Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue (18799 Views)

‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention / PDP Crisis: Governor Wike Vows To Resist "Northern Dominance" / Illegal Oil Deals: FG To Expose Officials Behind $69bn Loot In US Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by frankmoney(m): 11:33am On Oct 20, 2022
Joker

1 Like

Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by Dididrumz(m): 11:34am On Oct 20, 2022
Wike
Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by Godstiger(m): 11:34am On Oct 20, 2022
This man no gree atall atall
Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by stanisbaratheon: 11:34am On Oct 20, 2022
This guy plays politics with everything.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:34am On Oct 20, 2022
Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by Georgejeez: 11:34am On Oct 20, 2022
He will soon blame PDP and Ayu for his weak erection and inability to satisfy his wife in za Oza room .

Anuofia

2 Likes

Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by Cantonese: 11:34am On Oct 20, 2022
Na wah.

At the rate Wike dey donate money, I sure say Tinubu no near am for money.

As I dey see am sef, una no think say Wike get money pass Dangote?

Which one be today 200m, tomorrow 300 m, next tomorrow N1b, etc. We need to find who dey connect long pipes to ship to remove crude oyel. We hear say one ship ba N125b.

I am OBIdient anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by benjanny(m): 11:35am On Oct 20, 2022
Abia state will still share their loans within themselves if eventually they released the loans.
But I asked again,what is the loan for??

2 Likes

Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by CheapHomes1: 11:36am On Oct 20, 2022
SmartPolician:
cheesy grin cheesy angry grin

You cannot be normal and win guber elections in Rivers State. If someone with lots of guts and goodwill like Wike becomes the president of Nigeria, he will stop a lot of nonsense

I hope Peter Obi will have the guts to deal with men and women who have caged this country for decades. As for Atiku or Tinubu, we all know it's business as usual. Things will even get worse because they personify everything wrong with this union.

Which goodwill does Wike have?

3 Likes

Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by unclejb2(m): 11:36am On Oct 20, 2022
Wike by June next year, we would ask you about the Obigbo massacre

2 Likes

Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by CheapHomes1: 11:37am On Oct 20, 2022
stanisbaratheon:
This guy plays politics with everything.

Honestly. I don't blame him. I blame the people that believe him. I can't believe ikpeazu and ortom will fall for that

3 Likes

Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by AlonarG(m): 11:38am On Oct 20, 2022
DONATUS WELFARE DASHKE

2 Likes

Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by CheapHomes1: 11:38am On Oct 20, 2022

Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by Miles300: 11:40am On Oct 20, 2022
Wetin go come Happen if u expose them , not like anyone will go to jail
Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by goody234: 11:43am On Oct 20, 2022
This guy is a drunkard !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by Frankie6835: 11:44am On Oct 20, 2022
Well said my governor. Enough of this slavery
Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by Evidenx(m): 11:46am On Oct 20, 2022
Wicked atiku is the one stopping the CBN loan to Abia and benue state .

If you know you know,
if you nor know he get why and you are on a long thing. grin
Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by Maski87: 11:49am On Oct 20, 2022
Come may 29th ,this loud mouth will become a nonentity

1 Like

Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by odaniel1(m): 11:50am On Oct 20, 2022
i won't support wike on this one. Ikpeazu is my governor and has done next to nothing for my state. Wike has commissioned projects in his state in greater magnitudes. i shd even feel insulted inviting me to commission a project as little as this. Ikpeazu will commission transformer as if it is one better development or sth of great magnitude to do. they stopped the loans from getting into the hands of a man who cares more for his own interests than the interests of the people of Abia state and for that, I am glad. Man has robbed us of our rights as a people. All these leaders deserve to perish honestly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by Kinddetective: 11:51am On Oct 20, 2022
CBN if you can hear me, please don’t give any loan to Ikpeazu. The money will enter voicemail, wait for the next government, hopefully the people will be sensible enough to elect a more sensible and less wicked governor.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by rhythyson: 11:51am On Oct 20, 2022
2blessed01:
WIKE IN DAH BEAT AGAIN grin grin grin
. dropping VAWULENCE HITS after VAWULENCE HITS everyday
I wonder what u're trying to prove with all these ur noise making...do you want us to believe that u're a CLEAN POLITICIAN
#goan rest joor shocked

you did not add it,,,, Back to Back grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by mastermaestro(m): 11:52am On Oct 20, 2022
Nice moves stopping loans to those two loafers. Those two don't deserve one cent. They should be packing their bags, and not taking more loans with nothing tangible to show.
Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by jimmyvic(m): 11:53am On Oct 20, 2022
Vawulent Comrade Nyesom Wike be dishing different colours of vawulence....expose them all biko
Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by Kingnpriest: 11:54am On Oct 20, 2022
godkiller1:
Expose them, non sense.

Reformers Worldwide
IS WIKE BIGGER THAN PDP SELF
Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by mastermaestro(m): 11:55am On Oct 20, 2022
Kinddetective:
CBN if you can hear me, please don’t give any loan to Ikpeazu. The money will enter voicemail, wait for the next government, hopefully the people will be sensible enough to elect a more sensible and less wicked governor.

Ortom and Ikpeazu should not be given one kobo loan. Imagine two of the worst governors trying to take more loans when they will be leaving soon. Thank you CBN.
Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by 910adeola: 11:56am On Oct 20, 2022
Just imagine... men are the problem of menJust imagine... men are the problem of men...
Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by Kingnpriest: 11:57am On Oct 20, 2022
WIKE DE VAWULENCE GOV
Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by Elidrisy20: 12:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
We're waiting
Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by biafranrealson: 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2022
Those two states have governors
Are u saying that the top secret you have , they can't or have it ?
Are they dummies or what ?
I just don't understand
Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by paramakina202: 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2022
After talking nonsense how much did you donate to Abia state women?
You only knows how to dash away money to Sokoto and Lagos and come to Abia to yarn rubish.
I blame the mugu Ikpeazu that follows you upandan like fool and while you work against southeast political interest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged / Yakubu Dogara,Igbinedion Worship At Edo IDP Camp,Donate Items To Refugees.Photos / Peter Obi's Chatham House Address: "Witty, Charming, Intelligent" - John Cookson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.