Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

How Do I Forgive Him? - Family (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Forgive Him? (64204 Views)

Should I Forgive Her? / Should I Forgive Him? / Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Saintinoo(m): 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2022
Eprincess:

The agent is a stranger but her husband is someone that lives with her. Someone who is supposed to protect her against scammers.

When a man gives his wife 10k for soup and she cuts 4k out of the money, thereby preparing a soup worthless of 10k what do you call that. pls dont tell me that the case is different. It is also called scam.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Cutehector(m): 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
Abduljabba1342:

Chief you no go fall
amin. Allah continue to be with you. Amin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Oduduwa707: 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2022
Romanoff:

I am married. And there's nothing wrong with my comment.

I offered advice on how they can get past the issue they have, I didn't ask her to leave her marriage.

And I stand by what I said, once trust is broken, it's hard to get back.

What happened ,to her and her husband is not enough to end their marriage, I don't know where you saw that I said that.

You're MADDD! angry
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by joe120120(m): 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2022
Registeredguest:
I'm a lady in my mid- twenties, I got married aged 22, (always wanted to marry early) on the second year of our marriage we were blessed with a baby, parked to our house and things were rosy. I have always been a workaholic due to that I have never lack as a young lady in terms of finance.

I have always helped him in his house projects, might not be much 100k, 50k, 20k when need be. I never siphoned my money to myself, as a young lady I envisioned my pretty little family on my head, (3 children, handsome husband and pretty wife with a fine car living happily)

Now to the main problem,I think it all started when he told me he has seen a genuine plot of land that we should buy it together, I told him no, I want the land all by myself I have money to pay for it, (just want to have something tangible for myself alone) he said no problem.He sent me an account number of the seller I sent 600k to the seller.we did the necessary documents and everyone was happy.

After some weeks, I decided to dig around his phone then I discovered that the account I sent the 600k to, refunded 200k back to my husband, woke him up instantly I demanded for an explanation.he story no make sense. I was heartbroken, for months I was hurt...the two families got involved and settled the issue.money I no see...

Ever since this issue happened,the home has not been peaceful, fighting everyday. I find it so difficult to forgive him. I insult him, he insults me, he broke my phone, I break his door...I was demanded for an apology he says
"I'm his wife, no be today man dey collect him wife money, he say woman go build house for him husband no ear no go hear" those things hurt me more... everyday was fight, I parked out,I went to my sister's place,he didn't call, he didn't reach out.

3 weeks after I parked I discovered I was pregnant,and informed him immediately through text.i stayed at my sister's place for 2 months no word from him... I decide to rent my own place,I rented a place and went to his house to park my remaining stuff,I meet him home,as soon as he sees I came with a truck to park my things he knelt down and started begging me...I was like,na today I commot for your house why now? He say he think say I dey play, he no think say I serious like this,for good two months you didn't say anything why now...with enough dragging I parked my things to my new rented apartment... since the day I park till now this man has not allowed me rest,his family members has been calling me to come back home, his dad came from the village to plead on his behalf.

My dad is insisting I should not go back...I'm now 6 months pregnant ,I need a father in my children's life.im finding it difficult to forgive him,I'm struggling within myself to forgive and trust this man again.

How can I let go of the past and move back with him...I decided to pay him a visit on Friday,he was happy I came,he did everything possible to show me he has changed but that feeling of betrayal and hurt is there.i left there this morning with querrell,I know I started the querrell,but I can't just seem to forgive him.please I need your help and advice on this pressing issue of mine.

No insult please, I have cried enough.

Your problem is that u need Christ in your life 100% period, everything , all the katakata will vanished
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Romanoff(f): 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2022
Oduduwa707:

You're MADDD! angry

You are insane.
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by wirinet(m): 1:04pm On Oct 25, 2022
missimelda01:

Of course he did nothing wrong because you're used to toxic behaviour.
It's you that is toxic and encourage toxicity in marriages. I have been married for 15 years and yes indeed we have had serious challenges, but separation was not even into consideration.

Didn't you read where the lady wrote "I insult him, he insults me, he broke my phone, I break his door.
If you don't recognise this as a toxic marriage, then you are even more toxic than the lady in question.

I don't care what other people do in their marriages, my main concern is this issue that was brought here. Trust is IMPORTANT and her husband just broke her trust. Period
Trust over what? She trusted him and she was snooping on his phone? Did she find infidelity on the man's phone? What other Trust are you looking for?

Yes the man skimmed N200k of the wife, yes that is bad, but its fairly normal for loved ones to skim each other. Children are worse. Are you going to disown your children because they skimmed a few tens of thousands from you? The lady should simply have used diplomacy to collect the money back, if she truly wanted the money back. Most likely the man used the N200k on the family. If then used the money for drugs, ashawo or bet9ja, I would have understood her anger. But she never hinted the husband was irresponsable.

If he wanted the money, he could have asked. Was there a need to act like a thief?
Okay, it has happened. Why not apologize to your wife and return her money, Mbanu! Pride and ego will not allow him make the right decision.
How can he apologise when the wife started out with insults. She was lucky the man is not the violent type. Some men would respond to insults with slaps.

How does the bolded make any sense to you? If she didn't care about her marriage would she be seeking for advise? Stop thinking like this for your own good.

She cared about the marriage and wanted a personal property instead of family property when the husband brought up the idea.
My wife bought a property and put Mrs and Mrs, instead of just her own name. That's the type of behaviour that elicit trust.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by joe120120(m): 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2022
MufasaLion:
You don't need such a stupid, lazy, insensitive and selfish man in your life or your kids'. Move on and continue to provide for yourself and your kids. He abandoned you for months and was trying to manipulate you emotionally when you went to pack things, don't be deceived.

Don't let his family's plead to deceive you. That man can never change. That's his personality and once you go back and deliver that baby, you will be trapped!

You can do well without him! Marriage is not an achievement. There are many successful people in the world raised by single mothers. Don't let the society define your happiness!

Is that so .
Are u lesbian or gay ? To give such advise. Check ur family background whether so exist ? This forum does not need such advise rather to contribute for a problem solveing. Thanks
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Folarin7(m): 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2022
Reconcile,nobody Is perfect
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Kobicove(m): 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2022
Famous606:
You are the one with the issues ,if you really live your husband you both would have join hands to buy the land because of your selfish interest in the future you decided to do it all by yourself and you want the man to be happy and comfortable with your selfish interest my dear you really owe your husband apology and keep your money and your pride to yourself.

That is not an excuse for her husband to steal from her!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Codes151(m): 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2022
Registeredguest:
I'm a lady in my mid- twenties, I got married aged 22, (always wanted to marry early) on the second year of our marriage we were blessed with a baby, parked to our house and things were rosy. I have always been a workaholic due to that I have never lack as a young lady in terms of finance.

I have always helped him in his house projects, might not be much 100k, 50k, 20k when need be. I never siphoned my money to myself, as a young lady I envisioned my pretty little family on my head, (3 children, handsome husband and pretty wife with a fine car living happily)

Now to the main problem,I think it all started when he told me he has seen a genuine plot of land that we should buy it together, I told him no, I want the land all by myself I have money to pay for it, (just want to have something tangible for myself alone) he said no problem.He sent me an account number of the seller I sent 600k to the seller.we did the necessary documents and everyone was happy.

After some weeks, I decided to dig around his phone then I discovered that the account I sent the 600k to, refunded 200k back to my husband, woke him up instantly I demanded for an explanation.he story no make sense. I was heartbroken, for months I was hurt...the two families got involved and settled the issue.money I no see...

Ever since this issue happened,the home has not been peaceful, fighting everyday. I find it so difficult to forgive him. I insult him, he insults me, he broke my phone, I break his door...I was demanded for an apology he says
"I'm his wife, no be today man dey collect him wife money, he say woman go build house for him husband no ear no go hear" those things hurt me more... everyday was fight, I parked out,I went to my sister's place,he didn't call, he didn't reach out.

3 weeks after I parked I discovered I was pregnant,and informed him immediately through text.i stayed at my sister's place for 2 months no word from him... I decide to rent my own place,I rented a place and went to his house to park my remaining stuff,I meet him home,as soon as he sees I came with a truck to park my things he knelt down and started begging me...I was like,na today I commot for your house why now? He say he think say I dey play, he no think say I serious like this,for good two months you didn't say anything why now...with enough dragging I parked my things to my new rented apartment... since the day I park till now this man has not allowed me rest,his family members has been calling me to come back home, his dad came from the village to plead on his behalf.

My dad is insisting I should not go back...I'm now 6 months pregnant ,I need a father in my children's life.im finding it difficult to forgive him,I'm struggling within myself to forgive and trust this man again.

How can I let go of the past and move back with him...I decided to pay him a visit on Friday,he was happy I came,he did everything possible to show me he has changed but that feeling of betrayal and hurt is there.i left there this morning with querrell,I know I started the querrell,but I can't just seem to forgive him.please I need your help and advice on this pressing issue of mine.

dont act like a boss. Remember it's your family Good thing the guy / marriage isn't abusive.
You do a lot. Yes. You try.
Don't let it make you feel like a boss.

It's just money. One time. You can forgive.
You can forget.

Sit with him and talk.
Both of you have ego. Atleast there is love. But know that ego kills love.

I don't know if you will get to read this.
You love him, he loves you. Make Una relax. Ego kills.

Forgive and forget. Sit and talk, share plans and future plans.

God bless you.
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Kobicove(m): 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2022
wirinet:

Yes the man skimmed N200k of the wife, yes that is bad, but its fairly normal for loved ones to skim each other. Children are worse. Are you going to disown your children because they skimmed a few tens of thousands from you? The lady should simply have used diplomacy to collect the money back, if she truly wanted the money back. Most likely the man used the N200k on the family. If then used the money for drugs, ashawo or bet9ja, I would have understood her anger. But she never hinted the husband was irresponsable.

Oga there is nothing normal and there will never be anything normal about using deception to steal from someone who trusts you!

Personally I can forgive any type of wrong but that is one type pf transgression I can never ever forgive!!!
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by cattylove7(f): 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
let him return d 200k 2 u first n a sign he respects u n that ll soft pedal u then ulno what 2 do next www.cattylove.com

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Codes151(m): 1:22pm On Oct 25, 2022
We guys sometimes d do things we fit no explain. It could be say that period he no get. Just to feel relevant at home just Incase financial issues occur.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by rickleye: 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Make she go find another husband... If woman don dey make money like this na wahala... Turn the table around ... What would you have said or to your wife If you the man

I am very sorry . I needed the money for something for a project. I promise to return it to you in 2 months.
This actually happened to me in real life. We were purchasing a piece of land I called it 700k.( it was worth 200k in 2019 and within 3 years it had increased) We were to split it 350k . It was to be a joint property. I went back to the dude and told him I only had 600k. He finally agreed but didn’t tell the SO. I pocket 50k. Not that I needed the money but free money is sweet. We were having a discussion weeks after and she said she bumped into lagbaja and she was even telling him that owo yen po o ( money too much) to which he replied I reconsidered and gave you some money back.
Once the cat outside of bag, I told her it’s true . I didn’t tell you no vex I used the money for x, y,z.
She didn’t ask me for it back but In my mind, I decided to be forth coming on money issues. It’s what I do in my household.
Because a woman makes money doesn’t make her disrespectful or unlawful. If she thinks she has money and doesn’t need a man, then we split what we have down the line. I don’t want any man taking my daughter for a ride so I certainly would not abuse the mother.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by b1olat: 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
I read your story with rapt attention, the one you love betrayed you and he happened to be your husband, who cleverly swindle you your hard earned#200K, all of a sudden, you developed a cold feet, packed out of your matrimonial home and rented a separate apartment all because you are buoyant enough, it never occurred to you that your man can be in position to repay you double in future, now that you discovered you are pregnant, you could only communicated it via writing, what an insult. If were your husband, I will deny responsibility for it and subject you to emotional torture and personal disgrace. @ 22yrs of age, you've allowed headiness and arrogant to take the better part of you. I wonder what you would have done if you had caught him red handed with another girl in your matrimonial bed!!! And as if this is not enough, you even have a supporting parent in this show of dabauschery.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Nwibii: 1:46pm On Oct 25, 2022
Entitle mentality.
what ever you have belong to you both and not the "I" personal.

The devil gain access to your home by using you as a tool.

How would you feel that your husband buy a house or a car and decided it's not for the family but his own personal use, who does that?

Until you dcided to support your husband and yield all you have for the family the man will always scam you. What he did was totally wrong but your attitude plunge him to it.

Do you think your husband would have scammed you if you had asked the land belongs to the family and that he should bring his own share so you guys own the land together?

Your actions suggest to the man that if things goes wrong in the family financially that you'll never give a dam.

My advice: what ever you have right from when you got married belongs to you both and not "I".

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Chyma231(m): 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
So becoz of 200k , u left your home ?? What happened to for better or worse ....women eh ...una dey chop mehn money on a daily and we no go talk ...small 200k...u Don run comot house ...na wah for you oo

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Aguiyimba(m): 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
Na money dey reason for you. Am sorry ooooo but that's the painful truth
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Aguiyimba(m): 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2022
Romanoff:

She is not toxic. Her concerns are valid and no two human is the same.

Just cause it will be easy for you to forgive such dishonesty doesn't mean it will be easy for her.
With a husband that can scam you like that, who needs an enemy? A wife that has always supported you and is equally hardworking. What is in common 200k that he still had to scam her for?

They sha both need counselling to get past this, it won't be easy but it's doable.

That trust has been broken already so after this, going forward, please, have your own savings as you contribute to the home and family projects and keep receipts.

Next land or property you'll buy, inform him about it, carry him along but source for your own agent yourself to avoid situations like this.

The trust can't be the same again sha, but na to dey manage the situation and to avoid such in the future.

Comrade, i know your type.
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by wirinet(m): 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
Kobicove:

Oga there is nothing normal and there will never be anything normal about using deception to steal from someone who trusts you!

Personally I can forgive any type of wrong but that is one type pf transgression I can never ever forgive!!!

Oga, I hate fighting over money or material things. The problem here is that the lady is too materialistic. Your husband brought a proposal to buy a land for the family, probably because he is getting it cheap. You insist that it must be yours alone since maybe he does not have the money at the moment. Of course he will sell it to you like an outsider. You discovered and started insulting him before packing out of your matrimonial home.

Now tell me who lack trust in the other? The woman who doesn't trust the husband to buy land in both their names or the man that made money from sale of land to his wife?
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by jbl007(m): 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2022
You're a very intelligent person...
Fahvvy:
How do you forgive him?
By forgiving him na grin...

Marriage is not relationship o that you can brezz in and out as you wish undecided...
Marriage will test and stretch you farther than anything else will undecided..

On a more serious note...
It's clear and glaring that you don't consider yourself as a team? undecided...

Let's look at your write up undecided...

I have always helped him in his house projects,might not be much 100k,50k,20k when need be,I never siphoned my money to myself,as a young lady I envisioned my pretty little family on my head,(3 children, handsome husband and pretty wife with a fine car living happily)

Now to the main problem,I think it all started when he told me he has seen a genuine plot of land that "we" should buy it together,I told him no,I want the land all by myself I have money to pay for it,( just want to have something tangible for myself alone) he said no problem.He sent me an account number of the seller I sent 600k to the seller."we" did the necessary documents and everyone was happy.

So even when "two have become one" you still act as if you guys are not a team undecided...

The only time the word "we" appeared there, it was because it was suggested by your hubby undecided...

So while he sees you guys as a team, you see yourself as competitors undecided...

Until you change your mindset, it's best you don't go back undecided...

I'm not trying to excuse your hubby's actions, however, if you intend to go back with this mindset of unforgiveness, disunity and distrust, just be prepared for everyday quarrel undecided...

And that too will affect your kids undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by mila1121(m): 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2022
The reason to forgive him is one day the stone might turn out to be the corner stone
Now is when you need to support. , teach him , educate him , help him , change his mindset
Listen to koinonia global what is love don’t leave ur husband because of his short coming
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by snoopz: 2:32pm On Oct 25, 2022
Nice story
Lesson, stop checking your partner's phone, na premium cold tears dey await you
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Oyiboman69: 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
MufasaLion:
You don't need such a stupid, lazy, insensitive and selfish man in your life or your kids'. Move on and continue to provide for yourself and your kids. He abandoned you for months and was trying to manipulate you emotionally when you went to pack things, don't be deceived.

Don't let his family's plead to deceive you. That man can never change. That's his personality and once you go back and deliver that baby, you will be trapped!

You can do well without him! Marriage is not an achievement. There are many successful people in the world raised by single mothers. Don't let the society define your happiness!
he built a house that both of them stays in. Why call him names?. the man want both of them to buy the land together but the greedy wife refused. he only collected his agent fee which he saw his wife's behavior as betrayal. She's even lucky he's begging him to come back. I won't beg him if I were the husband. Nonsense and bandits...

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by mila1121(m): 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Oyiboman69: 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
Romanoff:

She is not toxic. Her concerns are valid and no two human is the same.

Just cause it will be easy for you to forgive such dishonesty doesn't mean it will be easy for her.
With a husband that can scam you like that, who needs an enemy? A wife that has always supported you and is equally hardworking. What is in common 200k that he still had to scam her for?

They sha both need counselling to get past this, it won't be easy but it's doable.

That trust has been broken already so after this, going forward, please, have your own savings as you contribute to the home and family projects and keep receipts.

Next land or property you'll buy, inform him about it, carry him along but source for your own agent yourself to avoid situations like this.

The trust can't be the same again sha, but na to dey manage the situation and to avoid such in the future.
she refused to partner with him and he collected his agent fee since his wife betrayed him...
I won't apologize for such thing
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Oyiboman69: 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2022
advanceDNA:

Its her money at the end of the day....so she has a right to be angry....but ending her marriage over this is a bit of an overkill

Many of us did it to our parents ....
My babe does it to me irregularly...
she has no right to be angry, the man collected his percentage. where he erred was him selling it to his wife. The woman is a selfish person
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Oyiboman69: 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
Fahvvy:
How do you forgive him?
By forgiving him na grin...

Marriage is not relationship o that you can brezz in and out as you wish undecided...
Marriage will test and stretch you farther than anything else will undecided..

On a more serious note...
It's clear and glaring that you don't consider yourself as a team? undecided...

Let's look at your write up undecided...

I have always helped him in his house projects,might not be much 100k,50k,20k when need be,I never siphoned my money to myself,as a young lady I envisioned my pretty little family on my head,(3 children, handsome husband and pretty wife with a fine car living happily)

Now to the main problem,I think it all started when he told me he has seen a genuine plot of land that "we" should buy it together,I told him no,I want the land all by myself I have money to pay for it,( just want to have something tangible for myself alone) he said no problem.He sent me an account number of the seller I sent 600k to the seller."we" did the necessary documents and everyone was happy.

So even when "two have become one" you still act as if you guys are not a team undecided...

The only time the word "we" appeared there, it was because it was suggested by your hubby undecided...

So while he sees you guys as a team, you see yourself as competitors undecided...

Until you change your mindset, it's best you don't go back undecided...

[b]I'm not trying to excuse your hubby's actions, [/b]however, if you intend to go back with this mindset of unforgiveness, disunity and distrust, just be prepared for everyday quarrel undecided...

And that too will affect your kids undecided...
where did he go wrong?... by collecting his agent fee? even when the selfish wife refused to partner with him?....
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by princeso2020(m): 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2022
BIG SECRETS IN MARRIAGE!

Secret 1

Everyone you marry has a weakness. Only God does not have a weakness. So if you focus on your spouse's weakness you can't get the best out of his strength.

Secret 2

Everyone has a dark history. No one is an angel. When you get married or you want to get married stop digging into someone's past. What matters most is the present life of your partner. Old things have passed away. Forgive and forget. Focus on the present and the future.

Secret 3

Every marriage has its own challenges. Marriage is not a bed of roses. Every good marriage has gone through its own test of blazing fire. True love proves in times of challenges. Fight for your marriage. Make up your mind to stay with your spouse in times of need. Remember the vow For better for worse. In sickness and in health be there.

Secret 4

Every marriage has different levels of success. Don't compare your marriage with any one else. We can never be equal. Some will be far, some behind. To avoid marriage stresses, be patient, work hard and with time your marriage dreams shall come true.

Secret 5

To get married is declaring war. When you get married you must declare war against enemies of marriage. Some enemies of marriage are:
Ignorance
Prayerlessness
Unforgiveness
Third party influence
Stinginess
Stubbornness
Lack of love
Rudeness
Laziness
Disrespect
Cheating
Be ready to fight to maintain your marriage zone.

Secret 6

There is no perfect marriage. There is no ready made marriage. Marriage is hard work. Volunteer yourself to work daily on it. Marriage is like a car that needs proper maintenance and proper service. If this is not done it will break down somewhere exposing the owner to danger or some unhealthy circumstances. Let us not be careless about our marriages.

Secret 7

God cannot give you a complete person you desire. He gives you the person in the form of raw materials in order for you to mould the person that you desire. This can only be achieved through prayer, love and Patience

Secret 8

Getting married is taking a huge risk. You can not predict what will happen in the future. Situations may change so leave room for adjustments. Husband can lose his good job or you may fail to have babies. All these require you to be prayerful otherwise you might divorce.

Secret 9

Marriage is not a contract. It is permanent. It needs total commitment. Love is the glue that sticks the couple together. Divorce start in the mind and the devil feeds the mind. Never ever entertain thoughts of getting a divorce. Never threaten your spouse with divorce. Choose to remain married. God hates divorce.

Secret 10

Every marriage has a price to pay. Marriage is like a bank account. It is the money that you deposit that you withdraw. If you don't deposit love, peace and care into your marriage, you are not a candidate for a blissful home.

So today let us pray for our marriages. Send to those you care about because you never know who you may be helping.

May God bless you all.
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Imjustagirl(f): 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2022
Registeredguest:

It's only the grace of God that can help you forgive when trust is broken.

Pray for yourself. Ask God to give you the grace, desire and ability to forgive him. Pray for him also, the things you don't like that he's doing, ask God to help him change.

Also the things you do that's not so good ask God to help you change and do better

Pray for God to give your marriage renewed love and trust.

Leaving the marriage is not the solution. This can be fixed. And if fixed well, the marriage will be better for it
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by tunapawizzy: 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2022
You are finding it hard to forgive him, What do you want us to do about this.....command you to forgive him? na your child i pity sha....
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by AbuAeesha: 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2022
Registeredguest:

i hope you have forgiven him by now and moved on.
though it is heartbroken.
as long as this man (ur lovely husband,father of ur beautiful kids) is not a cheat and non-violent pls forgive and move on.
i believe he must have regretted his action by now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court / Man Marries His Crush Of 6 Years, Then Grabs Her Butt - PICS / Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.