Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue (18798 Views)

‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention / PDP Crisis: Governor Wike Vows To Resist "Northern Dominance" / Illegal Oil Deals: FG To Expose Officials Behind $69bn Loot In US Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by OdefaGirl(f): 12:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
Please let them withhold it till after his tenure. I didn't see anything
Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by Peachy14: 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
Help us expose the criminals.
Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by onatisi(m): 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
Lolz ,he should continue, wike is just entertaining us grin
Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by tunapawizzy: 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
Okay now. So Atiku stopped CBN from disbursing loan to Abia governor or what is he trying to say here. This is to make Atiku's potential 2nd position in Abia very insignificant...
Looks like Wike is indirectly working for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by Kingnpriest: 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2022
Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by sofeo(m): 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
Alright
Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by Alawode01(m): 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2022
Wike is now a born again politician,he is ready to face reality and talk the truth,the cat has let out of the bag, things has fallen in apart with wike and pdp.
Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by Odidigboigbo(m): 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2022
Evidenx:
Wicked atiku is the one stopping the CBN loan to Abia and benue state .

If you know you know,
if you nor know he get why and you are on a long thing. grin
So Atiku has power to stopped CBN from giving a state a loan even when is not from the state nor in Government? Hmm Atiku is very powerful indeed

1 Like

Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by Lionnation: 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:
Wike please do,you know the brotherness between the ngwas and ikweres, also remember that i can trek from npkor Village to your Village Without sweat,anyetu Wike ki yeku Ikpeazu obuya kanma.

Fire on sir...we ngwas love you.
at language is that at the bolded
Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by NwekereNdoki: 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
Djdeebrain:

https://guardian.ng/news/wike-vows-to-expose-officials-withholding-cbns-loans-for-abia-benue/

Please WIke should not drag Abia State into his fight. FG have supporteed Abia in actualizing Enyimba Economic City.

We are not fighting Wike's fight. Rivers have money to survive without FG, Abia don't
Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by XerXerz: 12:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

Please WIke should not drag Abia State into his fight. FG have supporteed Abia in actualizing Enyimba Economic City.

We are not fighting Wike's fight. Rivers have money to survive without FG, Abia don't

Abia state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. Wike is trying to rescue the state but you are here trying to hide the rot and mess In the state. Ewu where is the enyimba city? On billboard for 20yrs. Useless people
Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by alimiadedayo1: 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
Jesuschristus:
Atiku will be a terrible president
you children of hate what has Atiku has to do with this? is he the president or CBN governor infact you are a stacked illiterate. do u think with your anus? and where did he mention ATIKU? wike talks to much and when you talk to much you will be saying rubbish just like you are thinking rubbishly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by meditator(m): 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2022
SmartPolician:
cheesy grin cheesy angry grin

I hope Peter Obi will have the guts to deal with men and women who have caged this country for decades.

Someone that does not have the guts to tell IPOB terrorists destroying his state to order,

Someone that does not have the guts to be sincere in his speeches, he lies and distorts fact for a living,

Someone that does not have the guts and principle to stick to his words of staying in one party, but frolicking different parties

Someone that most of his supporters are vile, bittered, insultive, acrimonious towards everyone and mentally handicapped

Someone that is sympathetic to terrorists,

I don't think such person has anything to offer.
Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by alimiadedayo1: 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2022
bonechamberlain:
Why are they holding their loans. So because those two states governors are Wike's major backbone. Smh APC / PDP are just the same
did you go to school at all? when did pdp becomes the party at the central? I know you are obituarist and anything bad they say about Atiku u will accept it like hook and sink your dead Brain
Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by seunjungle1(m): 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2022
You are hater...you hate wike so much!
If wike owns rivers as you have said in your statement, so be it...because he's the number one indigene of the said state.

Hating alongside wailing can only lead you to hell, mofos

MyVILLAGEpeople:
Let the said governors complain then! Wike talks too much abeg. He should go ahead and support Tinubu.

(who dares to stop my money, they know, I will not take it from them.)

With this statement is Wike saying rivers state money is his own
Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by adedayoa2(f): 1:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
Very soon, Wike go scatter Nigeria grin grin
Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by lereinter(m): 1:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
Why's he postponing the exposure.

He neva craft the lie finish
Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by lereinter(m): 1:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
XerXerz:

Abia state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. Wike is trying to rescue the state but you are here trying to hide the rot and mess In the state. Ewu where is the enyimba city? On billboard for 20yrs. Useless people

Wike just knew he should rescue abia

When wike was insulting ortom in public, he didn't know he then that someone was withholding their money
Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by desiredhome: 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
2blessed01:
WIKE IN DAH BEAT AGAIN grin grin grin
. dropping VAWULENCE HITS after VAWULENCE HITS everyday
I wonder what u're trying to prove with all these ur noise making...do you want us to believe that u're a CLEAN POLITICIAN
#goan rest joor shocked
All because he lost in the primary election, he is just making these noise just to cover his face........as e dey pain wike, e dey sweet us...... grin
Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
seunjungle1:
If wike owns rivers as you have said in your statement, so be it...because he's the number one indigene of the said state.

Check my previous comments here. I love Wike so much. Infact I’m glad he’s working against Atiku and my disastrous governor in the person of Okowa. I’m from Delta state.

But Wike talks too much these days! And even if he controls Rivers money must he say it out in such a manner!

Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by desiredhome: 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2022
seunjungle1:

Why has wike not paid the dieing retirees in Rivers State their entitlement.......
A case of pot calling kettle black.......if not for a country like Nigeria where poverty strives who be wike?

Hate ko, angry ni......
Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
When allocations are yet to be approved Ikpeazu is not the owner, but when they re approved Ikpeazu becomes the sole owner.
Our governors sef, they only cry when their monies are held.
Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by Streetdreamx(m): 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:
Wike please do,you know the brotherness between the ngwas and ikweres, also remember that i can trek from npkor Village to your Village Without sweat,anyetu Wike ki yeku Ikpeazu obuya kanma.

Fire on sir...we ngwas love you.
nwanne kedu?

1 Like

Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by akway22: 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2022
Wike is loosing his senses everyday,he can even accuse Ayu and Atiku for bringing his tenure to an end come may 29 2023.
Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by ceeceeco: 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2022
Wike, please I don't support you on this one. Ikpeazu has been a monumental failure even before the call for Iyorchia Ayu to resign as the PDP national chairman, so please don't defend him(Ikpeazu) on this one. Ikpeazu is just so useless to the people of Abia State. Sometimes I really wonder why you chose such person as a friend.
Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by samunaka: 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by bizzibodi(m): 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
Make this man not because of that come donate rivers monthly allocation to Abia & Benue state ooo!na small small he dey take start.
Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by bonechamberlain(m): 2:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

did you go to school at all? when did pdp becomes the party at the central? I know you are obituarist and anything bad they say about Atiku u will accept it like hook and sink your dead Brain
with what you wrote here, hmmmm your ignorance is glaring. You can't be talking about who went or who didn't go to school. I am sure you were one of those shouting sai Baba years back, so I am not surprised.
Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by 2blessed01(m): 2:46pm On Oct 20, 2022
rhythyson:

you did not add it,,,, Back to Back grin grin grin grin grin
Confam grin
Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by alimiadedayo1: 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
bonechamberlain:
with what you wrote here, hmmmm your ignorance is glaring. You can't be talking about who went or who didn't go to school. I am sure you were one of those shouting sai Baba years back, so I am not surprised.
hmmm u see what we are saying it is not good to be a followers of obituary your brain will be doing anyhow.. I am a core Jonathan man and I never supported apc or Buhari in my life and I will never vote for any apc candidate in my life.. to your dead brain peter obi is the only saint left in the country and anyone that does not support obituary of obituarist is supporting tinubu or apc.. free yourself from mental slavery and hate because of your future you will not go far with this kind d of mentality.
life transcend beyond your stupid mediocre and weak mentality.. if you become wealthy you will understand that those fighting for politicians are the poor brainwashed masses not the elite from different regions.. a wealthy igbo man for example who is given a minister would not want this country to divide or failed or hate other tribes because he had the privilege to work with people running the affairs of this country.. igbos problem is not fulani or yourba it is your igbo elite brothers selling you to fulani or other tribes and they will not allow this country to divide because they also have ambition it seems like you dont have ambition in life and let me tell you this you are causing more harms to your tribe with the kind of politics you are playing. I was one of those people who advocated for igbo presidency but since the obituary movement came it was when o discovered your true colour and I will never in my life vote for any igbo likewise many tribes have realised this.. thank you
Re: Wike Vows To Expose Officials Withholding Cbn’s Loans From Abia, Benue by 2blessed01(m): 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
desiredhome:

All because he lost in the primary election, he is just making these noise just to cover his face........as e dey pain wike, e dey sweet us...... grin
Na so grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GEJ & Clinton To Attend Eko Atlantic Opening Tommorow ,Expect Road Closures. / Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan / Civilian Vigilante Groups Fighting Boko Haram To Be Integrated Into Armed Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.