankz,for throwin more...,i no argue but mayb naw eida the mc or good Samaritan see d iPhone, for the car key,who wan fab car key or international passport.., u neva answa my oda questn,shey cctv dey d place?

Things can get missing if you gurk your self , but its hard bro ..i never see say for shrine someone loose valuable despite the type of youths that attend the event

Even outside shrine on nerdrc road self e hard ...but i dont trust outside so be xtra careful outside shrine
Re: My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) by FireUpNow(m): 12:52pm On Oct 19, 2022
flejnr2:
I no need ask if you Dey smoke Igbo
Is it bad? Fela and Bob Marley consumed it and made their marks
Re: My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) by kukoyi17226: 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2022
ShrineShrine...
Re: My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) by phemmyfour: 1:33pm On Oct 19, 2022
dawnomike:
That place will someday become a global historic site. grin
It is already
Re: My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) by hush15: 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2022
sacajawea:

When was this? IL
Is it the last felabration this last week?

Yes...
Re: My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) by hush15: 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2022
Revolva:

Whenever there is felabration event that is when you see many thing inside , that cant be controlled , when there is no felabration bro that guy hawking rat killer cant try it

Maybe he sneaked it with the help of the merchendize sellers in shrine

You dont need to worey about him , abi na rat killer u wan take as refreshment , brother go get a chilled beer somewhere .

Yes the crowd during felabration is uncontrollable , but who cares , its the event ..hahahaha so do u expect it to have less crowd

Again why are you saying the sound system ia bad again , bloddy lie bro ....maybe the artist on stage have problem to sync with the DJ on board and his or her live band members

Why would I lie about them? Hope you know it was broadcasted live on dstv, I don't need to be in the hall to experience it and it is what they did that I saw. Anyway, Nigerians don't like truth but I have said my own. I didn't condemn them, I only demand for an improvement.
Re: My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) by hush15: 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2022
sircatherine45:

Leave it like that. That gives the atmosphere a true African vibe and feeling.

Stop associating Africa with disarray. Not all Africans are disorganized.

It's not an African thing.
Re: My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) by Emma1Oj(m): 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2022
EmahBoss:
Fela is a movement, unfortunately died before fully achieving his course.

Respect legend!/
You were not born when Fela was alive. So how u take kn say him be movement
Re: My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) by EmahBoss(f): 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
Emma1Oj:
You were not born when Fela was alive. So how u take kn say him be movement

I was already born when he was alive. Don't be deceive with my looks, only that I was a child.

Beside, if I wasn't born, have you ever heard of reading history and biographies?
You don't have to be be there to know somethings undecided
Re: My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) by olola4(m): 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2022
jehoha696:

Sorry but i find diz hard to believe,as in nobody dares steal inside or what, is dere cctv camera,cuz dat kind place(den of weed smokers) anything taken & stoleable will be fab away or is dere some kind of african juju dat removes d spirit of stealing from pple once dey get inside.... ABEG THROW MORE LITE

Bro, with how people are smoking weed everyone respects each other, I was there lastweek during the just concluded felaberation, if someone step on you before you carry head to find out who, the person go don dey say sorry. No fight, no argument. The people there get sense pass people wey no dey smoke and dey pack inside a place like that.
Re: My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) by olola4(m): 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2022
jehoha696:
Abeg how much u pay to enta,what does it take?

It's free of charge, people watched Nasty-C, Zlatan, Peruzzi, DJ Xclusive and alot of big artistes for free!

1 Like

Re: My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) by sircatherine45(m): 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2022
hush15:

Stop associating Africa with disarray. Not all Africans are disorganized.

It's not an African thing.

Disarray is a human activity.

Go and read chaos theory. You'll understand the beauty of disarrayment, in specific environments.
Re: My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) by sircatherine45(m): 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2022
Desusi:

You're the ignorant gan an!You're blind and need the touch of God.l will be praying you.May you be delivered in Jesus name.

The world doesn't need religion, nor your Jesus!

It's this same Jesus making the world go crazy. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. Religion is not what humanity needs. Humanity needs to behave for the world to be normal.
Re: My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
LibertyRep:

Is this an invitation to NDLEA?

Them never born the NDLEA agent when won go raid that shrine.
Re: My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) by sircatherine45(m): 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
Desusi:

I don't need your prayers. Save it for the world, and your misguided self.
Re: My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) by Desusi: 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2022
sircatherine45:

I don't need your prayers. Save it for the world, and your misguided self.
Jesus has been waiting for you on this thread. For this reason, the son of God was crucified, taken away your sins that you might be reconciled with God.if you are willing and obedient, you will be saved, but if you reject the offer,you are in danger of HELL fire.shikena!
Re: My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) by sircatherine45(m): 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2022
Desusi:

Jesus has been waiting for you on this thread. For this reason, the son of God was crucified, taken away your sins that you might be reconciled with God.if you are willing and obedient, you will be saved, but if you reject the offer,you are in danger of HELL fire.shikena!

Jesus is not coming again! He his come, AND THAT'S FINAL!!!

Coming to earth to do what?
Re: My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) by Desusi: 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2022
sircatherine45:

Jesus is not coming again! He his come, AND THAT'S FINAL!!!

Coming to earth to do what?
Where do you learn that? In the shrine? Or in the pub? Jesus is coming to judge the world of sin.l know you wouldn't want to hear that. Pls,my brother repent now.Hell will be hotter for sinners who having heard the message and still would not.send me your phone no,so that p can personally minister to you.You need JESUS.
Re: My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) by jehoha696(m): 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2022
olola4:

Bro, with how people are smoking weed everyone respects each other, I was there lastweek during the just concluded felaberation, if someone step on you before you carry head to find out who, the person go don dey say sorry. No fight, no argument. The people there get sense pass people wey no dey smoke and dey pack inside a place like that.

This fela shrine don dey hungry me to go lyk diz
Re: My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) by Revolva(m): 7:39pm On Oct 19, 2022
olola4:

It's free of charge, people watched Nasty-C, Zlatan, Peruzzi, DJ Xclusive and alot of big artistes for free!

Did nasty C perform in dis year felabration last sunday
Re: My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) by sircatherine45(m): 7:41pm On Oct 19, 2022
Desusi:

Where do you learn that? In the shrine? Or in the pub? Jesus is coming to judge the world of sin.l know you wouldn't want to hear that. Pls,my brother repent now.Hell will be hotter for sinners who having heard the message and still would not.send me your phone no,so that p can personally minister to you.You need JESUS.

Jesus has given his next instructions to the righteous on earth. So he's not coming, Oga!

You think Christianity is the only religion in the world? Niggur, you make yourself so ignorant and cheap. Read your Bible deeply to understand the message.

If Na you be Jesus, you go come earth again? Come do wetin? Remember Jesus is pure and unstained, so coming to earth again makes him unpure, and not fit for the coming.

Rapture will happen, but not as you Christians paint it. The Righteous will finally rule the earth, but humans will face wars and plagues before that can happen.

Seek truth from the real Christianity, and not these stupid mushroom churches you retarded folks attend.
Re: My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) by olola4(m): 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2022
Revolva:

Did nasty C perform in dis year felabration last sunday

Yes! he came live and direct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

West African Countries Hate Nigerians? / Accident In Abuja,SUV Catches Fire Due To Fuel Leakage At Police Checkpoint(pics / Aftermath Of Deadly Flooding In Umuoba Anam Community Anambra State (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.