Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,635 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) (37922 Views)

A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) / Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria / Traffic Diversion As President Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) by Sweetvie: 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2022
My question is where in the heck is that smoke coming from? Total blackout for me lipsrsealed
Re: My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) by Revolva(m): 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2022
olola4:

Yes! he came live and direct

I missed that sunday final and how much did they charge to enter .. cos i know only on the final day they pay gate which they will give a tshirt to guests
Re: My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) by olola4(m): 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2022
Revolva:

I missed that sunday final and how much did they charge to enter .. cos i know only on the final day they pay gate which they will give a tshirt to guests

I was hearing “Come and buy your picket 2k” and another angle “come and buy your ticket 5k” , I don’t know the difference but the crowd was too many I couldn’t enter and I came very late, I was actually watching on TV at home but immediately I saw Zlatan on stage around to 11pm, I quickly dressed up to go and see him live but when I got there the crowd at the entrance was too much, I have to go back home to continue watching at the comfort of my home�

I entered for free on Saturday, the crowd was also much but not like Sunday
Re: My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2022
undecided
Re: My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) by Ijb11: 1:49am On Oct 20, 2022
Really
Re: My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) by Revolva(m): 2:22pm On Oct 20, 2022
olola4:

I was hearing “Come and buy your picket 2k” and another angle “come and buy your ticket 5k” , I don’t know the difference but the crowd was too many I couldn’t enter and I came very late, I was actually watching on TV at home but immediately I saw Zlatan on stage around to 11pm, I quickly dressed up to go and see him live but when I got there the crowd at the entrance was too much, I have to go back home to continue watching at the comfort of my home�

I entered for free on Saturday, the crowd was also much but not like Sunday

Ahhahaha the sunday crowd go mad much ....it should be 5k..oga no go gurk for 2k ticket i , e fit be all dose fake ones

Well its over now , the madness go reduce
Re: My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) by Sleekfingers: 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
backnbeta:

Not a healthy environment... every nonsmoking tourist becomes a passive smokerundecided

But you they can buy gas mask, when going there na......
Re: My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) by backnbeta(f): 8:55pm On Oct 20, 2022
Sleekfingers:

But you they can buy gas mask, when going there na......
If I have cause to go there, I will consider that option cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) by Chnbanc: 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2022
EmahBoss:
Fela is a movement, unfortunately died before fully achieving his course.

Respect legend!/
but his legacy lives on
Re: My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) by abbeyfel: 6:07am On Oct 21, 2022
LordIsaac:

No, it just stands as an example of all we teach our JSS1 students never to become. To say the least, a life of hedonism which includes roaming the street with pant and smoking crack 24/7 is nothing short of the definition of juvenile delinquency! grin
Roaming the street with pants? You must be a joke. Funny enough, your great grand children may not know you, but they'll definitely know Fela. Again, that's legendary...

1 Like

Re: My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) by LordIsaac(m): 7:40am On Oct 21, 2022
abbeyfel:
Roaming the street with pants? You must be a joke. Funny enough, your great grand children may not know you, but they'll definitely know Fela. Again, that's legendary...
Knowing Osama Bin Laden is not legendary. Marrying 10+ wives in one day is not legendary. Most importantly, surviving on the inspiration of crack is not legendary. It is just a historical example of what future young people should flee from. grin
Re: My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) by WoroSeeWoro(m): 7:50am On Oct 21, 2022
Afrika shrine...a place to be.....inside is dope and every nigerian need to be there at least every year

1 Like

Re: My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) by abbeyfel: 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2022
LordIsaac:

Knowing Osama Bin Laden is not legendary. Marrying 10+ wives in one day is not legendary. Most importantly, surviving on the inspiration of crack is not legendary. It is just a historical example of what future young people should flee from. grin
This comment obviously shows your shallow life knowledge! How can you even compare Osama and Fela in the first instance? And he did not marry 10 wives. Was 27 wives, and that isn't something a mere man can do. Only legends like him. Have you heard of any scandals in his family? And so you know. Fela never did crack. He was on pure natural! You are speaking from hate or player hating. You don't even know Fela by half. Someone the whole world celebrates is who you are berating. I guess you need proper history class on what Fela really stood for!!

1 Like

Re: My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) by LordIsaac(m): 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2022
abbeyfel:
This comment obviously shows your shallow life knowledge! How can you even compare Osama and Fela in the first instance? And he did not marry 10 wives. Was 27 wives, and that isn't something a mere man can do. Only legends like him. Have you heard of any scandals in his family? And so you know. Fela never did crack. He was on pure natural! You are speaking from hate or player hating. You don't even know Fela by half. Someone the whole world celebrates is who you are berating. I guess you need proper history class on what Fela really stood for!!
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Deadly Flooding In Umuoba Anam Community Anambra State (video) / Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car / Dangote Trailer Kills People At Oji-River In Enugu - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.