Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

How Do I Forgive Him? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Forgive Him? (64259 Views)

Should I Forgive Her? / Should I Forgive Him? / Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by RZArecta(m): 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
Registeredguest

People have done way worse than what your husband did. They quarreled, apologised and settled. Marriage is a battlefield while trust is it's shield, people make mistakes and seek forgiveness. This matter is too small to end your beautiful marriage over. Yes, you have a right to be offended but please forgive oga. As per the part where he didn't come looking for you, it's male ego, don't mind him. Na small pikin dey worry am but he has grown up now
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Bluffly: 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
Registeredguest:
I'm a lady in my mid- twenties, I got married aged 22, (always wanted to marry early) on the second year of our marriage we were blessed with a baby, parked to our house and things were rosy. I have always been a workaholic due to that I have never lack as a young lady in terms of finance.

I have always helped him in his house projects, might not be much 100k, 50k, 20k when need be. I never siphoned my money to myself, as a young lady I envisioned my pretty little family on my head, (3 children, handsome husband and pretty wife with a fine car living happily)

Now to the main problem,I think it all started when he told me he has seen a genuine plot of land that we should buy it together, I told him no, I want the land all by myself I have money to pay for it, (just want to have something tangible for myself alone) he said no problem.He sent me an account number of the seller I sent 600k to the seller.we did the necessary documents and everyone was happy.

After some weeks, I decided to dig around his phone then I discovered that the account I sent the 600k to, refunded 200k back to my husband, woke him up instantly I demanded for an explanation.he story no make sense. I was heartbroken, for months I was hurt...the two families got involved and settled the issue.money I no see...

Ever since this issue happened,the home has not been peaceful, fighting everyday. I find it so difficult to forgive him. I insult him, he insults me, he broke my phone, I break his door...I was demanded for an apology he says
"I'm his wife, no be today man dey collect him wife money, he say woman go build house for him husband no ear no go hear" those things hurt me more... everyday was fight, I parked out,I went to my sister's place,he didn't call, he didn't reach out.

3 weeks after I parked I discovered I was pregnant,and informed him immediately through text.i stayed at my sister's place for 2 months no word from him... I decide to rent my own place,I rented a place and went to his house to park my remaining stuff,I meet him home,as soon as he sees I came with a truck to park my things he knelt down and started begging me...I was like,na today I commot for your house why now? He say he think say I dey play, he no think say I serious like this,for good two months you didn't say anything why now...with enough dragging I parked my things to my new rented apartment... since the day I park till now this man has not allowed me rest,his family members has been calling me to come back home, his dad came from the village to plead on his behalf.

My dad is insisting I should not go back...I'm now 6 months pregnant ,I need a father in my children's life.im finding it difficult to forgive him,I'm struggling within myself to forgive and trust this man again.

How can I let go of the past and move back with him...I decided to pay him a visit on Friday,he was happy I came,he did everything possible to show me he has changed but that feeling of betrayal and hurt is there.i left there this morning with querrell,I know I started the querrell,but I can't just seem to forgive him.please I need your help and advice on this pressing issue of mine.

No insult please, I have cried enough.
You created unnecessary issue out of it. Grow up and become an adult.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Emperorx: 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
My dear sister what is doing u is pride .just because you have money and things are going on well for you that has gotten to ur head.do u want to tell me ever since you knew your husband he has not spent up to 200k on you?why is money tearing you away from your husband ordinary 200k.you have allowed the devil to visit your home because of ur pride.supposing you are depending on your husband would u have left his house?
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Moh247: 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
200k you no fit forgive.... Men spend more on their wife too

Abeg forgive and Forget for God sake

Na devil
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Peacefulgold(m): 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
Fahvvy:
How do you forgive him?
By forgiving him na grin...

Marriage is not relationship o that you can brezz in and out as you wish undecided...
Marriage will test and stretch you farther than anything else will undecided..

On a more serious note...
It's clear and glaring that you don't consider yourself as a team? undecided...

Let's look at your write up undecided...

I have always helped him in his house projects,might not be much 100k,50k,20k when need be,I never siphoned my money to myself,as a young lady I envisioned my pretty little family on my head,(3 children, handsome husband and pretty wife with a fine car living happily)

Now to the main problem,I think it all started when he told me he has seen a genuine plot of land that "we" should buy it together,I told him no,I want the land all by myself I have money to pay for it,( just want to have something tangible for myself alone) he said no problem.He sent me an account number of the seller I sent 600k to the seller."we" did the necessary documents and everyone was happy.

So even when "two have become one" you still act as if you guys are not a team undecided...

The only time the word "we" appeared there, it was because it was suggested by your hubby undecided...

So while he sees you guys as a team, you see yourself as competitors undecided...

Until you change your mindset, it's best you don't go back undecided...

I'm not trying to excuse your hubby's actions, however, if you intend to go back with this mindset of unforgiveness, disunity and distrust, just be prepared for everyday quarrel undecided...

And that too will affect your kids undecided...
Exactly..since the man saw the land and asked that d two of you buy it together,not even taking your money and paying with the title in his name ,I believe if you had agreed ,he would have put the d title in name of two of you ,but you felt you had money to buy it all to yourself ,well it was business for your husband,so I don't see any blame in him making profit out of good business ,and I believe he must have also spent d 200k with you..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Terenceike(m): 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
Often times we are so sentimental and that affects our decisions.
That lady is clearly one that is not ready for marriage. All she needs is a man as a piece of her dream life. As a matter of fact she clearly stated that she doesn’t want him back but just because she needs a man in the kid’s life, a typical feminist

Your husband saw a piece of land, approached you so you guys can buy it together, but you were so selfish to insist you buy it alone, clearly because you were more buoyant than him then. So my dear your husband did nothing wrong because you wanted it purely transactional.
Your family on their part are simply on your side because you’re doing well presently, and feels the man will eat from it. If things take a turn for you, only then will you see the reality

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Theempath: 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
I'm really sorry for saying this but...

Omo I don't get what y'all think marriage is these days, should I be scared of getting married??... Cause Omo

Blood, your husband is supposed to be your best friend, your gee, your everything... So if you go round the house being all, I'll like to have my own things and you have you type of mentality, your husband will see you as selfish,tbh... You might not be, but he'll see you like that. Your husband did what any hustler would do, maybe he needed the money and didn't know how to ask you, some peeps are like that. He made both of you gain on both sides,. You have a land of your own, he has 200k to sort out his shii...

200k is breaking your home Lmao, you're not serious fr. Do you even know how much was spent on the marriage?
Your unborn child won't have a daddy cause if 200k... Lmao, do you know what happens to some kids without a particular type of figure in their lives?

If you didn't go for marriage counseling before marriage, start going for one now, cause even if you move back in with your hubby, you'll still do one mumu thing or the other, your husband is now part of you, blood is blood, he didn't cheat with other women.

Wake the bleep up!!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Germi9: 11:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
But why she wan buy land for herself ,una be family naw.. this one no make sense naw; are you a Benin woman?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by highness25(m): 11:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
Registeredguest:
I'm a lady in my mid- twenties, I got married aged 22, (always wanted to marry early) on the second year of our marriage we were blessed with a baby, parked to our house and things were rosy. I have always been a workaholic due to that I have never lack as a young lady in terms of finance.

I have always helped him in his house projects, might not be much 100k, 50k, 20k when need be. I never siphoned my money to myself, as a young lady I envisioned my pretty little family on my head, (3 children, handsome husband and pretty wife with a fine car living happily)

Now to the main problem,I think it all started when he told me he has seen a genuine plot of land that we should buy it together, I told him no, I want the land all by myself I have money to pay for it, (just want to have something tangible for myself alone) he said no problem.He sent me an account number of the seller I sent 600k to the seller.we did the necessary documents and everyone was happy.

After some weeks, I decided to dig around his phone then I discovered that the account I sent the 600k to, refunded 200k back to my husband, woke him up instantly I demanded for an explanation.he story no make sense. I was heartbroken, for months I was hurt...the two families got involved and settled the issue.money I no see...

Ever since this issue happened,the home has not been peaceful, fighting everyday. I find it so difficult to forgive him. I insult him, he insults me, he broke my phone, I break his door...I was demanded for an apology he says
"I'm his wife, no be today man dey collect him wife money, he say woman go build house for him husband no ear no go hear" those things hurt me more... everyday was fight, I parked out,I went to my sister's place,he didn't call, he didn't reach out.

3 weeks after I parked I discovered I was pregnant,and informed him immediately through text.i stayed at my sister's place for 2 months no word from him... I decide to rent my own place,I rented a place and went to his house to park my remaining stuff,I meet him home,as soon as he sees I came with a truck to park my things he knelt down and started begging me...I was like,na today I commot for your house why now? He say he think say I dey play, he no think say I serious like this,for good two months you didn't say anything why now...with enough dragging I parked my things to my new rented apartment... since the day I park till now this man has not allowed me rest,his family members has been calling me to come back home, his dad came from the village to plead on his behalf.

My dad is insisting I should not go back...I'm now 6 months pregnant ,I need a father in my children's life.im finding it difficult to forgive him,I'm struggling within myself to forgive and trust this man again.

How can I let go of the past and move back with him...I decided to pay him a visit on Friday,he was happy I came,he did everything possible to show me he has changed but that feeling of betrayal and hurt is there.i left there this morning with querrell,I know I started the querrell,but I can't just seem to forgive him.please I need your help and advice on this pressing issue of mine.

you even see person wey kneel down beg you. Man approached you that he wanted you two to buy it together but you refused because of greed, you wanted to show him you have money. Secondly, nothing should have made you park out of the house since it has not resulted to fighting because you both can sort things out. He even tried by begging you to stay. The girl I was dating for one year now just called me today and told me it's over I asked why and she told me unnecessary things, I just wished her all the best. Life is all about moving on. No matter what happens, we must move on.
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by AutoBodyParts(m): 11:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
Oya wetin you want make we do. Madam better carry your cross jejely.
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by RealTrump: 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2022
Emaprince:
A wife wanting to buy a land for herself alone tells the whole story about the kind of person you are. You never really saw anything in that union. You probably hoped in nearby future, you will go your separate way with the properties you acquired in your name. Your husband sef is probably dependent on you..if not which kind man will accept that and not read meaning in it.

What he did is what almost all women do to their husbands all day. We have housewives with huge savings from the money they made off their hubbies. And those are. not pocket Money, but money made buy inflating prices of things they were asked to buy for the homes. No noise is being made when a woman does it. But once any little money contribution from a woman..trumpets will be blown. Why is he even begging? Are you also the one that feeds him?

This story must be fake

She is not the one feeding him, she said it with her mouth that he built d house with her 20-50k contribution.

Guy might not be rich but he is certainly trying.

He doesn't deserve her.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
Try and forgive your husband you can't continue like this come back to your house the covenant of ease will work for you wishing you safe delivery.
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by xtervaganza(m): 11:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
So you fought your husband because he chop ordinary 200k? You know how much of my money my wife don chop?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by funshint(m): 11:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
Let him refund the money...if he's truly sorry, then give him a chance.
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by mkoabiola: 11:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
Jus cos he inflated d price by 200k and u packed out of ur matrimonial home. Oni yeye.

So many times women have done worst and heaven won't fall

Not even cheating, assault, infidelity or domestic violence but for jus common 200k and u are screaming to high heaven

If na me be that man I won't take u back
Go suit ur self with pride and ego
200k..yeye de. Smell.

So what if the man had cheated na to stab hm oo
Lick ur wounds

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Hydroxide(m): 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
Na 200k make you turn your matrimonial home to Royal rumble cos you don get small change. The man even tried self. If na me you go born and take care of the baby all by yourself. You never see anything.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by fof1: 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
Registeredguest:

Ur Matter is very Simple...the Man has hurt You but You can't Forgive and You Should do so now that it's not Late. He was IMMATURE in his approach to Finances. Dont mind him...God will Bless You more with Money Sense...Forgive him this instant as You read this Epistle. Learn to Freely and Fully Forgive Always,Pls. And Hod will Bless You for it. RECONCILE WITH HIM AND LOVE HIM MORE...BUT OBSERVE HIS CONDUCT STILL..TO GUIDE HIM...NOT TO SUSPECT HIM..MM

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by qtx(m): 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
Registeredguest:

Kai!. Immaturity can sometimes be annoying. Husband, immature, wife immature. Little issue that should have been resolved with simple apology and a smile.
Both of you need counselling honestly.
Why cant your husband apologize? is he God? And why cant you overlook it? ego at work.

Not insults please, sometimes we need to speak sense in a harsh way for it to enter skull. You too went too far. packing out of your matrimonial home because of 200k? haba , no na. And your egoloaded hubby too looked away? That is the beging of a crack in the marriage. Issues like that you, wake each other up when it's 12 midnight and sort them out. Go back home my dear, swallow your pride for the sake of God and peace. now you know he swindled you of 200k, all you need do is to be mindful next time. take things easy, life is too short to drag issues for that long. my 2cents
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by ukaface(f): 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
But I don't know why people in marriage can't sit like reasonable adults and TALK things through. Any small thing Na quarrel followed by separation.
Why can't y'all swallow your pride then have a meaningful conversation,so as to enjoy the marriage.
And why is forgiveness so difficult, especially over minor issues that doesn't warrant sooooo much of an effort.

I no get strength for silent treatment inside marriage o, however if you dey do like werey I go show you say I be wolf wey just willingly wear sheep clothing for the sake of my sanity.
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Jman06(m): 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
Mtcheeeeeeeeew

Selfish gender!

Just because of 200k you're finding it so hard to forgive your supposed better half Reverse this scenario and let's assume you were the one that cheated him of 200k and he decided to react like you're doing by sending you packing, hope you'll not consider him evil

From the time you both were courting till marriage, sum up all his money you've spent and let's see who is owing who.
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Unrated900(m): 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
My Sister, you have a right to be angry. Yes your husband has offended you.

But because of the Blood JESUS Christ shed on the cross of Calvary for your sins and my sins, Despite all our evil and wicked lives, Forgive him. Forget about the past.

You both should together go before GOD in Prayers. Forgive yourself and Build your Home on GOD and GOD'S Principles for the Home.

I Pray for you, the Peace of GOD that passed all human Understanding take over your life and your Home in JESUS Name.

Person nor know whether you be old man
Or small boy
But you are blessed sha
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by gasparpisciotta: 11:06pm On Oct 24, 2022
Registeredguest,

You better thank God for your husband.
I would throw a big party the day you moved out.

The day I hear you have rented another apartment I would throw another party.

The day you come to move your things out of the house, I would do thanksgiving in church and round it up with menu...menu.

If anyone ask me why I am so happy, I will tell them I got my life back in one peaceful piece.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by bestdudes: 11:06pm On Oct 24, 2022
Rozross:
You readily forgive those you love without a doubting spirit. You are kind of toxic, even me that like trouble dont know how to keep grudges, before the next day as e long reach, i've forgotten that we even had issues. Marriage isnt relationship, learn to accept your partner's flaws and weaknesses and forgive them each time their weaknesses is taking it's toll on them. This one isn't even a big issue sef, its you who has been complicating things. He's sorry and begging you for forgiveness and you still dont want to forgive him, what else do you want? His head? Abeg work on your unforgiven spirit.

Someone's trust is broken and you think she is toxic. You don't know that there are people who don't joke with their trust. I don't forgive people who break my trust, even if it is 10 years time... i will always remember what u did any moment i see your face or name.
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Harddiskng(m): 11:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
Riverrun:

Though you said no insult, I am sorry I would still insult you. YOU ARE A FOOLISH WOMAN.

If I was your husband, the day you packed out is the day the marriage ends for real. So when your children grow and ask you why you left their father then you open your mouth to say this nonsense you wrote up there.

Just imagine this rubbish, what your husband did was business though as family he was not supposed to add something in your case.
But all the same, the 200k he collected is still in the family.

Your husband does things for you with his money, this is normal to you.
Him benefiting from your money should not be a reason for you to throw tantrums. If you check well how he spent the money you will still see that more than 60% of that money was consumed by you directly or indirectly.

You go about disgracing your family for paltry sum. Something that can be resolved in-house, now everyone knows how wicked, unforgiving and stingy you are that even your husband had to lie to get something from you.

You are pregnant now you remember your children needs a father in their life. Why don't your money play the role of a father?

See if you know you are coming back without forgetting that matter totally you better remain where you are. Don't come and give that man headache. The poor man must have thought he married a help meet.

Infact you are vexing me, go.

The husband was wrong to deceive us but It is obvious that this woman’s money means more to her than her marriage, God would not allow us to experience such.

Honestly I see this becoming the issue that would break her marriage, she may as well file for divorce and enjoy her own money by herself.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Rhassidy360: 11:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
My sister na only u fit help your self for
Here o, Learn to forget the paste abeg just try be like say your mind go deep gan Abi no be only the 200k be the issue. Just find peace within ur self first abeg.
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by mkoabiola: 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2022
highness25:
you even see person wey kneel down beg you. Man approached you that he wanted you two to buy it together but you refused because of greed, you wanted to show him you have money. Secondly, nothing should have made you park out of the house since it has not resulted to fighting because you both can sort things out. He even tried by begging you to stay. The girl I was dating for one year now just called me today and told me it's over I asked why and she told me unnecessary things, I just wished her all the best. Life is all about moving on. No matter what happens, we must move on.
God bless u jare
More wisdom
Jus cos of 200k. She has d gut o pack out. � Lol
Some women sha get mind ooo. D guy even knelt down to beg her but she still de do stubborn head.
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Tradepunter2: 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2022
Romanoff:

Mr forgiveness, did I tell her to leave her marriage?

Did I not say that they can seek counselling and work things out?

Some of you are so bitter, your bitterness has a foul odour that feels the air wherever you and with every comment you make.

May God give you joy o, brother, you obviously need it.

I have joy you will never amount to.... I have served and protected your sorry arses and all your family for a life time and still doing so on different war fronts...

And in a private capacity I have actively protected 30 women from domestic violence and who were victims of domestic violence...

And I can say with strong confidence majority of women don't deserve good men and always seem to be attracted to men who see you guys as worthless....

This ladies case is a case we see and put in the bottom drawer because from profiling she's the type that will walk into their problem

It's heart breaking to see the generation of women getting worse with character and attitude problems...

So my dear till you walk in my shoes, I will advice you sit and listen when experience is talking ok.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by eallstar: 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2022
What the man did was wrong, but you take it too far ending ur marriage because of 200k? At the end of all this Wahala u still spend more than that or apartment u rented not more than 200k? Just 4giv and move on. Next time just contact ur agent urself no big deal here but always tell him whatever ur project is, simple

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by emechijohn(m): 11:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
So many 'I's, and 'myself's

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 11:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
Madam please go back to your husband if he will take you back. Your father is a bad man. He does not mean well for you. Tell him that I said that he is a very bad man for his age. You are a proud woman and you truly do not deserve a man. You must be lucky to have one. I really thought you had a case. So, this case is about money and no threat to your life. What this man did is condemnable but a stranger might have had the money anyway. Had they not returned the money you would be satisfied but as a result of the lack of respect that you now have for your husband, you have allowed your pride to grow out of your sleeves.

The man was happy that you stopped by and he did everything to make you happy yet you chose to ruined it. If you are skeptical about returning to that man BECAUSE of pregnancy, you are a terrible person. Your return is not based on love, it is conditional. Had you no burden, you wouldn't return to that man. For that man to take that money and withhold such information from you, it shows that you have been unkind to him and you chastise him like a child. Men are very secretive when a woman is not encouraging and supportive of their decisions.

Mistake made:
1. You have lost submission to the crown on your head.
2. Your earning has eaten up the charm in you.
3. Your attitude is a danger moving forward
4. Listening to your bad family

First thing you should have done was to confront that man respectfully to get the fact straight from him. Never let your emotion overwhelm you when you confront a man. Had you come up here with such receipt, you would have a ground and my full support. Had you inquired before moving our of your matrimonial home, you would have the support.

You did everything wrong and it makes the man look too good to be around you. You are a proud woman who should be deserted in her father's house. The man might have invested that cash in something that he believed in. This man invested his earnings to build you a house and did not waste it on women outside.

You are wrong on all level here sister. You took all his blame and as it stands, there is no case against him. You need his forgiveness at this point. You will suffer terribly if you ever leave that man who has stoops so low to provide happiness for you. You will cry bitter tears as time goes on and your children will grow up to hate you for the terrible way that your treat their father. Pray that the man never opens his mouth to tell the tales in the future. He is a very good man who may have made poor financial decision but you chose to cut his joy and make him suffer forever.

The cost of paying your dowry is more than 200k and he paid it with joy. You grieve because this man took your money. He would never do such to you even if you take ten folds of that. If you had stolen his 500k, he would never have dragged you before his family and before the world.

Here you are ripping this righteous man apart not because he stole your money, but the overflow of your money. Something that you had signed off willingly and happily to a stranger. He might have told you or even compensate for it in the future.

Well done.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by mkoabiola: 11:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
Harddiskng:

The husband was wrong to deceive us but It is obvious that this woman’s money means more to her than her marriage, God would not allow us to experience such
200k. He shock me oo
If d guy had cheated.she for stab d guy.
She no get forgiven spirit
Re: How Do I Forgive Him? by emorse(m): 11:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
ojun50:
Even singles wey never experience courtship go advice you.

Woman work on your attitude, to me you think full of your self because you can make money and all that.

it all started when he told me he has seen a genuine plot of land that "we" should buy it together,I told him no,I want the land all by myself I have money to pay for it

Your husband said we, but you said only you.

Abeg you be bad wife
I was thinking of a nice way to say this. If na me ehn, we no go even reach the stage to pay for anything. If there's ever a need for "I", "My" or "Mine" in a home, it should not be for something as big as a house.

Had this same argument with some colleagues recently. The moment I hear that my wife owns a personal house, she leaves mine! I mean, is she playing safe while I'm giving my all?

We can both own 20 houses if the means is available (regardless of if I paid 100% or not). They will be all OURS.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.