Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! (9055 Views)

Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One / Seyi Makinde Loves Islam Muslims...proved / MUST READ: Is There Any Genuine Reason Muslims Cannot Celebrate Valentine, Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by LegalWolf: 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2022
TenQ:
Dear Sirs,
Can Muslims please help us explain this TRINITY of Christ in the Quran? Antichristian ran away when confronted with these questions.

The Qur'an agrees that
1. Jesus is a Man (Human and a Prophet)
2. Jesus is the Word of Allah (Kalimatullah)
3. Jesus is the Spirit of Allah (Ruhullah)

Are the above not contradictions? If they are not contradictions, can confirmed Muslims help answer the questions below?

Can you please explain HOW
1. Jesus is a Human being, the Spirit of Allah and the Word of Allah all at the same time?
2. If Jesus is human, where is His grave?
3. Is the Word of Allah is uncreated and eternal?
4. Is the Spirit of Allah uncreated and external?

AntiChristian:..
LegalWolf
compton11:
haekymbahd:
mhmsadyq:
alfarouq:
ictplotter:
Watinani:

Lol, why do I need to give you an explanation?
Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by TenQ: 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
LegalWolf:

Lol, why do I need to give you an explanation?
You've rebooted!?

1. Jesus is a Human being, the Spirit of Allah and the Word of Allah all at the same time?
Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by LegalWolf: 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
TenQ:

You've rebooted!?

Yes I have. But this doesn’t answer WHY I have to explain, does it?
Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by jubrilcastle(m): 11:12pm On Oct 20, 2022
TenQ:

Thank you for your detailed explanation about Islamic views about the Trinity of God which is well known by me. The issue I have is NOT about the Trinity of God but the apparent Trinity of Jesus in the Qur'an.

From the Islamic point of view, I have Questions to which I humbly ask for your TRUTHFUL Answers.

Can YOU Muslims please help us explain this apparent TRINITY of Christ in the Quran? Antichristian ran away when confronted with these questions.

The Qur'an agrees that
1. Jesus is a Man (Human and a Prophet)
2. Jesus is the Word of Allah (Kalimatullah)
3. Jesus is the Spirit of Allah (Ruhullah)

Are the above not contradictions? If they are not contradictions, can confirmed Muslims help answer the questions below?

AntiChristian:..
LegalWolf
compton11:
haekymbahd:
mhmsadyq:
alfarouq:
ictplotter:
Watinani:

My question is NOT about the Trinity of God, but the apparent Trinity of Jesus in the Qur'an.

Can you please answer the questions highlighted in BLUE according to the truth of Islam?

If we are to go into this definitely it will never end. Nothing I say will convince you. I hardly go into dialogue with other belief system. Just do good in this life and leave the rest.

Now to your question.
*Jesus is a man. Of course he's a man as he have all the attributes of a man. He sleeps and wakes up he eat and do every other thing men do (of which the Almighty doesn't eat, drink, sleep etc except your religion says he does otherwise. Even your Bible Jesus is described as a man in the book of acts ch 2 Vs 22 it reads "New International Version"
“Fellow Israelites, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a MAN accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know.
See also in Luke 24 Vs 39 New International Version
Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have.
What's Jesus trying to say here? That I'm a man and not a spirit.
The Qur'an describing Jesus as a man is 100% correct my brother nothing wrong in that.

*Secondly you pointed out that Jesus is the word of Allah.
For Allah to create anything at all he only give his command which is "kun fa ya kun" which means be and it is.
It was same command he gave to Jesus to be in the womb of Mary and Jesus was. You can see how he's referred to as the word of Allah. Because it's the word of Allah that command Jesus to be in the womb of Mary. Again in your Bible you can see places where "kun fa ya kun" come to play for instance in the book of Genesis God said let there be light and there was light. That's the power of the word of Allah. Birth of Jesus Christ was a great miracle and it could not have happened if Allah does not give the word "be in the womb of virgin Mary"

*Lastly you pointed out that Jesus is the spirit of Allah

The Quran describes Jesus to be a ‘Spirit’ proceeding from God:

"We breathed into her (Mary) from My Spirit." (Quran 21:91)

"We blew into (her womb) through Our angel." (Quran 66:12)

The soul of Jesus was a spirit created by God, brought by Gabriel, a mighty angel of God, and breathed into Mary:

"We blew into (her womb from her garment) through Our angel." (Quran 66:12)

Jesus was not a ‘part,’ ‘person,’ or ‘activity’ of God that separated and dwelled inside Mary. He is called a ‘Spirit’ from God as a symbol of respect and honor, not divinity.

Likewise, God also gives Adam this characteristic of being His spirit. God said when He ordered the angels to prostrate to Adam upon his creation.:

"So, when I have fashioned him (Adam) completely and breathed into him (Adam) the soul which I created for him, then fall down prostrating yourselves unto him." (Quran 38:72)

Indeed Jesus is given an honored status in the Quran and is has been given certain titles and descriptions not given to other prophets, but this in no way should cause a person to believe that Jesus was anything other than mortal. This can be summarized in the following verse in which God says:

"O People of the Book (the Jews and the Christians)! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, and do not speak (lies) against God, but (speak) the truth; the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, is only a messenger of God and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit from Him; believe therefore in God and His messengers, and say not, ‘Three’. Desist, it is better for you; Indeed God is only one diety; far be it from His glory that He should have a son, To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth, and God is All-Sufficient as a Disposer of affairs." (Quran 4:171)

Please my dear brother let's try and put this to sleep. Believe in your religion and allow others do same. Thanks and God bless

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by johnw47: 5:45am On Oct 21, 2022
Maynman:

What’s the origin of the word “satan”
Even one of your yahweh angel was a “satan”
You’ve been duped by the greek and Latin early Church fathers.

from attachment:
Num 22:22  And God's anger was kindled because he went: and the angel of the LORD stood in the way for an adversary against him. Now he was riding upon his ass, and his two servants were with him.

Christians know that the hebrew word "satan" in that verse means adversary/opponent

the angel of the LORD stood in the way for an adversary against him(ballam)

just as we know TenQ using the word satan where he did is referring to the devil,
how has he been duped?

TenQ:

It is freeing people from the Deceptions of Satan through organised religion.
Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by Maynman: 6:04am On Oct 21, 2022
johnw47:

Christians know that the hebrew word "satan" in that verse means adversary/opponent

the angel of the LORD stood in the way for an adversary against him(ballam)

just as we know TenQ using the word satan where he did is referring to the devil,
how has he been duped?

Who is the “devil”?
What does devil mean?
Satan is a hebrew word meaning adversary.
Devil is a greek word meaning adversary.
Old Testament was written in Hebrew.
New Testament was written in Greek.

Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by johnw47: 6:19am On Oct 21, 2022
Maynman:

Who is the “devil”?
What does devil mean?

that kindergarten stuff is what i said to you

why didn't you answer the question

"how was he duped"
Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by Maynman: 6:20am On Oct 21, 2022
johnw47:

that kindergarten stuff is what i said to you

why didn't you answer the question

"how was he duped"
What i said to you is simple enough even for re,tards.

You made mention of “devil”. “The word satan where
he did is referring to the devil”
Do christians know that greek devil means adversary?

Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by johnw47: 6:24am On Oct 21, 2022
Maynman:

You made mention of “devil”. “The word satan where
he did is referring to the devil”

talk about retards, you still cannot answer the simple question
Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by Maynman: 6:25am On Oct 21, 2022
johnw47:

talk about retards, you still cannot answer the question

Talk about re,tards, you still cannot comprehend basic greek words.

“The word satan where he did is referring to the devil”

Do christian know that greek devil means adversary?
johnw47, When did the greek word become a figure in your mythology?

Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by Ahmad880881: 6:38am On Oct 21, 2022
thanks your Mr questionaire cos the more you ask stupid question about Islam you would get the fact that jesus is a man and a prophet of Allah with these following characteristic of him

1 jesus was born like you were born by woman
2 he sucks his mothers breast like you did
3 he had been bathed

you can list some my friend
Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by johnw47: 7:42am On Oct 21, 2022
johnw47:
using the word satan where he did is referring to the devil

Maynman:
Who is the “devil”?

so funny dum, just told you, it's satan

johnw47:

Maynman:
What does devil mean?

oh so slow one, just told you, satan/the devil means adversary +

Maynman:

wow, really, oh so dum

Maynman:

go dum dum

Maynman:

smile

Maynman:

amazing

Maynman:

truly amazingly duh, u certainly know all about re, tard

Maynman:
Do christian know that greek devil means adversary?

sure, i already told you so, as dum as they come smiley
Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by Maynman: 7:45am On Oct 21, 2022
johnw47:

so funny dum, just told you, it's satan

oh so slow one, just told you, satan/the devil means adversary +

wow, really, oh so dum

go dum dum

smile

amazing

truly amazingly duh, u certainly know all about re, tard

as dum as they come smiley

Dunce, “using the word satan where he did is referring to the devil”

Who is the “devil” that he is referring to?
What does devil mean?

Brainwashing johnw47, when did the greek word become a figure in your mythology?

Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by Maynman: 7:49am On Oct 21, 2022
johnw47:

how has he been duped?

Re.tard said “using the word adversary(satan) where he did is referring to the adversary(devil).”

Dullard bwahahahaha
Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by johnw47: 8:04am On Oct 21, 2022
Maynman:

Dunce, “using the word satan where he did is referring to the devil”

it certainly is confused one:
1 cor 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Maynman:
Who is the “devil” that he is referring to?
What does devil mean?

i already replied to them oh blinded one:
2 Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Maynman:
Brainwashing johnw47, when did the greek word become a figure in your mythology?

not mythology, christianity, gee you dum, aren't you?

you still cannot even reply to: "how was he duped" oh big dum dum
Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by johnw47: 8:09am On Oct 21, 2022
Maynman:

Re.tard said “using the word adversary(satan) where he did is referring to the adversary(devil).”

Dullard bwahahahaha

you sure are confused, aren't you oh great big dum dum
Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by Maynman: 8:10am On Oct 21, 2022
johnw47:

you sure are confused, aren't you oh great big dum dum

You sure don’t know what you are saying dunce, brainwashed sheep.
Who is the “devil” that he was referring to?
Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by Maynman: 8:10am On Oct 21, 2022
johnw47:

it certainly is confused one:
1 cor 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

i already replied to them oh blinded one:
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

not mythology, christianity, gee you dum, aren't you?

You are Certainly the brainwashed illiterate, quoting random CATHOLIC books with UNKNOWN AUTHORS.

Dummy cheesy

Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by Maynman: 8:12am On Oct 21, 2022
johnw47:

Brainwashed illiterate, go back to the text you replied to before you said this dumb statement.
“using the word adversary(satan) where he did is referring to the adversary(devil).”

Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by johnw47: 8:19am On Oct 21, 2022
Maynman:

You are Certainly the brainwashed illiterate, quoting random CATHOLIC books with UNKNOWN AUTHORS.

Dummy cheesy

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

you certainly are an illiterate dum dum, aren't you
you don't even know i was quoting God's word the Bible
Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by Maynman: 8:21am On Oct 21, 2022
johnw47:

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

you certainly are an illiterate dum dum, aren't you
you don't even know i was quoting God's word the Bible

Brainwashed illiterate, who wrote the random books you are basing your miserable life on?
Bwahahahah

Jewish fictions are your deity words bwahahahah

Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by johnw47: 8:31am On Oct 21, 2022
Maynman:

Brainwashed illiterate, go back to the text you replied to before you said this dumb statement.
“using the word adversary(satan) where he did is referring to the adversary(devil).”

satan and the devil is the same spirit, oh most duh one

see how you still cannot show: "how was he duped", u confused dope:

i already told you not mythology, but Christianity, oh blinded know nothing:

Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by Maynman: 8:33am On Oct 21, 2022
johnw47:

satan and the devil is the same spirit, oh most duh one

i already told you not mythology, but Christianity, oh blinded know nothing:

How did a hebrew and greek word turn to spirit in your mythology?
Even your jewish yahweh angel is among does spirit.

Who wrote the book you are basing your miserable life on? Bwahahahah

Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by Maynman: 8:34am On Oct 21, 2022
johnw47:

Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by johnw47: 8:37am On Oct 21, 2022
Maynman:

Brainwashed illiterate, who wrote the random books you are basing your miserable life on?
Bwahahahah

Jewish fictions are your deity words bwahahahah

it's clear you know nothing about God's word oh most dum one

and it's to be expected from a atheist who knows nothing of God
Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by Maynman: 8:38am On Oct 21, 2022
johnw47:

it's clear you know nothing about God's word oh most dum one

and it's to be expected from a atheist who knows nothing of God

Brainwashed illiterate, “god” is an English word from germanic origin.
Was the new or Old Testament written in English?

Theists can’t think for themselves, jewish fictions with UNKNOWN AUTHORS are your deity words bwahahahah

Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by johnw47: 8:41am On Oct 21, 2022
Maynman:

you keep repeating the same things over and over again because you are to dum to know you have already said it
and because u r oh so confused and blinded:

Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by Maynman: 8:43am On Oct 21, 2022
johnw47:

you keep repeating the same things over and over again because you are to dum to know you have already said it
and because u r oh so confused and blinded:

You keep asking the same dumb question over and over again, without first understanding the statement that’s Because you’ve been brainwashed and indoctrinated with Abrahamaic gods

Who is the author of the random books you keep quoting and basing your miserable life on?

Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by johnw47: 8:45am On Oct 21, 2022
Maynman:

Brainwashed illiterate, “god” is an English word from germanic origin.
Was the new or Old Testament written in English?

Theists can’t think for themselves, jewish fictions with UNKNOWN AUTHORS are your deity words bwahahahah

oh duh, God is an english word, well who would have known that, so funny

and like i said dum one, u don't know God or His word the Bible
Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by Maynman: 8:47am On Oct 21, 2022
johnw47:

oh duh, God is an english word, well who would have known that, so funny

and like i said dum one, u don't know God or His word the Bible

Brainwashed illiterate, Was the new or Old Testament written in English?

bible mean books, you mean christian books or jewish books, dummy? Bwahahahah

Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by johnw47: 8:49am On Oct 21, 2022
Maynman:

You keep asking the same dumb question over and over again, without first understanding the statement that’s Because you’ve been brainwashed and indoctrinated with Abrahamaic gods

Who is the author of the random books you keep quoting and basing your miserable life on?

quote all the questions/same questions i have been asking

here's a question for you:
r u hearing voices in your head confused one:

Re: Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! by Maynman: 8:50am On Oct 21, 2022
johnw47:

quote all the questions/same questions i have been asking

r u hearing voices in your head confused one:

Do you have amnesia, brainwashed illiterate?
Go back to all your previous texts and read.

Who is the author of the random books that you are basing your miserable life on?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Pope Francis / Eckanker And Soul Travel / What Is Your Personal Life Motto?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.