Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

How Do I Forgive Him? - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Forgive Him? (64203 Views)

Should I Forgive Her? / Should I Forgive Him? / Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by culf: 8:01am On Oct 25, 2022
HardMirror:
the girl is just a girl. Still young and stupid. Women cheat their husbands all the time we over look it. Women are indeed useless.

Husband said you people should buy land together but you must be selfish. Na wa o. The husband is even a good man. Trust me i will never beg such a useless girl

no vex again, calm down please. She needs freedom na so she should enjoy it because I don't see the man going after her to beg once she leaves.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by wirinet(m): 8:03am On Oct 25, 2022
Emescot:
Where una dey see this kind women, I swear if I was the husband, I will just send you the 200k and thats the end of the marriage.

Because of ordinary 200k that I collected for acting as an agent?

One thing is clear here, you don't love that man,you only need him because you are pregnant, you are lucky he is begging you. I won't do it, 80% other men to won't beg you.

If you go back Omo ale ni e.

Me sef, I don dey vex. My wife go commot N10k for where I dey hide money yesterday without asking me, say gas don finish. This morning I come dey look for money.
My mama must hear this. I am leaving the house for 2 months.
I will never forgive her. It's my money

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Kavod: 8:04am On Oct 25, 2022
Registeredguest:
I'm a lady in my mid- twenties, I got married aged 22, (always wanted to marry early) on the second year of our marriage we were blessed with a baby, parked to our house and things were rosy. I have always been a workaholic due to that I have never lack as a young lady in terms of finance.

I have always helped him in his house projects, might not be much 100k, 50k, 20k when need be. I never siphoned my money to myself, as a young lady I envisioned my pretty little family on my head, (3 children, handsome husband and pretty wife with a fine car living happily)

Now to the main problem,I think it all started when he told me he has seen a genuine plot of land that we should buy it together, I told him no, I want the land all by myself I have money to pay for it, (just want to have something tangible for myself alone) he said no problem.He sent me an account number of the seller I sent 600k to the seller.we did the necessary documents and everyone was happy.

After some weeks, I decided to dig around his phone then I discovered that the account I sent the 600k to, refunded 200k back to my husband, woke him up instantly I demanded for an explanation.he story no make sense. I was heartbroken, for months I was hurt...the two families got involved and settled the issue.money I no see...

Ever since this issue happened,the home has not been peaceful, fighting everyday. I find it so difficult to forgive him. I insult him, he insults me, he broke my phone, I break his door...I was demanded for an apology he says
"I'm his wife, no be today man dey collect him wife money, he say woman go build house for him husband no ear no go hear" those things hurt me more... everyday was fight, I parked out,I went to my sister's place,he didn't call, he didn't reach out.

3 weeks after I parked I discovered I was pregnant,and informed him immediately through text.i stayed at my sister's place for 2 months no word from him... I decide to rent my own place,I rented a place and went to his house to park my remaining stuff,I meet him home,as soon as he sees I came with a truck to park my things he knelt down and started begging me...I was like,na today I commot for your house why now? He say he think say I dey play, he no think say I serious like this,for good two months you didn't say anything why now...with enough dragging I parked my things to my new rented apartment... since the day I park till now this man has not allowed me rest,his family members has been calling me to come back home, his dad came from the village to plead on his behalf.

My dad is insisting I should not go back...I'm now 6 months pregnant ,I need a father in my children's life.im finding it difficult to forgive him,I'm struggling within myself to forgive and trust this man again.

How can I let go of the past and move back with him...I decided to pay him a visit on Friday,he was happy I came,he did everything possible to show me he has changed but that feeling of betrayal and hurt is there.i left there this morning with querrell,I know I started the querrell,but I can't just seem to forgive him.please I need your help and advice on this pressing issue of mine.

No insult please, I have cried enough.
NOTHING I HATE MORE THAN PARENTS PUTING THEIR KIDS THROUGH EMOTIONAL TRAUMA ALL BECAUSE OF MONEY? BOTH OF YOU HAVR FAILED... WAIT 200K? HOW MUCH THEM DE SELL DOGS? 200K HMMM IF 200K CAN BRING SUCH DRAMA, WASTE OF FUNDS (HOW MUCH DID YOU SPEND ON YOUR NEW APARTMENT AND RELOCATION?) 200K AWOOOOH...... THATS IF IT COMES TO ACTUAL INFEDELITY THEN THAT ONE NA WAR, AND YOUR FATHER NOR TRY AT ALLLLLLL.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by chimaxx: 8:05am On Oct 25, 2022
My submission is that at 22 you were very immature for marriage, you didn't even understand the concept of marriage and the little money you have was controlling you, that man was the most unfortunate man, you are the one that pushed you presumed husband to do what he did, because he made him feel that the relationship between you and him is a business partnership, A man found a land to buy for his family asked the wife to assist him buy out the land but the wife said no she want the land to herself. What this means that you have been processing and preparing divorce in your mind before the incident, and the man having realised that decided to deal with you the same manner by and collected share from the proceed of the business, you are the one who cheated him of the land he found and because you hard all the money , this man saw you as family but you never see him as one, I will never tolerate your sense of division in the family if am to be your husband, he was weak to tolerate you may be because he loves you so much and that is his greatest undoing. Your expecting him to ask you to come back in the house when you left the house initially when he never ask you to move out.
You have some growing to do, better grow up and get married not getting married before growing.

Modified: ask you mother if she was isolating and separating her own property inside the husband's home.
How can your husband`s project be referred as his project by you? Damn!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Kavod: 8:05am On Oct 25, 2022
Registeredguest:
I'm a lady in my mid- twenties, I got married aged 22, (always wanted to marry early) on the second year of our marriage we were blessed with a baby, parked to our house and things were rosy. I have always been a workaholic due to that I have never lack as a young lady in terms of finance.

I have always helped him in his house projects, might not be much 100k, 50k, 20k when need be. I never siphoned my money to myself, as a young lady I envisioned my pretty little family on my head, (3 children, handsome husband and pretty wife with a fine car living happily)

Now to the main problem,I think it all started when he told me he has seen a genuine plot of land that we should buy it together, I told him no, I want the land all by myself I have money to pay for it, (just want to have something tangible for myself alone) he said no problem.He sent me an account number of the seller I sent 600k to the seller.we did the necessary documents and everyone was happy.

After some weeks, I decided to dig around his phone then I discovered that the account I sent the 600k to, refunded 200k back to my husband, woke him up instantly I demanded for an explanation.he story no make sense. I was heartbroken, for months I was hurt...the two families got involved and settled the issue.money I no see...

Ever since this issue happened,the home has not been peaceful, fighting everyday. I find it so difficult to forgive him. I insult him, he insults me, he broke my phone, I break his door...I was demanded for an apology he says
"I'm his wife, no be today man dey collect him wife money, he say woman go build house for him husband no ear no go hear" those things hurt me more... everyday was fight, I parked out,I went to my sister's place,he didn't call, he didn't reach out.

3 weeks after I parked I discovered I was pregnant,and informed him immediately through text.i stayed at my sister's place for 2 months no word from him... I decide to rent my own place,I rented a place and went to his house to park my remaining stuff,I meet him home,as soon as he sees I came with a truck to park my things he knelt down and started begging me...I was like,na today I commot for your house why now? He say he think say I dey play, he no think say I serious like this,for good two months you didn't say anything why now...with enough dragging I parked my things to my new rented apartment... since the day I park till now this man has not allowed me rest,his family members has been calling me to come back home, his dad came from the village to plead on his behalf.

My dad is insisting I should not go back...I'm now 6 months pregnant ,I need a father in my children's life.im finding it difficult to forgive him,I'm struggling within myself to forgive and trust this man again.

How can I let go of the past and move back with him...I decided to pay him a visit on Friday,he was happy I came,he did everything possible to show me he has changed but that feeling of betrayal and hurt is there.i left there this morning with querrell,I know I started the querrell,but I can't just seem to forgive him.please I need your help and advice on this pressing issue of mine.

YOUR FATHER IS THE REAL ORIGINAL AGBAYA.....
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by semmyk(m): 8:06am On Oct 25, 2022
Hard truth. What's glaringly missing in most nowadays ... these days of social sensationalism
Fahvvy:
Marriage is not relationship o that you can brezz in and out as you wish undecided...
Marriage will test and stretch you farther than anything else will undecided..

On a more serious note...
It's clear and glaring that you don't consider yourself as a team? undecided...

Let's look at your write up undecided...

I have always helped him in his house projects,might not be much 100k,50k,20k when need be,I never siphoned my money to myself,as a young lady I envisioned my pretty little family on my head,(3 children, handsome husband and pretty wife with a fine car living happily)

Now to the main problem,I think it all started when he told me he has seen a genuine plot of land that "we" should buy it together,I told him no,I want the land all by myself I have money to pay for it,( just want to have something tangible for myself alone) he said no problem.He sent me an account number of the seller I sent 600k to the seller."we" did the necessary documents and everyone was happy.

So even when "two have become one" you still act as if you guys are not a team undecided...

The only time the word "we" appeared there, it was because it was suggested by your hubby undecided...

So while he sees you guys as a team, you see yourself as competitors undecided...

Until you change your mindset, it's best you don't go back undecided...

I'm not trying to excuse your hubby's actions, however, if you intend to go back with this mindset of unforgiveness, disunity and distrust, just be prepared for everyday quarrel undecided...

And that too will affect your kids undecided...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Ifakiland(m): 8:06am On Oct 25, 2022
Registeredguest:

So you left your husband cos of 200k.....go find anoda man simple as you no wan get sense for marriage

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by culf: 8:07am On Oct 25, 2022
akanbiaa:
Directly or indirectly you support the husband and perhaps you will see nothing wrong in the future if you have a daughter that struggles to send you financial support and ends up with guy that dupes her like the OP's husband.

Are you married? I will never ask my daughter to leave her marriage because of such reason, never. Who is the man making the money for? if he is not responsible or taking care of his family its a different thing.
Do we even know what marriage entails. Na una make people no wan de marry again! Marriage is not for children.
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Dreal1247: 8:07am On Oct 25, 2022
Registeredguest:

If indeed this is a true story, send a personal message to my box. But if not, please forget it.
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by OurSeun(m): 8:08am On Oct 25, 2022
MufasaLion:
You don't need such a stupid, lazy, insensitive and selfish man in your life or your kids'. Move on and continue to provide for yourself and your kids. He abandoned you for months and was trying to manipulate you emotionally when you went to pack things, don't be deceived.

Don't let his family's plead to deceive you. That man can never change. That's his personality and once you go back and deliver that baby, you will be trapped!

You can do well without him! Marriage is not an achievement. There are many successful people in the world raised by single mothers. Don't let the society define your happiness!

DÀ BÍ MO'SÉ DÀ (be in my state)
You are a destroyer rather a problem solver, the OP needs am advice that will solve his current state, [/b]but the your opinion will rather add salt to injury[b]

Please OP forgive him,nput yourself in his shoes, if you are to be the one.
Remember table might turn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Emescot(m): 8:10am On Oct 25, 2022
wirinet:

Me sef, I don dey vex. My wife go commot N10k for where I dey hide money yesterday without asking me, say gas don finish. This morning I come dey look for money.
My mama must hear this. I am leaving the house for 2 months.
I will never forgive her. It's my money

Your wife will report you to the whole community, and they will call you a useless man, and if you did the same thing to her they will still call you a useless man.

This life sha.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Ifakiland(m): 8:10am On Oct 25, 2022
Romanoff:

It's Stockholm syndrome sis.
Werey nobody forced you guys to get married....if you can't be offended stay in your father's house and be single.
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Kingd6th: 8:11am On Oct 25, 2022
This is the best advice u need
Fahvvy:
How do you forgive him?
By forgiving him na grin...

Marriage is not relationship o that you can brezz in and out as you wish undecided...

I have always helped him in his house projects,might not be much 100k,50k,20k when need be,I never siphoned my money to myself,as a young lady I envisioned my pretty little family on my head,(3 children, handsome husband and pretty wife with a fine car living happily)

Now to the main problem,I think it all started when he told me he has seen a genuine plot of land that "we" should buy it together,I told him no,I want the land all by myself I have money to pay for it,( just want to have something tangible for myself alone) he said no problem.He sent me an account number of the seller I sent 600k to the seller."we" did the necessary documents and everyone was happy.

So even when "two have become one" you still act as if you guys are not a team undecided...

The only time the word "we" appeared there, it was because it was suggested by your hubby undecided...

So while he sees you guys as a team, you see yourself as competitors undecided...

I'm not trying to excuse your hubby's actions, however, if you intend to go back with this mindset of unforgiveness, disunity and distrust, just be prepared for everyday quarrel undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Romanoff(f): 8:12am On Oct 25, 2022
Ifakiland:

Werey nobody forced you guys to get married....if you can't be offended stay in your father's house and be single.

Ode, why don't you people bring the same energy when you're offended?

No be una dey come lament here pass?

If una no get mind to marry make una keep unasef where una dey.

Radarada.
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by favour32(m): 8:18am On Oct 25, 2022
SETTLE MATTER WITH YA HUSBAND. IF YOU DO OTHERWISE, YOU GO KNOW SAY THAT N200K NA SMALL MONEY.
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Ifakiland(m): 8:18am On Oct 25, 2022
Romanoff:

Ode, why don't you people bring the same energy when you're offended?

No be una dey come lament here pass?

If una no get mind to marry make una keep unasef where una dey.

Radarada.
Opounu forming woke....you will lass lass beg for marriage
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by deept(m): 8:19am On Oct 25, 2022
Fahvvy:
How do you forgive him?
By forgiving him na grin...

This.

If you want to put a price on all the wahala and emotional trauma, it will be in the millions compared to the 200k that started the whole wahala.

People need to grow up before they get married.a marriage is not a bed of roses.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Romanoff(f): 8:21am On Oct 25, 2022
Ifakiland:

Opounu forming woke....you will lass lass beg for marriage

Rotfl.

Marriage wey we done dey for years?

Tell that to small small girls that you're hoping to use one yeye marriage to keep in bondage.

Not a grown woman who married a man with sense and married with intentionality.

Shior.
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Godsown0: 8:24am On Oct 25, 2022
voidUpdate:

This happens when the woman is the provider. Very strange to me.
Just imagine the nonsense she’s saying? Nawa

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by godofuck231: 8:24am On Oct 25, 2022
Tinubuagbado:
Cry no more and be strong.

You may not need to go back now till after your delivery.

Make yourself happy so you don't have bp which is very common in pregnant women.

Take time to heal first and tell yourself that most men can can do such but its not a bug deal.

Remember he didn't cheat with other women so eating your money is a lesser sin.

Finally, find a place in your heart to forgive him and let it go.

j been de plan to strangle you when buying see Tinubu, bug this your advice make me reconsider the strangulation, good one
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Olam09(m): 8:27am On Oct 25, 2022
Registeredguest:

I don't think what he did should have warrant this.. but I'll tell you the truth, he loves you. Most of the time women do take money from their husbands dubiously but we hardly make noise about that, we may even joke about that. At some point my mama go use cunning way collect money from my papa as long as he's blessed financially he won't mind. You wasn't supposed to take it personal, i didn't see anything bad in what your husband did. What if he later bargained on the land and kept the change as his own. Please try thinking like a rich human. Most of the times all this artisans do add unnecessary money in their quotations but rich people won't mind, as long as they gon' do a great job for them. Just forgive your husband and count it as nothing. Thanks!
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Oduduwa707: 8:29am On Oct 25, 2022
Riverrun:

Though you said no insult, I am sorry I would still insult you. YOU ARE A FOOLISH WOMAN.

If I was your husband, the day you packed out is the day the marriage ends for real. So when your children grow and ask you why you left their father then you open your mouth to say this nonsense you wrote up there.

Just imagine this rubbish, what your husband did was business though as family he was not supposed to add something in your case.
But all the same, the 200k he collected is still in the family.

Your husband does things for you with his money, this is normal to you.
Him benefiting from your money should not be a reason for you to throw tantrums. If you check well how he spent the money you will still see that more than 60% of that money was consumed by you directly or indirectly.

You go about disgracing your family for paltry sum. Something that can be resolved in-house, now everyone knows how wicked, unforgiving and stingy you are that even your husband had to lie to get something from you.

You are pregnant now you remember your children needs a father in their life. Why don't your money play the role of a father?

See if you know you are coming back without forgetting that matter totally you better remain where you are. Don't come and give that man headache. The poor man must have thought he married a help meet.

Infact you are vexing me, go.

God bless you for real! This is what I was expecting from pple with common sense.

Very useless lady! angry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by baur(m): 8:33am On Oct 25, 2022
You can forgive him but don't ever trust him.
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Monman56: 8:35am On Oct 25, 2022
Dear, I would be honest with you. You messed up big time. Over the years I realise that how people react to issues ends up messing the original problem itself.

Think about this

Weigh actions and consequences.

Action- 200k was collected indirectly from you.
But the current consequences
Consequences-
lost peace and harmony
Have a broken home
Children will grow up with a disfunctional family.

I fear what the effect of separation will have on the life of these children. I've spoken to lots of people battling with the effects of childhood broken marriages.

Marriage is on the basis of love and commitment. You can read 1cor 13 about what love truely is. Love forgives easily.

My dear is 200k worth your marriage, your children's healthy well bringing.

All I see is 2 people with strong pride and one very unforgiving person.

I can type more but I think its the solution you want.
Go back, ask for forgiveness and receive his forgiveness, get a marriage counselor to help the marriage get better because I know there is more to the issue than 200k.
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:36am On Oct 25, 2022
No insult, since I will consider and talk to you like my sister. Call Dad to his senses, tell him you will both regret it if it continue like this. What do we call your marital status ?

You dey pack, dem dey beg u, imagine a Man going on his knees ,haba. God bless us oh....money don dey disgrace man since Adams days.

If you want park you things for some niggers, Na dem go dey help you pack am fast. Make better things enter house.

Because of 200,000 thousand Naira ? Haba!!! less than 300$? Man hustle you 200K,u see alert, all you need to say is guy, where is my 50% share of the returns. if na agent and the agent get 200K u go kill am, u sari him bargaining power?

Abeg go cool down.

Look the current UK PM na him Rich father inlaw they lay all the moves oh, and dem no kill am unto that.

At a time I have my junior sister and her hubby on steady salary,now imagine they are in better position financially.

Sis call your man and tell him you are truly sorry, go back to his house. Tell him when ever is ready, you and him go pack the property from your rented apartment back home..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by womaniser(m): 8:37am On Oct 25, 2022
Tinubuagbado:
Cry no more and be strong.

You may not need to go back now till after your delivery.

Make yourself happy so you don't have bp which is very common in pregnant women.

Take time to heal first and tell yourself that most men can can do such but its not a bug deal.

Remember he didn't cheat with other women so eating your money is a lesser sin.

Finally, find a place in your heart to forgive him and let it go.

For two months, that man has definitely cheated. He used that time to re enact an enjoy some bachelor freedom lifestyle. Some many husbands crave for.

This is what snooping around and pride causes. If she concluded the deal and closed that chapter, all this investigation and bad blood won't be needed.
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by godofuck231: 8:37am On Oct 25, 2022
Registeredguest:

men have secrets ,unknowingly he might have bought a land or tried to invest and it failed due to a lack of business accumen but to you taking what you worked for hurts you like a cheated lover , let it go , the next time his family contacts you let your father accept a meeting first then let them know about your pregnancy, the great respect you gave your father makes you a jewel to your husband and your father and may his blessings of his fathers before his fill your river pot with not only water but more fishes , may your husband understand the lux of light you carry and walk with you hand in hand to a happy future ,
Go back to him with the guidance of your father and let him be aware of the baby ,
He must appease you with a gift , make that your recompense
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by emanobis(m): 8:38am On Oct 25, 2022
Yes...your anger is justified but let it go please

For your husband to obtain such an amount from you and when he knows very well that you have always supported him, that was very wrong but all I see here is a very proud man who doesn't want to accept his wrongs...but just let go and forgive him.

Desist from having exchange of words with him, it can't solve any problem, rather it escalates the bitterness and anger.

Just calm down and pretend to ignore him for sometime, he will definitely come around.

Remain blessed
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Oduduwa707: 8:40am On Oct 25, 2022
OP, you're indeed very, very useless!

Your family are even more useless than you are.

You're the reason men maltreat their wives. Bastard! angry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by halphis2010: 8:40am On Oct 25, 2022
Enough has been said. And I must commend the commentators for their sensible responses. However note this little contribution of mine.
1. You are not wrong to have requested that you own the land to yourself. Though the husband might feel bad most especially if at the time he made the proposition he's not financially capable.
2. But then, it is not really advised that couples dig deep into their partners affairs. Digging deep will result to unfathomable discoveries. Just in your own case. Imagine you didn't search his phone, we won't be here for this discourse.
3. If our parents pack out at every little issues I doubt if anyone will grow up seeing his/her parents together. Rather than packing out, you could have deviced a means to get *5 of your money back from him.
4. And to now say that you discovered you are pregnant few days later. Nd most amazing part is your husband still didn't deny or accuse you of infidelity, it shows beyond this flaw of his, he's a responsible and mature guy. Even you have confessed you don't want your children to grow up without fatherly love. And to think another man will take care of your children like his own is very wrong.
5. I think both yourself and your husband acted childish in this regard. At any point in marriage where you no longer feel comfortable settling your differences within yourselves. Particularly one that is not life threatening, then you are inviting devil to your marriage. Imagine his father came all the way from the village pleading for your return but your father insisted you should not return. After all, it is your marriage.

Finally in your best interest, it is important that you first forgive yourself because even by now I am sure you have hurt yourself in the process of trying to take revenge. He has begged afor forgiveness,and you don't want a divided home. It is evident even you have missed the father of your children. It is best in the interest of everyone that you return to your husband. Thus turn to God in prayer and seek His divine guidance.
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Johnbauer(m): 8:42am On Oct 25, 2022
Marriage is not a fling, it's a personal investment. Use the same energy you used in acquiring that land to work in your marriage. Do you think you are perfect? Work in you and your partner imperfections and enjoy a good life.. don't jump from one marriage to another, don't confuse your kids and create a lifelong problem
Rozross:
You readily forgive those you love without a doubting spirit. You are kind of toxic, even me that like trouble dont know how to keep grudges, before the next day as e long reach, i've forgotten that we even had issues. Marriage isnt relationship, learn to accept your partner's flaws and weaknesses and forgive them each time their weaknesses is taking it's toll on them. This one isn't even a big issue sef, its you who has been complicating things. He's sorry and begging you for forgiveness and you still dont want to forgive him, what else do you want? His head? Abeg work on your unforgiven spirit.
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Obidient4life3: 8:45am On Oct 25, 2022
Ayemileto:

Have you thought of the possibility that the land seller might be giving referral commission normal normal, and not necessarily that the husband planned it with him/her?

Getting commission for referring people is something common in our society today, and you don't have to plan it with any seller to get the commission. In fact, most people already include price for paying referral commission as part of their goods price. This is the reason why you'll see stuffs like, "Refer someone and get X amount".

For all we know, there might not be any "conspiracy to defraud" her. The seller could have sent him the commission, as he might have done if any other person he refers buys a land.

No commission can be worth 50% of the land. If the man was not wrong he would have defended himself properly. His promising to pay back the money shows he was wrong in that aspect.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27) (Reply)

My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court / Man Marries His Crush Of 6 Years, Then Grabs Her Butt - PICS / Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.