Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty (25606 Views)

Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by truthfinder319: 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2022
Corn or no corn you guys are stupid. Your candidate is saying rubbish and you are happy

MonkeyMods:
Nwanne you don't have to continuously explain yourself to any corn eating parasite.

Whether or not they like it you're headed to Aso Rock come 2023
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Period007(m): 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2022
I will pull people out of poverty, Peter Obi

Please watch between 20s to 55s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGP-pfW6oXs
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2022
Nemesis0147:
I’m obident but I think is high time this man stop dishing out figures...he should talk less please.
The video is doctored

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by R0LL0N(m): 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2022
Love this phrase from this gentleman “I was able to move” not like the dictator that command at his tone of his voice “I moved”
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2022
truthfinder319:
Corn or no corn you guys are stupid. Your candidate is saying rubbish and you are happy

The video was doctored

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by 4teenblaq: 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2022
Nemesis0147:
I’m obident but I think is high time this man stop dishing out figures...he should talk less please.

Only, no let them deceive you ooo, na doctored video..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by dazzlingd(m): 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2022
Lmao baba move the whole west Africa out of poverty
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Slynation(m): 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2022
Lwkm... grin cheesy This one off me oO
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Eriokanmi: 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2022
wwwihy:
cheesy

At this point, this man need help
Which man needs help better than urchins. Google the full video and listen. He was referring to a country not Nigeria. The propagandist who posted the video truncated it. Listen again from where he said...the leader of that country was able to 439m out of poverty and in his own [ Obi's) case, he pur 269 people out of poverty. This is nothing but cheap propaganda. Don't fall for it except you're one of the urchins

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Amaggedon: 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2022
wwwihy:
I was able to move 439 million people out of poverty” - Peter Obi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLEDTiuOmTQ

Video link:

https://twitter.com/DivinelyAided/status/1582708693858410496
Wait , did nairaland.com just push this trash to the front Page ?; what sorts of senseles campaign of senselessnes is the owner of Nairaland doing like this ? I spit on the fool that created this stupidity , a spit on the moderator that pushed this to the front page seun osewa . This madness has to stop .

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by blizzers(m): 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2022
These Tinubu Urchins will wail tire… Obi wasn’t even talking about Nigeria in the first place… Do you think those seated in that room are fools? The MODS were supposed to ban this thread for misinformation…Nairaland becoming a fake news site gradually…

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by SirJerrie(m): 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2022
All these propaganda no go help una...

That's the problem with posting short videos, you post videos out of context just to make FALSE claims....
Post the full video...

He never said "I was able to pull..."
He said "Was able to pull..."
What you should ask is "who or what is he referring to"

But because agenda must agend, you cut what he was referring to, just to lie and paint him colours...

How will he lie this kind of lie and you're watching it on this wack YouTube channel created solely for propaganda and lies?

Even the brainless once here rushed to call him names

Keep making him popular

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Benwallt(m): 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2022
wwwihy:
cheesy

Loooooooooool this your comment is murderous and monterous
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by voltron14: 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2022

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Sunnyja: 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2022
blancsn1:
This Pandora kleptomaniac criminal bastard Peter Obi will finish Nigeria with lies. What sort of a foolish bastard in human form is this oloriburuku for God sake ?
Calling someone "foolish bastard" because of politics is to going to the extreme. Same thing you all did to GEJ because you wanted Buhari on seat by fire by force, today how far. You and your likes have lost their voices you were all using in shouting "Sai baba and APC change in 2014!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Freebills12: 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2022
OP of this Forum!
Your forum is to inform us and not misinform us. Scrutinize the information you share to the public!
Obi was referring to MBG which China employed that pull 438 million people out of poverty and India 61 million people out of poverty. How can you share doctored tape? This is the full presentation :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGP-pfW6oXs

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tinubu get shaky hands, Obi get shaky mouth and Atiku get shaky chance of becoming the president. 2023 is covered in the cloud of uncertainty.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Harrynight(m): 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2022
Afamed:

Do not be silly, what is the population of Nigeria that he took 439m Nigerians out of poverty?

Listen to that video properly or get the full video
He didn't say 'I'
Why is the publisher cutting the video?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by smith1985(m): 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Propaganda won't save Apc
hahaha which propaganda are u not seeing the live video? i know u urself is shock about this lying machine hahahaha i can see ur mood now crying who did this to obi leeeeee....hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Indispensable85(m): 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2022
Kikikikikikiki....... Obi my guy
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Davefed(m): 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2022
He said India. APC and propaganda are 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Cryofigbos: 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2022
Ddokie:

U dat have data to watch, what did you hear him say?

Seun, I have been on this platform for over 14 years. I don’t think it’s nice to allow this forum end up being a meeting ground for very unintelligent people. How can a post of this nature be sent to the fp? An obvious lie? Who runs this forum? You or some other guys?

Dis 1 is already on d lose grin grin grin nairaland landlord oloriburuku grin watch the video again werey
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by begoniaa: 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2022
Seun
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
And whoever is the mod responsible for moving threads to the FP, why is this thread still up? undecided

Is NL now an accessory to spreading misinformation and deliberately misleading the public's judgment?

See the lightening speed at which it was moved to the FP. Thread created by 1.30 p.m. and in less than an hour it was already moved to the FP, but topics in favour of Obi will spend days before gracing the FP. Other legit news too will spend weeks before they are touched by a mod. Nawa o.

This is so wrong on all levels.
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by DatAbujaBoy: 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2022
Watch the video from start, he was saying China and India not Nig or himself

They just cut the video half
APC you have failed on this one

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Infomaz(m): 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2022
wwwihy:
cheesy

See as they do cut and paste, then edit to suit your evil agenda. Abeg try det fear God small
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Period007(m): 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2022
Peter Obi was talking about china pulling 439m people out of poverty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMangkVCVYg
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by begoniaa: 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2022
Slynation:
Lwkm... grin cheesy This one off me oO

What's offing you about a fake video?
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by excanny: 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2022
Whiteshield:

Just look at these lying fools. One said it is China, the other idiot said it is India. grin

It's one of those Asian countries, I can't remember but definitely he wasn't talking of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by N3TRAL: 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2022
begoniaa:

And whoever is the mod responsible for moving threads to the FP, why is this thread still up? undecided

Is NL now an accessory to spreading misinformation and deliberately misleading the public's judgment?

See the lightening speed with which it was moved to the FP. Thread created by 1.30 p.m. and in less than an hour it was already moved. Nawa o.

Your tears will fill a tank, religious bigot.

The damage on your fraud can never be undone grin
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by jaytee01(m): 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2022
BATified2023:
Make them first ask him d population of Nigeria

The best way to embarrass peter obi is to give him microphone

At this rate peter obi is going with lies,if his lies are channeled to electricity generation Nigeria will have light 248

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Bhol28: 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2022
This man sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi / Army Deploys 95 Percent Soldiers For 2019 General Elections / Introduction Of N5,000 Note: Nigerians Are Wasting Their Time – Sanusi Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.