Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty (25659 Views)

Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by newnigerdelta00: 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2022
successmatters:
This is true. I am one of them.

Baby liar's

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by MoneyMustBMade(m): 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2022
wwwihy:
I was able to move 439 million people out of poverty” - Peter Obi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLEDTiuOmTQ

Video link:

https://twitter.com/DivinelyAided/status/1582708693858410496

Apc una no dey tire?
Apc looking for way to bring obi down but ending up making alot of mistake
Even tinubu that's having brain health problem can't say this, apc people.
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Feggie3: 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2022
Afamed:

Do not be silly, what is the population of Nigeria that he took 439m Nigerians out of poverty?
You are stupider than the person you quoted. He said MDG pulled 439 million people out of poverty, you deaf imbecīle!
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by SolutionsMed: 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2022
Peter Obi said, "It was through MDGs that China was able to pull 439m people out of poverty. India was able to pull 200m people out of poverty." Your wicked lies and evil propaganda will not work against Peter Obi. Your wicked programmes will backfire against all of you

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Dchampion65: 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
If the statement is true, then the one called 'lying machine' still needs to go for training.

What is our population in Nigeria?
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Morphinne: 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
wwwihy:
cheesy

At this point, this man need help
It’s now beyond redemption grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by PHIPEX(m): 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
wwwihy:

Video link:

You doctored a video that will still keep millions of Nigerians poor and sent it to the front page, guess what when your karma comes you will wail helplessly.
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Dchampion65: 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Nwanne you don't have to continuously explain yourself to any corn eating parasite.

Whether or not they like it you're headed to Aso Rock come 2023

Then what we have seen so far is a child play
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Cajal(m): 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2022
Is out of touch
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by mentor56(m): 3:26pm On Oct 19, 2022
WHY WILL THE MOD PUT A FALSE INFORMAION ON FRONT PAGE, I KEEP SAYING THAT SEUN IS WORKING FOR THE APC

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by PHIPEX(m): 3:26pm On Oct 19, 2022
Dchampion65:
If the statement is true, then the one called 'lying machine' still needs to go for training.

What is our population in Nigeria?
google it, he was referring to China, the video was doctored

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by tsdarkside(m): 3:26pm On Oct 19, 2022
herkeem:

But is it up to 439 million

accordin to obi,it is....
he knows the correct figures....

am not even sure i understood him that well sef,with that his voice....
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by ejimatic: 3:26pm On Oct 19, 2022
wwwihy:

Video link:

This person can lie fir Africa....Let continue with the biud up!
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by begoniaa: 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2022
Onyeluxury:
This is what this place has degenerated into ...just for the sake of cheap smear campaign

Likeee, within minutes. Even on Twitter too, they quoted the tweet to rebroadcast it.

To say this is pathetic is an understatement. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by reddingtonblack: 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2022
Rapuru14:
He was referring to another country Mr Irchin

Okay ! which country ?? do you even have an idea of what 439million is ?

No country in africa or europe has 400+ million population, even america is jus 338+

Let even assume he is talking about china or india is it even feasible that one man can pull 40% of the population out of poverty

Na Peter obi suppose born pocohantas made magnoliaa come be her blood sistas

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Chikarata2020(m): 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2022
People can't even listen to the video. He was talking about a particular agenda by a government leader of a country that removed millions from poverty
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Olabest911: 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2022
I would have love to vote this man if he had chosen LIE MOHAMMED as his running mate!
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Eriokanmi: 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2022
N3TRAL:

Mr identity theft and misrepresentation.

There are 2 options left for you:

Live and watch Jagaban become your President or go drink poisoned communion and die grin
I wish you well , I won't curse you. Its not necessary. I'd live and see Obi's presidency by God's grace. Obi was referring to China in that video on the millions of Chinese her leader pulled out of poverty. The OP shouldn't have cut that oortion off. Is Nigerian population up to that figure? You guys should stop all these cheap propaganda. It eint elect Emilokan, neither would it change people's minds.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by MonkeyMods(m): 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2022
truthfinder319:
Corn or no corn you guys are stupid. Your candidate is saying rubbish and you are happy

Your candidate is perpetually high on drugs and making slurred speech. How about that?
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Period007(m): 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2022
Nemesis0147:
I’m obident but I think is high time this man stop dishing out figures...he should talk less please.
Watch the real video.
He was talking about china. Don't mind the nairaland mods and their propaganda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMangkVCVYg

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by tsdarkside(m): 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2022
Nemesis0147:
I’m obident but I think is high time this man stop dishing out figures...he should talk less please.

did he realy said that many millions....??
i didnt understood well what he said.... undecided undecided
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Randomgist(m): 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
APC spend their money and time just to propagate lies. Lies all the time. Spending time to doctor as video just to create something to console yourselves. Sorry it's not Nigeria s fault that you have nothing to campaign with, Nigerians are wiser now. Try another one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by pacesetting: 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
Did you watch the video, or you are also one of the blind bats?
ejimatic:
This person can lie fir Africa....Let continue with the biud up!
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by MonkeyMods(m): 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
olaoye15:

I guess your are talking about the Aso Rock in your father's house. With his lie lie attitude, the only place is guaranteed of him is he'll fire.

Yes he's the president of your father and his generations come 2023
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by edungene7: 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tinubu urchins can only deceive themselves we know the truth the video was doctored obi is not that dumb
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Period007(m): 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
reddingtonblack:

Okay ! which country ?? do you even have an idea of what 439million is ?

No country in africa or europe has 400+ million population, even america is jus 338+

Let even assume he is talking about china or india is it even feasible that one man can pull 40% of the population out of poverty

Na Peter obi suppose born pocohantas made magnoliaa come be her blood sistas
He was talking about china.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMangkVCVYg

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Temptee101(m): 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
Bunch of urchins

He said, "china was able to move 400 million out of poverty through MDG"

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by drlateef: 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
maxist2020:
He meant MDG was able to move 439 million people out of poverty.

I was able to move…..thats what i heard.
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by KGD10: 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I'm happy you mentioned China, which he was referring to , not Nigeria. You and I know Nigerian population is plus 200pm nah. It was only the 269 people he credited to himself . Easy ę joo grin

Tbh I didn't even hear what he mentioned tbh. I was only talking from your premises.

All I heard was "I won number 1" with mgd bla bla bla with China and was able to pull 439mil out of poverty. Was he saying China implemented his idea to pull 439 mill of their people out of poverty or used the idea to help to pull 439mil Nigerians out of poverty. I can't understand TBH. Anyway, everything na lamba!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by drlateef: 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2022
For more jokes, text O.B.I to 419.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by kk2027: 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2022
nairaland has since lost its glory

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by N3TRAL: 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I wish you well , I won't curse you. Its not necessary. I'd live and see Obi's presidency by God's grace. Obi was referring to China in that video on the millions of Chinese her leader pulled out of poverty. The OP shouldn't have cut that oortion off. Is Nigerian population up to that figure? You guys should stop all these cheap propaganda. It eint elect Emilokan, neither would it change people's minds.

Bitter leaf soup.

Fake small boy claiming big man.

Tinubu is your next President. Say Amen grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) / Omisore, Omoworare May Determine Winner Of Osun Rerun Election / Osinbajo Never Prayed For Buhari To Die In RCCG - Laolu Akande To Festus Adebayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.