Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,529 members, 7,823,308 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

How Do I Forgive Him? - Family (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Forgive Him? (64395 Views)

Should I Forgive Her? / Should I Forgive Him? / Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by ayorboy(m): 9:30am On Oct 25, 2022
And what will you gain if you successfully break her home, he is stupid and lazy, yet they move to the house he built after two years of marriage, do you read the post very well? You are the insensitive here.
MufasaLion:
You don't need such a stupid, lazy, insensitive and selfish man in your life or your kids'. Move on and continue to provide for yourself and your kids. He abandoned you for months and was trying to manipulate you emotionally when you went to pack things, don't be deceived.

Don't let his family's plead to deceive you. That man can never change. That's his personality and once you go back and deliver that baby, you will be trapped!

You can do well without him! Marriage is not an achievement. There are many successful people in the world raised by single mothers. Don't let the society define your happiness!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by seyigiggle: 9:30am On Oct 25, 2022
this matter is sort of irrelevant to me because this is what most women do . infact 99.90% Even you are likely guilty of it

by the way when it comes to matter as this, in as much as what the husband did was wrong, you should expect this kind of development on matter of ASSET ACQUISITION. Anyone could swindle you.
you would have been swindle by agents.
So, if it is agent, you would go and arrest him on issues of offer and acceptance?
pls go and reconcile with your husband make una fit dey use am joke together for future.

my own case sef, na family member connive to swindle me.
the matter pain me, but nobody hear am sef aside my close pals.

PLS TAKE NOTE FROM PURCHASE OF LAND TO COMPLETION OF BUILDING PROJECT, MY SISTER BE PREPARED TO BE SWINDLED HENCE SHINE YOUR EYES

by the way Parental influence contributes to high rate of divorce. imagine the Father encouraging her to move out of her Husband's house for his own selfish reason.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by SA25(m): 9:31am On Oct 25, 2022
That is only problem when woman have enough than husband, the arrogant is too much, did u know reason why God has been good to you? U don’t break up because of cheating, only because of small change,
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Olumaeme: 9:34am On Oct 25, 2022
Please don't go back now, he will use your eye to see pepper.

Someone that didn't reach out to you when you were pregnant until you came to pack your things.

A woman is at their weakest point during pregnancy and just imagine you go back and one midnight you are in pain and refuse to help you and leave you to d*e.

Wait, give birth and heal, you can use the opportunity to see how he behaves which will make it very easy to now make your decision finally.

You see in this life, you must learn to take some small pain now, so that you can avoid a longer pain and suffering in the future. I am very happy that you can fend for yourself, and also have a family to stand my you especially your father. You don't know how lucky and blessed you are. When your a Man can see that the woman's father is present and don't play with their daughters, the probability of those men misbehaving is very minimal, because they know what can happen to them.

The most important thing now is to be patient, and make sure your mind is at peace, this is not your fault, you will be fine eventually.
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Xedmark: 9:41am On Oct 25, 2022
OP You are a big fool to have packed out of your husband's house because of that, and i'm sure you fall into the categories of I"ya Mulika"...Categories of illiterates. There's no big deal in what your husband did cos alot of men have done that and the world didn't end. I'm not saying what your husband did is good but you took things too far. You could have politely express your emotion when you discovered the scam your husband ran on you and patiently wait for him to pay back the money, but since you got married at the age of 22years because of sweet prick and love for independent life when you're are not even ripe. I just pity your 3kids plus the unborn child. You will be shocked when the man finally move on with someone else your eyes will open then your award of the biggest FOOL will be ready and available. Ooops!! I almost forgot shout out to the person who composed and typed the write up for you although it wasn't perfect but he/she covered you one way or the other.
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Map1(m): 9:42am On Oct 25, 2022
Fahvvy:
How do you forgive him?
By forgiving him na grin...

Marriage is not relationship o that you can brezz in and out as you wish undecided...
Marriage will test and stretch you farther than anything else will undecided..

On a more serious note...
It's clear and glaring that you don't consider yourself as a team? undecided...

Let's look at your write up undecided...

I have always helped him in his house projects,might not be much 100k,50k,20k when need be,I never siphoned my money to myself,as a young lady I envisioned my pretty little family on my head,(3 children, handsome husband and pretty wife with a fine car living happily)

Now to the main problem,I think it all started when he told me he has seen a genuine plot of land that "we" should buy it together,I told him no,I want the land all by myself I have money to pay for it,( just want to have something tangible for myself alone) he said no problem.He sent me an account number of the seller I sent 600k to the seller."we" did the necessary documents and everyone was happy.

So even when "two have become one" you still act as if you guys are not a team undecided...

The only time the word "we" appeared there, it was because it was suggested by your hubby undecided...

So while he sees you guys as a team, you see yourself as competitors undecided...

Until you change your mindset, it's best you don't go back undecided...

I'm not trying to excuse your hubby's actions, however, if you intend to go back with this mindset of unforgiveness, disunity and distrust, just be prepared for everyday quarrel undecided...

And that too will affect your kids undecided...
Really love your analysis, you 99 percent of women are selfish and wicked although her husband betrayed her trust,the built House they are living who owns it?it still belong to the wife and their kids,the money won't be spend by the man alone so why packing out of the home?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by SURElee(f): 9:42am On Oct 25, 2022
Registeredguest:
I'm a lady in my mid- twenties, I got married aged 22, (always wanted to marry early) on the second year of our marriage we were blessed with a baby, parked to our house and things were rosy. I have always been a workaholic due to that I have never lack as a young lady in terms of finance.

I have always helped him in his house projects, might not be much 100k, 50k, 20k when need be. I never siphoned my money to myself, as a young lady I envisioned my pretty little family on my head, (3 children, handsome husband and pretty wife with a fine car living happily)

Now to the main problem,I think it all started when he told me he has seen a genuine plot of land that we should buy it together, I told him no, I want the land all by myself I have money to pay for it, (just want to have something tangible for myself alone) he said no problem.He sent me an account number of the seller I sent 600k to the seller.we did the necessary documents and everyone was happy.

After some weeks, I decided to dig around his phone then I discovered that the account I sent the 600k to, refunded 200k back to my husband, woke him up instantly I demanded for an explanation.he story no make sense. I was heartbroken, for months I was hurt...the two families got involved and settled the issue.money I no see...

Ever since this issue happened,the home has not been peaceful, fighting everyday. I find it so difficult to forgive him. I insult him, he insults me, he broke my phone, I break his door...I was demanded for an apology he says
"I'm his wife, no be today man dey collect him wife money, he say woman go build house for him husband no ear no go hear" those things hurt me more... everyday was fight, I parked out,I went to my sister's place,he didn't call, he didn't reach out.

3 weeks after I parked I discovered I was pregnant,and informed him immediately through text.i stayed at my sister's place for 2 months no word from him... I decide to rent my own place,I rented a place and went to his house to park my remaining stuff,I meet him home,as soon as he sees I came with a truck to park my things he knelt down and started begging me...I was like,na today I commot for your house why now? He say he think say I dey play, he no think say I serious like this,for good two months you didn't say anything why now...with enough dragging I parked my things to my new rented apartment... since the day I park till now this man has not allowed me rest,his family members has been calling me to come back home, his dad came from the village to plead on his behalf.

My dad is insisting I should not go back...I'm now 6 months pregnant ,I need a father in my children's life.im finding it difficult to forgive him,I'm struggling within myself to forgive and trust this man again.

How can I let go of the past and move back with him...I decided to pay him a visit on Friday,he was happy I came,he did everything possible to show me he has changed but that feeling of betrayal and hurt is there.i left there this morning with querrell,I know I started the querrell,but I can't just seem to forgive him.please I need your help and advice on this pressing issue of mine.

No insult please, I have cried enough.

You have every right to be angry.
Tell him the only way you will forgive him is if he pays that money back to you.

And to think he was even bragging that woman go build house for man , no ear go hear am. You are his wife blah blah. It shows he was remorseful.

Anyway thank God you have your own money to stand on your own Nd he has seen you aren't handicapped.

That man lacks integrity money wise and please if and when you decide to go pay whatever decision you choose to make, don't do joint business ventures with him even joint account sef. No do.

Marriage reveals the spouses we end up with as choice of spouse.
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by biyiwyle(m): 9:43am On Oct 25, 2022
I dont understand. It is very strange. What kind of world and people are this? What kind of person are you? ALL THESE HAPPENED BECAUSE OF MEASLY 200K?? 200K 200K??

Abi my eyes are deceiving me ni??

YOU BROKE YOUR FAMILY BECAUSE OF 200K.

200K?? JESUS.

200K that you and your husband can use to drink pepper soup and rosy? Has he not spent more on you before?

Well, you said it already, you are young but I will add foolish to it.
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Saintinoo(m): 9:46am On Oct 25, 2022
Registeredguest:
I'm a lady in my mid- twenties, I got married aged 22, (always wanted to marry early) on the second year of our marriage we were blessed with a baby, parked to our house and things were rosy. I have always been a workaholic due to that I have never lack as a young lady in terms of finance.

I have always helped him in his house projects, might not be much 100k, 50k, 20k when need be. I never siphoned my money to myself, as a young lady I envisioned my pretty little family on my head, (3 children, handsome husband and pretty wife with a fine car living happily)

Now to the main problem,I think it all started when he told me he has seen a genuine plot of land that we should buy it together, I told him no, I want the land all by myself I have money to pay for it, (just want to have something tangible for myself alone) he said no problem.He sent me an account number of the seller I sent 600k to the seller.we did the necessary documents and everyone was happy.

After some weeks, I decided to dig around his phone then I discovered that the account I sent the 600k to, refunded 200k back to my husband, woke him up instantly I demanded for an explanation.he story no make sense. I was heartbroken, for months I was hurt...the two families got involved and settled the issue.money I no see...

Ever since this issue happened,the home has not been peaceful, fighting everyday. I find it so difficult to forgive him. I insult him, he insults me, he broke my phone, I break his door...I was demanded for an apology he says
"I'm his wife, no be today man dey collect him wife money, he say woman go build house for him husband no ear no go hear" those things hurt me more... everyday was fight, I parked out,I went to my sister's place,he didn't call, he didn't reach out.

3 weeks after I parked I discovered I was pregnant,and informed him immediately through text.i stayed at my sister's place for 2 months no word from him... I decide to rent my own place,I rented a place and went to his house to park my remaining stuff,I meet him home,as soon as he sees I came with a truck to park my things he knelt down and started begging me...I was like,na today I commot for your house why now? He say he think say I dey play, he no think say I serious like this,for good two months you didn't say anything why now...with enough dragging I parked my things to my new rented apartment... since the day I park till now this man has not allowed me rest,his family members has been calling me to come back home, his dad came from the village to plead on his behalf.

My dad is insisting I should not go back...I'm now 6 months pregnant ,I need a father in my children's life.im finding it difficult to forgive him,I'm struggling within myself to forgive and trust this man again.

How can I let go of the past and move back with him...I decided to pay him a visit on Friday,he was happy I came,he did everything possible to show me he has changed but that feeling of betrayal and hurt is there.i left there this morning with querrell,I know I started the querrell,but I can't just seem to forgive him.please I need your help and advice on this pressing issue of mine.

I think you are a big part of the problem here, you are toxic. Let me ask you some questions.

What if you went through the agent yourself and he cheats you of that same 200k, and you later found out, would yoi have asked for a refund? hell no, because you can never get a refund.

He didn't steal your money, he only inflated the price of a land he bought for you with your money, and every sane woman should look for a way to handle it instead of leaving yhe house, you broke you marriage because of 200k.

Another thing, do you remember when men give you 10k for soup and you end up using 6k, then 4k goes to your pocket? its thesame thing.

I will advice you to be more matured and go back to your husband.

Lastly, your dad seem not to be a good man, i am sorry.
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 25, 2022
A wife and mother that packs out of her home because the husband diverted money... Its not by marrying early or late but are u emotionally matured to live and grow with another despite unavoidable friction/ misunderstandings ? Is that the type of environment u want to raise kids? May God help all these unforgiving partners. Although the man messed up but some wives do worse when it comes to diverting finances made for other purposes for the home and no one makes a fuss. U better leave Nairaland and go manage ur home
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by biyiwyle(m): 9:52am On Oct 25, 2022
What I see here is there is NO LOVE. You just wanted a father figure for your children. What I expected was: baby, you spent my 200k. Lol. Oya... I have a list of things I need you to buy for me. Spoil me, I spoil you.

Approach matters. Hes your husband and your king. Love covers multitude of sins says the bible. Your hair is more than 200k. Is your husband not worth more?

Now, your first child is fatherless because of 200k?

You even involve family because of 200k?

This must be a nollywood movie.

If you ask me, I will say move back in and take your family out for dinner. Love them.

My mummy collected many loans as a teacher for my dad when building their house and I dont think my dad returned any. Did that break their family?

Your husband is your God given partner. Your husband is You. Settle it.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Coolgent(m): 9:55am On Oct 25, 2022
Registeredguest:

From your narration it seem kike you still loved your husband only that the financial trust isn't there.
Well convince your father to let your go back to your husband house is better than living as a single mum which in turn might lead to amorous life style.
Before tou go back both your families should meet and sort our the issue affected your matrimony.
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by KamsiViva: 9:56am On Oct 25, 2022
Key things I noted from her story.

She is not so pained he dubiously collected the 200k, but the fact that he wasn't remorseful about it.

She expected him to apologize and give a reasonable excuse why he did that.

Now when she moved out of the house, she EXPECTED him to look for her and apologize sincerely, but he didn't do any of that for 2 months, even knowing she was pregnant.

The issue is, not him taking the money, it's his inaction and show of unconcern about how she feels...

This won't have escalated, if only he didn't make the statement she quoted .

What she really wanted, was a sincere apology when the incident happened.

Sometimes, soft words spoken during heated argument can avert impending doom.

My dear, we understand your plight, but do not make any mistake you will regret later on.

No matter the advise you seek here, you live with him and know him better. If he is sincerely sorry, forgive him and move on, no point taking this too far.

This life is too short to stay unhappy.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by NOBLE179(m): 9:58am On Oct 25, 2022
Rozross:
You readily forgive those you love without a doubting spirit. You are kind of toxic, even me that like trouble dont know how to keep grudges, before the next day as e long reach, i've forgotten that we even had issues. Marriage isnt relationship, learn to accept your partner's flaws and weaknesses and forgive them each time their weaknesses is taking it's toll on them. This one isn't even a big issue sef, its you who has been complicating things. He's sorry and begging you for forgiveness and you still dont want to forgive him, what else do you want? His head? Abeg work on your unforgiven spirit.
you ruined your happy home because of 200k.
It is well.
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by missimelda01(f): 9:59am On Oct 25, 2022
wirinet:

The husband did nothing wrong. Wife's skim their husbands money all the time and they hardly complain, not to talk of separation.
The man is a very responsible man.

What was she even looking for in his phone? She did not find another woman's number, because
I am sure that was what she was looking for.

I don't believe she is leaving her matrimonial home because of N200k. There must be other reasons. Maybe she has another rich lover promising her heaven on earth or maybe the pregnancy does not belong to the husband.
Of course he did nothing wrong because you're used to toxic behaviour.

I don't care what other people do in their marriages, my main concern is this issue that was brought here. Trust is IMPORTANT and her husband just broke her trust. Period

If he wanted the money, he could have asked. Was there a need to act like a thief?
Okay, it has happened. Why not apologize to your wife and return her money, Mbanu! Pride and ego will not allow him make the right decision.

How does the bolded make any sense to you? If she didn't care about her marriage would she be seeking for advise? Stop thinking like this for your own good.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Panda7(m): 9:59am On Oct 25, 2022
from your write up i can conclude you are a yoruba woman, anyway marriage which people pray to be blissful to them is the same you are keeping malice for months because of 200k. it seems you do not love your matrimonial home and don't plan to be happy in life, even gf relationships don't keep malice for 2weeks not even for monetary issues
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by missimelda01(f): 10:00am On Oct 25, 2022
reddingtonblack:

Birds of a feather, undecided incase you need apartment reachout

In case you need sense don't hesitate to reach out.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Saintinoo(m): 10:01am On Oct 25, 2022
sholay2011:

God bless you.

I wonder if some of those commenting here are actually married in real life. If OP can pack out because of such, she needs to really work on herself, and that is not to excuse what her husband did. I wonder what would happen when her husband does something 'worse' in the future? In marriage, we forgive and forbear. We would offend each other. We would see the best and worst sides of each other, and that's okay. We discuss issues as two adults, and not act like kids. The husband no try at all for not contacting her for 2 months (except there is something OP is not telling us).

Nonetheless, anyone that struggles with forgiveness (no matter how right they are) is setting him or herself up for failure in marriage. OP appears to not be emotionally-balanced and needs to go for marital counselling ASAP, first, alone, then, with her husband.

In as much as we fault the man for not calling her, she should not have left the man house without atleast consent of the both family. I would also not call her for atleast a month if i was the husband, in my place, the woman must go through some cleansing if she did that, leaving the house without consent of both family is morally, religious and ethically wrong.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Praktikals(m): 10:01am On Oct 25, 2022
Registeredguest:

Dont mind the people conselling you to go back to your husbands house. You dont need a man in your life. tongue
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Eprincess(f): 10:05am On Oct 25, 2022
That's why I always advise young girls to marry when they are mature enough and not just because a man is available. If you had waited for a while, you would have seen his true colour and you probably wouldn't have married him.

That's not the issue now. You are an ambitious and hardworking woman and he knows it. Unfortunately, he is one of those men who take advantage of hardworking women, don't be surprised if he married you because of that. Otherwise, he wouldn't have taken the 200k. Imagine liaising with an outsider to scam your wife. What else can he not do? Stealing from your own wife whom you are supposed to protect...

In this situation, I would advise you to only go back if he willingly returns that 200k. If he doesn't please don't go back to him. With all the begging, he can't even return the money. He feels it is right to take your money and that is the problem.

If he returns the money without you asking him, then it means he might be genuinely sorry. You can give him a second chance and make sure you watch his attitude closely to make sure he doesn't scam you again or another option would be for both of you to go for counselling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Saintinoo(m): 10:12am On Oct 25, 2022
bdchange:
This is the most funniest reason I have read why someone packed out of her matrimonial home. What he did is totally wrong but forgivable. Just not to trust him with money again or for a long time, but moving out? Haba...he is not your bf oo. If you can move out just for this, I can't imagine what you will do if he cheats on you or commit grievous offense than this, because believe me..there are so many of it. He married you at 22, which means he played a big role in your success today, except you want to tell me your own family did that. There are things you should have learnt before going into marriage but did not get the chance due to your early marriage. Marriage is not a do or die, either you are in it or you are out of it. Choose one peacefully.

That is why i keep warning guys not to marry a woman below age 25, at 22, a lady know nothing about marriage, a 30 years old lady will not pack out of her husband house because he played her of 200k, would she have killed an agent if it was an agent that scammed her?
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by richie240: 10:14am On Oct 25, 2022
redseason:
Men watch out for the kind of families you marry from!!!

You moved out of your matrimonial home over an issue that has nothing to do with infidelity, domestic violence, physical and emotional abuse! Your sister gladly accommodated you after hearing your stupid excuse! Your father is even asking you not to accept him after his own people have made several overtures for peace. Madam; your are from a terrible family!!
God bless u sir/Ma.
She most likely must have gotten d toxic and egoistic attitude from her mother.
A fruit doesn't fall far from d tree.
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Olubi15: 10:23am On Oct 25, 2022
EmahBoss:

Hi
It's rare to find a dark beauty like you.Kindly drop your email so we can talk better.
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Engr1(m): 10:28am On Oct 25, 2022
Gbam...............
You have said it all.
One word is enough for the wise.
Nne..... just forgive and forget Okay!!
Please........I beg you on his behalf and for the sake of those innocent children please.......(Mbok in Akwa Ibom Language).

Rozross:
You readily forgive those you love without a doubting ,spirit. You are kind of toxic, even me that like trouble dont know how to keep grudges, before the next day as e long reach, i've forgotten that we even had issues. Marriage isnt relationship, learn to accept your partner's flaws and weaknesses and forgive them each time their weaknesses is taking it's toll on them. This one isn't even a big issue sef, its you who has been complicating things. He's sorry and begging you for forgiveness and you still dont want to forgive him, what else do you want? His head? Abeg work on your unforgiven spirit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by tonquendo4u(m): 10:33am On Oct 25, 2022
I don't know if u all read the story well. The land was 600k. She sent 600k. The man no do mago mago. She confirmed the land was bought in her name o. Inside market, e get wetin dem de call nzama. Or apiliko. The man gbaa apiliko 200k to help his life. Na normal thing nah. Women do it everyday. They give u list of foodstuffs and give u 2 times the bill. From the story, I guess the woman has money more than the man. But he is also trying on his own because she said they moved into their own house and she has been supporting with 20k, 50k, 100k, when need be. No be the money build house. So it was the husband that built the house. So if 200k can scatter ur marriage, nzama o, u are so self centered. This na normal thing nah. Husband de job wife if need be. Wife de job husband too and they'll just laugh over it. The money wey im job u, na for still ur house and on ur kids im spend am on. U no talk say im give am babe outside. So my friend, stop being selfish and stupid and go home. Ur husband is a good man. And he's begging u. For making 200k gain from a business u did. U no de make from im own?
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by richie240: 10:34am On Oct 25, 2022
Money is not everything; money nor fit buy everything.
Let me give u one small gist: I remember dt time wey I still be student, over 2 decades ago, na so I reach bus stop wan enter bus. The conductor call d t-fare #100 (let's say #100 cus I not really remember d amount), I com vex tell am say na (let's say) #50 be d normal t-fare.

You know Wetin d stoopid cheesy conductor talk? He say make I step on d #50, make d money carry me reach my destination. cheesy

To bring it home, aunty 'unforgiving spirit' use her hand pack her kaya commot from her husband house, in short she technically divorced d man bcus of 200k. Is d 200k worth what the man provides for the family in terms of emotional support, companionship, strength and father figure for her kids?

Can her 200k buy all these and more?
My ppl talk say "tick (pet parasite) dey kill hinsef e say e dey kill dog".
Under 6 months she's already feeling his absence, yet pride won't make her step down from her high horse and accept his apology. At least d man even showed remorse and apologized/beg for forgiveness o.

If she Could jeopardize her marriage bcus of 200k what will she now do if d man give anoda girl belle?
cool

missimelda01:

Marriage counselor isonu

All you did was blame her and saw nothing wrong in what her husband did. Did you provide a reasonable solution? No

You can give your opinion but stop deceiving yourself by saying you're a marriage counselor.
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by saysugar(m): 10:41am On Oct 25, 2022
Oh my God! The kind of woman I like hardworking sensitive woman that support her husband race,well ur husband is a money monger, he definitely knows this property is for the benefit of ur kids, but he is still pained to see ur achievements, see my advice he is not trustworthy, he get hateness,even he can kill, give him one more chance and study him but forget trust , if he try another shit just stay alone and nurse ur kids
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by missimelda01(f): 10:41am On Oct 25, 2022
richie240:
Money is not everything; money nor fit buy everything.
Let me give u one small gist: I remember dt time wey I still be student, over 2 decades ago, na so I reach bus stop wan enter bus. The conductor call d t-fare #100 (let's say #100 cus I not really remember d amount), I com vex tell am say na (let's say) #50 be d normal t-fare.

You know Wetin d stoopid cheesy conductor talk? He say make I step on d #50, make d money carry me reach my destination. cheesy

To bring it home, aunty 'unforgiving spirit' use her hand pack her kaya commot from her husband house, in short she technically divorced d man bcus of 200k. Is d 200k worth what the man provides for the family in terms of emotional support, companionship, strength and father figure for her kids?

Can her 200k buy all these and more?
My ppl talk say "tick (pet parasite) dey kill hinsef e say e dey kill dog".
Under 6 months she's already feeling his absence, yet pride won't make her step down from her high horse and accept his apology. At least d man even showed remorse and apologized/beg for forgiveness o.

If she Could jeopardize her marriage bcus of 200k what will she now do if d man give anoda girl belle?
cool

You cannot forgive a person that hasn't acknowledged his fault and ask for forgiveness. It's as simple as that but the need to support your gender will not let you calm down and read the write up properly.
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by saysugar(m): 10:43am On Oct 25, 2022
I don’t see him as lazy, he is making his own money but he Gat hate of her wife achievements maybe he is jealous fellow
ayorboy:
And what will you gain if you successfully break her home, he is stupid and lazy, yet they move to the house he built after two years of marriage, do you read the post very well? You are the insensitive here.
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Eprincess(f): 10:45am On Oct 25, 2022
tonquendo4u:
I don't know if u all read the story well. The land was 600k. She sent 600k. The man no do mago mago. She confirmed the land was bought in her name o. Inside market, e get wetin dem de call nzama. Or apiliko. The man gbaa apiliko 200k to help his life. Na normal thing nah. Women do it everyday. They give u list of foodstuffs and give u 2 times the bill. From the story, I guess the woman has money more than the man. But he is also trying on his own because she said they moved into their own house and she has been supporting with 20k, 50k, 100k, when need be. No be the money build house. So it was the husband that built the house. So if 200k can scatter ur marriage, nzama o, u are so self centered. This na normal thing nah. Husband de job wife if need be. Wife de job husband too and they'll just laugh over it. The money wey im job u, na for still ur house and on ur kids im spend am on. U no talk say im give am babe outside. So my friend, stop being selfish and stupid and go home. Ur husband is a good man. And he's begging u. For making 200k gain from a business u did. U no de make from im own?

Why didn't he just tell her from the start that he needed 200k? instead of lying
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Qatar2022: 10:51am On Oct 25, 2022
Registeredguest:

That's what a man see when a woman get money, don't let pride destroy your marriage. If he doesn't beat you then go home
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Eprincess(f): 10:52am On Oct 25, 2022
Saintinoo:

That is why i keep warning guys not to marry a woman below age 25, at 22, a lady know nothing about marriage, a 30 years old lady will not pack out of her husband house because he played her of 200k, would she have killed an agent if it was an agent that scammed her?

The agent is a stranger but her husband is someone that lives with her. Someone who is supposed to protect her against scammers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? / This Is A Fallout From The Happenings In Chrisland School VGC Lagos. / I Think My Wife Is A Witch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 203
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.