Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? (6522 Views)

Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. / See REAL REASONS Why Women Deny Their Husbands Sex. / I Need A Man Right Now Who Can Satify Me In Bed, My Husbands Sex Game Is Zero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by Atolu01: 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2022
The same sex you and your bros used in shaming them misogynistically, when younger? They wouldn't want to have sex with mannerless, wicked, entitled feeling people; who have bashed them at every turn, kept quiet and enabled their kind, and made the world generally unsafe for them; that they are just managing. Delusional, unchained repulsants.
Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by baralatie(m): 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2022
nazicartel:
Since I started doing relationship. Everybody I have dated are always the ones bringing up sex advances. Even if I touch her. She will rush down to it. I'm always surprised when I read people complaining about been denied sex. Like I don't understand
Get married first

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by benqo01(m): 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2022
baralatie:
Reasons A Married Woman Might Not Be Interested In Sex

She's too busy.

You're not on the same page about how important sex is.

She feels pressured.

The kind of sex you're having isn't good for her.

She's not feeling emotionally connected to you.

There are other problems in the relationship.

Your excuses re lame,will you say same thing if s man stop financing the home?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by benqo01(m): 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2022
baralatie:

Get married first

Lol he his still a baby

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by baralatie(m): 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2022
benqo01:

Your excuses re lame,will you say same thing if s man stop financing the home?
How is it lame?

How does a man's decision to stop financing his home correlate with a wife's decision not to have sex with her husband
Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by baralatie(m): 5:11pm On Oct 19, 2022
benqo01:

Lol he his still a baby
No he is a full grown adult who is yet to understand that some homes after getting married experience a different aspect about humand

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by benqo01(m): 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2022
baralatie:

How is it lame?

How does a man's decision to stop financing his home correlate with a wife's decision not to have sex with her husband

Yes it does don't stop d excuses here,if the man gets it outside u will still complain

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by baralatie(m): 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2022
benqo01:

Yes it does don't stop d excuses here,if the man gets it outside u will still complain
Well
You have not explained why the reasons given were lame but rather you have affirmed the reasons from the bolded
Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by Hitwe99: 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2022
op, use your initiative
Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by nazicartel(m): 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2022
baralatie:

Get married first
sure. I believe mine will be fine
Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by baralatie(m): 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2022
nazicartel:
sure. I believe mine will be fine
I follow say a big AMEN

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by nazicartel(m): 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2022
baralatie:

I follow say a big AMEN
Thank you my brother. No marriage is perfect but I have seen good married people living their lives cooly and I have seen many people whose marriages were joined by the devil. Seen men coming home with side chick to sleep in their houses when their wives ain't around. Seen marriages the wives are sleeping with men openly. The husbands knows but can't handle it. Seen the one that spoilt my mood about marriage. I feel this marriage thing is 50/50
Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by baralatie(m): 6:15pm On Oct 19, 2022
nazicartel:
Thank you my brother. No marriage is perfect but I have seen good married people living their lives cooly and I have seen many people whose marriages were joined by the devil. Seen men coming home with side chick to sleep in their houses when their wives ain't around. Seen marriages the wives are sleeping with men openly. The husbands knows but can't handle it. Seen the one that spoilt my mood about marriage. I feel this marriage thing is 50/50
Well
No one can confidently tell the formula for marriage 100%
The only thing he careful of what you pick and invest in.
If the woman is not worth it don't invest
And most especially prayer,prayers and effectual prayers is important
For the beginning of marriage
During marriage and every,every

Don't let what you see raise doubts because those who are enjoying their marriage don't go to the mountaintop to make a hell of noise.it is those who have issues that have no choice but to scream out inorder to stay alive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 19, 2022
nazicartel:
Since I started doing relationship. Everybody I have dated are always the ones bringing up sex advances. Even if I touch her. She will rush down to it. I'm always surprised when I read people complaining about been denied sex. Like I don't understand
This thread is about marriage not relationships.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by AdamuKD: 8:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
Verifiedtrader:
You deny me sex I thow your useless ass out.
Get your T-Mobile esim today to text your whitehead.
You are not yet married. If you marry, you will understand better
Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by AdamuKD: 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2022
nazicartel:
That's how they will be doing till you marry them. The reverse will now be the case. If you are close to any married man, just bring up this topic and you will hear wonder's

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by AdamuKD: 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2022
Atolu01:
The same sex you and your bros used in shaming them misogynistically, when younger? They wouldn't want to have sex with mannerless, wicked, entitled feeling people; who have bashed them at every turn, kept quiet and enabled their kind, and made the world generally unsafe for them; that they are just managing. Delusional, unchained repulsants.
What is this one saying?
Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by kelspinall(m): 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2022
second wife loading....
my next option
Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by Boomboost(m): 9:27pm On Oct 19, 2022
AdamuKD:
It's no longer a topic that most married women loose interest in sex after marriage and start denying their husbands his conjugal rights even if she is comfortable with the marriage

Please married women what is the cause because right now, I am experiencing this in my house even though my marriage is not up to 2 years

Being practical, when your demand is low, her supply will increase. Do shakara, be rude (act the badboy) play games and enjoy company with your other Bros, sometimes sleep alone in a hotel, away from her...

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by Saintmary(f): 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2022
AdamuKD:
It's no longer a topic that most married women loose interest in sex after marriage and start denying their husbands his conjugal rights even if she is comfortable with the marriage

Please married women what is the cause because right now, I am experiencing this in my house even though my marriage is not up to 2 years

1. She has kids to raise

2. You don't clean up often

3. She's no longer attracted to you

4. You don't satisfy her in bed

5. You don't give her enough money
Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by Atolu01: 11:50pm On Oct 19, 2022
AdamuKD:

What is this one saying?

I am not this one. You deserve it.
Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by voidUpdate(m): 1:27am On Oct 20, 2022
Saintmary:

1. She has kids to raise

2. You don't clean up often

3. She's no longer attracted to you

4. You don't satisfy her in bed

5. You don't give her enough money

1. That's no excuse. It's just a phase of life. It's too difficult? Get a maid to raise your child. Lol.
3. Attraction fades over time, too bad, that marriage. Lol.
5. Pay for sex? Lol.
Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by phemmyfour: 5:04am On Oct 20, 2022
AdamuKD:

She's getting it elsewhere

2. You guys ain't in good terms: You can't treat a woman like a trash in the day and want her to submit her body to you in the night.

3. This is the most scary: She doesn't find you appealing SEXUALLY. You're only living like neighbors, sexual attraction = 0
Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by flames007(m): 8:33am On Oct 20, 2022
VictorUSA:
That is how wicked women are. That is how one opened a thread on she denied her uncle of sex.
It's either you're mentally deranged or you're just making a special effort to be unfortunate today. Because how can a normal-thinking man vomit this kinda thrash?
Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by Saintmary(f): 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2022
voidUpdate:

1. That's no excuse. It's just a phase of life. It's too difficult? Get a maid to raise your child. Lol.
3. Attraction fades over time, too bad, that marriage. Lol.
5. Pay for sex? Lol.

He's the one that should understand that his wife is going through a phase in life.

He should not be a fair-weather husband and pitch in to help out with raising the children.

That is why most serious pastors will teach you to deal away with selfishness before getting married but many men are too big to learn.

Everyone with his cup of tea.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by Saintmary(f): 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
phemmyfour:

2. You guys ain't in good terms: You can't treat a woman like a trash in the day and want her to submit her body to you in the night.

3. This is the most scary: She doesn't find you appealing SEXUALLY. You're only living like neighbors, sexual attraction = 0

Your second point is dope

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by baralatie(m): 12:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
Saintmary:

He's the one that should understand that his wife is going through a phase in life.

He should not be a fair-weather husband and pitch in to help out with raising the children.

That is why most serious pastors will teach you to deal away with selfishness before getting married but many men are too big to learn.

Everyone with his cup of tea.
How are you sure that it is not the wife that is been selfish
Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by baralatie(m): 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
phemmyfour:

They should divorce now
Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by Saintmary(f): 12:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
baralatie:

How are you sure that it is not the wife that is been selfish

Has the husband outlined how useful he is at home apart from dropping money?
Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by baralatie(m): 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2022
Saintmary:

Has the husband outlined how useful he is at home apart from dropping money?
And his dropping of money at the home makes him useless?
Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by SPAMBOX7: 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
baralatie:

Hmmm!
I can understand second wife but side chick

Is it not better to just tell her "since sex is no longer in this marriage let us go our seperate ways"
Dem don answer your question you still asking dumb question..why she no go use you
. go ahead and tell her na. Simpo
Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by baralatie(m): 12:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Dem don answer your question you still asking dumb question..why she no go use you
. go ahead and tell her na. Simpo
Hello!
As you like do oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married / Re; Why Should I Get Married? / SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.